Why do black folk get a free pass in the media to do horrible acts of violence without even the slightest uproar or...

Why do black folk get a free pass in the media to do horrible acts of violence without even the slightest uproar or peep fro MSM?

Attached: dindonuffin22.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

stigmata

1) Social justice is a civic theology, so criticizing nigger behavior is heretical
2) Capitalism wants to keep their plan to import the entire third world into the West going smoothly, so they're interested in suppressing evidence of nigger behavior

Attempted murder on camera

Someone kill this nigger

>blaming capitalism
This is about niggers, who are already in the US.

cuz they kangs nigga

because they don't want to give us any crazy ideas, such as considering gun ownership.

>When a dog bites a man, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a man bites a dog, that is news.

thats just giving them a taste of their own medicine

If someone doesn't roll over when one side of their body is starting to catch fire, how the fuck do they have the mental ability to do any job, even working at a gas station?

Yes, but highly publicized shitskin misbehavior increases whites' ethnoracial consciousness, which is an impediment to the upper classes' plan to import infinity cheap brown labor

He a good boy

Because Jews control the media, and niggers are the jew's pet to destroy white western society. The jew uses the negro as a virus to destroy western society. Why would the jewish media speak ill of blacks when blacks are doing exactly what their purpose to the jews is: destroy white society.

kek

OP, answer is: Niggers and Jews have complete control over the media, who is the best friend of the democratic party. If the media actually helps provide the accurate account of the real world, blacks will get red pilled and there will be no power left for jew boys by a lack of voter base.

When TSA took over, a lot of them were power tripping white people. Forcing me, as a pilot, to walk through the magnetron in the center when I chose to put my feet on the outside (less warn) carpet. I simply did not want to walk where millions of un shoed feet have. Mind you, I am the furthest thing from a racist. Nauseating. Oh and the 12 stepper two hatter black ex cocaine fiend/ball player forcing me into a more dogmatic 12 step regime, insisting that I was not getting it because I hate 12 step facilitation and see it for the psychiatric abuse that it is. Mind you, my medical is being extorted by psychopaths while this black asshole is make me do more because I'm white. I am not a racist.

stupid niggers still dont even cover their face

The floor and everything was covered in lighter fluid, so it might have been a good idea not to in this instance.

>I am not a racist
You will be

Fucking niggers. Niggers need to fucking die.

Lighter fluid isn't blackpowder.

It's almost as if the jews own the media or something and don't want their pet nigger monkeys to stop hating white christians

That's true, but I might still hesitate to roll in it were I aflame.

because they are NIGGERS
also
>1 post by this ID
kill yourself faggot

Attached: rhodesia4usa2050.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

because it would lead to every nigger in America running for their lives because once we got the OK to confront nigger bullshit , they would run so far and fast you would see nothing but ass and elbows.

if you guys keep making shame videos we can shame their asses to stay indoors

chinks cant into fire safety

Attached: super hot chinkress.webm (384x480, 2.95M)

>I am not a racist.
If you're not, you're retarded. Racism is a Trotsky Communist term made to create dissent in US. Racism is pattern recognition. I don't keep roaches around my food because they will contaminate it and I will get sick. Scorpions act in a certain manner and therefore I avoid them. We are not equal nor ever will be. An Italian man and a Norwegian man have differences, but are relatively similar and can get along. Civil. Niggers, etc can't even get along with their own people. They live in shitholes because that is their culture.. genetic makeup. They will always live in shitholes. Nat Soc and white countries are predicated on struggle and sacrifice. You sacrifice for your family, family for street, street for city, city for country. In time you advance humanity. Niggers, etc don't give a shit nor ever will.

Attached: A6BB5054-441C-426E-B168-07E8774871A1-7321-0000067F065F2F8C.jpg (540x491, 57K)

when was this?

ayo hol up sheeeit bix nood muhfuggah he aint did nuffin

earlier this year, local news site had a clip, February 2019.

Literally every day in the hood. Niggers are always doing this shit.

Based and true

just lays there until they are lit on fire.......
also life with us blacks is what your ancestors chose for you. Enjoy.
Also Liberals do not expect anything from black people which is why they arent surprised with how violent and repugnant the unnecessary crimes they commit. Same logic behind blacks are too dumb to get Ids therefore vote id laws are the new jim crow mentality

Attached: 1888.jpg (600x600, 69K)