Brit/pol/

'One last chance' to get Brexit done, says PM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48357017

Attached: 1531457117841.gif (624x554, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18029868
express.co.uk/news/politics/1053265/brexit-news-brexit-deal-news-jeremy-corbyn-nicola-sturgeon-labour-government-theresa-may
features.propublica.org/navy-accidents/us-navy-crashes-japan-cause-mccain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VOTE UKIP LADS

Attached: betrayal.jpg (624x810, 153K)

anime

Are you thinking about another girl user?

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 31K)

FRENLY REMINDER

The Mosque he attacked was a recruitment centre for terrorists and had been implicated in multiple cases of Jihad.

Attached: nzm.png (627x1620, 256K)

POLL Will Theresa May lose her seat in the next general election?

strawpoll.me/18029868
>strawpoll.me/18029868
>strawpoll.me/18029868
strawpoll.me/18029868
>strawpoll.me/18029868
>strawpoll.me/18029868
strawpoll.me/18029868
strawpoll.me/18029868

Attached: waycist.jpg (636x635, 57K)

imagine voting UKIP

Attached: pallet-bins.-Medium-Small.png (854x477, 294K)

norf and midlands colourised

Attached: 1538625591144.jpg (712x960, 66K)

no

Attached: handsup.png (600x600, 348K)

Friendly reminder- he's gonna rot in jail

>showing all the people you dislike with "win here" highlighted

nice

I'll write him a letter, ask what his favourite anime is

Good boy. Let me see your browser history.

Attached: extra.jpg (1280x800, 123K)

Yes I am. Please put that knife deep into my heart.

She isn't going to blow a 40% majority in a remain seat you retard

Brenton Tarrant should have shot up an anime convention instead

>muh ebba akerland
honestly wish she hadn't died just so people would stop droning on about her

>Why yes, I do have hundreds if not thousands of depictions of schoolchildren saved to my hard-drive and I post them incessantly whilst roleplaying as one on a British politics general.

Nonces.

Attached: 1548785648800.jpg (401x186, 15K)

LEAVE THE DAMN EU BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.2M)

lol u mad?

100%, WITHOUT A DOUBT shit will hit the fan LONG before he dies in jail, and I fucking guarantee he is set free by a civilian militia

Yep
>far right
Anything right of marxist is "far right"
Those commie fucks need garrotting or gassing.

Attached: Australian shooter actually removes Invaders.png (1125x2436, 401K)

sounds like a massive larp

"It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occuring on a regular basis throughout my adult life... but for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which i had greeted previous attacks did not eventuate. Something that had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the west by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different.That difference was Ebba Åkerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an islamic attacker driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebbas death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke though my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored."

Attached: 1abbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg (480x573, 112K)

Whatever you want to think

You think she'll stay on as a backbencher after she's been thrown out of No.10?

STRONK
ET
STABULUS

Attached: TMdancing.gif (220x217, 1.33M)

ahh bloo bloo

I can think of a better place to cut.

Attached: 9981236cda9b742c986d7b7bd023f7f2ead1f589_hq.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Daaaaaaayyyum
Theresa May looks like THAT!?

Pax Titanica

Nah lad she will retire on the gibs from the pm pension and get paid 150k per hour for giving speeches to all the globalist conglomerates she has helped by fucking over brexit

Attached: 1543056999880.jpg (1000x485, 162K)

Did they print them and gave some child scissors to cut their figure out? Those outlines are horrible. That's child labour too.

I'm voting Lib Dem.

Attached: haters gonna hate.gif (265x244, 2M)

IRA VEHEMENTI
SEPHIROTH

They've already hit the fan m8.

1. 100,000s of raped, prostituted and murdered young women.

2. A state that protects the wrong doers and attacks truth tellers

3. Intelligence agencies who use Britain as a breeding ground for Sunni terrorists who are then shipped out to Syria and other places.

We're already in deep shit.

FORTIS ET FIRMUM

Attached: royston.jpg (615x923, 43K)

I hate my job. Been here for 5 months and it’s sould crushing but the money’s good. What do?

NIGE VS VINCE CABLE TOMORROW AT 9AM
VOTE BREXIT PARTY

Attached: Mpreg cllg.png (1176x1674, 1.25M)

>contains Irish Backstop
So it's literally not a Brexit deal now is it May?

The EastEnders is on revolution tommorw

another kino nige rally

Attached: D7GJJqTX4AEkb8v.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

>he thinks this equals to SHTF

user, I.....

It is going to get MUCH worse.

Not voting for a Tory valve.

Attached: 1464381095665.gif (230x204, 2.61M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 Jacob Rees-Mogg on Twitter The Prime Minister’s latest proposals are worse t (619x358, 43K)

So: If you want to stop Brexit, vote for Brexit..Sneaky

More time, your grace?

Attached: 3c8e4db85116fe396ca4ae891c682217.octet-stream.jpg (736x1104, 123K)

Tory backbenchers absolutely SEETHING on Twitter right now.

Post salt.

Fuck, JRM is another fake leaver cuck, who caves in when he is pressured.

These spineless npc creatures can FUCK OFF

If you was half the revolutionary you think you are you wouldn't be spending all day here larping and frogposting and would be actually doing something

Mogg fucked the best chance to get rid of her over xmass when teresa " cunty mc cunt face" may got her allies to stick no confidence letters in when she knew she would likely win, mogg shouldve got the erg to withdraw their letters and waited till later

6 months ago
>We will be leaving the Single Market. We will be leaving the Customs Union on 29th March.

Now
>I'LL GIVE YE A SECOND REFERENDUM IF YOU SUPPORT MY SHITTY NON DEAL THAT KEEPS US IN THE EU

Shit hits the fan is when currency becomes worthless and power and waters stations stop working.

Anything else is basically managed decline, like the collapse of the USSR.

Mays deal is not going to go through.

You're looking at a general election and/or revokation of Art. 50

Corbyn as PM, Sturgeon as Deputy PM, Winnie Abbott as head of Immigration and MI5.

Attached: gettyimages-487386121.jpg (770x514, 69K)

checked

Explain that to a retardburger, fren ? Brexit over ?

>Winnie Abbott as head of Immigration and MI5.

She can't be worse than May or Rudd when handling immigration

Sturgeon is an MSP you mong.

>Keep reintroducing your shitty Withdrawal Agreement until you slowly win out of attrition
>Number of rebels increase with this attempt

Fucking 4D ludo, lads. No wonder she rose to the top of her game

based @Holbornlolz reposter

too fucking late mogg

Things can always be worse, she could easily just remove all border controls and give every immigrant a free house and food stamps + gibs

>doing something

Like? Working out etc? Most are already doing that

>(no) border controls and give every immigrant a free house and food stamps + gibs
You mean the same system we have now?

"I am not guilty of any alleged crime for I am a uniformed member of the European Resistance executing a partisan attack on an invading and/or occupying force. Thereby, I do not recognise this court's so called authority as you are collaborators in the occupation and destruction of our nation and by extension our racial kin's homelands in Europe, YOU are the ones guilty of crimes and you shall pay the price either by chains or by rope, you will reap what you have sown" -Brenton Tarrant in his leaked planned court plea transcript

Court date is tentatively placed for 14th June and 93 charges.

The (((media))) via five major international news networks have signed a deal with the NZ government not to give too much attention to the trial as it will "fuel copycats and lend strength to the white racist cause".
A certain tribe are terrified of the honesty and truth in that manifesto and refuse to speak of it.

Attached: Australian shooter collage.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

Literally what we have now.

>she could easily just remove all border controls and give every immigrant a free house and food stamps + gibs

Theresa May already did that when she was home secretary. Fun fact the labour manifesto back in 2017 said they would hire more border guards.

Omw to the farage rally. Jelly lads?

Can't even vote

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

based

It's annoying how scum continues to get away with shit like this.

Attached: 378042842.jpg (2480x3508, 546K)

I'm in Londonistan so I don't have a choice

>YOU are the ones guilty of crimes and you shall pay the price either by chains or by rope, you will reap what you have sown"

He is right.

Attached: IMG_20181222_203426_488.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

You can literally see him opening his eyes more the more redpilled he gets.

A Labour-SNP alliance will TAKE CONTROL of Britain if Theresa May’s Brexit fails'express.co.uk/news/politics/1053265/brexit-news-brexit-deal-news-jeremy-corbyn-nicola-sturgeon-labour-government-theresa-may

i am a bit, but i wouldn't go to london for any reason.

finish cleaning toilet

A little bit. I had to chance when he was in Nottingham but I didn't feel like going.

I did make an appearance on the Nottingham Question Time and had my 30 seconds of fame

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Attached: okthen.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Brexit Muffin V2.0 is not impressed

Attached: Fuckd & Bombd.jpg (532x626, 69K)

Faking disgrace

Attached: 4123.png (500x605, 181K)

>A Labour-SNP alliance will TAKE CONTROL of Britain if Theresa May’s Brexit fails'express.co.uk/news/politics/1053265/brexit-news-brexit-deal-news-jeremy-corbyn-nicola-sturgeon-labour-government-theresa-may

So is brexit happening or not?

Seejmong isn't working out he admitted to being fat

>Robinson, Farage and Batten
>Far Right

Hmm, reaction face time to the 2nd neverendum announcement.

Time to vote for the Brexit Party, methinks.

Attached: cloud wizard.jpg (432x431, 125K)

Attached: 13330090-7014061-Emily_Hewertson-m-39_1557477943043.jpg (634x790, 72K)

>currency becomes worthless

Also destined to happen. The US Navy no longer has a technological edge and can therefore no longer vouchsafe the petrodollar. The US will lose it's next war.

Proof?

features.propublica.org/navy-accidents/us-navy-crashes-japan-cause-mccain/

Attached: US Navy is fucked.png (706x418, 117K)

My kind of woman. I'd love for her to shout sweet nothings in my ear

getting more and more likely to be a WTO

Jeremy would never grant Sturgeon a second indyref so nah.

NICOLA STURGEON
IS NOT
AN MP

Attached: 1558181299623.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

>*nglo womyn
Yikes, why are they always so ugly

I live very nearby (but just outside) don’t really blame you.
Nice user. I had already decided I couldn’t be bothered, tickets were only 2.50, but then I heard maybots speech and jumped in the shower. I arrive dangerously close to 7pm though, so I hope I get in.

WTO?

Reminds me of "The Kommandant" desu pic related for quote in question. But he uploaded the Christchurch Engagement video after the operation took place.

He got shoahed off youtube for reading the manifesto.
Daily reminder: SNP are vastly over represented and only have votes north of the border. The fact a party with 977k votes and zero support in the south could ever have power proves how broken (((democracy))) is.

Attached: 21.jpg (998x1024, 116K)

Good luck, user. I'll be watching it on facebook after that shamble of the speech.

Is any one else hyped for the euro election results in a sad way?