VLAAMS POL

My based Vlaamse anons how do we finally rid ourselves from the Walloon threat plagueing us?Who are we voting for? How do we break the cordon sanitaire?

Attached: driesje hup.jpg (629x449, 49K)

>My based Vlaamse anons how do we finally rid ourselves from the Walloon threat plagueing us?
>How do we break the cordon sanitaire?
We meme and recrute youth. Memes and redpills are a proven concept by now.

>Who are we voting for?
kiesDries

Attached: 1533702317997.png (624x827, 757K)

pls respond

Schild en vriend. Vote Dries to become the next duke of Brabant.

beesd

Attached: 1543584918619.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Ren je sneller zonder kostuumschoenen?

We have worst things to worry about than Walloons.

Alsof Bart ‘’de mega-cuck’’ Wever ooit het cordon sanitaire zal breken. Was hij maar zoals zijn vader.

W*lboons RAUS

Ek hou van sy kortbroek. Hy sal goed inpas hier. Een van ons grootste digters was C.J. Langenhoven. Dalk verlangs familie van Dries?

>anti-Wallon D+C bullshit
>meme-flag and amerimutt subhuman

Walloons keep voting in lefties, they are our biggest problem.

Hij werd aangevallen voor een speech en zijn kostuum was gescheurd. Ken zijn stamboom niet.

ABSOLUTELY B A S E D

Walloon spotted

Ek grap maar oor die familie ding. Ek weet nie veel van julle politiek nie, maar darem wel van die verskille tussen die Vlaamse en Wallone. Sterkte.

Truly disgusting subhumans. What is it with frenchoids and cuckoldry.

Attached: 1556024987177.jpg (530x774, 176K)

Pleeg zelfmoord, welfare leech.
Thanks for the support, Pedro.

forgive them for they know not what they do

Verkeerde foto gepost, kijk naar deze coalitie. Onafhankelijkheid kan niet sneller komen.
Arme idioten stemmen helaas op linkse partijen.

Attached: 4B2AC34B-FDEA-42E2-ABEC-C7BE67603BA8.png (1536x2048, 2.5M)

>Walloon spotted
I'm not even hiding though

that irrational hate though not going to serve us well

Show you flag faggot

Obviously we should pit the wampeters with foma against the granfalloons and see what shakes out.

Attached: fromthegutt.jpg (600x472, 69K)

This

Let us just split so you can start begging for gibs in Paris.

> irrational hate
Nigger, my parents and myself have to work our fucking asses off so that you and your retarded countrymen can sit around and do nothing. We have to pay the bill for everything, and how do you thank us? By voting for more money to be taken from us.

You're welcome. Behind every Jew is a Swede, and behind every Swede is a W*llboon. The anti boon fight is a global fight

So long as Brussels is still full of French speakers you're still stuck with Walloons. Can't separate with a huge frog city in the middle of your territory.

Pointless NPC-tier rant about unequeal distribution of gibs.

Polls really show some shift to the right. But as much as I hope for change I do not think any is coming. I have voted for VLB 2 times, will do again. Dries has my vote.

And I dont think you understand what Brussels actually is. It’s a nigger/Arab colony, language doesn’t matter, it’s the new Constantinopel.

You are just angry you are going to need to start lifting ur ass and do something you fucking nigger

Find a Job, Pierre.

I took that test and I'm 29..

Well done Ngubu.
How did they ask btw? Anonymous?

it was online, had the same questions as the normal one, I only remember it asking my age and sex I guess

stond in gn enkel partijprogramma

Attached: Bartdenazi.jpg (1200x1200, 154K)

>MUH FLANDERS MUH KEKWAGE MUH IRRELEVANT LINGO

Attached: walen2.jpg (682x1203, 378K)

>t. DeShawn Rodriguez

VERWIJDER SOSSEN HANDMATIG

verwijder uzelf

verwijder dit

stem om je infrastructuur te fixen zodat ik niet meer jullie kutwegen hoef te tolereren. En kick de kut fransen uit uw land, hufters moeten nederlands leren.

(((NVA)))

Attached: 1553303256276.jpg (722x960, 103K)

Dietsland J/N?

Attached: 1502202348990.png (1800x1200, 163K)

Francophone bigot racist

ja

STEM VLAAMS BELANG, OF FOKOF

Needs more Batavia and New Amsterdam.

Attached: JanDirection.jpg (654x960, 76K)

smerig

>how do we finally rid ourselves from the Walloon threat plagueing us?
If we get enough VB/N-VA votes, maybe the Walloons will chimp out and finally want to split up because "the Flemish are all literal nazis. Never forget the collaborateurs, vive la resistance!!1!1!!"

Gewoon Boef man

bang

Attached: 56d6301c-9e71-44eb-8952-e0fd83d7a7d9.png (300x250, 42K)

Kom thuis Vlaamse broeders

Kameraden wees eerlijk, zullen wij ooit herenigd worden

Attached: 1467127383621.png (1298x638, 40K)

Wanneer komt die Van Grieken - Baudet alliantie die Vlaanderen eindelijk weer aan Nederland zal aanhechten? De Walen mogen Brussel en de rand houden voor mij part.

Can't we just separate? We give you Bruxell if you want.

>Bruxell
What language is this supposed to be? I smell gyppo.