If you care about the environment and still want to vote for Biden...

If you care about the environment and still want to vote for Biden, despite the fact that most of the other candidates offer much better ideas for how to deal with climate change, please explain to me the logic.

Attached: adzdny6bjiz21.jpg (720x467, 51K)

Imagine counting Bill Nye as a climate scientist.

gee, I wonder which of those two I trust more. the jew or the crypto-jew

It doesn't matter who you vote for, America is still going to be the only major country with declining emissions. And that's because of natural gas, not sun and wind bullshit.

climate change is natural the government is just using it to raise taxes

>Bill Nye
>BS in mechanical engineering
>expert in climate science

Ok

Bill Nye is a clown on a children's show. Before that he was a clown on "Almost Live". he couldn't even cut it as a Boeing engineer, and doesn't have a degree in science.
Neither does the other pedophile in your picture.
>but he has a blue lab coat and a bow tie.
kys retard.

>B-b-but engineering is still a science
>he’s a scientist REEEEEEE

Bill Nye the failed mechanical engineer guy

>voting a Democrat
Not this election. I don't believe they learned a damn thing about the last decade.

not sure if you could consider either of these as "crypto"

Co2 is good:
>nature produces more co2 than humans
>more co2 means more leafy greens
>anti-co2 propaganda is being pushed for carbon taxes

Attached: 544s4dll7nt21.gif (1280x720, 3.13M)

A BS from 1970 to boot, boomers like to tout their degree but high school curriculum covers more now than their degree required
Bill Nye probably barely took algebra

He has a bachelors degree in engineering, user! Listen to the gender spectrum science guy!

>A BS from 1970 to boot, boomers like to tout their degree but high school curriculum covers more now than their degree required
>muh great HS diploma.
Seriously? I have kids in high school. You're being taught shit. You don't have the physics or chemistry to even BEGIN to understand climate.

Scientists do NOT agree that we have 11 years to cut emissions in half.

Attached: 53CAC589-240E-4B9E-BF40-DB92880BCDB0.jpg (573x430, 20K)

nice strawman

I can guarantee you 3 million tons of CO2 reduction using only 455 acres and producing over 820 MW capacity.

Greenest solution you will get.

>I have a kid in high school now

Damn, and on Jow Forums too. How much more of a failure of a parent can you be

Didn’t Al Gore say the ice caps would have all melted by now?

Alright, if the situation is as grave as you say then let's down to business.
Nuke China, India and Africa.
That should do the trick.

>Nye
>Scientist
kys

imagine a Jew lying about his qualifications to subvert society

Eleven years to cut emissions in half before what happens? Didn't Al Gore say we'd have no more glaciers by 2013? This shit goes back decades and we're still pretty much chugging along. The climate does shit, we can't even fucking predict what it's going to do, let alone influence it as much as everybody seems to think it can.
The real reason I fucking hate these global warming hacks is because there's so much other shit we're doing to fuck up the planet that we really could change (plastics in the ocean, roundup killing all the bees and insects in general, factory farming leading to soil erosion and desertification) but this climate shit that WE DO NOT CONTROL AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND gets all the attention and money.
Fuck you Bill Nye

Attached: SMvydUjXfMIV_640x360.jpg (640x360, 22K)

So you think there exists politicians who will stop the climate from changing and will stop humans generating waste? How are they going to do that exactly? How much liberty and money do I have to surrender again? Look asshole this is simple to figure out...if I kill every human on the planet and I destroy every form of combustive activity, the climate is still going to change, just like it did before even Australopithecus arose you brainwashed idiot.

Attached: climate.png (907x587, 415K)

>Puts two larpers on his meme.
OP confirmed faggot.

>plastics in the ocean, roundup killing all the bees and insects in general, factory farming leading to soil erosion and desertification

Dude, if we don't stop the climate change, New York will be underwater by approx. 6,000 AD

Don't worry he was never going to win. MAGA.

Attached: 2020.jpg (257x196, 14K)

>(((Underwater by 2000)))
>(((Food rationing by 1980)))
>(((Water rationing by 1975)))
>(((The right are the real fearmongers)))

Attached: paul-r-ehrlich_climate.jpg (1200x1200, 436K)

(((scientists)))

There's a reason his show was called "Bill Nye the Science Guy' and not "Bill Nye the Scientist."

Attached: (((science))) (2).jpg (800x1236, 559K)

Really makes you wonder what else they lie about their qualifications for.

Attached: opening-bank-account-612x281.jpg (612x281, 29K)

Yeah, I'd love to have Arctic glaciers grow EVEN FASTER

Attached: unsettled.jpg (600x398, 91K)

(((Erlich)))

I'd be open to the Green New Deal if they included Nuclear power as a medium-term stepping stone to renewables.

I love you, user

>I'd be open to the Green New Deal if they included Nuclear power

NO

NO NO NO

NUCLEAR POWER BAD

Attached: Ocasio-Cortez.jpg (2048x2048, 352K)

Protecting the environment is a good thing and capitalists aka globalist kikes need to be put into ovens for pushing their insane nationwrecking economic policies of infinite growth.

Whether or not global warming doom is real or not I'm pro-environment and you should be too. We can start by destroying the two biggest factors leading to resource depletion and environmental destruction. The jews definitely use tons of resources being rich and flying around doing their rootless cosmopolitan things and africans/ch*nks are rapidly industrializing and polluting the shit out of the earth. They need to be culled

Wouldn't it be funny if someone told the libfags that you needed CO2 to grow kale and onions?

>qualifiers and compromise before even being argued against
So reddit it’s painful

The reason why the dinosaurs got so fucking huge was because all the CO2 led to massive plant growth which in turned fueled massive animal growth

Due to the ongoing browning of the west and affirmative action, all of those hypothetical nuclear power plants you want built will be operated by shitskins. Do you really want some peabrained nigger or spic who got the job to ensure "equal representation" sitting in the control room?

>Based scientist Dr Bill Nye
For the love of Poe I honestly can't tell if this is sincere.

wtf is he 'based' in exactly? because it sure isn't fact.

FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE WITH SEED B*MBS. WRAP CLAY AROUND A MIXTURE OF SEED AND SOIL, FORMING TINY BALLS THAT CAN EASILY BE DISPERSED IN THE MINORITY COMMUNITIES THAT NEED CLIMATE JUSTICE THE MOST.