I Can't Wait Until My Local Burger Kings Turn Into Chick-fil-As

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 11.55.48 AM.png (1174x790, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eg4wL7hF30E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: burnit.gif (320x174, 2.62M)

I thought it was pretty funny

Unwise to waste a tasty milkshake on Carl of Cuckad, his own current and past words hurt him more than Dairy ever could

Chick-fil-A's sales have tripled. Whenever I get fast food, I make sure it's from Chick-fil-A unless there isn't one of them near me. Vote with your wallet.
youtube.com/watch?v=eg4wL7hF30E

Fast food is for poor people & Chick fil a is pretty gross desu

They have really high quality chicken. Compare it to the shredded up organs that you get at most other fast food places.

It's easy to increase sales when a dollar menu sized chicken sandwich is 6 bucks.

I miss Burger King. Really taught me a bunch of things for the 5+years I worked there.

Attached: 15584553799164500258613618137300.jpg (4032x2268, 1.78M)

>go outside burger king
>make OK hand gesture
>take picture
>post to BK twitter
Burger King is the establishment of the white supremacist. Let's remind them.

Attached: BurgerKing.jpg (870x565, 45K)

>they have high quality chicken
>t.

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 33K)

That's for the whole meal. The sandwich itself is $3.70, and it's decently sized.

Im scottish, i dont get this..

I'll bring one of my confederate flags there and take a photo in a balaklava of me holding the flag with my index finder and thumb while flaring out all of my other fingers.

People in the UK are throwing milkshakes at right-wing politicians.

That's the spirit.
They will have to capitulate to the hordes of screeching shitskins and leftists.

So wish whe had them in Germany too.
There are shitty KFC´s though, ugh.

Burger King has pretty shitty food. Wendy's is much better.

You're on the right track but we can do better. We need to start a campaign that burger KING is sexist and should become gender neutral. Or make them turn the king into a queen in solidarity with trans rights.

>20,178 Retweets 110,533 Likes

You can kvetch all you want, but reality is the vast majority of Britcucks are so far left that tweet is GOOD publicity.

The owners of Wendy's are not as conservative as the owners of Chick-fil-A, but they donate almost all of their money to Republicans instead of Democrats.

#BurgerQueen

Nothing beats Whataburger for a burger.

Nice cope ya festering simp

>twitter correlates with the real world
brexit says hi :^)

When we win this war. Every fast food place will be a Chick-fil-A.

Attached: burgercuck.jpg (800x800, 230K)

Attached: 150333922073434.png (489x490, 312K)

>local burger king turn to chick fil a’s
this. there isnt a chick fil a close by me, but I was down the road a bit and stopped at one just today for lunch. they have their shit together. clean establishment, friendly staffs, fast fast service and good food. there should definitely be more locations

This right here. I don't have whataburger near me but last time I went back east I ate there a couple times and fucking loved it. I have Chick-fil-A though so I gotta stick with that

Burger Kike must be desperate for shekels.

>Hadrian's Wall

>William Wallace

Vote for Independence...Nope.

>leftism openly beeing supported by big buisness while they still act like they are edgy rebels while doing it example 9732

Attached: 1553369931731.png (192x202, 8K)

it shows how weak england is that our fast food chains can enforce their political standings more effectively than their own politicians

Reminder to never eat burger king again

Reminder thag burger “king” is SEXIST AS FUCK. Where is da burger queannzzz?????????????

>buy chick-fil-a
>sell sandwiches for $200 to increase sales
>jeenyus
Chick-fil-a sells a lot of food because they're in the business of selling food. They hire white people and talented 10% niggers, pay them decently well, and enforce a niceness policy that would shame Canadians.

I don't even care for their food, but I recognize they're doing a great job. In the South they were able to hire a bunch of nice teenagers because they closed on Sundays which was great for nice church-going teenagers.

>The niggers who work at Chick-fil-A, a fast food restaurant, are some of the brightest and most talented among the nigger community.
LMAO