Israel will not be defeated, G-D watches over our land

Jewish American here, reminding you that Israel has the hand of G-D manipulating the battlefield in its favor and a few under developed terrorist states can't and won't ever hurt our sovereignty.
That is all.

Attached: israeli-flag-medium-570x600.png (570x600, 13K)

retard like

inb4 Nazi cucks seething

>leaf
You don't have an opinion lol.

I am the wrath of God and I have been sent to kill every Jew down to the last child. Fight me.

>didn't exist for 2000 years

>Jewish American here, reminding you that Israel has the hand of G-D manipulating the battlefield in its favor and a few under developed terrorist states can't and won't ever hurt our sovereignty.

Attached: Israel Rothschilds.jpg (1170x1254, 278K)

Why don't you go and live there?

traitor.

I'm too poor

Nah

BASED

Attached: 6EC5946A-199D-4D1E-B56C-6F91F583DE8D.jpg (509x484, 24K)

They're already pissed

KYS kike. You are an Israeli not an American, you cannot have dual loyalties.

Attached: Born_to_shill.jpg (724x844, 253K)

I have a USA flag on my wall in my room, my dad and uncle served in the army, they're both pretty based, I'd say I like America as much as Israel. Plus I've never been there, so...

your god wouldn't like very much the sodomy taking place in Tel Aviv right now. you people rebel against god through the promotion of usury, abortion, same sex marriage and what not... the world would have been much nicer without this stinky political religion.

Do you work?

Israel has fallen a couple times before. The first Israel destroyed because they had aberrant beliefs and idols. The Israelites were enslaved and shipped to Babylon.

The second Israel because their priests became fractious, greedy and political. The people angry and hateful. G-d was not happy.

The present Israel was born in blood and fire. It’s leaders were terrorists (Irgun) and mostly Jews in name only; not by faith. There are some Hebrew sects that do not think the present-day Israel is sanctioned by G-d: it’s neighbors did not welcome them and there is no peace and harmony. There is now only war which is a pity. For centuries the area had Muslim and Jewish and Christian families that lived together peacefully. Their kids used to play and dine together. There was harmony.

What do you think G-d would want?

Your god is a kid diddling piece of trash, as well are Zionists. I, and many others will defeat you.

Protection of God
>Israel
Yes
>"jews"
No

Israel is under enemy occupation at the moment and they think the divine protection of the land transfers to its inhabitants...

you can't even type God, you fucking kikes are dead soon, I can't fucking wait for the live executions

War will be declared on the 23rd June 2019

You Israelites destroyed your genetic line by intermarrying with the Edomites. You have no rights to Israel or any land.

>those that call themselves Jews and are not
Read the bible nigger
>the number of the beast is 6 and 6 and 6
Look at your image

Lolz... this is all time bait thread for # pol/

This should be pastas daily forglow rec purposes.

Ee cant get into a hall of mirrors though, that's the road to...Tarrantism

So why should Americans die for Israel you rodent kike? Is Bush God?

You literally have Americans fight for you.

More than that. American blood shed in Iraq.

You want Americans to die for Israel. Kill yourself you Jewish parasite.

dude your peoples can't own a country until the return

that's why you called it a state in the first place

tl;de you guys are nuts and even scheme in our own mental religion

total nutcases

fake debt

go fuck yourself you ate too much of it, you need to be healed

Today, it's Americans who die for Israel.

Checked and based

>I like America as much as Israel
Sounds like an unamerican traitor.

If god is protecting Israel I guess the US can stop sending them money then. Fucking kike

REPENT KIKE
GODS CHOSEN ARE THE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST

Fuck giving goat fuckers hand outs too.

absolutely redpilled

Be sure to visit us someday ;)

Or sending soldiers to die.

Die faggots

Attached: sample_a0789411819b5eb6f31ee2f8b0a4a89e.jpg (850x1052, 520K)

checked

If Israel belongs to the Jews, why are Anglo-Saxons and African-Americans fighting for it?

geopolitical power

You mean...being a parasite?

The blacks must have felt powerful during their periodic looting and rioting sessions.

buddy you don't have to agree with me because frankly nobody asked either of us.
this is how things are and you're gonna suck your government's cock regardless of who runs it or what they run it for. you live in a society.

Are you fucking retarded?

The Zio media calls Muslims terrorists for fighting back against the Western occupation of their lands. Off yourself.

>God's chosen people

Fuck off moshe

Attached: 1557662726317.jpg (1500x1000, 658K)

you don't understand my point. figures.

They call American soldiers GIs because they're always fighting for Greater Israel.

You're a parasite, I understand that very well. Spare me your whining about the Shoah or what not, you're just a nigger who is a little smart.

Oy Vey!

>"""our""" land

Attached: ashkenazi_jews_are_not_from_the_promised_land.png (757x1066, 613K)

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

You are damned by God.

Attached: download.png (479x461, 187K)

>what is matrilinear descent
you got memed senpai, mixing doesn't have a say as to who is jewish

There is no god. We are all just advanced monkeys living on a rock thats hurling through space.

Get over yourself, you self absorbed schizophrenic mutt.

Attached: edens garden.jpg (1200x600, 191K)

My old pappy once said, "It is good that Jews don't use the name of God when they speak or write because such filthy, Godless vermin do not deserve the privilege of uttering His name."

Amen.

>God's chosen people
>btfo for 2000 years by supposedly untermensch gentiles

>my dad and uncle served in the army
*welfare line

keep reading

Attached: dna_is_both_patrilinear_and_matrilinear.png (756x172, 61K)

yeah thats still not a problem though?
they just mixed with whoever was around + converts for thousands of years, it has no bearing on who is jewish as far as jewish law is concerned. before babilonean exile it was patrilinear descent and after that (the following 2k years) it was matrilinear.

G-D seems like a funny way of spelling USA.

Is it still linear when the line breaks?

Bunch of fucking cuck Muslim sucking leftists in here now. Any Christian would side with Israel.
Got your back brother.

in the geometric sense? no
as far as who's a jew in orthodoxy? sometimes. not often, but sometimes. if, say, a jewish couple adopts a 100% aryan baby and raise it as a jew he will be considered a jew by jewish law afaik. there are more edge cases i guess but its the kind where you say "well yeah hes been one of us since forever so hes a jew"

>few under developed terrorist states can't and won't ever hurt our sovereignty.

No, but china will erase you from the map completely

Get triggered, kikeyboy.

Attached: 1557003124443.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)

>before babilonean exile it was patrilinear descent and after that (the following 2k years) it was matrilinear.

Ever wonder why? It's because the children of Israel vanished in Babylon and moloch worshipping jews assumed their identity and substituted talmudism for the previous religion of Israel. The reason the world has always hated you is because you are satan worshipping psychopaths that have nothing but emnity for all mankind

the actual reason was because it made no sense having a goy mother raising her kids the way she was raised and call the kid a jew
its common sense

Reminder that, 'G-D' is not you spell Re'phan, or Mo'lock, the ACTUAL 'G-D's you serve.

Attached: f9831b64-8ad5-4e3d-b10f-e519b6108e59..png (1338x690, 180K)

lmfao can't wait to see Israel get rekt by Nigerian aircrafts.

No , they're damned by themselves.
God is merciful and longsuffering toward every human being but if they continue to serve the devil and defy God Almighty they will all perish likewise.
>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Not only kikes but also mudshits and other lifeless forms.
But kikes especially because they deny their own scripture and kill/persecute/scourge their own kikes that turn to the truth and serve God as an example to the rest of the synagogue of Satan that they are.
The false assumption of the heathen/satanist/unbeliever is that humans die, this is simply not true, the human being consists mostly of the divine essence of God which is eternal, the scriptures therefore tell us that some will spend eternity in heaven and some in the lake of fire, which is the second death or what one can describe as the closest thing to "death"

Attached: isaiah-53.png (442x574, 684K)