Posting here

I'm scared the CIA and MI5 niggers will track me and party v& me for the edgy comments I've made once they've fully infiltrated this shit hole

Attached: 1527081290210.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>once

They are already here and logging all the posts is trivial.
One day you will be dead.
Think about the speech in brave heart.
Do you want to be ashamed of your life when you are dying?

cringe

This shithole was infiltrated long ago "user"

I'm drunk and unable to sleep most of the time and barely recall what websites I visit. So if it happens to me, I'll be genuinely surprised what I see. Because even though I might have written it, it'll be the first time I've seen it.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHHHHHH
Seriously, I don't think there is anywhere "right wing" which hasn't been infiltrated by yids or spooks

Attached: Aokigahara.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Attached: pepecighuh.png (713x611, 26K)

Attached: pepecryo.gif (220x184, 8K)

and mossad

don't worry, two gunshots to the back of your head is quick and painless

>once
Boy do I have some news for you. It's fine to chimp out here, it's a horrible idea to do so on faceberg under a real name.

There are OBVIOUSLY glows here, checking for schizos making physical threats etc, maybe tagging some high speed guys etc.

Did you post anything very retarded, user?

each Jow Forumstard is already on a watchlist, but who cares?
Glowniggers gonna glownigging

You may have a point but it's because you live in Britain

They wont, theyre all teases.

NIGGER

Attached: 198356425004580.png (270x480, 203K)

Look, the idea that people are gonna show up at your door because you said nigger on Jow Forums is absurd. Nobody can link you to anonymous posts and prove 'this is you.'
But again, if your in Britain I'm not sure. Your police state has advanced considerably and frankly I'd move to the states and vote Republican if I were a brit.

Just change your WiFi password to something easy and blame it on the neighbors.

imagine that retarded pig going through your posts one by one to determine if youre a radical, what a fucking loser

Attached: 1554543316419.png (320x336, 265K)

neighbours*
Sorry, yeah, you’re fucked cunt.

>british

Not even once

I DON'T LIKE THOSE DIGITS
I JUST WANT A PLACE TO LARP AS A AWD SCHIZO NIGGER

Attached: 1521228164800.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Are you 15?

Well you should have thought about that sooner pusskins. However if you speak God's honest truth, what do you truly have to fear. Stand by your words, don't run away from them

Once that happen's is the day pol will organise themselve's, they know this.
When you give an animal no choice but to die, it always attack's out of desperation.
Don't be scared user, believe what you want to believe, while 4chin stand's we have some right's on hte internet and we will divvulge them and if you're that scared, then just use a vpn that's not a honeypot, or atleast a proxy.

Attached: 512271d568d9e8ebcb8d834743540d3e.png (852x440, 949K)

put the spoon down, before you hurt yourself.
feds have been here longer than most of you.