US would need ‘one million soldiers’ to invade Iran

Amerilards are going to lose another war aren't they?

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/779762/iran-us-war-invasion-middle-east-warships-bombers-donald-trump-john-bolton-admiral-west

Attached: 2.png (631x673, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrm5eWq5n5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we couldnt even topple assad, you think we can conquer iran? hilarious.

Rules of engagement. Drop those pussy ass restrictions and we will win with little effort.

What a negative ninny.

Literally all we have to do is stop pretending to care about civilians to win

It's not about winning. It's about continuing.

Also this

Why not just garnish your wages to Israel in the first place and cut out all the BS about Iran?

PLOT TWIST: They are pretending to invade iran but will just nuke israel from a closer distance.
FUCKING MINDBLOWING 100

what are they doing? combing the dessert like in spaceballs?

Invading a country is already dropping a restriction, moron.

This, but really, the low IQ morons in your country would realize what is going on all along.

Man could only wish.

>accidental nuke

go back to feddit you fucking huge faggot. Who even knows or cares about your country? Poland is more relevant then you. Greece is better. Just fucking kys you faggot tooothpaste homo.

oh know its like america does not have a million troops oh wait it does

Drop 10,000 bombs first

killing civilians in a war is the most subhuman nigger behaviour one could imagine.

Only a satanic evil murican would be proud of that.

We have about 80 million able-bodies men of fighting age in this country, tho.

Dutch Holland is pretty big country and strong economic

you have to be retarded to join the military when MIGA tards are in charge

Round up a million beaners and ship them over with full ordinance. Whatever they conquer they can keep.

Amen.

off to war zoomers. they are gonna make broken paraplegic men out of you yet

It would require a lot more than 1 million to take and hold Iran.

We know how you feel canooks, let the tears out let them all out

Attached: 1544635578929.png (656x755, 21K)

maybe he means 1 million ground troops

>all these amerikikes ITT hand-rubbing over the prospect of war with Iran
>Iran which hasn't attacked another country in the modern era
>Iran which is a source of stability in an unstable region
>Iran which doesn't have a (((Rothschild))) bank
>Iran which Israel hates with a passion as it is the only strong foe left in the region and possibly the world that stands up to kike tricks
>Americans who are salivating over attacking Iran for some vague Hezbollah related reason while Saudi Arabia remains their 2nd BFF right after Israel
You all fucking make me sick and I am American. Eat shit you heeb loving faggots.

While losing all public support, creating widespread mutiny, endangering all international alliances, etc. The rules of engagement are what they are for a reason.

six million

Oh hey look guys it's Ryan Dawson, sup Ry?

In this war against Iran, will Israel send troops or provide air bases, ports, missile launch sites, or troop staging locations like they did for every other war we fought on their behalf?

Oh wait...
Israel has never done any of those things and Israel never will.

Reminder that they'll use an American ship sinking to prompt aggression against Iran.

Attached: tmp_17593-h7rwgztok7kryt1eo9nt1898400298.jpg (800x450, 43K)

like vietnam?
or do you even have to use nukes to beat 3rd world countries?

Ryan doesn't blame "the Jews" for anything, I doubt he'd use ((()))

Just make the Jews chip in their "800,000 soldiers who can be anywhere in the world in forty-eight hours".

Attached: muttforce.png (960x540, 773K)

How about we just not go to war with Iran? stupid fucking boomer.

Lol he does it all the time mate, he'll justify it by saying "of course when I say the jews I mean a particularly powerful group of zionist jews" so he would talk like that. I've seen him use echoes in his videos.

>amerimutt has the mental capacity of a nigger
color me surprised

well, as many as it takes i guess

Why would we need 6 million?

>british admiral
opinion irrelevant

Gonna pass on this one. Let the Jews do it.

I'm sure the yosemite yid can round up that many amerimutt goyim with some kind of lottery system.

Attached: yy.jpg (667x397, 56K)

Angry leaf.

Like Sherman, grant and Lincoln. Inhuman scum

Worlds largest producer of sex toys for men. Seriously.

draft in 30 days

Idk,11 million probably won't be enough

Good thing the greatest ally of USA is nearby. After all you did for them they can't refuse to help.

Why invade? Bomb the cities flat with near-nuclear bombs like MOAB, hit dams and power plants with cruise missiles, blow up all their oil wells with the same, then sink anything that floats and flies their flag and machine gun the sailors in the water.

Yosemite Yid. Well done bong.

>rules of engagement
>we would win
True, it is the ROE that fuck us, but do you really see America or the world being better off after a war with Iran?

This shit is retarded

>invade
Just bomb all their clean water facilities and burn their crops. Then shoot down every aircraft that goes in and out. Starve them all to death. Then nuke Israel.

Promise citizenship to 1M beaners if they fight in Iran. Then, leave them there.

He's right, US ground troops are fucking garbage.
Iran supplied by russia would not be topped without atleast a million troops.

Obliterating cities full of people will not win the moral aspect of war. Iran will bleed us dry and we'll have gained nothing even if we level the whole country. The people of the US have no stomach for another pointless war on the other side of the planet.

And then continuously drop leaflets with generous terms of surrender and food promises over every population center

Is that supposed to be irony? They Lincoln and Sherman were monsters who slaughtered women and children for no reason.

>Implying there's a war they did not lose

>invade
Who said anything about invading? If war does come, we're not doing any of that invading/occupying/hearts and minds horseshit like the neocons did in Iraq. We're just going to carpet bomb the bejeezus out of them until they acquiesce.

>t. still butthurt over New Amsterdam

>a restriction

He means the rules of engagement not the international laws of war governing invasions.

>kill bumfuck civilians
>end up creating more unrest and larger militias while at the same time locals refuse to cooperate
its like you dumb fucking grunts didn't even learn in vietnam

>acquiesce

Acquiesce to what? What is Iran doing that we should give a single fuck about? They aren't a fucking threat to us. We're the ones floating an entire carrier group off their shore.

>brit admiral
lmao

Or Afghanistan. Or Iraq. Or Iran, the last time.

The organized states fighting part of the war would be pretty straightforward and one sided. The never ending insurgency fought in a hellscape of mountains however would leave piles of bodies.

18 million? oh geez

Iran doesn't need to be intimidated by our austrian-hungarian tier military, we're already running full spanish speaking ads for military recruitment so the chaos would be epic

Attached: file.png (400x225, 190K)

If there's a draft then Trump will lose 2020 and Republicans will be unelectable for the forseeable future.

Doesn't prove me wrong
Try again.
Also: we still have colonies, retard

Attached: trumpenstein.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Why invade? Bomb the cities flat with near-nuclear bombs like MOAB, hit dams and power plants with cruise missiles, blow up all their oil wells with the same, then sink anything that floats and flies their flag and machine gun the sailors in the water

After Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Iraq, user has still not learned that you cant win a war by simply bombing people.

tourism destination islands don't count as colonies

When are you faggots going to realize it’s never about winning or losing a war, it’s about destabilizing governments. The US hasn’t tried to win a war since Korea.

Of course! In fact just capture civilians and torture them to death on livefeed until Iran surrenders.
That whole morality business should just be done away with when fighting for Israel, right?

Except from Saudi Wahhabia nobody else wants to host US troops.
Iranian missiles can reach Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrm5eWq5n5s

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (1358x863, 1.26M)

You toss the rules of engagement out and you'll lose international support.

You really think you can go around nuking non-nuclear countries? You do that and it will create a worldwide arms race toward nuclear weapons, because it tells the whole world "I am the US, I can do whatever the fuck I want and get away with it because I got nukes, except in the case of other nuclear powers".

You nuke one more country and you not only lose the support of the whole world, but you also create an environment in which you can no longer impose your will on without getting nuked to the stone age yourself.

based gook, Iran didn do nuffin

Attached: beep.gif (450x450, 776K)

Jewish plot to kick him from office? or Jewish plot to keep him in office?

You would have to know about our country if you wanted to accurately measure us against poland or greece.

He’s correct

lol, we should get the fuck out of the middle east...but we definitely wouldnt need 1,000,000 to invade

Attached: 1547813239390.png (600x600, 247K)

Go back to China you worthless bug with your stupid Insectoid logic.

t. Envious Faggot

Total war. You do realize that all of those regional engagements were basically skirmishes for the U.S., right? You’re not a retard, right user?

I think it's reasonable to immediately dismiss anything British military and/or British intelligence has to say about the military or intelligence

>but we definitely wouldnt need 1,000,000 to invade

You gonna need 2 to 3 million actually because Iran is 90 million people and all of them Iranians not Shia - Sunni.

The US would steamroll the Iranian airforce in 1 week tops. Look at how long it took for Saddam. With a complete lack of aerial superiority, Iran would fall very fast. From that point on it would be hourly drone strikes on everyone important. There doesn't need to be a ground invasion, just a puppet government waiting in the shadows once everyone important is killed.

Fuck the US.

Wasted trips

Do the last bit first and you can skip the rest.

This, Iran is not Iraq, imagine Afghanistan but much large size and population wise and much more unified.

Big difference between bombing established militaries and bombing insurgents

Who needs alliances when you can just eradicate everyone who isn't ... your own people?

Why the fuck do we even want to go to war with Iran? What have they done this time? I can't see the benefit to war with Iran either ideologically or geopolitically. It seems like pointless war to embroil sentiment.

>The US would steamroll the Iranian airforce in 1 week tops.
can't win a war with just airstrikes and air cover, Americans are still in Iraq and Afghanistan was a failure and they had much more then just airstrikes.

Because a puppet government worked so well last time. Read a fucking history book, Fritz.

but you can't

What is that difference between Iran and Iraq that made Saddam got raped twice, and Americunts dreading to invade Iran.

To me it is the same brand of nigger.
Low key arab countries with oil.

What makes Iran different? Geography?
Is there an indepth good read analysis somewhere?

Big ol' America hell yeah thread!

You're presuming they will want to invade instead of just nuking it.