I'm 26 and I've never had a boyfriend. I have no idea how to have a relationship...

I'm 26 and I've never had a boyfriend. I have no idea how to have a relationship. I've tried dating apps but haven't really found anyone interested in a relationship, only hookups or FWBs.

While I do meet new people all the time, I've never really found someone who wanted to go on a date with me.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I mean I'm pretty ugly but I've always hoped that someone equally as ugly would want to be with me.

Attached: images (1).jpg (301x167, 7K)

Now the question. Are you fat? If no, it is probably your attitude.

The problem is that ugly men are turned off from dating apps because they know that most of the women will only be looking for chads.

Even ugly men you meet in real life probably have no confidence to pursue you, that's how fucked up the dating game is these days. I recommend asking guys out yourself instead of waiting for them to come to you.

No I'm not fat

I have pursued guys before, even virgins in their late twenties who look horrible, and got rejected.

Were they objectively horrible-looking or simply just not 10/10s?

Attached: 1526779837025.jpg (964x312, 56K)

They were over 300lbs and looked like they didn't take care of themselves. They weren't exactly very intelligent either.

At your age your looks are not the issue. Teenage boys pick girls with their eyes, but men sooner or later start looking at personalities.

You are unconsciously broadcasting "Don't bother with me" - either in terms of "I'm a loser" or "I'm an unpleasant human being" or "I've opted out of the sexual/social arena"

You have to find a way of broadcasting "I'm a woman worth considering"

Those guys probably resigned themselves to 2D.

Unless you have some serious deformities or a serious personality problem I highly doubt you're unable to find someone.

And how do I do that?

Well I've been unable to find someone.

I have a lot of doubts, so either you post a normal pic without the face obviously, or a similar pic of how you look, because it's basically impossible to not find someone.

Attached: 1468877896356.png (260x280, 78K)

Just tell me how to find someone and I'll do it, if it's so easy.

> it's basically impossible to not find someone.

That is a ridiculous statement.

As usual, the lying incel posts his cultist recruitment mantras. Giving context to his meme graphs completely destroys his evil cult narrative.

Attached: DcXX8meUQAAYQS8.png (858x374, 34K)

Why do you think you are ugly? What's your height, weight, bra size, race?

> pic
Those blue curves are swapped.

Oh so race now makes difference on attractiveness? wow, just wow. How people like you yet exist?

Just smile, groom, groom again, and then groom. Obvioisly don't be fat.

Literally, and I say this with full conviction, everyone woman who is not fat, and not hairy (arms, legs, armpits, lips, unibrows, peach fuzz), and not a bitch is at least a 5/10.

Don't do make up either. Make up on ugly bitches is just disgusting. It's less disgusting on the non ugly bitches, but best avoided all together.

I guarantee you that you are either fat, hairy, slathered up in shitty eye liner, or have resting bitch face.

Not that user but I have zero romantic interest in women with darker skin tones. Where I live that means blacks as well as most hispanics and Indians. So yes, race does make a difference. Obviously not everyone has the same preferences and not all of those races have only dark skin tones, but on average they do and on average I have no interest. Plus black women smell like Fritos to me and Fritos give me acid reflux so my body has an automatic negative response of a burning throat if I'm close to a black woman for too long.

>Literally, and I say this with full conviction, everyone woman who is not fat, and not hairy (arms, legs, armpits, lips, unibrows, peach fuzz), and not a bitch is at least a 5/10.
This. And to further the point, a 5/10 girl can usually get a 7/10 guy just by virtue of being a vaguely attractive woman.
But even if you believe you aren't at least a 5/10, you should still be able to find an equally unattractive partner if you display any form of social skills.
Get into nerdy hobbies like gunpla or MTG, go to local places where enthusiasts of such hobbies congregate, and you'll end up attracting interest just on the fact that you're a woman into a nerdy hobby. Finding a bf from there should be cake.

are you implying you do hookups and fwbs?
Try going after older men, 30ish+, they are more likely to be looking to settle down.

what's your throwaway email/discord/phone # honeybun?

This image shows that both men and women disproportionately message people well above the attractiveness curve. You don't know how to read graphs.

>I mean I'm pretty ugly
How ugly?

>guys are only interested in hookups
>no dates
Yeah, you're just fat or really ugly.

These threads are pointless without a picture

Post pic, maybe black out the eyes if you're nervous about being recognized.

>even virgins in their late twenties who look horrible, and got rejected.
I'm having real trouble believing this if you're not fat.
Are you disfigured or something?

Is a resting bitch face so bad? I can't help it :(

It's posture for your face. Just fix it.