How would normies react to these signs showing up everywhere?

How would normies react to these signs showing up everywhere?

Attached: No whites allowed.jpg (2290x1322, 166K)

It was once the norm during Jim Crow days. Those places were reserved for negroes. Other places for 'whites' and no mixing.

Sounds blissful. Why did they change it? Weren't people happier under this system?

I donno... it worked for whites, but someone wanted to be with white people, I guess.

Attached: If there were a master race.png (720x812, 356K)

>showing up everywhere
literally where?
also. nice flag op, kinda rare

this needs to be the next IOTBW
instead of being angry the libs will embrace it which will further push the moderates to the right

probably go out of business

Politely go elsewhere, like the losers they are.

If whites were superior nothing of this shit would be happening and the white race would be on top.
Kek, fucking race of BETAs, but the joos dude, yeah you're so weak that anything can brainwash your already melted brains.

Such superiority. Much wow.

Normies would do nothing. Some might grumble about it on social media. Others would probably support it.

this

>Why did they change it?
To kill Whites. Jews were behind it, and something like 97% of jews support desegregation today.

>Weren't people happier under this system?
Yes.

Attached: Divershitty.jpg (650x510, 78K)

That would be excellent.

No need for signs this happens already, by our free will, why go somewhere to get infected

As stupid as I think Jow Forums is, whites are the wealthiest and most widespread race on the planet.

What do you think the normies would say if we hung this sign up everywhere?

Attached: image.jpg (640x646, 146K)

Makes me sad.

I wouldn’t care and would go somewhere else. Gays have their own apartments, bars, some places of employment predominantly hire them by a very large margin and once a year they shut down large portions of roads for them to have their parade. If there were places whites couldn’t go then we could have places only whites could go.

Checked and Sounds logical.

Stop.

>If whites were superior

Whites are superior in every way to every other race. What you see is passive supremacy and mercy running on thin ice.

Attached: avengersleggearinfingaundp__52834.1553626860.jpg (768x1201, 211K)

they would stop reading it after the title and incite violence or use strawman arguments to justify murdering a child

Attached: uncomfortable.jpg (480x360, 14K)

if it was in a privately owned place
i'd shrug
walk by
and stay rich and white

if it was in a public place i'd get a white pen and scribble over the letters so it just said O HIT LOW or summat

Better than being a sore loser and begging for concessions, generation after generation after generation.

This lol.

I'd put on my blackface and enter

If you’re rich help this young white man out. I have cashapp hook me up.