COMEY HAS BEEN A WHITE HAT THIS WHOLE TIME

COMEY IS FBI user

newsmax.com/newsfront/loretta-lynch-james-comey-email-investigation/2019/05/21/id/916941/
>Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she never told former FBI Director James Comey to call the probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

>Her comments came in testimony before the House Oversight and Judiciary committees in December last year. A transcript of her testimony was released Monday by Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., and detailed in a report by The Daily Caller.

>Asked specifically if she instructed Comey to call it a "matter," she replied: "I did not.

>"I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically," she said. "Never have, never will. In the meeting that I had with the director, we were discussing how best to keep Congress informed of progress and discuss requesting resources for the department overall."

>She added: "I didn't direct anyone to use specific phraseology. When the director asked me how to best to handle that, I said: 'What I have been saying is we have received a referral and we are working on the matter, working on the issue, or we have all the resources we need to handle the matter, handle the issue. So, that was the suggestion that I made to him.'

>The New York Times noted Comey had told the Senate Intelligence Committee in June 2017: "The attorney general had directed me not to call it an 'investigation,' but instead to call it a 'matter,' which confused me and concerned me."

Attached: file.png (984x1442, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
youtu.be/1T3mK__h2Cs
foxnews.com/politics/rep-gaetz-on-the-russia-probes-secret-fbi-transcripts
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
haaretz.com/us-news/jared-kushner-swore-at-israel-s-ambassador-for-acting-like-he-owned-1.6171979
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on

Obama and Lynch and Brennan all plotted to make Comey the fall guy.

Remember that the deep state wanted to keep Comey in his position because he was compromised and they could stifle investigations. Trump and Comey orchestrated his firing so that from the outside looking in it looked like they opposed each other. Trump interviewed Mueller the day before Rosenstein appointed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

Attached: Comey-Ourguy.jpg (2302x1551, 1.78M)

The wheels of Justice grind slowly, but they grind very fine. Comey will be ground to a pulp, along with his co-conspirators.
youtu.be/1T3mK__h2Cs

Actually Comey is gonna be fine.

Attached: file.png (888x1352, 624K)

Good thread
Checked

Ok but how does this make him fbianon?

sounds more like hes covering his own ass now that the muller report was a big fucking nothing burger and the guns are going to be pointed the other way

hopefully these traitorous vermin turncoat and rat on each other for the jejs

Attached: file.png (1488x1752, 1.63M)

I think he's FBI user because JAMES asked the most important question in this AMA. Also FBI user talked about Israel and Comey's insta hinted at Israel with the bible verse. Also Comey referenced JAPANESE internment camps during WW2 as "mass incarceration" but ignored the holohoax completely.

That's where I was too
>lights come on
>roaches scatter
Many such cases

Attached: Mueller-Report-page-279-Comey-firing.jpg (1784x1393, 545K)

Loose but acceptable

Changes nothing. They're all traitors

Attached: PURGE.jpg (320x355, 43K)

That is pretty far reaching

Attached: Loretta-got-Lynched.jpg (1500x1049, 1.27M)

Why did Bannon freak out when Trump fired Comey?

Attached: Bannon-Traitor2.jpg (1236x2816, 1.84M)

Q predicted this

Q is Steve Bannon is Mossad

foxnews.com/politics/rep-gaetz-on-the-russia-probes-secret-fbi-transcripts
>Florida congressman Matt Gaetz revealed Monday night that "most compelling" evidence in the Trump-Russia collusion investigation is days, if not weeks away.

>According to Gaetz, R-Fla., secret unreleased transcripts involving former Trump aide George Papadopoulos reveal that he denied there was an illegal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia and that intelligence officials did not present that information to the FISA court.

>"I believe we are days if not weeks aways for the most in compelling evidence in the biggest political scandal in American history," Gaetz said on "Hannity" Monday.

>"There was western intelligence sent to spy on Papadopoulos and there's a recording and transcript of the conversation. And there, Papadopoulos denies any illegal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. So, they had evidence presumably that was against Papadopoulos and for him. What they will wont be able to defend is that they never presented that evidence to the FISA court."

>Former congressman Trey Gowdy made mention of such transcripts during an appearance on Fox News' “Sunday Morning Futures,” suggesting it is likely the FBI would have transcripts of discussions between informants and Papadopoulos and calling them game-changing if made public.

>Gaetz said that this information is what Attorney General William Barr spoke about last week with Fox News' Bill Hemmer.

>"This is what Attorney General Barr means when he talks about them putting their thumb on the scale. The government has an obligation before a secret court with no defense attorney to present all of the exculpatory evidence that they are provided, all of the exculpatory evidence," Gaetz said.

>Gaetz argued why the evidence is so important.

Attached: 1558453911600.png (2056x1798, 1.89M)

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Fuck off Kushner shill

Attached: 1558454805020.png (1050x1730, 1.21M)

So was H given a pass during 4th of July weekend so that the FBI could open up a broader investigation? I'd like to believe what you are saying but it doesn't add up

i'm so excited for the live executions, I hope they sell tickets

What if Trump used his entire campaign as the ultimate honeypot just to appoint Mueller afterwards to investigate and find the source of how it all began?

Manafort had a FISA warrant opened on him from 2014-2016 that ended. Trump made Manafort campaign manager and a new illegal FISA was opened on him. Flynn was dong intelligence work this whole time as well.

Ugh this fucking schizo shit again

Bannon is against mossad you fool. He fucking hates kushner and ivanka. Why the fuck do you think he was ousted?

bump

eat shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.10.43 AM.png (1513x589, 140K)

Attached: 1521263348362.png (616x744, 367K)

>COMEY IS FBI user
Nope, but you're close. Very close.

>believed
Thorough source there

Potential Mossad false flag on May 23rd

Attached: file.png (1786x448, 134K)

Attached: fuggggggggggg.png (625x166, 39K)

user... how high are you?

I think fbianon died in that Tesla crash. Don't have the article here dammmmmiiiiitttt

Interdasting

He's still around.

not sure bout the fbianon claim, but Trump IS showing all the newfags what 4D chess truly pertains

Please Jamal the only white hat Comey owns is the one his lover uses in his rectum

So many answers

Attached: D4ep7jMWkAAlRho.jpg (1242x1638, 809K)

witnesses should be drafted through selective service.

I originally thought this and wrote it off as garble, but the more the nothingburgers on trump seem to be involving more and more of these goons and now that they are starting to bicker amongst themselves and contradict each other this thought has crossed my mind again a few times

Sauce for us

So basically the Trump presidency is a bait to get the Democrats to incriminate themselves?

he has moved on to bigger and better LARPs

ok guys is it widely accepted again that Q is real and not a boomer larp? Can I talk about this openly again, and not be called a fool?

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

wouldn't be surprised bc it appears the whole Trump thing was a soft military coup. That's some military style planning right there.

first to turn on the others will be spared the most jail time

Checkers were czeked

only hardcore brainlets still think Q is real

Called it.

When all other things which are likely are wrong, the final, most obscene and ludicrous possibility becomes a certainty.
Comey got away Scott free. All he lost was his job and some reputation.
Hardly a high price to pay.

>white hats
Kill yourself, retard. There are no "white hats" in the US government. Every single person who works for the US government deserves nothing less than a bullet in the skull.

It was never widely accepted. And no, you cannot talk about it without us calling you a moron because believing Q bullshit gives away the fact that you're a tard with a low IQ.

OMG, the ROTHSCHILDS are also white hats !
Soros as well !
Damn guys, it was so much XDchess.

Moloch was a psyop all along.

Jesus is the bad guy

Checked

>the whole Trump thing was a soft military coup
Why is it so hard to believe that Trump could get elected? It seemed crazy at the time, but in hindsight it doesn't seem at all remarkable. He definitely didn't need the military helping him out.

Because of who he was, he got millions of dollars worth of free advertising from the media every week. Unlike other politicians, Trump was also willing to say things and make promises that white people have been absolutely desperate for for decades. The only way "they" could have prevented his victory was with election fraud on a massive scale, which is very difficult considering the decentralized nature of the voting system.

Even if this was a military coup, what was the goal? Illegal immigration is worse than it has ever been. Trump is doing absolutely nothing about it and has pussied out at every turn. Unless you think that the military wanted the Kushners in control over the Whitehouse, none of this makes any sense.

Also, why the fuck is it "okay" for the military to interfere in our elections? Regardless of which side they think they're on, it incredibly dangerous to establish the precedent that the military deciding elections is a good thing.

No, Trump is showing all of the newfags how to be an ineffectual loser. But because they're bluepilled morons, they believe this is 4D chess.

Who the fuck cares anymore. Drumpf had his shot at taking these clowns down 2+ fucking years ago. Drumpf is just all hot air at this point. Nothing will happen and we'll all get distracted by something else false-flagged by da joos and this will be ancient history.
Inb4 muh sooooon Qlardboomerfaggits

>military good
It's a stupid boomer take. You're talking to an idiot.

Now Trump is coming out against e-verify because it makes it too difficult for his Jewish pals like Rubashkin to hire illegals. He isn't even pretending that he is trying to stop illegal immigration anymore.

Trump did do this but I'm not so sure Comey is a good guy.

Attached: 1366F61F-8909-4E75-AD9D-3D21967A387D.jpg (1242x1680, 945K)

I doubt Comey was a white hat at the time, but he may have started trying to position himself as one after Trump won. If Comey and Lynch were both thinking ahead and trying to frame each other in case any of this came out, I'd put my money on Comey to win that one.

This.

Seeing this all devolve into a bunch of media spin and procedural wrangling is intolerable.

I can understand slow walking a process to get the details right, but this all smells more like avoidance and hoping normies will forget. Now when people at Trump rallies call for LOCK ___ UP he pretends not to hear.

Remote control LRAD's are used in the TI program. THe password for them is 4444777 and you can connect via bluetooth from your mobile phone.

Attached: vRHwWbWu_400x400.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Mueller and Comey can by no means be considered anything other than deep state rats.

Prove me wrong, but they have been on the inside of everything for the past three-plus decades.

>the whole Trump thing was a soft military coup. That's some military style planning right there.

This is your mind on THC

This.

Attached: somanyanswers.png (588x1111, 1.16M)

This. Nobody cares anymore and have been grounded back into the reality of our situations.

Attached: zkp.png (1102x1110, 848K)

kush man isn't as hard a zionist as you thinkhaaretz.com/us-news/jared-kushner-swore-at-israel-s-ambassador-for-acting-like-he-owned-1.6171979

meanwhile, Bannon LOVES Israel/MOSSAD.

>MEULERS IS OURGUY NO I MEAN COMEY IS OUR GUY

whats next Hillary was also /ourguy/ afterall?

You're an idiot. He's literally chabad lubavitch you slimy like.

Attached: 93A2B045-20BE-449E-B0CF-97D581C1B908.jpg (1057x1388, 655K)

You guys always link this article but its not meaningful at all.

Yeah the trumpcuck hero of the week is getting very stale.

Attached: 1552410943274.jpg (846x571, 122K)

you sound like you are in the fib- if so, can you please confirm that the agent in charge of my file IS in fact a hot 20-something female who secretly loves me? Thanks

>The truth isn't really the truth. I see no evidence that kuahner is a Zionist and theorized to be the moshiac by some orthodox jews.

Attached: miga(1).jpg (660x828, 254K)

Not even your mother loves your burdensome ass.

Attached: JEW BITCH TRUMP WHITE GENOCIDE EUROPA MEME WHITE PRIDE.png (1260x760, 508K)

The truth? That his parents gave Bibi a bed to sleep in and made their son Jared sleep on the couch or some shit? That literally has nothing to do with what's going on since 2016. Of course you ignore reality to facilitate shilling.

you mean enhanced?

yeah i think thats some weird shit too. and i guess i shouldn't have said kush isn't a zionist. but i don't think he is the same type of zionist as netanyahu is.

thats alright, your whore of a mother REALLY seems to love me. She hates you btw

Charles kushner is a big mossad blackmail agent and his son is no better. He was so criminal that Chuck Schumer had to cut ties and like I said he is chabad. The truth is the truth faggot.

Attached: 12213123.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

also, nobody asked you shill

He's worse as he's diaspora in the ear of the president of the US and has destroyed any nationalism in the presidents ear except what he thinks is good for Israel.

Attached: trump best israel president.jpg (1024x588, 82K)

You seem upset.

You seem to be out of arguments. I hope you get hit by a bus chasing your kippa across the road.

You haven't made a legitimate argument yet, because you're a shill. Plus, declass is coming this week so nothing you say even matters.

>COMEY IS FBI user
i don't give a fuck

i don't think diaspora jews are any worse than zionists desu considering i don't consider israel to be a legitimate state. especially if they are gonna false flag the liberty during the 6 day war, be involved with jfk assassination, be involved with 9/11, etc

Diaspora jews are better than Zionists. Diaspora will celebrate when Israelis die too.

>You're a shill
>Still sucking golden goys cock
>The documents are coming out
>Follow the inconsequential Kabuki theatre to feel like you're winning
No thanks. What's Trump going to do give them a year to say sorry?

Attached: TrumpPuppet.gif (700x1042, 1.57M)

ok, you have piqued my interest. go on. why exactly is chabad so important? i understand they are crazy and think their last two leaders were the messiah, but all religions are kinda crazy. and how is chabad related to mossad? how is epstein related to chabad, trump, mossad, dershowitz, acosta, etc in your opinion? Why was black cube (private sector mossad, nick krolls dad runs it) being employed by weinstein to defend his name/ the legitimacy of hollywood when hollywood is all anti trump? like why would mossad protect hollywood when hollywood is out to trash mossad's man in the office?

What is Israel gonna do when everything is declassified and The United States rightfully cuts all ties with them? No protection from US = dealing with Russia and the muslims. No protection from US = no perpetual neverending "mediation" with the Palestinians that leads nowhere. No protection from the US = the end of Israel.

No they'll use it to elevate their already top of the victim hierarchy pyramid position and reestablish it and continue to control the West. Which is essentially still Zionism.

Attached: jewtosis.jpg (498x367, 88K)

k... i still don't like how they are so in-group/outgroup oriented, nepotistic, don't seem to like white ppl or christians while they love muslims and minorities, and are over represented in virtually all of the gatekeeping positions for public discourse and social conditioning.

what a load of bullshit

Attached: 1544167531835.jpg (2000x2000, 776K)