Why don't the old or new money Goy ever seem to have a civil war with Jews over control?

Attached: billionaires-770x385.jpg (770x385, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bezos is a Black Cube pedo.

Attached: Cube-Pedos.jpg (1340x1193, 416K)

Attached: 1968_06_10_David_Rockefeller_DLMA_showing_WTC_twin_towers_concept.jpg (200x300, 19K)

Attached: file.png (1104x1518, 497K)

The economy is a meme. The details are market based but the broad strokes are planned by gangster financiers.

Attached: file.png (946x1328, 750K)

Rich gentiles and Jews decided to be good friends well over a century ago. Why compete against each other when they can help each other out? Their true enemy is the poor fags.

T. Labour voter or poorfag

Attached: file.png (1416x1186, 1.08M)

Attached: file.png (944x1616, 739K)

Attached: file.png (1608x1568, 468K)

Any more evidence than this?

I mean, I can list reasons why Zuckerberg and Elon Musk are some sort of figure head actors, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not who they appear.
I know Bill Gates' family was heavily into Planned Parenthood and technocrat eugenics, so it may not be a coincidence he was maybe "chosen" as the face to sell you the device you put all your information on.

Elon Musk is on the side of Good. Fuck you.

Peter Thiel as well

Depends what you call good. They might even be /ourguys/ if that's what you mean.
But you won't be invited to New Zealand with them.
You will be in an electric, robot driven car to your job, park, home, store, and it won't be allowed in certain areas the technocrats don't want you.

Be sure to listen to Elon and pay you Climate Change tax and remember it's all just a simulation, fatty.

THE WORLD IS A BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

and do I need to remind Thiel is a Bilderberg attendee, facebook figurehead like Zucc, running Palantir too.
These people are perpetually searching your cell and managing the public mind.

Thiel is an interesting and motivating speaker tho. Cool dude.

Attending bilderberg doesn't make you evil retard. How better to know your enemy?

>I know Bill Gates' family
he's married to a DuPont

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sphere

Sculpture at the bottom the Twin Towers made to mimic black cube at Mecca.
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 12.00.07 PM.png (1852x432, 525K)

>How better to know your enemy?

Thiel
>Running the Facebook psyop and Palantir. >Attending Bilderberg.
You're saying he's a double agent?

Attached: molytrump4.jpg (400x394, 16K)

stay mad kike

They have similar beliefs (parasitism, epidemic of money scams and hysterical methods of managing society), so no fighting is necessary.

Am I mad and Jewish because I ask how you know Thiel is a double agent?
I mean, he's probably a cool dude. These incandencant glownigger puppet masters are not all bad.
I wish they would fix public schools and stop immigration.

There is a war between Bezos and (((Trump))) right now.

Since I opened this WTC can of worms I'll continue.

This sculpture, as described in the wiki had 52 peices of bronze like weeks of the year and spun once a day. Making it like the earth, and the earth is the Kabbalah Jew's 10th sepherod. The bottom one representing earth.
The twin towers could have represented Jachin and Boaz. Pillars from some Jewish temple and depicted as part of the tree of life (pic related).

So all the old money and new money are into this stuff? Is that what we're dealing with?

Attached: 54764b939c33a41644af7bc4efa934f5.jpg (450x698, 72K)

>There is a war between Bezos and (((Trump))) right now.

It's put on. You saw fake DC politics you always knew was fake become a clickbait version of itself because they lost their monopoly. You're in a focus group.

Because they understand its all temporary and anything they do will be forgotten.