We act like left until someone gets trips

we act like left until someone gets trips

Attached: pimp.jpg (560x291, 67K)

I don’t want to have children because white babies perpetuate white supremacy

Attached: 119C5761-8963-4DBF-A5A4-BF016AC6E50D.jpg (670x376, 37K)

if you don't want spontaneous abortions in your cattle you can circumcise the bulls

YAAAAAAAAASSS omg i just luv dilating my beautiful blood crusty vagina
MMMMMMMMMMM nothing like a warm bottle of SOI milk before i go take a nap in my crib FUCK BLUMFFTH

any sick cunts?

Attached: hac0x.jpg (306x574, 30K)

Welcome refugees.

Fuck wypipo

Black people definitely aren't the reason the US has such high crime rates

i suck black cock in the morning
indian cock in the afternoon
arab cock in the evening
latino cock at night

Diversity is our strength brothers

OMG why is there no POC in that pic???
THIS IS 2019 i can' even

NO CHEETO
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

Attached: 20a.jpg (365x387, 19K)

I'm open minded, but disagree with any of my political views and you're literally Hitler.

What about Escimo cock you bigot nazi racist

Attached: FAGGOTS3.jpg (1440x971, 585K)

I saw the most horrible thing yesterday; our local Jihadi, Ahmed, decided to culturally enrich the Tesco's just down the road from me, and one of the cashiers CALLED THE POLICE.
I can't fucking STAND this level of racism, it's just not moral, I thought we were supposed to be better these days?

Whites are spreading institutionalized racism just by existing.
Rap music is the only form of music that takes skill and whites are jealous cause they have no rhythm.
All cops are just racist white males.
Too many blacks are arrested simply because they're black so therefor we need to import more of them to fix this.
If you're against illegal immigration than you have no right to enjoy tacos.
Everything you use daily from the internet to cellphones to peanut butter was invented by black men.
This entire country was built by minorities the world would be a better place without white people.
Donald Trump is literally Hitler and if you support anything he says you're a Nazi fascist.
#ImWithHer #NotMyPresident

Man my dick sure feels like a vagina

Yeah but why were you at Tesco's.

You wouldn't happen to be looking for any plastic knives, would you now.

Attached: Tommy Robinson attacker 1.jpg (329x513, 19K)

anything can be explained by socioeconomic factors

Cutting my penis off and filling myself with cross sex hormones will turn me into a woman. Saying it will leave me a man in a mutilated body with a mental disorder is pseudo-science.

Attached: 80A15828-C7CB-41EE-AD48-2392950309D4.gif (598x325, 3.83M)

There's more than 2 genders

cuck a doodle doo

Attached: received_2135226239929568.jpg (600x600, 52K)

One race human race, no sexism no racism but white males are systemically problematic and should be sterilized. Violence is never the answer Bash the fash punch a Nazi

I h8 my fetus. If im forced to have it im gonna make the alt right pay for it. But itll only contribute to global coolingchange.

Why cant i have control over my vag, men dont have them! But if they want to pretend they have one, ill listen to thier bathroom ideas!

hail satan

Profit is theft.

I should work there

I just can't help myself. When I see this pic I get all warm and fuzzy inside, 'n just have to get up from my chair and dance through the room!!!

I know it must sound silly, but it just gives me hope that we will one day beat fascism and have a JUST, INCLUSIVE, DIVERSE and UNITED Europe where people only eat jummy foods and say nice things to each other!!!

If you're having a hard day, know that I love you

Attached: justice_movements_europe.jpg (1000x901, 521K)

How much longer is this going to take? I need to pick up my wife's beautiful caramel coloured kids from Drag Queen Storytime before their favourite programme, Desmond is Amazing, cones on

...ever worked as a bell before?

Attached: 1538021080036.jpg (750x750, 107K)

I just prayed to my favorite leftist youtubers

We're all gonna make it brahs

I voted for Obama

One day soon, [gender-nonspecific endearment], and then we'll have a bright future for my babies, Mahmoud and Abbas

HAVE SEX

Attached: E359974C-EDE4-4DC8-A5E1-96A157CC023F.jpg (792x936, 227K)

Yesterday my girlfriend fucked me in the ass with her strapon. It felt so good to crush the white patriarchal stereotype of the male being dominant in sex when women are clearly just as powerful and of corse to feel the big strapon penetrate me. Afterwards I watched as she was fucked by Tyrone, because black men are clearly much better at pleasuring women, and restraining a woman to one partner only is for fucking facists

fite me irl nazi loser this girl will stomp u

Attached: 1558337377147m.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

FUCKING CHECKED YOU GODDAMN DEGENERATE TRANNYPAGANIGGERFAGGOT

uh oh

/thread

Fellow white people, white birth rates fell below replacement rates in the USA recently (THANK GOD, less racists!) but we need to make sure that our nation's population continues growing instead of shrinking, so let's all change our facebook profiles to a picture of poor refugees looking for a better life so these less fortunate people know that we support them coming here and doing the jobs white people don't WANT to do!

Also, I was talking to a friend the other day and they agreed that the biggest threat the planet faces is global warming, and the biggest polluters out there are humans. We need to fight overpopulation by making sure that as responsible white people we don't contribute to this problem by breeding more offspring!

Oh btw pic_related is me! #resist

Attached: lol_me.png (278x317, 213K)

Aww, I was having fun as well. It felt nice to turn my brain off for a moment.

SAVE HEX

Attached: fast erection.jpg (540x960, 69K)

Kek

Thank god

Disgusting flat assed fungal toed goblin

Shoot all niggers, Jews, leftists, and faggots on sight

SIEGHEILSIEGHEILSIEGHEILSIEGHEILSIEGEIL

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I am pro choice guys!

I'm pro choice for my wife's choice to take other lovers!

I'm pro choice for my children's choice to chemically castrate themselves!

I'm pro choice for my immigrant neighbor choice to move here, take my job, and fuck my wife!

I'm pro choice for Muslim's choice to rape my daughter!

I'm pro choice for my wife's choice to abort our baby, and keep my neighbors baby while making me pay for it!

I'm pro choice for the homeless and welfare rats in my towns choice to live off state hand outs forever instead of fixing their life!

And! I'm pro choice for the state's choice to make me pay for it ALL! Life's great!

>Degenerate tattoos
> Nigga signs

Those people are not white.

Show's over.

Looking at this picture now I am starting to accept that I have made it. His musculature and lean-ness are very similar to mine, although I am a lot taller/less tan. This morning I was unable to put on my favorite short-sleeved, collared shirt because my arms were too big. I was not yet a Jow Forumsizen in the age of Zyzz, but he still managed to impact my life in a positive way.
From an (almost) former skelly: Thank you Zyzz. Rest in Peace.

Better suck that feminine cock too you you trans bigot.

I think OP is confused.

No, OP IS confused.

Your little jersey shore twats ain't political ya fuck