Good job Trump destroying western tech firms

Attached: 1544226503440.png (343x273, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/az_-pK31FtE
theguardian.com/environment/2012/aug/07/china-rare-earth-village-pollution
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. USA needs to start making our own chips.

You shortshighted mutts.
Trump is saving us from the AI apocalypse.

Was this the company installing the backdoor into the chips allowing the Chinese to spy on us?

God bless Trump

Attached: 2scoops.jpg (1024x682, 58K)

Why do you even use a chink technology?
That thing fucking explodes

It cant because of econ 101 reasons. No one could afford phones made in the US.

>China bans competition
>nobody gives a gook
>US bans huawei
>reeeeeeee you scared of conpetition, white boy?

Attached: screenshot.1558438625.png (662x745, 280K)

based. fuck the tech giants

Good, though we should just blockade all Chinese exports/imports and get this shit over with.

So we make them in Mexico, whose laborers are currently cheaper and better educated on average than the Chinese.

Explain

Consumer electronics costing a tad more wouldn't be a bad thing. Oldfags know computers used to cost a bunch of money, poorfags and cheap smartphones ruined the internet.

Cool, install a global communist dictatorship and you can do that.

I agree with you, frog, but most people don't.

>whose laborers are currently cheaper
Production is largely automated anyway, cheap labor isn't the issue, it's working around environmental regulations.

Imagine thinking this. Imagine actually thinking this is reality.

You know that if we put money into the hands of the working class by paying them more for semi-skilled or low-skilled labor, like making smartphones or what have you, we can actually invigorate our economy and raise all boats within it?
Your "it costs too much to do here" is a fucking meme caused by brainlet free market economics. Protectionism and mercantilism once enabled such things, and should be used to do it again. Retard.

China has far better AI than the US. The fact that their online platforms have such large user bases(40% of all internet activity in China is through WeChat) makes the data they collect to train their AI very homogenous. This makes their AI learn much faster than ours. We are fucked.

You no Englissss, Nagasaki-chan

Swallowed by escalator you mean?

I BEEN SAYING this for years... no one cares.
chinks paid off the that 3 admins well enough to keep this from happening.
imagine the drop in illegals coming here if we moved just have of these manufacturing jobs to central America?

Attached: 1558127814791.png (177x203, 46K)

AI is a meme.

(((Western))) tech firms
Good luck with your HR degree
>Fucking chink

I bought a catalog kerosene-fired Quantas in '88. Had to format the hard disk with advice over the phone. Memory in Kbits, I think, floppy disk.
$1000 loan, 10% interest to the shylock.
You kids don't know.
(stops to yell at clouds)

Actually assembly requires the most low income labour, for things like iPhones. SSDs for example go from materials to completed without human intervention.

This

So is all technology.

Attached: D0pWYnMWoAEE3Kp.png (500x668, 647K)

No, that's the Intel.

An ai raised on exclusively chink speech might as well not be an ai at all.

>Alyssa milano
Yes, she's just another retarded bitch like the rest of them, but in her defense, she's probably been fucked by every jew in hollywood since she was 5

This IS actual reality, implemented, existing, free to learn about it for everyone. Economics, logistics & finance are not the devils forbidden knowledge, you don't have to sell your soul on the crossroads at midnight to learn about it.

>You know that if we put money into the hands of the working class by paying them more for semi-skilled or low-skilled labor, like making smartphones or what have you, we can actually invigorate our economy and raise all boats within it? Your "it costs too much to do here" is a fucking meme caused by brainlet free market economics. Protectionism and mercantilism once enabled such things, and should be used to do it again.

>DURRRRRRRRR WHY THINGS ARE NOT LIKE HOW I IMAGINE THEM OMGGGGG

Wishful thinking only one step removed from muh ethnostate larping.

Then again, that old shit was indestructible.I bought an already old optiflex desktop that I used as a file server for years, it was amazingly reliable.
Nowadays everything is made out of cheap junk that fries if you sneeze too hard and stops working after a couple of years anyway. Whatever progress is made is wasted on poorly coded resource hogs, we've gone backwards, not forward.

This but unironically.

how are you going to make the electronics when China owns almost all the rare earth metal.

M&A in semis anticipated this pay-off from Trump.
"trust the plan" e.g. windfall profits from deliberate "shortages" in semi supply-chain.

Sorry for my bad london, hans

Start proxy wars?

>Good job Trump destroying western tech firms
you've obviously never used one of their products. Huawei is complete and utter shit, then to top it off a hardware spy chip that sends your data back to China installed in every one of their products.
youtu.be/az_-pK31FtE

Attached: Super-micro-chip-attack-1.jpg (539x296, 33K)

The manipulation of human activity through interaction with AI is largely language independent.

How often do you make a decision based on the results google returns?

Homogeneous data isn't good for AI. It'll likely be useless out of sample.
Depending on what you're trying to do, statistical methods still btfo AI.

What makes China more capable then any other shithole at manufacturibg technical products?

The problem with economists isn't that they're always wrong, it's that when they're wrong they don't tell you why they were wrong. Probably because they don't know. But I do. They, and you, have a deficient understanding of the world because economics is neither the only, nor even the most important factor in the field of international relations or life as a whole. You would sell the rope with which you will be hanged. Luckily, people who aren't emotionally and ideologically attached to the notion of free market primacy outnumber you and outvote you. And as such, we have decided not to sell China the rope by which the USA will be hanged.

Your appeal to Ricardo and the doctrine of comparative advantage falls apart in the face of power politics. We are not in a trade war with China for economic reasons. We are in a trade war with China for political and geopolitical reasons.

Collapse the Chinese government and get them from regional administrations. Same thing we did before the CCP, same thing we'll do after they're gone.

>huurrrrrrrr
>awrnj mun baaaaaaahhhhhhdd

Attached: look-at-me-im-a-stupid-nigger.jpg (400x400, 126K)

This, and it applies to many fields in science. I know this through my graduate studies in thermal and fluid dynamics

Very good parallelism

On the plus side it could see the launch of Google-less forked FOSS Android Chinese mobi's in Europe and the rest of the west. Cheaper too. Win win.

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

What happened to muh automation

Just destroy them and take it all in true American fashion.

Remember friends: Buy local, Buy American. :)

The USA needs none of this shit we should build all of our shit in North America (including Mexico for cheap goods)

yes, trump just degoogled the world

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

>it’s okay that whole cities are dying due to lack of industry becuase I get my phone for 30$ less

Building overseas is only cheaper with markets of scale, meaning the savings to the consumer per phone is minimal but to the company it’s millions or billions

>believing the Chinese have better tech than the USA

If you aren’t a Chinese National visiting the USA then I’m severely disappointed in you

They’d drop significantly

This. Economics beyond supply/demand curve (a conceptual heuristic) and ergodicity (better understood through statistics or engineering) is a total scam. It's literally tea leaf reading with pretend maths thrown in to sound smart.

People seem to think AI is at sci if levels and automation is far more advanced than it is

We have a loooooong way to go before automation and ai actually starts replacing your average worker

We have "rare" earth minerals here too, except they are highly polluting to process, which is why we let the chinese pollute the shit out of themselves instead.
theguardian.com/environment/2012/aug/07/china-rare-earth-village-pollution

Here's what the shill doesn't say.
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

Sure, trust China of all countries to manufacture your equipment. Its like trusting mother Merkel to bring peace to the EU

you should buy the xaiomi vacuum robot and see for yourself, it's lighthears ahead of the west at fraction of the price

>shithole

There is that word again that indicates an american screeching about their percieved superiority turning out to be just a pretty illusion.

Also, cluster development. They have the whole process from mining rare earths to assembling phones under one roof, they have the logistics, they have the extremely cheap labor, they have the supportive political environment and so on. Only these factors combined can make phones cheap enough to be a mass product.

Wishful thinking and ranting. Pretty common for westcucks lately, to be honest. When your world is collapsing, its so much more comfortable to retreat into fantasies where you control everything rather than seeking to understand and interact the stark reality.

This is amazing. China could push cheap mobi's to Europe with an Android fork, degoogled, as an alternative to buying Trump approved American products.

Attached: red android.png (512x512, 14K)

Economies of scale brainlette

Globalization only helps the global elite while the rest of us are reduced to mindless “consumers”

>a vacume robot proves that China has better tech

Holy shit you are a retard

Every time you've made this thread its gone terribly for you.

>robo vacuums or F-35s and hypersonic missiles
Hmmmm

It is at first. For example, if you were training an AI to perform a task based on both images and audio you wouldn't start by training a single system on both data types. The data types are inhomogenous. You'd train one system on images, and one on audio, and then you'd train them to work together.

Well, it's like that with the data generated by various internet platforms. With more data from, and greater sharing between, fewer platforms, it's easier to integrate the AI systems to perform useful tasks.

You know what they don't have? A consumer market. Which is why we're taking ours away from them.

They have better automation yes. Robots are replacing their workers far in China far faster than they are in the west.

enjoy being jobless in the trump depression

>So is all technology.

Yup. When it boils down to it, the IT "industry" makes very sophisticated office equipement and toys. The Silly Valley Basedboy Brigade thinks it's saving the world, but that's just the propaganda their bosses put out to keep them grinding away at the useless shit they're working on for that little bit longer.

> t. programmer

Yeah because they're aging an order of magnitude faster than the US. Turns out having a one child policy is really, really bad from an economic point of view.

Wouldn't degoogling chink phones make them cheeper too?

its not in the sense that any ML is now labelled AI, AGI is 50-100 years away though so it is a meme in that sense .

china ripped off AI tech from the USA -- moron.

Whoever gets an automated economy first, wins the game.

>Poor beanboys cant afford new phones and get off the internet
Isnt that the greatest thing to happen

They do now, actually, and the rest of the world also. trump picking a trade war was extremely desperate, trying to push for an easy, short term victory for popularity.

Thats why they abandoned it decades ago.

>I DONT LIKE BASIC ECONOMIC CONCEPTS

ok

The vast majority of tech is ripped off from other tech. The Chinese invented guns, but Europeans mastered them. For AI, it's going the other way.

Precious, cheap, degoogled Android phones are like the one ring. And the holy grail. Together at last!

> My precious

Attached: 03hobbit-pg-horizontal.jpg (615x265, 32K)

Maybe these firms should be producing their products in the USA and not in China then? Kike off shoring via Wall St is to blame so I really don't care if our economy tanks. It needs to die.

The trump depression? Shut the fuck up presidents don’t determine economic outcomes you fucking queer

No, whoever has the most guns wins the game. No amount of automated factories in the world trumps the US navy and naval tradition. The pen is not mightier than the sword.

American Chips are better anyways. Who the fuck eats Chinese chips.

Attached: 61Rw9j-8WLL._SL1000_.jpg (781x1000, 97K)

A phone made in the US without Apples markup would cost less than an iphone.

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

Fuck the Chicoms

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-053040_YouTube.jpg (2193x1440, 1.08M)

2015 was decades ago? Really?

Attached: Da-4anzUwAAwuYu.jpg (1500x1200, 270K)

>No amount of automated factories in the world trumps the US navy and naval tradition.

It does when those automated factories pump out drones with guns on them.

Yes i will finally be able to afford a new one.

You clearly don’t understand basic economic contexts

I don’t disagree we can make shit in China for cheaper but if we built that shit in North America the cost to the us comsumer per capita would be small and the benifit of local industry would be massive

You assholes argue that it’s better that Macroecinomicallu companies make fractionally higher profits than for small industrial towns to thrive on their own

Drones with guns don't beat Nimitz or Ford class carriers.

And we won't be pwned / owned by Google any more. It will be like Mordor falling and the Death Star exploding at the same time. Without having to fork out for a pricey iPhone.

Attached: wizardlego.jpg (640x480, 125K)

>cost to the us comsumer per capita would be small and the benifit of local industry would be massive
don't bother user. you are trying to explain this to people who think we'd be paying $50 for grapes if illegal spics didn't pick them

Deep sea mining.

>Good. USA needs to start making our own chips.
not too long ago the US was the biggest maker of semiconductors in the world. Then china "invested" a few billion into silicon valley and the entire industry was packed up and moved to china. I lived in the silicon valley at the time (early 2000's) and all the (((media))) outlets were bending over backwards praising china and assuring everyone that the chinese investment in the silicon valley was the best thing to happen to it.

Now silicon valley is dominated by satan worshipping kike sjw's producing software to spy on people

An army of expendable underwater UUVs might do it? If missiles are not an option.

>DURR MAK DERE PRODUKSH IN MURIKA
>JEEBUS WHY EVERYTHIN COSTS SO GOSH DARN HECK MUCH

Back to econ 101 with both of you. You are simply unable to comprehend the system america extracts value from foreign economies by its artifically inflated petrodollar and by printing into an unrepayable debt. Being able to exploit foreign labor for cheap products and paying them with scrip is literally the only reason you can afford goods and services. Nothing is really produced in america that isnt horribly subsidized and you simply couldnt produce the goods you consume on your own.

Also, its high time to bury the "local economy" meme in an era of unprecedented globalization. Sure, you can dislike it and screech about it but it does't make it any less real. Rejecting reality rejects any possibility of control over it. Retreating into fantasies and wishful thinking is voluntary surrender.

Nimitz and Ford class carriers can't stop a swarm of millions of small drones, utilizing dynamic soaring to travel across the ocean, and stay in continuous operation for months, from invading cities and subjugating civilians.

Install backdoor stock hits the floor

The rub is many apps rely on Play Services & won't function properly.

As someone who's bootloader unlocked basically all his phones & installs AOSP ROMs, it isn't as clear cut as just sideloading separate APKs unfortunately. I always end up flashing at least minimal Gapps (play store/play services) so shit will actually function.