Why are young white men checking out of society at staggering rates? What can be done to reverse this troubling trend...

Why are young white men checking out of society at staggering rates? What can be done to reverse this troubling trend? Is the MGTOW movement at blame?

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-21-23-41-38~2.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What advantage is there for a man to get married in the current year? What reward does a man receive for risking his name, land, and money for the sake of being married and having children.

Feminism has destroyed marriage. Get the government out of marriage and the rates will reverse

decline of western civilization is the reason
Greed is the cause.

You can't have a striving civilization when the economic system is propped on bullshit

Why do you ask this every fucking week

Because you reply to him back, and so do I...

Bots post these threads.

>I need an abortion because it's not time to have a kid, I need to focus on my career and I want to travel the world
>Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life

I was divorced twice in my 20s. Took both of them from living with their parents, they didn't understand that a $75K lifestyle in theie 20s while saving and investing for the future isn't the same as living with boomer parents. They took me for over 6 figures in total.

Now I collect rent from my investment properties and play a lot of vidya and smoke a lot of green. They have goblin spawn from others and live with their parents. The cards are stacked against intelligent white men, the gubmint and media hates us...so Imma enjoy myself and travel on the rent checks of other people.

>this thread again
Everyone quick; describe your ideal gynoid waifu. What model and what will it have?

Attached: 1525983894590.jpg (780x780, 430K)

The men were always more childish than the women of the same age. That's why it's normal for a woman to marry an older man.

>What advantage is there for a man to get married in the current year?
Divorcerape and no more sex, that's the advantage

Attached: 1556726310580.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

MGTOW

Attached: 21E33156-4302-4AC0-896B-E9D5BF244B9C.jpg (653x1024, 80K)

It's tough when your wife is a fat purple headed tattooed freak who looks like she fell face first into a tackle box, and you and her boyfriend have to draw straws to determine which one will fuck her.

Amen.

Attached: 1546134576252.jpg (919x626, 114K)

2b from nier automata cause dat 2booty

>society is garbage
>it absolutely hates and demonizes you
>support it
Nah.

I sometimes think getting married would be nice to have a dual income and actually have a home but never met anyone I trust enough to be my partner for life rather than flip at the drop of a hat and just fuck everything; 10x worse if we had a kid together. Safer to stand alone desu.

Ai chan

Attached: Shiho5678.png (632x932, 1.5M)

Women have careers to focus on now. They're much too independent and don't need no man, so I don't know why this author is even bothering with men, she should be out getting promotions.

A fine choice.

Attached: 1516213346133.jpg (960x1200, 106K)

>safer to stand alone desu.
This. I'm in my prime childbearing years and can't find a husband because society has made it so easy for men to get fucked over.
Might be safer to stand alone but I'm sick of being alone, I just want to be a homemaker but feminists take that from me.

Oh, so NOW women want to have kids? Which is it? You can either decide to be a moral and respectable woman or you can stay being a degenerate, reckless one. This ain't a buffet, either you take one or the other.

Why do you make the same exact thread every day OP? Isn't that the more important question?

Attached: itspayne.jpg (621x705, 63K)

Maybe so he can cope

So obvious this post was made by an obese neckbeard.

Because, unfortunately, most women in our countries are roasties. The only thing worth working for is the chance to get a demure east asian gf.

Attached: a6caa17b94a2537c08a0e1dc26b5c87b33ebb6e9.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

>Having a pizza in front of you
>playing vidya instead
wtf

Because modern society offers actively working against the white man whilst providing nothing of value. It takes two sides to make a deal.

I know this is bait but I had to look up the article and read through this bullshit.

The first three examples are given are easy as hell to break down why X roastie can't find a man. Who the hell wants to date a 41 y/o woman 8 months pregnant?

Attached: 1547855055789.png (298x316, 87K)

Feminism married the government and institutions and weaponized them against men. In order to monetize (((sexism))).

The government love when women vote to tax men who produce more. And institutions love to empower women who spend more than they produce. Men get the double dick thanks to women's suffrage. And when it all comes tumbling down thanks to women. They will blame men and expect us to fight and die to protect them and then work ourselves to death carving out a new functioning civilization. Then they will nag and nag until we give them the vote again.

Attached: 1535105243647m.jpg (687x1024, 128K)

this im just coasting along with a wageslave job because why even fucking try anymore. i can just go fuck off to twitch or something and stream vidya and enjoy myself alot more than going in debt and putting up with a spoiled ass bitch and children who are protected by government.

No regrets, fuck all of you

Attached: 1558007311030.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Ouch

Attached: 20190521_135658.jpg (2560x1920, 791K)

Attached: 2322DD14-ABCB-46F9-B6CE-7431A921E570.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

>There’s 34-year-old Kate, who works in finance downtown. “She’s beautiful, smart, talented ... everything going for her,” her colleague tells me. “But her boyfriend doesn’t feel settled in his career, so she spent thousands of dollars to freeze her eggs as she waits for him to be ready.”

>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.

>And then there’s Joanna, from the Upper West Side, who tells me that at age 32, she stepped off the partner track at her law firm, halving her salary to work in the firm’s marketing department, so she could focus on landing a husband. But at 39, Joanna is still single and childless — and unsatisfied in her career.

Now why on earth would you not want to date any of these amazing women, anons?

Just date a somewhat older guy who is already established. I'm 34 and my fiancee is 23. Thats kindof a big gap but she has the freedom to stay at home if she likes, which she will do after we have children.

cute titties

Top teir tiddies.

get out of bed.

No-life hobby enthusiasts are demonized and yet they can do anything they put their minds to, like acheive stupidly difficult and pointless goals for no reward.
(((Society))) has deemed them useless because no-life hobby enthusiasts are highly resistant to propaganda and brainwashing becasue of the sheer fact that they don't expose themselves to it.
As such, very worthy potential mates are very often passed over, ostracized, and shunned and then all the stupid bitches go for brain washed, can't do a task for more than 3 seconds, utterly fucking worthless people. But they got fancy shiny clothes, fancy shiny phones, fancy shiny social media profile with a bajillion 'freinds'.
Yeah I fucking wonder why. And yes I'm pissed because I have to sort through all the garbage females that approach me.

I see this Psyop thread weekly.
You need to space the threads out more useless CIA.
Haha CIA, more like No Way José!

Attached: 1558254291645.jpg (1200x1500, 198K)

Well fuck, who do I believe now? Trips of truth, or tiddies?

Femanon, if femanon you are: post tiddies with timestamp and maybe I'll believe you

Attached: 1558373575541.gif (500x333, 447K)

Memeflag

Sage

It's not just white men. There are a lot of non-white NEETs. From what I've seen though immigrant communities do more to try to get them to do something, and are sometimes more successful, but I think that only lasts a generation or two at most.

If you give it time I think we'll see higher NEET rates among almost all minorities. It won't fix our problems if we keep having more immigration. A pretty big segment of the incel community is American minorities who are aware that because they are short and non-white they have low sexual market value, and so even if they do try pretty hard they won't get what they want.

A large portion of black men are basically NEETs already, we just don't recognize that because of the gangster culture a lot of them subscribe to makes it look different than from what whites and asians do when they drop out of society.

Hahahahaha how does it feel roastie? Equality is a bitch isn't it? It's fucking hard talking to someone who thinks they deserve to be noticed by you just for being special, fucking isn't it?

It's strange how if white men don't participate in society, society collapses.

Not niggers not women, not spics. We have lived with zero (if not negative) contributions from these groups at some point in our history. But white men dropping out is what collapses the house of cards.

Says the woman playing pretend, working somewhere other than the kitchen.

The meme of your name being carried on is now going away, as half of white women want to hyphenate their last name upon marriage (and by extension whatever children you have).

>shows tits to random strangers on the internet
>cant find husband

hurr

but continue

>complains she can't find a husband
>posts her tits on a mongolian throat singing board at the first opportunity
Yep, you're clearly wife material and all the men avoiding you are only doing so out of fear and nothing else.
That said, I would definitely fuck you raw and impregnate you multiple times, even though youre a thot and your tits are small and flat.

She still turns down guys all the time

Reminder to search for synagogues in your area to find nearby enemy locations

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

Roasties rewriting history.

>1 post by ID
>Memeflaggot
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1555006757592.gif (258x186, 1.88M)

boomers are to blame
they were shitty parents. Gave young men no direction, didn't teach them to be self sufficient, ether were absent or overprotective.

I try to forgive young feminists because they probably had shitty parents too. I hope someday a woman will forgive me.

oh no, the hive is collapsing, what shall we do.

Attached: beehiveart.jpg (601x778, 523K)

I'm a short term NEET for the moment, in between jobs. But between the ages of 18-20 I was a hardcore full time NEET. I'm honestly enjoying being a NEET again but I wanna buy a house with my girl so that's not realistic unless i win the lottery. But man, back between 18 and 20 was the fucking best, I'm 25 now. Hung out with my best friend every day, smoked weed every day and if we weren't playing vidya together I'd be playing guitar while watching him play Vidya. Life was simple and I had no stress over anything. Parents gave me money for food and my NEET friends roommate fed us too. Having just quit my job I'm enjoying this time I have. I wake up, make some coffee and play Vidya all day, do a job application or two for a little and straight back to vidya. I did happen to luck out though cuz my parents dont hook me up with the NEETbux anymore but I did get alot on my tax returns so I'm able to support my lifestyle for a little while. Its fucking awesome.

The yellow man could get some credit in this department as well. Women shouldn't have agency outside of the home.

Attached: 1521256115772.png (633x254, 14K)

>Life is great once it's devoid of responsibility and meaning

Attached: 12-58-17-1557212353577.jpg (635x665, 45K)

Marriage was a contract: your reproduction given to me for my excess labor allowing you security and provision. When no fault, pill and abortion was asked and given to women, the contract was null and void. Funny thing happened on the way. Women still wanted protection and provision without having to give the reproduction. Divorce: still give me money! Life I’ve become accustomed... why doesnt the woman have to was my clothes and do the dishes? This dick isnt going to suck itself. Women did it to themselves and should be held accountable. I’d love to see the autistic screeching when they lise the vote or have to actually pay theitr fair share.

>This thread again
Everyday is repost day

It's like that South Park joke where women in San Francisco never take their husband's name and enough generations of that leads to the kid's name being hyphen stew.

>Why are young white men checking out of society at staggering rates?
Why should young white men participate in a society that actively despises them?

Filename is timestamp.

>playing modern videogames
Whaddafaggot

Import foreign peoples.

Having children that are miniature versions of yourself to shape and mold into a presumably better future. Best feeling on earth.
t.father of two

Men want young women without tattoos or student loan debt.
If one managed to marry that 18-21 year old, those women have the highest rate of divorce. Why? Because the media, feminists, and legal system tell them they are equal to men, don't have to listen to their husband, and their inherent female nature compels them to continuously look to trade up to higher value men.
Marriage used to prevent them from doing this. Now, feminists have persuaded the government at every level to cater to women and make divorce easy. If a woman ever have a problem with her husband, all she has to do is pick up the phone and the white knights in blue show up to arrest the husband.
But even worse, men aren't getting those 18-21 year old women. Women now want their careers and to fuck around until they hit 30. By that time, they have been fucked by a dozen or more men, their looks are fading rapidly, they are less fertile, and they are incapable of emotional bonding with a man. No one wants them.
Marriage is destroyed and no one wants the liberated career woman who wants to "settle down."

I am 99% sure that this is a shill thread.

>repetitve
>1 post by this ID

You should think about why they want to shill this

Why would you participate or contribute towards a society that despises you, when you don't even have the chance of reproducing?

Attached: ios_large_1551353372_image.jpg (600x525, 56K)

If access to abortion was easier we wouldn't have a bunch of man-children raised by single moms, who are so repulsive women who meet them are incapable of having kids

Roastie THOTs are why I'm still a childish male playing with my toys.

Lmao you get off on white men in pain admit it

This. Women are schitzos

At least you have females approaching you. Take comfort in that user.

This

if you fell for gold digging thots twice I dont think you are as intelligent as you claim to be

>It's the men's fault!
>The fact I'm a bitchy cunt has nothing to do with it!
God I can't wait for like 5 or 10 more years down the road when all these rosties are begging for someone to love them

Trying pretty hard here but the whores are playing their whore games. Might go the sperm donor route or just give up on milkies.

Mommy I need milkies now

Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Attached: Divorce.png (1332x610, 50K)

wow, you're really salty you haven't been touched in a while huh?

Aww, good for you man!

Attached: 1554858375303.png (451x666, 168K)

t.roastie

Attached: assemblywomen.jpg (867x1000, 203K)

Heroin provides a great feeling.
Doesn't mean it's good.

And like heroin, children cost a lot of money and time.
Also, you can't just quit heroin or children without great pain (with the latter, unless you're a pychopath).

Not my problem.
Almost 50
No wife, no kids by choice
Traveled and lived in over 20 countries
Flown to over 100 cities
Banged hot foreign women half my age
Jumped from planes
Climbed mountains
Eaten the best food
Funny part is, never made more than 60k per year. Was given the opportunity to make more and move up but it would have required lots of stress and too much responsibility. No thanks. The game has been rigged by feminism. There is no incentive to get married or play the game. My money and my time is mine.

Dude, it could still be a guy in that pic. This is 4chins after all, assume it's a trap until you see genitals, and even then be skeptical.

Attached: r9k_interaction_about_boobs.png (1809x849, 342K)

I do what I want when I want, go where I like, eat what I like, keep all my money and fuck whores when I feel like sex. Best of all... they go away afterwards. Who the fuck wants some woman who looks disgusting without makeup shitting the place up and getting uglier by the day? Who wants hellspawn kids? I don't know a single married man who doesn't literally weep with joy when his wife is away for a few days leaving him alone.

Attached: 1428837624144.gif (500x281, 667K)

No.
Shitty women are to blame.

more like insuferable women

I can see your nose from here, shlomo shekelberg

Mah nigga
Internet brofist

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-211242.jpg (463x445, 48K)

>Why are young white men checking out of society at staggering rates?

Maybe being society’s punching bag gets old and they’d rather stay home and play vidya than interact with (see: be harassed by) people who hate us just for existing.

>what can be done?
At this point, nothing. White men are going their own way and society can either get back on board or fuck off into irrelevance.

i genuinely don't know anybody hסlding a controller like that

Attached: John-goodman-thebiglebowski-2.jpg (533x355, 43K)

In all my life I've been friends with many men and women but not one personality I can truly say I love because things that matter to them and things that matter to me to the point we get upset about them are so different. I would not want to live with any of them let alone entrust the responsibility of mutual parenthood on any of them from their behavior and the amount of work they put into themselves. I'll stick with gym fuckbuddies.

YOU see that mother fucking picture? Do you? Do you, motherfucker? That picture is THE best life. Look at that beer, look at that pizza. Who in their right mind would want to give up that freedom? A cuck like you is who. No thanks, I'll keep my clean fully furnished house, my car, my Vidya collection, my guns, my money and my life. This is true freedom.

Underrated post.

Cringe

oh look another article where women blame men for all their problems.

Having children is a choice (unless you're hideous deformed).
I don't use see the value of having children.