Why do these dudes feel so much compelled to shit on the struggling west...

Why do these dudes feel so much compelled to shit on the struggling west ? It seems that our present predicament makes them somewhat too cheeky. Everytime you see someone extremely virulent about the degenerating West it's most likely going to be one of them. You have to be remembered about your condition of white niggers of Europe. It doesn't matter how much we are cucking ourselves, you'd still be lower than us, the West even fully destroyed and replaced holds more value than this obscure and shitty place. You guys proud yourselves in your so-called racial purity, well that's right you're pure, but the same could be said about most of African countries. This is it, niggers who take pride in being one hundred percent niggers, this is what you are. A bunch of disgusting insects feeding themselves on the corpse of the dying West.

Attached: Western Asia.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNGxn5G-mKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe next time we teach them a lesson don't interfere, Pierre.

Remember that time we got invaded by commies and you stuck your nose up in the air and declared it not your problem? We remember.

Sudetenland, Poznan, Danzig and more will be ours once again. The hyenas of Europe will be subjugated by the lion.

You were acting like bunch of cunts, so you deserve ridicule

Onions and cringe

To be fair at least half of you voluntarily chose for communism. I think it is because of your culturally asiatic tendencies.

shut up frog, East voters are the only reason why the EU parliment hasnt flooded us even more with low IQ peoples

Sudety, Poznań and Gdansk*

Attached: Gdansk.jpg (970x718, 252K)

Fuck you dumb Kopf ich liebe Deutschland

based jamal

Subhumans, all of them.

Good little doggy, lick massas boots

Attached: TheEternalBlanco.png (1866x86, 13K)

I think not and why say this, you were considered Aryan by the Reich, documentation proves this

As a Slav displora it gives me great joy seeming what’s happening to the west. They’ve earned their fair share and let them rejoice now.

It really doesn’t matter though, whatever you may think of us it’s all irrelevant because you’ll soon cease to exist. Once I complete my education and gather enough money I’ll go back to my country and raise a beautiful Slavic family with blonde and blue eyed kids. The west on the other hand will fade into the dying light. God it feels good to be in my position, having the best of both worlds.

Death to west_cucks

>Why do these dudes feel so much compelled to shit on the struggling west ?
There is no struggle in suicide you guys are committing
>Everytime you see someone extremely virulent about the degenerating West it's most likely going to be one of them.
No shit..its not like you natives will stand up against what is happening in you country
>It doesn't matter how much we are cucking ourselves, you'd still be lower than us, the West even fully destroyed and replaced holds more value than this obscure and shitty place.
theCope.jpg

I would respond seriously but then I remember you are an Algerian/Moroccan/nafri filth

Honorary Aryanism is proof that the NSDAP is a Talmudic organization

Pays Sudète, Posanque et Dansache

Meh I don't care. There are at least thirty mini-mes running around eastern europe, for all I know you could be my son.

lmao, perhaps Bosnians are whiter than you then

Should we care that west is dying, when we weren't even really accepted into it as equal.

Keep talking, you're only proving the fact that Germans and Jews have allied to destroy the Slavic race

Attached: Gajdapill.jpg (805x415, 67K)

Imagine having to cope this hard

>says he while sucking putins dick

you allied with the jews to embrace communism

ITT: Schnitzelphiles lament

Attached: giphy (7).gif (480x480, 1.87M)

>Serbia
>Aryan
>even honorary
lel, we are as subhuman as they get. We didn't remove 50% of our population when it was time, now they multiplied and took over the country, and 90% of the good people left, naturalized and are no longer Serbian.

So how many threads have they made recently shitting on you like you're shitting on them with this one? None that I can recall; maybe it's because simply posting unfiltered photo and video from your country does a better job of it than simple trolling words could.

A fairer comparison would be something like Russia threads and Britain threads (/bg/). The former is struggling worse than you and has historically been through much, much worse than you, yet those threads are nothing but shit-flinging wehraboos, and liberal self-hatred. /bg/ by contrast is extremely arrogant and rarely even acknowledges visitors to their safe space with anything but disrespect, despite being the biggest megathread on the board. Seems like the west is the mentally ill one here, not the east.

whiter than you mohammeds

Attached: 1554531561674.png (1000x1000, 101K)

Putin gave you a gas pipeline
What did Germany give you other then 2 lost World Wars and massive brain drain

No we were suppose to give into degenerate Germans wishes? We aren’t ducks such a German, we don’t lay down and accept defeat.

Kill yourself cuck

suck my cock niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
youtube.com/watch?v=MNGxn5G-mKs

Attached: 1557196961774.png (486x494, 92K)

Imagine believing your christcuck father is your real dad.
I dropped more on se asia, their women are better looking.

>Putin gave you a gas pipeline
>thinking it's for free
It pains me that my people are this retarded.

Fabricating claims against Germans is rather hilarious. Jews allowing an entire Bosnian SS muslim division and Hitler being friends with the imam? Very jewish /s

>well that's right you're pure, but the same could be said about most of African countries. This is it, niggers who take pride in being one hundred percent niggers, this is what you are.

this is exactly how I feel
Those fucking niggers act like they're part of the civilized world

Not to mention the everyday ROManiafag acting like his shithole kind of matters to some remote degree.

Because we see westerners as retarded idiot-faggot-shitbrains.

You kill yourself, moron.

There's a reason why we have the lowest IQ in Europe, and you're part of it.

Cringe as they get

He cute

Lol, godspeed. Wonder how well they recovered after churka hordes raped and humiliated them eternally.

Attached: 1552862396220.jpg (1280x897, 1.1M)

No shit it isn't free retard, but it will be far more benefitial to the Bulgar retards then anything they recieved for sucking German dick in the early 20th Century

Poland is part of Western Europe

t.James wyzkylykz

Isn’t Belgium like 30% Muslim at this point? Statistically speaking you’re 3/10 chance a Muhammad

Germans killed millions of Europeans and allied with Muslim invaders to do so
A Jew could only dream of doing what the Germans did

No they Central if we look at the map

i have no idea on whats the percentage, but i know america is 56%

Truth is Germans hated Jews because they didn’t want the competition in European destruction.

Yea it is, but I’m a diaspora so it doesn’t apply to me

>killed millions of Europeans
That would either be Americans or Russio-Asian commie hordes

>no, y-yyour cringe!
I hurt the mongoloids feelings, kek.
Change IPs again FSU nigger.

you see the splinter in the eye of your brother, but you do not see the beam in your own eye

Go masturbate to varg

Allied European powers had much higher losses then German ones
Belarus (the most European part of Russia) was the most massacred in the Eastern Front, losing 25% of it's population
Poles, Danes, Norwegian, Frenchmen and more, all died because of the Germanic menace

It is also the Germans who helped the Bolshevik get into power
Communism was a foreign infection that came to Russia from Germany, it was created by a German Jew in London

>makes poor eastern european countries join their faggy EU club
>makes them dependent on the West by regulating every economical and social aspect without the right to vote and refuse
>collapse their ability to prosper by making small businesses crumble under pressure and giving loans to the corrupt incompetent nation hating puppets they handpick
>puts their puppet leaders in positions of power to rule these states and make it so the people can't overturn them
>all while draining the countries of their natural resources by buying extremely cheap
>oy vey, the Eastern European dogs are being mean to us, we have to combat this harassment, they called me a nigger lover just because I let 6 gorrillion sand monkeys flood in undocumented. AH, MY ASTHMA!
Get fucked western cucks, I hope you all burn to the ground and your women fuck only niggers from now on.

Attached: 1520103262030.jpg (791x791, 55K)

Faggot!

based

If you feel that strongly, let's attack the aliens together.

this

In all seriousness nobody on that map really gives a fuck about you

Except Czechs maybe

>be francais
>love niggers and mudslimes
>eternal hate for white hard working Balkan people
I'm now 100% sure the west deserves what's coming for it. Fucking brainwashed niggerloving scum

T’as jamais lu Les Protocoles des Sages de Sion? Le plan est de rendre les pays riche de l’UE aussi pauvre que les plus pauvres de l’UE.

i dont give a shit about you desu

What language is that? Arabic?

"white nigger", Niggers of europe" if you are retarded enough to split white people into even more camps insted of trying to unite us you should reconsider on what side you are faggot.

Suck on a black dick t*rk mongol. You did this to yourself and deserve no sympathy. Everyone will keep using you as an example to what happens when you mix cultures and races. Damn retards.

I mostly see threads discussing the situation there, nothing like nigger hate threads. On the other hand I did see a few threads calling romania subhuman gypsie land with no right to exist. Btw calling you cucks seems like the right choice, what else would you have us say? Good job?

Based and balkanpilled.

Who cares, just let the west faggots rot alive.

vecīt, kā dabūji karogu?

There is no German Jew only Jew

this. I support interracial sex and shill blacked.com for the hope of hooking more and more western European white girls into betraying their race and to breed black

yea and them lets just get slowly wiped out by jews,chinks and niggers

>This is it, niggers who take pride in being one hundred percent niggers, this is what you are
I agree actually but it's not that bad

Vive la France! Who cares I get replaced but France is still popular and known!

Fuck off. It was by our consent that it was done. We were the ones who wanted gibs and joined the EU. What were they supposed to do, say no?

Go back to Africa

Attached: 1526572567968.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Cyдeти, Пoзнaњ, Гдaњcк*

>call romanian gipsies
>become nigger yourself

It`s just too funny to not laugh

Nobody gives a shit about Western Europe,also known now as the worst part of Europe.

Attached: slavss.jpg (681x1080, 89K)

Based and brotier

You letting niggers and muslim to take over your countries and rape your women and kids, openly ridicule christianity when throwing in jail people offending islam, also learn some history, Eastern Europe was left behind by allies after WW II, the only cheeky cunts who feel always superior despite sucking on negro cocks are you.

Attached: polish princess kinga duda.jpg (650x974, 72K)

What a stupid nigger loving jew you are. The first elections we held here to join the EU didn't pass because people didn't turn up to vote and a lot didn't want to. Guess what happened? They held them again and barely won which I'm sure were totally not rigged.
You wanna talk about consent? How about nobody consenting to anything these power hungry fucks have been shoving down or throats while holding us hostage for the past decades.
>What were they supposed to do, say no?
Yes, you cocksucker, when someone is shown to be incompetent with money and is asking you for a loan you refuse, the only reason you'd accept is because you know they can't pay back so they're in your debt forever. Drink fucking bleach, you're a disgrace to Serbia.

i want to smell her feet

The allmighty slav marched to Berlin and put his cock in to the aryan masterrace dont Forget that pierre mahmood.We will do it again you feminine westcucks wont stop us.

Fuck off, Gypsy. I am willing to take accountability for my actions. Because I'm one of the few who will vote against joining the EU, I will be one of the first ones to leave this shithole. I suggest you do the same, because the majority of both our people are retarded.

Autosovinisticko govno

Mиcлим, нијe дa нијe y пpaвy. Aли cвeјeднo јe циничнo гoвнo.

> I will be one of the first ones to leave this shithole.

Nije sve sto je rekao netacno ali je obicna kukavica

>this place sucks, the people smell, I'm leaving, fuck national pride
Get fucked into the dirt, you piece of self centered globalist dog shit, no wonder our countries suck when it's filled with spineless weak willed, jew obeying, skinny jean wearing, bisexual narcissistic tranny loving faggots like you. Stay in your country, work and fight for it till your last breath or go and be another useful retard in the globalist machine, but don't let me catch you here ever again talking about how bad the EU is while their cocks are deep down your throat.

Funny how a good portion of these "shitholes" spent a big portion of history defending the west from either the mongols or sandniggers.

>spineless weak willed
I will keep fighting for the white race, thank you. The members of it that actually have a working brain cell.

>jew obeying, skinny jean wearing, bisexual narcissistic tranny loving faggots
None of these are true.

>Stay in your country, work and fight for it till your last breath or go and be another useful retard in the globalist machine, but don't let me catch you here ever again talking about how bad the EU is while their cocks are deep down your throat.
Funny, the globalist machine counts on the people who join it willingly for the gibs. This is a definition of a subhuman. I would rather join some other WHITE nation, the one that doesn't require gibs.

It`s not gibs it`s bribes, they bribe the local politicians with funds they can steal from in order to get full control of the local economy and ressources

You two?
>next time

Very funny, son of Ivan Winneryovitch Rapelov

Attached: stažený soubor.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Shut up, faggot.

Remember when West funded bolsheviks in the first place? For some reason almost nobody does.