You'll never win without white women

A problem here is that most men who are concerned with saving our race would rather complain about the bluepilled thot majority of women instead of focusing on finding a good woman or trying to convert the others.
Do you think think the women and girls who come here in search of answers wouldn't be predisposed to disregarding your ideas because you are very openly hostile toward them? And even if they still manage to redpill themselves, they're faced with the fact that the very men whose cause they wish to support don't believe they exist.
So what if you think the femanon who wants a white fascist bf might be larping; by showing that you support women like her, you're also telling the ones who don't openly identify themselves that they are accepted.

You'll never win without white women, so work with them instead of against them; especially the ones who already agree with you.

Attached: 1554223336592.jpg (337x377, 26K)

>especially the ones who already agree with you.
If they agree with me then what's the problem?

Are you implying these women are coming to Jow Forums to find boyfriends? What the fuck do you want from anonymous strangers on the internet? The women you describe need to focus on making things happen for them in real life. Words on a website have absolutely no bearing on that.

Tits or gtfo

Most of you tell them that
>they they don't exist
>they don't actually agree with you
>they are your enemy
>"white women are a lost cause"
Etc. Of course this doesn't concern all of you though.
You want more women to join and sympathize with our cause, right? Most of the redpilling out there is done via the internet, including Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Of course it's hard to sympathize even with a good cause when the people in it continuously antagonize you and your kind.

Anyway, my point is that it's hypocritical to complain about the fact that women aren't joining in and are brainwashed, and at the same time to actively discourage them from joining.

So then you're not actually talking about women who agree with us, you're talking about women who don't agree with us. Why should I not say what I think just because some rando woman might disagree? That's stupid. And if she disagrees with me, she's probably stupid too. How much could this hypothetical stupid woman really help?

What would you guess the percentage of women who visit Jow Forums is out of the total user base? 3%? Less? How many people visit Jow Forums on a daily basis, shills and bots not included? A few thousand? So we need to make an effort to make perhaps fewer than 100 women on the planet feel warm and fuzzy, and if we don't they're going to go off and become techno-dykes? If any woman is coming here for an indicator of prospective men, or really anything resembling reality then she probably deserves it if she becomes discouraged.

Women at large are worthless. Always were always will be. Your priorities are messed up. Focus on improving yourself and ignore them mostly

im a shitskin but i agree. i dont want to live in a world without white thots.

Attached: ConcreteJointFattaileddunnart.webm (640x800, 474K)

>i dont want to live in a world without white thots.
Kill yourself immediately

Women in general are detrimental to any movement. There are exceptions and they will find their way here because they are smart enough to not care what other women think. Based women are a gift from God and I welcome them. I'm not going to go out of my way to appeal to thots.

Remember the thot wars from a few years ago? Women were literally bullied out of the movement.

You don'y convince a woman. You either win and they follow, or you lose and they turn their back.

That was about e-celeb girls though, who are one and all useless. How can you be bullied off an anonymous imageboard though?

There's more than those two possibilities. I've been talking of both. I'm not saying you shouldn't say what you think, but to complain and be mad about the fact that few young women are right-wing these days would be asinine. As I said, the majority of the people here actively discourage them from joining.
It might be more.
>I'm not going to go out of my way to appeal to thots
You shouldn't, I was talking about women who have potential to realize the truth. The ones who are on the fence. I was like that myself.

What do you want from anonymous strangers online? Why don’t you make things happen in real life?

Could you give me an example of this discouragement that women face? As far as I can tell, it's little more than anons saying what they think. What else could it be?

Prominent, smart women advocating for our cause should be embraced rather than driven off. I get going after disingenuous exploiters but that is not what was happening for the most part.

Does anyone else get a diamonds hard dick after yelling at your wife/gf and she starts crying?
I've lost count at how many times I've railed my gf after a fight and she has been made content by the deep dicking. I wish they would just understand that you are doing everything you can do try and remedy what's bothering her, but it's usually something you have no capacity to change.

Attached: deus dong.jpg (228x561, 21K)

>thinks the shills making "what's wrong with white women general" threads are a majority

the left is most afraid of the growth of rightwing politics among white women because their power is keeping beta orbiting lefty males in line with proximity to a female.

All of their arguments, criticisms, and insults are based around telling you how women view your politics, sexuality, physical appearance, or behaviour.

Jow Forums only has ~200 thread slots and a few unscrupulous actors can commandeer most of them with organization and dedicated trannies. OP can even self-bump on Jow Forums making a thread nearly impossible to kill with saging.

Attached: dyelet.jpg (722x712, 64K)

Only if you consider the win state a system like we have. I believe that we have lost this race war and now we have no reason not to take them all down with us. She wants to have a mixed race kid, fine, they will breathe poisoned air, drink toxic water, and never feel the sun on their skin. I will vote for Exxon Mobil for president before I let her have her happily ever after.

Attached: grenade.jpg (565x960, 78K)

Who are these prominent "smart" women? Lauren Southern? And again, what happened to these4 women? Did anons show up outside of their homes and shoot their rifles into it? No, they said things on the internet. If these women are so weak, so fragile, that anonymous men typing things on the internet drives them away then they were worthless to begin with. How about these women develop some kind of counter-argument?

Anyway, they're all crypto-feminists. That's the real problem they have with us.

Entertainment.

Almost anyone can be convinced. I did it with my sister. You just need to be calm and civil with them about it. Shitting on them will only make them insecure and aggressive if they were starting to think you might be right. And this is true in all cases in which you're trying to convince someone to believe in your views.
Go to any online space with heavily right-wing views. Most will be pretty negative towards women. And these same people complain about how so few women are joining in, all the while constantly complaining about the bluepilled ones.

What are these negative things? That could mean anything. If I say women shouldn't be allowed to vote, is that too negative for these women to hear? Should I stop saying it even though I believe it because a woman might see it and be upset? That's just tone policing. Gynocentric censorship.

Also, for the sake of fairness, I'll also say that modern democrats and feminists obviously have the opposite problem. They wonder why so many men are turning towards other alternatives when they themselves advocate for the white men hate campaign.

white race doesn't deserve saving, they dont take care of their own.

Attached: 42b017b8d9055b373de4c2f1a5036a2c7f03a5ffa3812091e95a3149d570860e.jpg (600x443, 186K)

Honestly women overwhelmingly vote for leftist libcucks if I have to give up my right to vote I'll do it just to prevent other women from having an outlet for retsrdation

fuck off, white roastie.

Attached: 1558368500389.png (803x978, 355K)

You know what I mean. I gave examples before; e.g saying white women are "ruined".
Any intelligent woman in the movement will at least realize that as long as the clear majority of women are leftists and vote with their interests in mind, abolishing voting rights for women would be a good idea, even if she herself loses that right.

You've provide no other solution than 'stop say the truth about women, because a few woman might not be like that'

Bitch, grow up. It's BECAUSE we say the truth in such a base manner that women know we are different than the same pc shit they've been fed all their lives. Obscuring the truth even slightly, is no different than going out and telling some woman what they want to hear to get in her pants for one night. Yea in the moment it'll make her FEEL special, but the results will be shallow and fake at best.

You're essentially saying that a bunch of fatasses will stop being fatasses if we just offer SOME fatty cakes to appease them, instead of promoting being healthy for health's sake.

AND IF I REPEAT 'IF', woman are reluctant to make proper social and political choices because they can 'feel bad', why the fuck is the solution to give them more power to any extent? Why is feminism's solution to it's own problem always for men to just do even more?

tl;dr you're full of shit

>You'll never win without white women
major red pill

If only they were all like you, we would be living in a Utopian society right now. I wish I could somehow instill into a woman's mind for 1 minute what it feels like having testosterone. It's like being on a drug that compels you to fix problems, including human problems. Especially if you lift and are high T. 99% of women don't GET IT. The ones that do are worth their weight in gold, and more.

Attached: 1553187296133.jpg (850x1182, 344K)

>A problem here is that most men who are concerned with saving our race would rather complain about the bluepilled thot majority of women instead of focusing on finding a good woman or trying to convert the others.

Soon enough,

>The Bear Will Leave It's Cave Forever

For It was foretold in the prophecy

and I am bearing witness to it

the prophecy will be fulfilled in our lifetimes

Laugh if you want

But there is only more fun beyond the horizon

Attached: 369.png (285x666, 41K)

Why do all 'women are awesome, get yourself one to serve' threads ignore #MeToo, backwards laws, forced child support, and how women are used by the gov to achieve majority by buying votes?

I think what she's trying to say is that you're all throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
I can at least attest to the fact that seeing stuff like "All white women are roastie coalburning thots" definitely doesn't encourage women to join something they feel they are already excluded from.

>women are ruined
Well it's not as if feminism has made women better. Anyway women who see our POV and agree with at least large parts of it aren't the ones who are going to get driven off. Women who don't see our POV and disagree with large parts of it are, by definition, the opposition. Our accomodation of them ought to be limited to the same degree it would be with anybody in the opposition. And if we can't convince them we're right, what are we talking about here? That we shut up and allow the opposition to dictate or own internal discourse? That we bite our tongues out of perpetual fear that we might drive off women who don't agree with us anyway?

Look, part of the appeal of Jow Forums is that people are going to come here and be exposed to unfiltered opinions (relatively) free of censorship. That's why they come here in the first place, assuming they do. Were we to collectively hold our tongues to accomodate these people, the allure would be ruined anyway. And I question the intelligence of women who on the one hand want to be identirarian aboutr race, but think we should refrain from identity politics when it comes to women, as if sex is any less an important identity than race. I'd argue your gender identity comes into play in your life more often than your racial identity. If women can't see and appreciate that, then that's their problem, not ours.

Grow up. Alot of men are fed the same feminist bullshit women are. We have to be able to speak the whole truth no matter how ugly it is to explain to other men why they should acknowledge the truth as well. Covering up that truth to any extent just to account for a woman's feeling makes you no different than feminism.

And they fact is that woman can ruin themselves, and they SHOULD feel bad about acting in a manner that will do such to themselves. You will only set them up for failure by obscuring the truth. Just like feminism does.

Jow Forums is filled with 20 something retards that don't understand how women are. I under their hatred of modern females. They just don't understand why they act the way they do or what is going on. I've seen retards on here show girls in swimsuits and act like its some kind of sin against all of mankind. When its a stupid thing to be mad at. Girls like to be pretty period. I'm not saying that you should ac tlike a degenerate but wearing a fucking swimsuit isnt degenerate.
females have been doing cheeky shit like this since even more. Some would show their leg and so on. Its just natural human interaction to want to show off a little bit to guys. Whats happening also is you start restricting more and more you'll end up with what we have now a lashing out against christkike morality.

Attached: 1547145647515.jpg (712x1024, 84K)

I'd like to know what you consider feminism though because it seems that many take it to far.

What exactly would you consider the 'truth' about women? I fully acknowledge the disadvantages of my sex but I think this is more targeted at blind hostility

5% intolerant minority can determine nearly everything

I'm not saying you shouldn't say the truth. But only focusing on the negative aspects of the opposite gender won't make them any more sympathetic towards you or your ideas. Generalizing a whole group of people, 50% of the earth's population, will only give birth to more hate between the genders.
Also, I don't consider saying facts like "women are weaker on average" lying. But to say they're all thots without humanity, for example, would be.
As I said before, the opposite side does this as well, only to men. And I obviously think it would be in their own best interests to spend more time accepting white men than making them feel discouraged from joining. But I do obviously benefit from the fact that they act in that way, otherwise we might have less men on the right.

How do muslim men convert woman? They fucking don't you only have to convince enough men to stop supporting this bullshit.

Where is this blind hostility though? Even the most misgoynistic shit you see on here is rooted in some sort of experience. Men don't just hate women for no reason, they have reasons. And it's nbot even always hate. Just look at how the men on here trip over themselves to point out how they don't hate women the moment the subject broached. What sounds like hostility to you is just men expressing their concerns grounded in experience and reason in an angry way. Where else can they do this? Where? They can't do it in their schools, they can't do it in their workplaces, they often can't do it in their homes. And now they shouldn't be able to do it here because a woman might get butthurt?

Don't agree with most of their ideas. And especially the modern ones do take it hilariously far.
Western women have too much power for that to happen in the current political climate.

When I joined the army no one told me until I saw it myself that woman couldn't go more than 48 hours without a shower by regulations, or that their pt standards where borderline 1/10 of us guys. BUT THATS MILITARY REGULATIONS. Speaking a such a thing ended your military career fast.

You need to realize that any man that experiences this, especially while being lied to about it, will feel hostility towards the group of people that despite all that 'equality' essentially just have it easier than you, and you better not talk about it, or you're bad.

YOU want to call that blind? No you stupid bitch, it's blind to acknowledge that and still wonder out loud why men are angry with women enough to speak of 'why' they are.

Do I blame women only for this shit? No, but I'm not gonna lie to any man like I was lied to, and tell him the convenient feminist version just so I'm not being mean to a girl.

Men have 10 times the suicide rate, homeless rate, and homicide rate as women. Yet everytime it's brought up, it's labeled as misogyny by women. How in the hell will this not bring out hostility toward women by men???

The truth is the truth. 2+2=4. Not 5 or 3 because some people are just getting their feelings hurt and need a little lie so they will come to the truth. That makes no fucking sense. And I hardly doubt any woman who NEEDS special treatment just for being a fucking girl is a woman worth a good man anyway.

>Western women have too much power for that to happen in the current political climate.
And that is the root of the problem. The real problem. Not mean things men say, feminist policies and powergrabs that have led to a growing alienation between men and women. Reralizing as you have that this is the root of the problem, wouldn't you want to see a sharper tip to the anti-feminist spear rather than a duller tip?

Woman don't have power they only wield male power by proxy. Thats how it works.
If you can convince 5-10% of men that the female vote leads to ruin shit will start to happen by default.
The female vote is bad for society and will always make us less competative. We will
lose on a civilisation level with it.

I'm sorry : ( those are good points. I totally get the reasons and motivations behind what you guys say and why you say it, I was just defending OP's argument. I don't think it's really asking for special treatment, just adressing the overall trends of the board.

We have white women! We are losing!
The reason you made this thread is because you want to shill for women!

---HEAR ME----
Women will be replaced by artificial coma wombs and sexbots!

Not only feminism is cancer: women are cancer! Once we find a way to replace their holes that feel so good and their child bearing """"ability"""" (inability IRL) they eneter a world of genocide!

Attached: 1506694156541.gif (625x352, 2.48M)

I would, but not at the cost of alienating the women who are on the fence or already with you. It is difficult to stand for something that you know is the logical solution, when most of the supporters show open disdain for your whole gender. Being anti-feminist has never been about being anti-women, but it often is.

At this point the only white woman I trust and would have sex with is my mom

>it unfortunately often is*

I have actually softened my point of view of women since I've been married for 8yrs. I think many young dudes on here are angry and they should be angry but i think men who have wives should try to temper them. Funny how now I agree with pretty much what Varg has to say about women and there roles.

Woman are inherent traitors they always flow to the higher perch. You will never compete on resources or popularity what you can compete on is grim determination and intolerance.

name of the girl?

Women have no bearing on anything. They spread their legs and will fuck and be loyal to the strongest. Simple as.

If you need a bitch to prop your ideology up, you are a complete loser and will inevitably fail.

Attached: whocares.png (443x750, 458K)

> adressing the overall trends of the board.
You mean you actually saw how most men view/are treated by woman in this modern feminist world, and it turns out most of us are kinda pissed at you guys for it.

Yea, that is kinda the bottom line. At the end of the day, feminism has made relations worse for both men AND women. But women have the power now, so if there's one thing feminism can count on, it's women not doing anything to fix things only claiming they need more. It's a perfect situation for any elite ruling over the 'little' people. And here you are defending this situation because a woman got her feelings hurt. Men can't act upon the truth if they can't even discuss it. And if they finally do discuss it, they will be positively pissed at the one's who lied to them their whole lives. Feminism 'sounds' great. Equality, everyone has a vote. Until you realize that things aren't getting better with such things in place. And no one can state such because the answer is ALWAYS 'men do more'.

Feminism was never about raising women up, it was about weakening men, so that everyone could be used like cattle.

does this Swede have an insta?

I know, I agree and I'm sorry. I guess it's just because we can't really understand exactly what you're feeling because we can't know how men experience the state of the world, but I won't speak for OP. What would you suggest women do for your sake and for the sake of returning to a pre-feminism world (if that is what you want). I guess all I can say is that the knee-jerk reaction a woman has to reading stuff like this isn't a "I wonder why/what circumstances led him to think like this" and more "he hates women". I acknowledge that this line of thinking isn't logical but I guess it could be chalked up to the "emotion over logic" tendencies that women have.

just some teen on the train idk about any backinfo

If we win, women will take our side anyway. If we lose, they will abandon us in an instant and spit on us along with our enemies.
Female is an animal, it is not capable of loyalty. Male feminists are one of cancers of society and will hang.

She looks 19+

It is enough of Puritanism here because it is aspirations betas and incels. Unfortunately the incel claimed the traditionalism and the alt-right language to facilitate his narratives on the women in which it stains the image of the women.

Now the white male tends to be more selfish and individual because if he is puritanical, he will be labeled as incel.

>What would you suggest women do for your sake and for the sake of returning to a pre-feminism world
Marriage.
The ultimate form of a Man and Woman acknowledging their own failings and striving to overcome them for their own sake and the sake of others, and of course the future. This is what true equality is.

As for what women need to do for me? Nothing. Now that I know the truth about women and feminism, I know it is up to ME to be a strong and just man, and that I need to be able to lead myself AND others through life. Anything less is a failure on myself as a man. Without good, strong men, there can be no good strong women. Only feminist.
I actually love women now, despite how harsh I sound about them. I take the fact that they are meant to be man's companion to heart. And used their own reactions to my behaviors to balance myself and be a better man. Not to say I bowl over when a woman tells me her feelings are hurt. But I at least acknowledge it and use it to plan my next move. It fucking works well.

One thing I did learn in the Army, was that women have alot more biological hardware than men to live with. Despite how crucial it is(especially for child rearing) that woman be like this, it makes them garbage at being the leaders of any group(but amazing mothers). We as humans simply have to work with what we have and be the best we can be. Children and marriage help us do such, not only for ourselves, but for other's, including others we will never meet.

THE MAJORITY OF WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR TRUMP

Yall are literally just mad because those women want an upstanding pure pillar of the community as a husband and most men on here are mongoloids larping and aryans

it's amazing because young white women are almost as conservative as older women

it's a fact that conservatism grows with age so this generation is pretty spicy

Women have way more of a capacity to be fanatics than men because of how they have evolved to go along with the tribe. It's just a matter of getting them to be fanatics for good rather than evil.

Attached: Generation Zyklon.png (1808x2912, 3.29M)

>Anyway, they're all crypto-feminists. That's the real problem they have with us.

truth.

Hear hear! Thanks for sharing user.
This shit is important.

never paid attention to that lil gal but damn that email was brutal.

I searched 'women for hillary' to show you a pic I saw with thousands of white women rallying for hillary, but this appeared instead. Lesson learned. I wish there was a NSFW filter

Also, tradcon is still gynocentrism

Attached: hillary-clinton-old-hag-1.jpg (600x426, 80K)

The majority of white women voted for trump

lol faggit

It's sad that this even needs to be said. The only way to make more White people is a White man plus a White women.