Hey guys im a white female who is too shy to get a boyfriend and my dad tried to get me to date a fucking black guy...

hey guys im a white female who is too shy to get a boyfriend and my dad tried to get me to date a fucking black guy. what the fuck is wrong with him?

Attached: tollpaid.jpg (658x1024, 351K)

>hey guys im a white female

Attached: 13728468-7050633-image-a-4_1558372879929.jpg (634x634, 72K)

A likely story

>american

i dont want my kids to have disgusting nappy hair i wont them to have beautiful straight hair

He wants to watch. He must be jewish.

age?

then tell your dad to fuck off

If your not a newfag then you know the drill.

he'll kick me out if i do ;_;
my tits are small though

don't forget the timestamp

fake and ghey

>Sage

Attached: (((2))).jpg (688x456, 50K)

Black eye > Black guy

Just tell him you don't like black men.

hes a big leftist cuck and will freak out an call me a racist if i do

tits and timestamp

would you rather live in a kike household with a cuck for a dad or on your own and away from niggers, nigger lovers and nigger enablers?

Come move in with me ;)

Just tell him you're not interested.

>too shy to get a boyfriend
>my dad tried to get me to date a fucking black guy
Right. Either you're extremely ugly and have low self-esteem (in which case, sorry), or your dad's an absolute leftist nutter and you should do something about it. (e.g. find yourself a fucking bf, it's not that hard)

with my dad because i love him and he raised me. id rather die than have hideous nappy headed children. im too scared to approach guys and even if i do get a bf hell just pump and dump because i have autism and thats considered "crazy" and the general consensus regarding crazy girls is to pump and dump them,
what state?

Nobody cares about your size you insecure Baka. Tits or gtfo

>find yourself a fucking bf, it's not that hard
thats where your wrong kiddo. I literally have aspergers and no guy would commit to a girl like that

if you're at least a 6/10 you can find yerself a beta orbiter so yer da can leave you alone

/thread

you have to go back

nobody cares about your cuck of a dad. if he's getting you to fuck bbcs, say no.

i have a christian wife, and my hindu parents were assmad on going outside my religion. they called me up, told me they would kill themselves, my mom cried on the phone, etc. etc. over time they learnt to accept it and now we have a normal son-parent relation.

grow some balls and tell them to fuck off. it's your life and you're 19. adult.

fuck off r*ddit spacing normalfag

Show your dad the 13%
And ask him does he love you.

aspergers ?

my gf is an aspie
she’s amazing
were going to get married this summer
our kids first word will be “BULLSHIT”

well, you seem reasonable, so I would suggest you ask your dad why. it's possible he has some self loathing to deal with and maybe he needs help.

I like small tits, show em.

Attached: 1557745437839.png (436x580, 482K)

also, I'd like to take you out to dinner.

accurate assessment if not a larp

but you're the cute kind of crazy. just find a bf you're sure values you, there are definitely plenty

Attached: Cmosffr.gif (401x353, 324K)

Obvious larp that will get 200 replies.

Tits or gtfo

i'm serious though, I wish I knew someone like OP irl. and I'm positive I'm not the only one who wishes that

It's most definitely a guy
You should know, there are no women on the internet

Timestamp or GTFO

Hold on mutt we don't know if its a tranny

fair enough, but can we at least go easy on OP, like hands or something? she seems too pure.

And then everybody clapped

Why do you say that nobody would commit to an aspie? I don't know much about aspergers so I'm genuinely curious.

Ive heard guns are pretty common there, buy one shot the nigger, problem solved.

Attached: 1554415166690.jpg (996x776, 62K)

>with my dad because i love him and he raised me. id rather die than have hideous nappy headed children. im too scared to approach guys and even if i do get a bf hell just pump and dump because i have autism and thats considered "crazy" and the general consensus regarding crazy girls is to pump and dump them,

This has to be bait. Autism isn't considered "crazy", most of the time this is talking about girls with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. Girls with Bipolar will do crazy shit or cheat and blame it on their bipolar, girls with Borderline are just hateful lying cunts in 100% of my experience.
If you don't want to post tits, post hand with timestamp.

Post a time-stamped pic or fuck off.

>memeflag

Pajeet, is that you?

Also tits or GTFO
if they are too small hun just post yer cunt

Ive never tried an assburger. Do they put bacon on them?

Honestly post a timestamp pic

Same here, fren, although have been approached by several grils in the past, but none of them are as redpilled or autistic as I am.

I also do not like loud noises, parties, and bright lights.