Burgers for niggers

Apparently i am not eating at that place ever again. What other places do you suggest pol?

Attached: 6104588B-FEBB-465D-B9D0-75036C0B1017.jpg (454x328, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you ate there to begin with it shouldnt matter because you have no standards

KFC

I will never ever eat at BK either!

Fuck BK!

Restaurant Brands International Inc. also owns Popeyes, Tim hortons.
3G Capital (which held a 71% majority stake in Burger King) holds a 51% majority stake in Restaurant Brands International: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Burger King, Tim Hortons, Heinz, Kraft Foods, and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Chick-fil-a is God's chosen fast food joint.

Or you could make them lose money by taking advantage of the fact they undercharge or don't charge at all for extras like tomato, lettuce, onions, tomato. Go there and order plain cheeseburgers and make each one a jr. whopper for free by having them add the ingredients.

This is so fucking American.
Everyone healthy in their mind should dodge such food chains like cancer.
Because it is literally cancer.

If you woke up to Burger King only now, I have bad news for you: support niggers is the least issue of eating there.

this. I will drive past burger kings to get to chick-fil-a

...Explain? How does selling milkshakes all weekend make a business antifa?

top bants from burger king

good shit

Tight life

Gillete
Converse
Chips Ahoy
Burger King
Within only a couple of months these companies have destroyed their profit margins by catering to faggots and niggers that probably won't even buy their shit anyway.
Who's next.

Who eats there to begin with? they charge an arm and a leg for a fucking burger. Eat at KFC like a real nigga

>corporations will side with fascists

commies don't realise they are just pawns of the elites

>eating fast food
Absolutely plebeian.

Attached: mc.png (800x800, 1.02M)

They tweeted after a cunt threw a milkshake at T.Robinson

>What other places do you suggest pol?
Literally none of the American national chains. Shit is all garbage. Eat the food of your people, which is... well, nothing, I guess.

DUMP BURGER KING STOCKS

I WILL NOT,
I REPEAT WILL NOT,
SHAVE WITH THEIR BURGERS
EVER AGAIN.

I hope I'll be around to see the day when someone is clocked hard into a coma after throwing a milkshake.

ANTIFA have been tossing milkshakes at conservative speakers in the UK the past few weeks or so.

dude corporations are SO based!

Burger King patties taste fake as fuck. Artificial smoke flavoring.

Fpbp

brilliant BK
side with the people who are most likely to be vegan

I find it funny that this is what woke you up and made you realize maybe you shouldn't eat at BK

We should start a boycott infographic that collects all this information.

>Gillette
If you guys aren't using a safety or straight razor, you are living incorrectly.

I've never had a bad experience at Chick-fil-A. The waffle fries are recommend.

Attached: 1547998330799.jpg (360x480, 43K)

They have burger king in Albania?

kebab

Now this is legit bullshit, becuase it is fucking bullshit, they're all owned by the same people.

Attached: bilderberg.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

OK
This is epic

Attached: 1542325169895.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Lol imagine thinking you’re this anti-corporate anti-establishment rebel who fights against racism and fascism but can’t tell when those same corporate bodies are jumping on a particular bandwagon just to promote their product and then you help them promote it by sharing advertisement. I want off this clown world

I'm going to leave all the glorious free wilted fast food lettuces for you to grab up, champ.

Chick-fil-a

I've seen a few charts showing all the Jewish brands but not sure if there's one for all the ((woke)) companies.
Also I've always used an electric shaver, like mini buzzers cause I have really thick hair and whenever I shave with a razor I end up with hundreds or little bumps all over.
I noticed if I use really cold water it helps but I've been tempted to try using a straight razor maybe it will work better than one of those 5 bladed jewshavers

Chick fil a is great but sometimes you get overcooked chicken.
I just hate how busy it always is, where i live the lines are always 5+ minutes wait, and there's nowhere to sit because it's full, and the drivethru is 20 cars long at any given time.
But they have the top fast food, and best service.
Spicy chicken meal is the best.

>anti-fascist resistance
I mostly just find it funny that they're wasting all of their "omg fascism" cards on milquetoast boomer-tier conservative movements and politicians, and by the time actual fascism rolls around they will have expended the last of their credibility and driven most people to the fascist side anyway with their loony bullshit. I think I'm going to purchase and consume some disgusting Burger King food today in thanks.

People should go and buy milkshakes and throw them at the staff in response to this.That shit would be hilarious.

after they finally got paved roads, anything is possible

People are over thinking it.
Police/ city gov. sent a note to McDonalds that they weren't allowed to sell milkshakes in the area because some child threw one at someone.
>BK responded with well hey they didnt tell us to stop selling them. Hey everyone we have milkshakes fuck McDonalds eat here.
The real outrage should be the government telling companies what they can and cant sell. Fuck em.

Fuck the king and his rubber meat

Attached: 84324EF3-6A8C-4134-A4F4-DECE9B8A01EF.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

>taking this much pride in your fast food company

>jr. whopper

Attached: 1551505102041.gif (255x231, 818K)

The only times I've been to Burger King at all were when I was a kid and my mom would bring me. I've never been as an adult. The only thing I remember about their food was that it was basically a much worse version of Wendy's. To my knowledge I have never met anyone who goes there on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, I don't believe I have met anyone who goes there at all. I'm honestly not sure how they haven't gone out of business yet. Anyway, I was already planning on never going again so this doesn't change much.

Macdonalds and bk are for the poorest of the poor. You arnt white if you are that poor.

Attached: 45d.jpg (1124x1075, 158K)

Get woke, go broke is a myth. I wish it wasn't, but it is.

MAKE FALSE QR COUPONS FOR BLACKS ONLY
>MAKE FALSE QR COUPONS FOR BLACKS ONLY

BRB IM GETTING B&

Attached: balloonpep.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

Attached: D65DpiaU8AYu-N2.jpg large.jpg (2048x1310, 287K)

Corporations wants to expand their customer base as far and wide as possible.

They will never be racist or discriminate by default, purely out of a monetary perspective.

Thats why multicult communists and corporate capitalists go so hand in hand.

They are the same, soulless husks that put all value and identity in the monetary system. They just disagree on the percentages.

Attached: Evola.jpg (780x683, 144K)

Pretty sure that was the exact opposite of my point, while I was conjuring up images of you taking advantage of loopholes to order extra disgusting food

Based Onion
However, these people are too fucking dumb to fall prey to existential crises.

My chick fil a is a well oiled machine: they have two drive through lanes that have 4 people out on the lanes taking orders and payments via card at the same time. Then they give you a number and someone runs the food out to you before you even get to the window. They keep that 20 car line flying.

It's not 100% myth
I don't even use razor blades and even I noticed all the Gillette shit suddenly on clearance the last couple months.

That you think "free-wilted" lettuce is bottom-tier was a worthy risk.

Is it not?

any pr is good pr

unless it's about the product itself, cause reading about that is not going to build confidence with investors

so many investing forums where people addicted to it because their wealth is tied up in it, their life, they hawk the websites and communities and would eat up your bs in a heart beat

its illegal/fraud though so im not recommending anyone migrate to these websites and spur the discussion

KFC use halal chicken, so you should probably avoid them too.

In fact if you live in any major city, most restaurants and even schools will serve halal meat.

Mass society creates sheep.

Liberalism/consumerism is the religion of the day.

Attached: Ted on freedom.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>Eating fast food, of any kind, ever
Might as well cut out the middleman and just inject HFCS directly into your veins

This "proper gentleman way to shave" shit you see spammed all over jewtube sponsorships is such a bugman meme. They know they're not masculine, so they try to purchase what they imagine the signifiers of manliness to be. Before they know it they're obsessing over their collection of limited edition lotions and beard waxes like a total faggot. Sure your grandfather shaved with a straight edge, but that wasn't what made him a man. These days even a cheap rotary electric is like 95% as good as wet shaving, and why do you want to be completely smooth like a hairless twink anyway?

Attached: shitlib corporate worship serfdom 'resistance'.png (634x767, 232K)

>Oh that's a cracker!

Based sue

>all of the banks, major corporations and government-run and aligned wings of propagands agree with me
>i'm the resistance

Get ready for corporatist interventionism in your politics on an unprecedented scale. Everything starts in GB or CA.

Nice incitement to assault (of innocent people who had nothing to do with BK corporate's globohomo stance)

Attached: UK feels police think before you shitpost.jpg (600x461, 48K)

Fuck off, conservatives/ring wingers never do shit. Just as cucked as the cucks

Attached: 0amused.jpg (640x416, 30K)

It was just that easy. Wow how empowering and encouraging. I must be doing the right thing.

We print coupons for a free burger to every nigger who have it. It worked well against Starbuck.

>Politely explain to the nigger the coupon is a fake
>They refuse to leave and the now 40 of them start screaming Starbuck is racist

Chick-Fil-A

Tl;dr

Local grassfed beef liver raw

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-121418_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 325K)

Just threw a milkshake into the drive thru window and made a mess on their floors. It's non violent so Match Me

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: CCC1B6CE-07DD-4048-8B17-BD605B4EFD92.jpg (888x1024, 128K)

>based onion
>he thinks the onion is not a neomarxist progtard pozz shithole
Moron have you ever been to the onion?

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

Why would you harass fellow citizens who have nothing to do with a corporations political ideology? they re msotly kids or the disabled working fast food...

just dont go to BK.

faggot

Not an argument

you people are all city apes

Out here in the country we have such good food. We have a local food joint near the naval base and its all military themed.

The food tastes so fucking good. They make it in front of you. Fuck. I really cant eat whoppers after eating that.

And they give you ice cold lemonade. You can still see the lemons in the fountain. ughhhh I get why Middle america is fat now its all so delicious

t. used to be a city dweller

we have well burek or flia
>pic is flia

Attached: A867CC78-02AD-4C45-8E9C-1ED6776E2C37.jpg (640x424, 87K)

Their food is shit, this is just another reason in my list when i go out with lads

>burger king more expensive than competitors
>appeals to the unemployed at the cost of the working class
Normally BK is better at advertising than this.

They did run that royal wedding special between pic related. Lul. God the royal KFC bucket. Jow Forums didn’t even do a proper sperg about it.

Attached: 2FA6000E-C678-47F2-A9E8-C1678D91AB02.jpg (850x847, 80K)

Lefty vegans againt the animal cruelty that is major food processing companies like BK, McDonalds etc. aren't going to shop there anyways.

Completely hypocritical that these lefty brits purchased dairy products to then waste and throw on people they disagree with. It's madness.

Amerilards, now is your chance to start slapping swastika posters on all burger kangs with catchy phrases.

I understand that it's being misconstrued, probably by McIDF niggers. And I admit it is funny. But probably not the smartest move.

This is just Burger King admitting their food is garbage.

simple solution: stop eating fast food

and if you must it garbage take out, go with a local burger joint or pizza place.

stop eating fast food. its poison. it was poison before it went full leftist retard and it will always be poison. dont eat it CAUSE ITS POISON, first and foremost.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

fpbp

Burger King doesn't make burgers.
It makes something that looks like one.

That's the governments job you fat fucking bootlicker.

>Anheuser-Busch
>Kraft
shit. so what is the alterntive?

Attached: IMG_1893.jpg (1024x766, 115K)

its all the same shit, stop eating mass produced poison.

Attached: 1557705177599.jpg (1070x657, 525K)

>Anheuser-Busch
>Kraft
shit. so what is the alterntive?
based and golden pilled Yeungling
for Kraft, any non Unilever product
stop making tub mac
also user's id is pig

>PIG COX

>This "proper gentleman way to shave"...etc
While , yes, I agree that this hipsterish trend of trying to look like a simulacrum of some 1890s dandy is silly, I prefer a safety razor because it is consistent, easy and there is little waste. I have used one kind of rotary razor and a foil razor and found both were inconsistent and toilsome. I have them in my bathroom cabinet and I don't use them because they suck. Maybe if I spent significantly more on them, I would have a better experience but I prefer simplicity. A safety razor is pretty fast and only requires me to buy the actual blades which come in packs of ten or so and last a while. It does not get me absolutely smooth but I think that is a recipe for in grown hairs anyway. As I say I like it because it is simple, fast and low waste. I suppose a straight razor would be even more so but I haven't really given it a shot as it seems like you could fuck yourself up pretty good.

If you're willing to forsake the basic pleasure of selecting and preparing yourself a healthy and nutritious but inexpensive meal, in exchange for convenience and speed, and even waste more of your money to do it, then you have bigger problems.

Amen.

Attached: 59795773_1637148099762561_4797557230742274048_n.jpg (781x960, 82K)

They really went to shit hard.
Around the same time McDonald's was trying to class up its image, too.

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

McDonald's master race reporting

Attached: 1558380556683m.jpg (831x1024, 89K)

Antifa once again being baited into supporting corporate jews.