Alabama does it again

Alabama just can't stop BTFOing (((leftists))). Now they banned an episode of the popular children's TV show "Arthur" for having a gay wedding! God forbid Alabama doesn't want gay propaganda aimed at children. Man, Alabama is really fucking with (((them))) lately. Hell, I'd move to Alabama if it wasn't full of niggers.

Attached: _107044608_664c1cc7-75af-41d7-976c-2c8086b55279.jpg (660x371, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/alabama-public-television-refuses-air-arthur-episode-gay-wedding-n1008026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops forgot sauce: nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/alabama-public-television-refuses-air-arthur-episode-gay-wedding-n1008026

Absolutely based

What's actually wrong with this beyond screaming "degeneracy" or "indoctrination"?

Easy. Slow down alabama. Do you want millions of white tax payers to move in?

Attached: 1558040080263.jpg (528x325, 29K)

Too many closet homos in alabama

Come home white man.
Not (((you))).

Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's not. No one needs to justify their dislike for it.

>what's wrong with this beyond what's wrong with this

>Outside of degeneracy and indoctrination, there’s nothing wrong with this, guys!

Attached: 439D1E57-1126-4D12-9CE2-25194D78788F.jpg (1241x883, 182K)

Bump

>whats actually wrong with this?
>degeneracy and indoctrination

Not even once

Attached: 1558010802691.jpg (1024x717, 102K)

>Live in CA
>Went to Alabama for a friend's wedding and it was really nice.
>See their recent moves and decide they are based.
>know I can never move there because they will think I am faggot-loving hippy.

feels bad man

that would be beneficial, more money for the state.

i have my bags packed im ready to move to the ethnostate later this year.

Because it is an unnatural fetish that leads to low birth rates. The main point of an erection is to compel the male to breed. Therefore the main point of love is to breed and have more children. To have such an impulse to breed when the thing that offers you the impulse is something that cannot be bred with (Another man) it is very unnatural

>What's actually wrong with this
Gays don't reproduce. The airwaves are being filled with gay/gender confusion nonsense as a way to stifle birthrates in white society. All part of the white geneocide agenda. We are being attacked on all fronts to genocide white people. Gay propaganda meant to make everyone a poopchuter with AIDS, low birthrates due to feminism taking women out of the house, Immigration from non-white countries to take away our voting power and destroy our culture and countries etc. Race mixing propaganda aimed to destroy our genes in one go. All this is aimed to genocide white people. It's not just happenstance that everything negative to white people reproducing is being pushed ONLY in white countries. The jews and ALL non-whites wish top see us perish from the earth. Stop allowing this shit to happen.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, they have committed an abomination; the two of them shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them." Leviticus 20:13

>what's wrong with indoctrinating degeneracy in kids?
Kys faggot.

Fuck yeah Alabama

>California
Yeah, fuck off we're full.

Attached: 1558066456263.jpg (414x508, 32K)

Oh look it’s another episode of Jow Forums being pro censorship

Attached: D7B7EC96-F8F9-4F41-89B4-032CFFE31A7F.png (1136x640, 674K)

Jow Forums is not a libertarian board

Alabama actually ranking first in something for once.

so you're saying that indoctrination and degeneracy are good?

Im actually surprised mississippi didnt do the same. The two states are pretty much one in the same.

Oh fuck off. It's apparently complete fine when one side goes full censorship on anything they deem "problematic", but the second the other side decides to do it they throw a tantrum and have the nerve to bring up the censorship card.

This bait is so top shelf, I don't even think it's bait...

It depends on WHAT you censor. Censorship is everywhere already, I would gladly censor ANYTHING that is anti-white or promotes degeneracy to white children. Hell yeah I would.

THEY

DO

IT

FOR

FREE

Attached: download (3).jpg (600x603, 46K)

No surprise that hick state is stuck in the past. Banning a show that aired 20 years ago, lmao way to go retards you sure did get them. Surprised they even know how to use technology, since 99% of people in alabama are products of incest.

>Falling for the Bible jew.

would you take in a washington nigger hating white boi

Attached: luigi.jpg (720x480, 38K)

I didn't know they could do that. Hope it works out for them.

Attached: 1557850116755.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>Mississippi is the same as Alabama
Wut? No nigger, Alabama is awesome and Mississippi sucks.

>there are only twice sides

Attached: 6EF3B93D-F3F8-41B5-971B-E19F3F91C474.jpg (1024x574, 61K)

Newfag detected

Sure why not, but you have to tell everyone you're from Wyoming.

They're banning an episode that's about to air. If they're inbred they're still smarter than you.

Stay mad jew, we will tear down everything you've ever worked for. You will hope for the Germans of the 40's when the wrath of the American is foisted upon you. Just wait for the boomer cucks to die off, then Israel will have no sway in the USA.

Eh. You'd be surprised how well blacks and whites get along in Alabama. I mean, sure, there are white supremacists there, but no one pays attention to them.

It is a TV show for kids and not all parents are retards who want to show this filth to their kids.

Honestly this, born and raised in Bama, and race relations there are better than most any place in the country. Sure we have a lot of blacks, but for the most part they aren't the uppity niggers like the rest of the nation. Most of them, especially the rural ones, are actually pretty nice.

Homosexuality is a gateway gender.

Ok but you fags respond the same to foot fetishes despite them being directly related to breeding with a woman
How many times has that trash stonetoss comic been posted? 1000?
You’ve all dug your own grace with this shit. Turns out a collection of fags women niggers jews and alienated white men will beat the white nationalist types every time, if ww2 and the subsequent 74 years weren’t enough proof

>unnatural
You sound like a nature expert

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

From the south & same here. Its because good ol boys conceal carry & dont take any of their shit. Niggers are a lot more behaved when they know there's real repercussions to their actions.

I lived in DC and NYC for a while (actually in the cities). Uppity pavement apes in Liberal strongholds that placate them are the absolute fucking worst. I wanted to skull crush every nigger I saw.

>UUUU

Absolutely no correlation between how poor or stupid a state is and how retarded their laws are.

>if it happens in nature, then it’s natural
Typical leaf poster

This is only what should be done universally to protect children from being pushed into making bad choices as they get older or even to stop them being groomed by perverts. I am not saying that this episode of this cartoon is grooming because I do not know the show but to stop it all such poison should be banned.
>won’t somebody think of the children
Is not an argument it’s (You) mimicking TV and thereby supporting my argument. I’m just saving myself doing the captcha twice by getting the inevitable in early. Hope Not Hate sexual predators are so predictable.
And they are a prime example, a government supported group working with the Labour Party (a notorious paedophile ring itself) partly so they are given licence to prey on the youngest most vulnerable males on Jow Forums. They tried to molest this robot boy last Easter, the blackmailed him into performing sex acts and saved his comments to blackmail him with forcing him into HRT so he did this. This is 4chans trannie community at work and I will not forgive and I will not forget. I hope his mothers screams stay with you on your way to hell shills.

Attached: E8384889-DCC9-4172-AC37-FFDA19A3A879.gif (480x270, 926K)

Alabama is BASED. If their media presents stumbling blocks for you and your children, cut it out and remove it from their sight.

holy based
OIII MATE DO YA HAVE LOISENCE TO BE RETARDED

Attached: _107044608_664c1cc775af41d7976c2c8086b55279.png (197x245, 75K)

I want you to tell me what you think "natural" means.

is that guy gonna be okay?

Aberrations in the wild occur naturally. Aberrations like the unnatural coupling of two males, a union that works against their biological nature as it can produce no children

>a union that works against their biological nature as it can produce no children

What if homosexuality is used as a form of population control in Animals?

An Animal with "defective" genes may be more likely to be homosexual due to the fact passing on its genetic code would be detrimental to the future of the species, yet still wants to have some kind of sex?

Could be the same in humans no?

Checked and Confederate-pilled. We need more rebel pepe memes.

Attached: DF1ACBDD-B2C8-4198-9B3D-C9772D020B0D.jpg (268x188, 14K)

That’s not the same as marriage or letting them push cross dressing on children and you know it
If faggots were capable of just fucking and not being defined by it, that would be one thing, but history has proven otherwise over and over and over

Nature is complicated

Not that guy but it's part of biological nature. Monogamy and marriage are more unnatural and prevent real alphas from making more babies in chad harems. Your appeal to nature is still dumb.

you have a point. I'm black and most of white people here are alright. It's when I see them on TV from degenerate states like CA and NY that I dislike them with a passion.

Yeah but it says the same kind of stuff about divorce, yet no one gives two shits about that

Attached: A89F7219-EFEB-42BC-A980-606E0EC7173C.gif (264x264, 805K)

Yeah northern blacks are violent as hell. They even look different too, our southern negroes are dark

However it is not the general "natural" way of nature. You could describe natural as being something that happens as a majority. Animals choose same sex mates are likely there to fix overpopulation problems.

However, humans are different. Gay people likely exist for the same reason, but people can be bred to think that they're gay if everyone tells them to be that way. There's tons of people who thought they were one way but realized it was just a phase. Alot like how a bunch of trannies are regretting botching their bodies and wish they could go back. Alabama is right to ban this type of shit. Its already in 95% of the cartoons made in recent times. And kids do indeed mimic what they see on TV and what they see adults doing.

its funnier because we have a woman running things. Guess some women have more courage to call out this stuff then the men.

Stop posting shopped picture you furry

>But we just love our based NEGROES don't we folks
lol, is it your goal in life to be as cucked as humanly possible?

Based cousin's sons

Fuck off kike. There are niggers, and there a black people.

Niggers are not people, they are apes. Black people are the same as us with different skin.

Notice how you go in three different tangents away from the main point. You want this to be about something it's not, but you can't see gays as anything but pride parading with drag kids, even when they're just teachers.
Part of me believes you don't believe what you post, you just like the "grr liberals bad" kayfabe. You're probably completely aware that you meet gay people who don't "define" themselves with their gayness and know that people "defining" themselves with their sexuality is a stupid accusation.

Attached: 1557688408243.png (988x1702, 76K)

You're an idiot if you think them being proud of yourself is "pushing it on children"

Maybe try being a better parent and explaining to your kids that some people are different instead of pretending like everyone is trying to brainwash them

Protip: You can't turn someone gay, either they are or they aren't

I'm black and im based, fuck off

>wasn't full of niggers
Well I have some news for you

Attached: nigger look.png (764x591, 803K)

no

if you have to call yourself based, you aren't based

we'll certainly find out in due time though wont we

Attached: fairenough.png (555x407, 13K)

Here's a secret.
> Even the most racist white will shake the hand of a black man who takes personal responsibility and lifts himself up

kill yourself faggot, of course a leaf is this gay

I volunteer at my church to spread Christianity and the scripture to other blacks and whites as well.

I work 10 hour shifts and don't ever complain

I set up a private prostitution sting to capture sex buyers and then call the police on them. When the police came i got arrested even though i was literally helping to enforce the law which civilians are constitutionally allowed to do

shut up nigger

wtf i like fat redneck fundies now

Alabama is redpilled because of the niggers. When you live among subhumans, you become redpilled or you die.

What's funny is the majority of niggers don't tolerate gay shit either. I hope it creates division among the left.

So are you claiming that there's not a vocal and visible contingent of the gay population that are parading around with furry dildos up their asses? You're a fucking liar and you know it.

Faggot

canadian brainwashing shouldn't be allowed in us television

ALABASEDMA SALTY FAGGOTS, DYKES AND OTHER SUCH UNDESIRABLES GET FUKT

Attached: 1532647466894.jpg (1200x1157, 104K)

Every tranny was gay once.

Yeah its really quite strange, at least in the southern states. A lot of blacks really dont like gay shit because most of them are churchgoers. Yet they still vote dem

Attached: 1552098862423.gif (498x498, 613K)

Do you even listen to what you're saying ?

I wish Alabama was based enough to deport all the fucking illegals running around everywhere here in northeast AL. Then we would truly be based. Right now It’s lil Mexico

It's almost as if no one party is completely theology driven. Lots of dems grew into supporting gay rights as a civil rights issue.

Horseshit. But I should be glad you faggots think this way. Live in Auburn Al, no homeless, clean streets, low property taxes. Being stuck in the past is not a bad thing. I have seen what the future holds.
Stay the fuck away all you blue state wanna be ref ugees.

The silence is deafening.

In Dixie land we'll take our stand,
To live and die in Dixie!

Attached: Unity!.gif (1200x750, 129K)

I suggest never taking a trip to texas then. Lived there for 2 years and at least 2/3 of the population was bean

It's in quotation marks, meaning they don't see those concepts as applying. They're asking if you have a non-ridiculous reason for censoring this

Move somewhere with a better reputation for a year or so