Im not racist but i am having a hard time understanding why there seems to be a surge is sjw, black lives matter...

Im not racist but i am having a hard time understanding why there seems to be a surge is sjw, black lives matter, lgbtq shit in pop culture these days. When i watch tv im trying to be transported to a different place, take me out of my own story for a while because lifes a bitch. But now i flip on the tv and get hit over the head with some hamfisted social commentary about trannys its fucking bullshit.
Has it always been this way and im just noticing more as i get older or is this shit getting more pervasive?

Attached: 220px-Poster_for_See_You_Yesterday_(2019_film).png (220x311, 144K)

>Im not racist but i am having a hard time understanding why

Become racist and you will understand.

They've started shoving this shit into every and all media in the last 10 years or so.

>The Mist
>In the first 5 minutes, I'm slammed with a genderqueer non-binary character and force fed the importance of Xer's genderqueer nonbinary importance
>It has nothing to do with the plot
>Turned it off and never looked back

Nig nogs are they only people paying for this shit.
They still buy music too.

Jesus this looks like a fucking Disney Channel movie.

>Im not racist
Yes you are. You notice this forced diversity because of a hormone named oxytocin--also known as the "love hormone". This hormone “motivates in-group favoritism” and “derogation” of outsiders. Being disgusted by this shit is perfectly rational and healthy. Not being disgusted by it suggests a hormonal imbalance and probably a mental illness.

Can you spoil this for me so I never have to see it?
Also I wish someone would give Spoike Lee the Eric Garner treatment.

Two kids invent time travel technology to save their brother from being shot by a police officer, then he robs and kills them.

Here's an idea. These are groups that want attention, they wear their cause as an accessory and don't actually care about it. Pop culture is a great way to get attention.

No, it has not always been this way. There has been a noticeable shift to the type of shit you are talking about in the last 5 years or so.

why dont they make time machines to go back to the egyptian times and be kangz?

They know they're losing people after Trump got election, but don't know what to do but double down on the brainwashing.

Attached: 54C2D019-2C7E-421B-B7A7-332F06320437.jpg (815x726, 116K)

Watch Blazing Saddles

Same

Pls be real

I'm not racist but, it's obvious that inferior races have to shout louder in a the 'lady doth protest too much' fashion.

Attached: theofficialbreadofthekkk.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Watched it last night. Its pretty much a Disney channel movie, with black lives matter shit crammed in.

the writers have all been replaced by the first waves of SJW graduates. You think it's bad now? It hasn't even begun

CERN did this.

If you are a berenstainer, you are an npc kill yourself.

Just watch based tv shows form 80s

Attached: A42A76F2-E289-4919-99FF-110605AAA45A.jpg (500x664, 76K)

To be fair he turned out to be the asshole rapist, so not all bad.

in the 90s the message forced in was "oh look, we're all the same" - one that springs to mind was some volcano film with Tommy Lee Jones. Everone gets covered in ash and you can't tell the races apart. That was about as hard as they went as they smiled politely at you fill in your "just tick all the most politically correct boxes" work surveys. But then you look back at films like Junior that had Schwarzenegger pregnant - had no idea what they were setting up in the future with that shit

>WE WUZ SCIENCE
>Invent time travel
>All black people look the same so brother is mistaken for a robber
>Reaches for his cellphone while cops telling him not to move
>Dindu nuffin, gud boi, etc
>Go back in time to stop it
>Surprise, no matter what the cops kill blackie

The only thing I appreciated was they didnt make all the cops white.

if you're not racist, you're just wrong

I've never been an anime fan but American media is so fucking cucked when compared to some anime.

Attached: R-1182775-1201328504.jpeg.jpg (600x605, 170K)

Oh, good to know the show had one redeeming value.