STOP TRUSTING (((POLLS)))

Attached: file.png (844x1416, 1.05M)

Attached: file.png (1220x1360, 716K)

Attached: file.png (2224x1228, 2.71M)

Attached: file.png (1706x1600, 2.25M)

Does anyone honestly answer when a pollster calls?

I know I dont

Attached: file.png (1398x1518, 1.46M)

Attached: file.png (1652x1718, 855K)

Who do they even call?

People are scared to give their opinions nowadays. Same thing happened with trump here. When liberals are talking about how bad trump is most people just nod and agree

Also big tech skewed the jews' perceptions of reality by banning everyone and altering algorithms. Journalists and jews still think social media offers an accurate depiction of reality.

GHOSTBUSTERS!

All the intelligent people hang up on them.

I live in California and I get calls from polling agencies pretty frequently, at least once a week. I never answer but I can tell from caller ID. You know all the polls that say Trump is unpopular? It's because they poll a shitload of people in liberal states.

>ban them, look at this shit.
>banned them all. look how nice and great the opinions here are
>everyone seems to agree
>i must have lots of support
>w..w..what happened? how could i lose? the polls. the online support. it's was all so clear

>unpopular
>just won their third election

Attached: 1540165700260.jpg (428x343, 20K)

>this happened after they were seemingly out of step with australias consensus on climate change, marriage equality, religion and race
>SEEMINGLY

Holy fuck, that brief moment - a fleeting zephyr in the authors mind - that his subconscious becomes vaguely aware that it is infact his political ideology that is out of touch.

Yeah, I don't have much human contact so it's kind of nice when someone calls and isn't trying to sell me shit.

I always lie.

yeah its almost as though their unpopularity and the popularity of the left is completely (((manufactured)))

>am I wrong?
>no, the kulaks need to be dealt with more harshly

>their unpopularity and the popularity of the left is completely (((manufactured)))

This.

It wasn't a mistake at all. It was propaganda designed to create social pressure to make people vote in a certain way.

The polls are rigged on purpose.

Attached: psychos.png (731x590, 218K)