Question for you religious far right

How do justify the innate differences between races if you do not believe in evolution?

Please no "I believe in natural selection" either, that doesn't cut it.

Attached: jesus_sermon_mount.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/
isr-messianic.org/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
youtu.be/GtMjhNekiFk
biblesupport.com
biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/2117-charles-r-h-the-book-of-enoch-english-translationtopxexe/
biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/2412-the-book-of-jashertopxexe/
christogenea.org/articles/christianity-and-pharmaceuticals-part-1
christogenea.org/articles/christianity-and-pharmaceuticals-part-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of us do believe in evolution, we see it as a part of Gods plan.

>we see it as a part of Gods plan
this is not true. God?? What a fag.

3 sons of Noah

>How do justify the innate differences between races if you do not believe in evolution?
Tower of Babel.

Evolution is the "how," not the "why."

Morphogenic fields is a more interesting theory.

Race-mixing.

When did the primate gain a soul? and why didnt his mother?

At some point God decided human was evolved enough to become His image? This is a special kind of stupid.

>believe in evolution
there's a huge difference between genetic diversity arising over the generations and the doctrine that speciation arises solely from "random" mutations which are selected by the environment.
pic related inasmuch as the video link at the bottom is very pertinent here

Attached: john_polkinghorne_science_and_metaphysics_quote_expelled_God.png (872x771, 462K)

Christians are retarded and have cognitive dissonance.

>it has to be at one, cut-off moment
Brainlet

They're LARPing

>nah dude it was god's magic that caused everything to evolve also we humans are made in his image

>there's a huge difference between genetic diversity arising over the generations and the doctrine that speciation arises solely from "random" mutations which are selected by the environment.
wrong, and I'll bet your explanation for evolution involves the magic yahweh book too

Almost every religious person I know, including me, believes in evolution

Attached: Based Christians.jpg (742x822, 145K)

>How do justify the innate differences between races if you do not believe in evolution?
>God created shit from nothing
>Atoms to High atmosphere space apes
>Everything between
>Implying there is one race, the human race
>Implying there isn't inherant differences across every observable species on the fucking planet
For the love of God user, go outside

Attached: 1556166564630.jpg (900x695, 55K)

Reading Geneisis 1 and 2 it seemed to me that there was two parts of the human formation. First step was Gen. 1 on the 6th day when he created humans, hominids. It says he made Man and Women and told them to populate the earth.
But then Gen. 2 it starts with God making spefically Adam and then spefically Eve, despite having already made hominids. To me it sounds like from the pool of hominids God made a covenant with one and deemed him his chosen person, which is what God spends the rest of Geneisis doing, selecting a certain person or descendants of that person and elevating them above others.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-130934_Drive.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

Jesus is being a crypto-jesuit there. Look at /ourguy/ right behind him.

The innate differences are most likely just a phenomenon of humanity and a consequence of the natural genetic divergences between Noah's three sons Shem, Ham, and Japeth.
More likely than not, I would say the basic idea behind evolution (regardless of Darwin's initial religious views when writing On the Origin of Species) is to discredit the one true God and establish a false dichotomy of either rejecting the book of Genesis completely or only allowing belief in it through poetic, or more specifically, non-literal interpretation.
If you yourself do not believe in our lord Jesus Christ, OP, then I would kindly implore you to reconsider. He is the way, the truth, and the life. If you accept His gift of salvation, you will be saved in the day of judgment.

>not understanding the point
Brainlet

This. God put everything into motion.

science tells you the how
religion tells you the why

This is simple for a creationist. Of every living canine came from a pair of dogs and that much variation exists then it is pretty easy to see how in a short time very different races could form.

you think Jesus was white? How could he be in the middle east though?

Judaism uses G-d as a stand in for themselves I think, while christcucks dream of a skydaddy.

Monotheism seems ridiculous (unless it's pointing to pic related?)

Attached: MapOfSpirituality.png (2441x1650, 312K)

"How could Uhygers live in China??" Genghis Khan had red hair. And Buddha had blue eyes. History is not what you think.

Noah had three different sons who each had a wife. That's where the three races come from.

so you're saying Jesus is white? but was mary white? was her family descendents of europeans? also cant people from nepal be born with blue eyes even if its really rare?

Micro evolution, ie adaptation.

Not me

Nepal? The founders of Hindu from the Aryan invasion? Makes sense they'd occasionally have blue eyes.

HeyZeus was as huWite as Prometheus

wait a second here...
aryan invasion? you talking about like Iran? I'm not really learnt much about this

this

God made mistakes

That sounds like heresy because the Bible mentions none of Gen 1 but explicitly states he created Adam and Eve as the first humans.

The Brahmin stormed in on chariots and wrote a super long story to entertain the Dravidians.
Higher up in Tibet and Nepal they spent time studying the mysteries alone on a mountain

should I learn about this war? what was it called?

The first true humans, humans endowed with a soul

On the sixth day he created humans and on the seventh rested. That's Genesis 1. Genesis 2 goes into him describing the creation of Adam and eve. something I find interesting is that people trace the lineage of people in the Bible back about six thousand years. Scientists have come to the conclusion that between 6 and 10000 years ago the mutation for blue eyes randomly appeared somewhere in the caucus mountains. Sounds to me like he made humans but then specifically made white people.

Attached: 1558408369811.jpg (680x961, 141K)

To expand on this, people sometimes ask where did the Sons of Adam and Eve get their wives. the answer would be that other humans already existed.

Yeap
In Genesis 1:26 the angels create mankind in their own image
Genesis 1:26
And elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
אֱלֹהִים ĕlôhı̂ym
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense, angels
בָּרָא
bârâ'
Create from nothing

In Genesis 2:7, Yahweh-Elohim forms Adam from the dust of the ground.
Genesis 2:7
And Yawheh Elohim formed ADAM of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
יָצַר yâtsar
to form from something, to squezze something into shape

TLDR: Mankind is created in Gen 1:26, adamkind is formed in Gen 2:7

Blacks were created in Gen 1
"And Elohim made the beast of the field according to its kind, livestock according to its kind, and all that creep on the earth according to its kind. And Elohim saw that it was good."
(Genesis 1:25)"

Whites and the other non white races are actually made in Gen 1 as well.
"And Elohim said, "Let us make humankind in our image and according to our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every moving thing that moves upon the earth.
So Elohim created humankind in his image, in the likeness of God he created him, male and female he created them"
(Genesis 1:26-27 Septuagint)

"Them", at the same time, the species. All the species were created male and female at the same time, and likely many pairs. Adam the man was not formed yet, only the species (race).
"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female"
(Matthew 19:4 KJV)

Adam was just the first white man given the ability to have a body that contained the spirit of the lord.
He wasn't created. he was formed and there is a big distinction.
"When Yahweh Elohim formed the man of dust from the ground, and he blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature."
(Genesis 2:7 Septuagint)

Now the Jews were from the union of Satan and Eve, which begat Cain. Yawheh said this about Satan.
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God (Yahweh Elohim)* had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
(Genesis 3:1 KJV)
*Yahweh Elohim added by me as it is translated in other Bibles.

So how do we know that the Jews came from this Union.
The Children of Cain were Kennites, who mixed with the Children of Cannan and became Cannanites who mixed with Esau and became Edomite. It's all documented in the Bible.
Remember as well what Jesus says of the Edomite Pharasiees.
"And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"
(Acts 13:10 KJV)
There is that word again subtle.

And seeing many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his immersion, he said to them, “Brood of adders! Who has warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
(Matthew 3:7 TS2009)
and there we have it. Jesus calls them snakes (like thier father)!

Evolution exists -- however, our galaxy was created and humans were edited by Yahweh and his angels.

The misinformed part is that Yahweh and his angels are in another dimension when they are simply an alien race.

Attached: 1558435480925.png (723x1163, 420K)

what the fuck are you on?

>simply an alien race.
Nope

Attached: 4E0F0AF5-120E-44C2-B9F6-5CBBB4F77795.gif (286x210, 763K)

i believe in what's been observed, tested and repeated as far as evolution goes. Genetics has been observed tested and repeated.

>this much strawman and projection and assumption
Dont you ever get tired of being an inbred Jewish communist?

Pretty based and read pilled.
What do you use to study the bible word for word like that?

I believe God, The most high, and Jesus is his Son. I hope to see heaven, and I hope to meet all anons there. Please seek Jesus and the truth though him.

Attached: F0C98170-E1A5-4399-B6C9-916D9805FE04.jpg (718x608, 180K)

But didn’t Adam and Eve come from God out of nothing

Was a secret kept by the Catholic church. Why do you think the pope dresses as the Annunaki. A controlling mechanism of the church was making people believe their spirit was consciousness instead of their lineage. Through this fear the world can be molded into good.

Download E-Sword at E-Sword.net and download the following Bibles
1) KJV
2) KJV+ (So you can see with your own eyes all the concordance translations hyperlinked in a box word for word.)(You will see rather quickly which Bibles mistranslate)
3) The New Jerusalem Bible (There is no version of the Jerusalem Bible)
4) TS2009 (If it is too hard, fall back on the New Jerusalem Bible)
5) Lexham Bible (This is what you want to use 100% for the Old testement) It is the Septuigent.

As for PHYSICAL bibles
For the Old testament get a Septuagint
The best are (in order)

Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible (2007) (26.99)
Is based on the Greek text of the Old Testament (Septuagint / LXX) with all major Masoretic and Dead Sea Scroll variants documented in the footnotes.
All English on one page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/

The Lexham English Septuagint (2007)($24.95)
Laid out like a modern Bible. One column with text.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
Free download within E-Sword (www.e-sword.net/)

Orthodox Study Bible (2008)($41.42)
Is an eclectic text combining elements of the Greek Septuagint and the Jewish Masoretic Text
Bottom half of pages are commentary. There is an English only version.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/

For the New Testament get
1) The Jerusalem Bible (Gotta buy it on Amazon)
Do not buy the New Jerusalem bible, it uses inclusive language.
This bible is 100% translated directly from Greek and is very easy to understand in it's transliterated format.
2) The Scriptures 2009
isr-messianic.org/
The is the LITERAL translation from the Greek 100%. It's more difficult to understand, because it changes no words.

TLDR the Jerusalem Bible

You're a soul saver, God bless you

>But didn’t Adam and Eve come from God out of nothing
Adam and Eve were born from a past ancestor on Earth mixed with alien (angel) dna. Before our species was just simply angels which were downgraded due to knowledge being leaked by Lucifer which let us challenge God and his angels in regard to power/control.

here is an example of The New and Original Jerusalem Bible's transliteration.

Attached: Race in New Jerusalem Bible.png (1693x895, 154K)

This is what you honestly believe?

HAHAH! Christkikes and there mental fucking gymnastics holy FUCK it cannot get anymore cucked then this.
>rewrite the bible how i want it

Attached: 1544316385561.png (600x580, 360K)

Yep! God and his angels are gray aliens. Our galaxy is a biology farm for both DNA research and a biofarm for their species. Following the instructions of God is to create a good life on earth for all people and proves one's worthiness to have his dna be melded in with the angels in paradise to live forever. Our DNA is our spirit. God being the 'holy spirit' is being one of DNA of the most divine/perfect being which they call Lord.

Not an argument. Be specific as to what is incorrect.

and Christ wasn't a Kike

he absolutely was a kike you fuckhead. Your new edited book doesnt mean shit.

>journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>researchgate.net/publication/44657170_The_genome-wide_structure_of_the_Jewish_people
>These results cast light on the variegated genetic architecture of the Middle East, and trace the origins of most Jewish Diaspora communities to the Levant.
>...this is consistent with an ancestral Levantine contribution to much of contemporary Jewry.
>Our PCA, ADMIXTURE and ASD analyses, which are based on genome-wide data from a large sample of Jewish communities, their non-Jewish host populations, and novel samples from the Middle East, are concordant in revealing a close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from the Levant. The most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant.
>This inference underscores the significant genetic continuity that exists among most Jewish communities and contemporary non-Jewish Levantine populations, despite their long-term residence in diverse regions remote from the Levant and isolation from one another.
Jesus is a Jew
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Jews are hebrews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/99494/a-case-for-genetic-jewishness
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html
in.reuters.com/article/us-science-genetics-jews/genetic-study-offers-clues-to-history-of-north-africas-jews-idINBRE8751EI20120806
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/

pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

Attached: 1527030348761.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Jesus was born of God to lead people. The genetic ancestry being perhaps jewish in technicality means next to nothing as he considers you the Synagogue of Lucifer. Jews *were* the chosen people until God had decided that you no longer shall be.

Attached: 1554857201830.png (1086x1431, 1.64M)

Ah it's you again.
So you have the DNA of Jesus to compare to modern day people in the levant ?
One of the apostles ?
One of the Disciples ?
No?

Didn't think so...

NPC

>what was the tower of babel incident
bitch, you are not very intelligent are you

Attached: 31jxyt.jpg (666x500, 176K)

>the pope

Attached: 579DA4A9-ADD4-48AA-AACE-4CEF779795F6.gif (320x240, 3.42M)

The only smart Jews are the ones who mixed with God's new chosen ones. must feel bad

Attached: mitre.jpg (293x283, 30K)

Ok Anons.

I'm on a journey on Christianity now.

You've Red Pilled me into the KJV Bible and I'm enjoying reading it.

Now Where I live everything is Catholicism. And While I enjoy the going to church. I can't get past that deep-throating of the Pope and the Vatican.

As far as I know, there's only 1 Lutheran Church in the city where I live.

Now Protestanism sounds like the real deal with regards of Christianity.

But I've always been drawn to Eastern-Type of Philosophy and Religion. I thoroughly enjoy Daoism & Confucianism.

Do you believe that it's possible to develop a Polytheistic way of life and say, going to Protestant gatherings while some other day enjoy a Meditation Retreat?

Are you all just going to consider me a Heathen and a Heretic?

some bible historians believe that god created the different ethnicities of humanity at the tower - this is possible, but it's not taught in the texts. it seems plausible that different ethnicities existed prior to the tower and god confused the languages at least partially based on this. from there, humanity divided based on language (and ethnicity) and settled in various parts of the world.
that's the whole deal basically.
and that's why we now have in our dna an urge to keep it that way, because satan and that nwo shit they now shove down our throats. gee, you fucks are too stupid for heaven.

>Jesus is a Jew
>before Abraham was, I Am.
>youtu.be/GtMjhNekiFk

Attached: 8851DC51-A4BD-4817-9111-06A25A654519.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Natural selection faggot you don’t get to say what ‘cuts it’.

There literally needs to have been an Adam and Eve. Jesus sure as hell thought so.

>>before Abraham was, I Am.

Attached: 1511569386995.jpg (84x46, 2K)

you can believe in both god and evolution. I use religion as a means to better myself and mold oneself into a fine gentlemen that would be respectable. Only losers believe in god to save themselves from eternal hell. I just want to live a just life

Attached: 1558471047926.png (1440x2560, 1.89M)

>Now Where I live everything is Catholicism. And While I enjoy the going to church. I can't get past that deep-throating of the Pope and the Vatican.
The stronger the papacy the stronger Christianity is in this world.

thank god it's a kingdom, and not a democracy - no tropes allowed. satan gets all the rainbow crowd together with the fake heebs.

Evolution kind of implies no plan unless "the plan" is to consume resources.

I think I may have killed the thread.

Attached: F13F0E98-68E4-436B-A33C-AF92CF57F5C3.gif (500x281, 997K)

Yeap No Jews, Hebrews, Isrealites or Judahites before Abraham. Actually no Jews before Herod's father Antipater the Idumean (Edomite) took over Judea from John Hyrcanus the last last Judahite King of Judea. Jesus was not of the line of Herod or the Edomites. He was from the house of Judah like the Judahite King John Hyrcanus. He was also God who existed before anyone else.

Question for OP, why do you think evolution negates the bible?

As a matter of fact, i consider evolution to be one of the strongest evidences for the existence of an intelligent creator.

>Use naturalist empericist methods
>Know evolution happened based on that
>Use logic and mathematics
>know the chance of that happening randomly is so small it becomes an absurdity.
>So evolution happened, against all logical and reasonable odds.
>i think it's quite reasonable to state that for evolution to have happened, it required super-natural agency at least.

In short, evolution is gods mechanism to produce hyper intensified life on earth.

Cultures that wipe their ass w/their hands or shit in the streets are polytheistic.
Confucianism/Daoism is illegal in China.
The culture which bore it, has made it illegal today.

There was no sin before Adam sinned. No sin equals no death equals no evolution. You can't pick and choose what parts of the Bible you want to believe.

>There was no sin before Adam sinned
Except Eve’s transgressions

Nobody with a half a brain believes in evolution. Why does the ocean, with way more life thus way more chances for evolution, not contain a species that has human like intelligence? How many billions of people were/are on the planet? Next phase in evolution when?

I know that it's illegal, the Commies destroyed their culture.

A friend of mine Practices Falun Gong and got persecuted on Buenos Aires and got banned from doing a Concert on the Consulate because of that.

Perhaps you may be right about the Polytheistic Cultures, I don't intend to shit on the streets though.

Hey get these as well.
Go here and make an account biblesupport.com
Download these Books for E-Sword because thy will help you understand Genesis which is the Cliff notes for a much larger volume of work.

The Book of Enoch
biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/2117-charles-r-h-the-book-of-enoch-english-translationtopxexe/
It is canon in the Ethiopian Church
Jude 1:14 It was with them in mind that Enoch, the seventh patriarch from Adam, made his prophecy when he said, 'I tell you, the Lord will come with his holy ones in their tens of thousands

The Book of Jasher
biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/2412-the-book-of-jashertopxexe/
Joshua10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
2Samuel1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

If you are feeling especially curious download the Aramaic Old testament which has tid bits like this.
Eves sin was to sleep with the Enchanter, a fallen angel.
“And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceived from Sammael the angel (of death) and she became pregnant and bore Cain. And he was like those on high and not like those below. And she said, ‘I have gotten a man from the angel of the LORD.’”
Targum Pseudo-Jonathan (The Aramaic Old Testement), Gen. 4:1

How is cannabis prohibition justified?
Why is giving children a mild form of cocaine or meth ok?

Sin doesn't equal death.
Only death equals death.
Salvation negates sin.
Christ provides salvation.

>not contain a species that has human like intelligence?
Dolphins are pretty smart. What are they going to build technology out of - seaweed?

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 11K)

:)

Attached: Screenshot_20190521_175715.png (824x297, 27K)

Neither are ok.
christogenea.org/articles/christianity-and-pharmaceuticals-part-1
christogenea.org/articles/christianity-and-pharmaceuticals-part-2

Just saying, look @ what each culture has produced/been allowed to produced given each ethos.

Nice chart, do can you provide source for me to save? No luck with reverse image search.

I wish I could tell you what this means. maybe one day

God programmed what is to take place.

Jews who deny Christ have convicted themselves to believe the Antichrist will be the first messiah

Elohim means god or gods, lower case though. God is technically an Elohim, though the greatest of all. If you pay attebtion to the wording, God is the one who creates.

The other Elohim are there in the brainstorming for humans. God wants input from others. Not because he needs it, but because allowing others to have free will is preferable to mindless robots.

You can see this example when Ahab dies. They decide beforehand, and God hears suggestions. He can obviously will it and the nigger would explode instantly, but he allows his council to give options, which He picks out ultimately. It's working together with free will beings be created because, again, even though they're not perfect (not God) and could revolt (and have) against him, it's preferable to nothing.

Read unseen realm by Mike Heiser man. I think you'd really enjoy it

Dolphins returned to the sea. Octopus however developed a consciousness completely separate from mammals. Pretty fascinating stuff

I was hoping we could talk about morphogenic fields