Are Russians the most powerful race on Earth?

Are Russians the most powerful race on Earth?

Discuss.

Attached: 1000 years challenge.jpg (1520x2020, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ln0hrOV4ZO0
youtube.com/watch?v=kKfYbMWco5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

90% permafrost shithole
20% desert shithole
110% shithole

Дa, кoнeчнo
Ignore the butthurt belt

Attached: 1552506649149.jpg (888x894, 68K)

no, they are basically niggers with white skin living in a shithole country

However they can be used as a tool for extermination of shitskins

russian women must be distributed among European men to help us restore the White race

actual novgorod/kiev russians are ok and ubermensch tier the point is that 90% of the population of modern day russia is subhuman eastern slavs, mongols, kazhaks, chechens and other subhuman filth, russia is the original muttified country and the more east you go the more subhuman it gets.

kys basedboy

Confirmed for clueless retard
The far East was barely populated, and the majority of the people there today are Ethnic Russian settlers
There aren't even any Chinamen or Koreans there anymore since Stalin purged them

Harsh weather breeds harsh people

>There aren't even any Chinamen or Koreans there anymore since Stalin purged them
found the guy whose never been to Eastern RUS. I went on a fishing trip to Kamchatka last year and its full of half-breed gook Cossack filth. Great steelhead and trout fishing though, can't deny that.

t. russian parasite living in Latvia

There's basically nobody living in Novgorod nowadays.
Flocked mostly to Saint Petersbrug, and other places.

They couldn't even conquer backward mongols and iranians the rest is a frozen wasteland nobody wants to live in.

what I meant is that russians mixed with them you retard and spawned a breed of mutts, have you ever gone there? No one would pass as ethnic european as kiev/novgorod original russians, it is a country muttified behond comprehension past the part near europe, even moscow is full of mutts and scum from chechenia or mongolia.

what I mean is the original ethnicity that I would consider russian, the kiev/novgorod spawn, it is more of an ethnic term, they are those that I would consider the european ubermensch people.

Sure the biggest subhumans by far you mongoloids animals

Attached: inCollage_20181226_152043364.jpg (1920x3847, 1.54M)

Lol. Go to the back of the line and come back with money.

>They couldn't even c-conquer...
Remember the Crimean war?

Attached: 1552730569656.png (1056x4424, 663K)

>Shitalian talking about Muttification

>Дa, кoнeчнo
youtube.com/watch?v=ln0hrOV4ZO0

Classic reply when you get cornered and have nothing better to say, you can put stuff on your eyes if you don't want to see but facts for the rest of the world are cristal clear.

Where can I find a Russian bf I own my own home in the us and can provide a job

absolutely

Attached: muhbasedputin.jpg (601x416, 30K)

IDK but the LRAD Password is 4444777 for all of them

Attached: 1509651033961.gif (280x277, 612K)

We're the only ones who can save your sorry asses from the Muslims you halfbreed twats.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKfYbMWco5Y

Strange that so many Russians in the East appear Asian. A rare breed of White Europeans I suppose. Or True aryans like Pajeet Shittystretskaya.

If so powerful why so poor? Why does America dominate? I am posting on my мapкa iPhone.

Do russians like other slavs besides belarusians and ukrainians?

But the question is, is Chechnya cool Mr russshit?

Attached: 1549888990696.jpg (903x960, 231K)

some of them are

Attached: 800px-Viking_Expansion.png (800x524, 190K)