Why do righties say Jews killed Jesus what it was actually the Romans? Did you watch too much South ParK?

Why do righties say Jews killed Jesus what it was actually the Romans? Did you watch too much South ParK?

Attached: Christianity.png (550x720, 151K)

Who hurt you?

Rekt

N1 shitpost.

Who healed u

read the Bible. rome was the apparatus by which the (((pharisees))) had Jesus killed.

"And all the people answered, and they said, “His blood be upon us and upon our children.”"

Matthew 27:25

Thinking Jews ever take action themselves. They whine and screech until someone does it for them.

jews are the synagogue of satan

nazi scum this isn't an answer

Jews sentenced Jesus to die on charges of blasphemy. The Jews/Pharisees did not have the authority to perform capital punishment so they went to Pontius Pilate to kill Jesus. After a trial where Pilate states that Jesus commited no crime, the Jews exchanged a criminals death in order for Jesus to die.

>the Jews exchanged a criminals death in order for Jesus to die.
>exchanged a crminials death
WTF does that even mean?

Oh I'm sure (((you))) love them in your part of the world.

It was a common practice in Judea. Criminals could be withdrawn from their sentence in order for a weak charge to be passed. You clearly haven’t read the New Testament and have a very weak opinion on this matter

My Lord healed me

Attached: 1558114957704.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Seriously though, Pilate really didn't want to put the sentence through:
Matthew 27:25 Context
22Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. 23And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. 24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. 25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. 26Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified. 27Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers. 28And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

his wife even bade him not to have anything to do with it because of a dream she had.

No it was definitely the jews dude

Pilate almost pardoned Jesus. Romans didn't care. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and all that. Jews were mad because JC was styling on them hard as fuck

Attached: 1558417414205.jpg (500x333, 53K)

Apparently not

Pilate was about to pardon Jesus, but he was forced not to since the Jews were going to start a riot if they didn't get their way, and if one more riot happened in the city, Pilate would've been punished heavily.

Jesus was the king of bantz and his rethorics made it so, that the jews are responsible for his death.

33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”

35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him. 39 But it is your custom for me to release to you one prisoner at the time of the Passover. Do you want me to release ‘the king of the Jews’?”

If someone pushes you off a cliff, who kills you? The cliff or the person?

Exactly, Jesus didn't break any roman laws

More like: If someone threatens another person with persecution and end of peace if they don't push you down, who is the more guilty party?

>hurr durr the mob boss is innocent only the underlings killed anyone
go rape goat, faggot

I've never seen a post for which pic related is a more apt response.
>all fields
>hide thread

Attached: meme_flag_mslm.png (906x900, 271K)

The Bible is not an objective source for that tradition