Why are western cunts pressured to take actions on climate change problem while chinks and pajeets don't give a fuck...

Why are western cunts pressured to take actions on climate change problem while chinks and pajeets don't give a fuck about it?

Attached: 1557161997253.gif (300x300, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL25iqhOKHY
independent.co.uk/environment/india-coal-solar-power-investment-money-climate-change-iea-a8921961.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ctbLEQCuJUg
youtube.com/watch?v=t0OFPXHtRjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_by_country
forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2019/01/11/china-renewable-energy-superpower/#7a7c9b1a745a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tikkun olam (Hebrew: תיקון עולם "repair of the world") is a concept in Judaism, interpreted in Orthodox Judaism as the prospect of overcoming all forms of idolatry, and by other Jewish denominations as an aspiration to behave and act constructively and beneficially.

Here is the result for my country:
youtube.com/watch?v=lL25iqhOKHY

OP 1999 called and want their facts back

independent.co.uk/environment/india-coal-solar-power-investment-money-climate-change-iea-a8921961.html

Because it is not man made and we don't need to do anything.

Baizuo

what do you mean

i agree with based asian female
sometime i look at myself in the mirror and feel like i came out of a hevenly portal or some shit

It's just another jewish trick to sabotage white countries.

Best part is that not only you get to tell the elusive white male that they are evil, you get shekels selling goyim overpriced shit on the pretense that it's "eco-friendly".

Which is why literally all the top polluted rivers in the world are only in white countries right?

Fusion power will fix 90% of our problems

Top 7 most polluted rivers are 2 in Nigeria, 3 in China and 2 in South America.

Because most of westerners are brainlet NPC's who will do everything what media will say, including you basedboy_faggot.

I was taking the piss, leaf

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

it is just political tricks for vote. The climate hoax does not get votes in a communist shithole.

>while chinks and pajeets don't give a fuck about it?
This will hit them back in the long run. At least they won't be able to blame us for it.

Any lurking asians? I think we're alright but why do you love us so much?

>Any lurking asians? I think we're alright but why do you love us so much?

Attached: 1557655953358.jpg (794x702, 112K)

Whiter then you ahmed

I love how the youtube algorithm is getting us to all watch the same videos. I watched this video yesterday after reverse google image searching something on here, and then going through related links.

Next day here's someone shitposting a gif from the video. What a world we live in.

Chinese people on the street are saying whites are better looking, it's undeniable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctbLEQCuJUg

Attached: 42109488_308222086428858_2290626841162780974_n.jpg (937x1171, 116K)

what's the video?

4th generation nuclear power would cause 90% of the jews' problems

youtube.com/watch?v=t0OFPXHtRjE

Fucking narcissistic faggot

Attached: c84c483add1511e2a4cb22000a9e0859_7.jpg (612x612, 52K)

the chinks are bad at conservation, but there are several US rivers among the most polluted and the worst man made environmental disaster was in the USSR where they drained one of the largest lakes in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_by_country

the notion that China or India aren't fighting CC is outdated by at least 10 years

that is the same feeling i have most of the time
lol

>are western cunts pressured to take actions on climate change problem while chinks and pajeets don't give a fuck about it?
You cannot change other people but you can change yourself .Just beacuse they are not doing anything it dosent mean you should also ignore it

White man’s burden.

Pourquoi , par exemple , la chine investit dans l'énergie solaire abruti

Wow ...it's nothing

Because they're too busy making your iphones you stupid self entitled twit.

Ladies, and gentleman - the boomer had landed.

What the fuck are you talking about? China takes climate change seriously. They're becoming green as fuck unlike usa.

It's a geopolitical strategy to choke development in that part of the world. They are still very dependent on fossil fuels and while the West can show drops in carbon emissions the East's progress will be hampered. I reckon it's a temporary measure but it's something at least.

>boomer calling anyone self entitled

Because chinks & pajeets aren't human!

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2019/01/11/china-renewable-energy-superpower/#7a7c9b1a745a

>The report points out that China has taken a lead in renewable energy and is now the world’s largest producer, exporter and installer of solar panels, wind turbines, batteries and electric vehicles.
>China also has a clear lead in terms of the underlying technology, with well over 150,000 renewable energy patents as of 2016, 29% of the global total. The next closest country is the U.S., which had a little over 100,000 patents, with Japan and the E.U. having closer to 75,000 patents each.

its a means to stagnate the west the hilarious part is noone does more for the environment then the west. Unfortunately one half of the western world(read as leftists) think we need to carry all the burden even at our expense while places like china capitalize on that weakness. Look at the paris climate accord. Lmao 2030

There is already a solid foundation of white guilt to exploit. We have been told since we were children about the Holocaust and slavery. We are blamed for all of the worlds problems. That leaves most white people feeling guilty and like they want to make up for this by diving deep into causes like the environment.

Then there is probably a level of arrogance we have too. That surely us white people can fix the problem. Most of all though I think it is a con by our politicians. They don't just say humans are damaging the environment. That could be true. What they also say is 'and we can fix it if you give us money' it's a rainmaker con. You pay me to make it rain. If it rains I take the credit. If it doesn't I ask for more money until it eventually does rain. They say we can fix it if you give us tax money. Then when nothing gets fixed they say that's because the problem is worse than we thought. So we actually need even more money.

Carbon taxing is literally making us pay the government for breathing. China and India already have enough control over their population that they don't really need to use that tactic. I personally think nature has been trying to kill us for millions of years. so fuck it. It is about time nature takes one for the team.

based

Attached: Screenshot - 05212019 - 08:46:29 PM.png (1073x662, 173K)

this based nazi gets it

>india, no carbon pollution
im calling bullshit on that image,

it’s true. India now has some of the largest solar power plants.

the only thing we get shit for is pooping, and that’s biodegradable.

wh*tes and as*ans BTFOed

Attached: 6B614B67-DC4B-498C-800B-52F4565D1590.jpg (1242x1862, 915K)

don’t put us with China lol. India is Africa-tier truth be told.

bullshit pajeet, solar power plants are cute, but thats not the only source of co2, so dont try and pretend your all clean livving

Attached: images(7).jpg (648x473, 50K)

because the whites are sheeps

Attached: Sheep1-1jyf79s.jpg (2592x1944, 2.32M)

we unironically have lower CO2 TOTAL emissions than USA, China and EU.

half the country still uses horses and bullock carts. the semiurbanized parts use vehicles but PUC has become compulsory for cars in many states

in India the biggest problem of implementing rule is our federal structure.

if the union government passed a resolution, a state government can accept or reject it. the federal Govt cannot force the state govt, it has to fight the state government in the Supreme Court. that’s why implementing nationwide rules in India is a PITA.