Alabama does it again

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Alabama just can't stop BTFOing (((leftists))). Now they banned an episode of the popular children's TV show "Arthur" for having a gay wedding! God forbid Alabama doesn't want gay propaganda aimed at children. Man, Alabama is really fucking with (((them))) lately. Hell, I'd move to Alabama if it wasn't full of niggers.

Attached: -107044608-664c1cc7-75af-41d7-976c-2c8086b55279.jpg (45 KB, 660x371)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/alabama-public-television-refuses-air-arthur-episode-gay-wedding-n1008026
youtube.com/watch?v=U8IQBW2AWYU
youtu.be/LJ25-U3jNWM
lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter
quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Oops forgot sauce: nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/alabama-public-television-refuses-air-arthur-episode-gay-wedding-n1008026

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Absolutely based

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

What's actually wrong with this beyond screaming "degeneracy" or "indoctrination"?

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Easy. Slow down alabama. Do you want millions of white tax payers to move in?

Attached: 1558040080263.jpg (29 KB, 528x325)

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Too many closet homos in alabama

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Come home white man.
Not (((you))).

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's not. No one needs to justify their dislike for it.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

what's wrong with this beyond what's wrong with this

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Outside of degeneracy and indoctrination, there’s nothing wrong with this, guys!

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Attached: 439D1E57-1126-4D12-9CE2-25194D78788F.jpg (182 KB, 1241x883)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Bump

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

whats actually wrong with this?
degeneracy and indoctrination

Not even once

Attached: 1558010802691.jpg (102 KB, 1024x717)

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Live in CA
Went to Alabama for a friend's wedding and it was really nice.
See their recent moves and decide they are based.
know I can never move there because they will think I am faggot-loving hippy.

feels bad man

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

that would be beneficial, more money for the state.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

i have my bags packed im ready to move to the ethnostate later this year.

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

Because it is an unnatural fetish that leads to low birth rates. The main point of an erection is to compel the male to breed. Therefore the main point of love is to breed and have more children. To have such an impulse to breed when the thing that offers you the impulse is something that cannot be bred with (Another man) it is very unnatural

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

What's actually wrong with this
Gays don't reproduce. The airwaves are being filled with gay/gender confusion nonsense as a way to stifle birthrates in white society. All part of the white geneocide agenda. We are being attacked on all fronts to genocide white people. Gay propaganda meant to make everyone a poopchuter with AIDS, low birthrates due to feminism taking women out of the house, Immigration from non-white countries to take away our voting power and destroy our culture and countries etc. Race mixing propaganda aimed to destroy our genes in one go. All this is aimed to genocide white people. It's not just happenstance that everything negative to white people reproducing is being pushed ONLY in white countries. The jews and ALL non-whites wish top see us perish from the earth. Stop allowing this shit to happen.

Luke James
Luke James

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, they have committed an abomination; the two of them shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them." Leviticus 20:13

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

what's wrong with indoctrinating degeneracy in kids?
Kys faggot.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Fuck yeah Alabama

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

California
Yeah, fuck off we're full.

Attached: 1558066456263.jpg (32 KB, 414x508)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Oh look it’s another episode of Jow Forums being pro censorship

Attached: D7B7EC96-F8F9-4F41-89B4-032CFFE31A7F.png (674 KB, 1136x640)

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Jow Forums is not a libertarian board

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Alabama actually ranking first in something for once.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

so you're saying that indoctrination and degeneracy are good?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Im actually surprised mississippi didnt do the same. The two states are pretty much one in the same.

Asher James
Asher James

Oh fuck off. It's apparently complete fine when one side goes full censorship on anything they deem "problematic", but the second the other side decides to do it they throw a tantrum and have the nerve to bring up the censorship card.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

This bait is so top shelf, I don't even think it's bait...

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

It depends on WHAT you censor. Censorship is everywhere already, I would gladly censor ANYTHING that is anti-white or promotes degeneracy to white children. Hell yeah I would.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

THEY

DO

IT

FOR

FREE

Attached: download-(3).jpg (46 KB, 600x603)

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

No surprise that hick state is stuck in the past. Banning a show that aired 20 years ago, lmao way to go retards you sure did get them. Surprised they even know how to use technology, since 99% of people in alabama are products of incest.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Falling for the Bible jew.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

would you take in a washington nigger hating white boi

Attached: luigi.jpg (38 KB, 720x480)

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

I didn't know they could do that. Hope it works out for them.

Attached: 1557850116755.gif (1.88 MB, 500x370)

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Mississippi is the same as Alabama
Wut? No nigger, Alabama is awesome and Mississippi sucks.

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

there are only twice sides

Attached: 6EF3B93D-F3F8-41B5-971B-E19F3F91C474.jpg (61 KB, 1024x574)

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Newfag detected

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Sure why not, but you have to tell everyone you're from Wyoming.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

They're banning an episode that's about to air. If they're inbred they're still smarter than you.

William Young
William Young

Stay mad jew, we will tear down everything you've ever worked for. You will hope for the Germans of the 40's when the wrath of the American is foisted upon you. Just wait for the boomer cucks to die off, then Israel will have no sway in the USA.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Eh. You'd be surprised how well blacks and whites get along in Alabama. I mean, sure, there are white supremacists there, but no one pays attention to them.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

It is a TV show for kids and not all parents are retards who want to show this filth to their kids.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Honestly this, born and raised in Bama, and race relations there are better than most any place in the country. Sure we have a lot of blacks, but for the most part they aren't the uppity niggers like the rest of the nation. Most of them, especially the rural ones, are actually pretty nice.

James Evans
James Evans

Homosexuality is a gateway gender.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Ok but you fags respond the same to foot fetishes despite them being directly related to breeding with a woman
How many times has that trash stonetoss comic been posted? 1000?
You’ve all dug your own grace with this shit. Turns out a collection of fags women niggers jews and alienated white men will beat the white nationalist types every time, if ww2 and the subsequent 74 years weren’t enough proof

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

unnatural
You sound like a nature expert

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

From the south & same here. Its because good ol boys conceal carry & dont take any of their shit. Niggers are a lot more behaved when they know there's real repercussions to their actions.

I lived in DC and NYC for a while (actually in the cities). Uppity pavement apes in Liberal strongholds that placate them are the absolute fucking worst. I wanted to skull crush every nigger I saw.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

UUUU

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Absolutely no correlation between how poor or stupid a state is and how retarded their laws are.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

if it happens in nature, then it’s natural
Typical leaf poster

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

This is only what should be done universally to protect children from being pushed into making bad choices as they get older or even to stop them being groomed by perverts. I am not saying that this episode of this cartoon is grooming because I do not know the show but to stop it all such poison should be banned.
won’t somebody think of the children
Is not an argument it’s (You) mimicking TV and thereby supporting my argument. I’m just saving myself doing the captcha twice by getting the inevitable in early. Hope Not Hate sexual predators are so predictable.
And they are a prime example, a government supported group working with the Labour Party (a notorious paedophile ring itself) partly so they are given licence to prey on the youngest most vulnerable males on Jow Forums. They tried to molest this robot boy last Easter, the blackmailed him into performing sex acts and saved his comments to blackmail him with forcing him into HRT so he did this. This is 4chans trannie community at work and I will not forgive and I will not forget. I hope his mothers screams stay with you on your way to hell shills.

Attached: E8384889-DCC9-4172-AC37-FFDA19A3A879.gif (926 KB, 480x270)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Alabama is BASED. If their media presents stumbling blocks for you and your children, cut it out and remove it from their sight.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

holy based
OIII MATE DO YA HAVE LOISENCE TO BE RETARDED

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Attached: -107044608-664c1cc775af41d7976c2c8086b55279.png (75 KB, 197x245)

John Foster
John Foster

I want you to tell me what you think "natural" means.

William Reed
William Reed

is that guy gonna be okay?

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Aberrations in the wild occur naturally. Aberrations like the unnatural coupling of two males, a union that works against their biological nature as it can produce no children

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

a union that works against their biological nature as it can produce no children

What if homosexuality is used as a form of population control in Animals?

An Animal with "defective" genes may be more likely to be homosexual due to the fact passing on its genetic code would be detrimental to the future of the species, yet still wants to have some kind of sex?

Could be the same in humans no?

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Checked and Confederate-pilled. We need more rebel pepe memes.

Attached: DF1ACBDD-B2C8-4198-9B3D-C9772D020B0D.jpg (14 KB, 268x188)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

That’s not the same as marriage or letting them push cross dressing on children and you know it
If faggots were capable of just fucking and not being defined by it, that would be one thing, but history has proven otherwise over and over and over

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Nature is complicated

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Not that guy but it's part of biological nature. Monogamy and marriage are more unnatural and prevent real alphas from making more babies in chad harems. Your appeal to nature is still dumb.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

you have a point. I'm black and most of white people here are alright. It's when I see them on TV from degenerate states like CA and NY that I dislike them with a passion.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Yeah but it says the same kind of stuff about divorce, yet no one gives two shits about that

Attached: A89F7219-EFEB-42BC-A980-606E0EC7173C.gif (805 KB, 264x264)

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Yeah northern blacks are violent as hell. They even look different too, our southern negroes are dark

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

However it is not the general "natural" way of nature. You could describe natural as being something that happens as a majority. Animals choose same sex mates are likely there to fix overpopulation problems.

However, humans are different. Gay people likely exist for the same reason, but people can be bred to think that they're gay if everyone tells them to be that way. There's tons of people who thought they were one way but realized it was just a phase. Alot like how a bunch of trannies are regretting botching their bodies and wish they could go back. Alabama is right to ban this type of shit. Its already in 95% of the cartoons made in recent times. And kids do indeed mimic what they see on TV and what they see adults doing.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

its funnier because we have a woman running things. Guess some women have more courage to call out this stuff then the men.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Stop posting shopped picture you furry

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

But we just love our based NEGROES don't we folks
lol, is it your goal in life to be as cucked as humanly possible?

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Based cousin's sons

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Fuck off kike. There are niggers, and there a black people.

Niggers are not people, they are apes. Black people are the same as us with different skin.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Notice how you go in three different tangents away from the main point. You want this to be about something it's not, but you can't see gays as anything but pride parading with drag kids, even when they're just teachers.
Part of me believes you don't believe what you post, you just like the "grr liberals bad" kayfabe. You're probably completely aware that you meet gay people who don't "define" themselves with their gayness and know that people "defining" themselves with their sexuality is a stupid accusation.

Attached: 1557688408243.png (76 KB, 988x1702)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

You're an idiot if you think them being proud of yourself is "pushing it on children"

Maybe try being a better parent and explaining to your kids that some people are different instead of pretending like everyone is trying to brainwash them

Protip: You can't turn someone gay, either they are or they aren't

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

I'm black and im based, fuck off

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

wasn't full of niggers
Well I have some news for you

Attached: nigger-look.png (803 KB, 764x591)

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

no

if you have to call yourself based, you aren't based

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

we'll certainly find out in due time though wont we

Attached: fairenough.png (13 KB, 555x407)

James Edwards
James Edwards

Here's a secret.
Even the most racist white will shake the hand of a black man who takes personal responsibility and lifts himself up

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

kill yourself faggot, of course a leaf is this gay

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

I volunteer at my church to spread Christianity and the scripture to other blacks and whites as well.

I work 10 hour shifts and don't ever complain

I set up a private prostitution sting to capture sex buyers and then call the police on them. When the police came i got arrested even though i was literally helping to enforce the law which civilians are constitutionally allowed to do

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

shut up nigger

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

wtf i like fat redneck fundies now

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Alabama is redpilled because of the niggers. When you live among subhumans, you become redpilled or you die.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

What's funny is the majority of niggers don't tolerate gay shit either. I hope it creates division among the left.

William Rogers
William Rogers

So are you claiming that there's not a vocal and visible contingent of the gay population that are parading around with furry dildos up their asses? You're a fucking liar and you know it.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Faggot

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

canadian brainwashing shouldn't be allowed in us television

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

ALABASEDMA SALTY FAGGOTS, DYKES AND OTHER SUCH UNDESIRABLES GET FUKT

Attached: 1532647466894.jpg (104 KB, 1200x1157)

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Every tranny was gay once.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Yeah its really quite strange, at least in the southern states. A lot of blacks really dont like gay shit because most of them are churchgoers. Yet they still vote dem

Attached: 1552098862423.gif (613 KB, 498x498)

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Do you even listen to what you're saying ?

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

I wish Alabama was based enough to deport all the fucking illegals running around everywhere here in northeast AL. Then we would truly be based. Right now It’s lil Mexico

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

It's almost as if no one party is completely theology driven. Lots of dems grew into supporting gay rights as a civil rights issue.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Horseshit. But I should be glad you faggots think this way. Live in Auburn Al, no homeless, clean streets, low property taxes. Being stuck in the past is not a bad thing. I have seen what the future holds.
Stay the fuck away all you blue state wanna be ref ugees.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

The silence is deafening.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

In Dixie land we'll take our stand,
To live and die in Dixie!

Attached: Unity!.gif (129 KB, 1200x750)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

I suggest never taking a trip to texas then. Lived there for 2 years and at least 2/3 of the population was bean

Cooper James
Cooper James

It's in quotation marks, meaning they don't see those concepts as applying. They're asking if you have a non-ridiculous reason for censoring this

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Move somewhere with a better reputation for a year or so

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

I said their alright not awesome. I'm not jumping in bed with their women or going clubbing with them...but shaking a hand and moving on is fine to me.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

youtube.com/watch?v=U8IQBW2AWYU

Attached: image.jpg (44 KB, 452x640)

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Id say the republican party in the south is mostly theology driven. Although it is just based on my experience. I'd actually like to speak with some level headed black people who go to church and ask them why they vote dem. I'd assume the majority vote dem mainly because they put up an anti-racist front to gain voters.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Don't dis White Cali. I went through two races riots and yelling white power constantly out the back of a truck during highschool.

Attached: 1430092503930.jpg (205 KB, 780x840)

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Southern by the grace of God.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

(((Old testament)))
Also not to play double advocate, but this argument is a damp squid that takes for granite the use of 'as' to mean 'while.' Hence this verse concerns minajes à trwah or threesomes. At least in the original Greek this is clear.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

A real fried chicken and biscuits based southerner

Attached: fortheconfederatearmy.jpg (12 KB, 248x250)

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

checked, brohym!

Attached: Stonewall-Jackson-Bendann.jpg (191 KB, 1000x799)

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

I did my undergrad studies at auburn, love the town but it has it’s niggers. Even if they have to drive in from Tuskegee or Montgomery or whatever, they will have a shootout at an auburn apartment complex once a year or so.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

gay rat wedding

My sides are in orbit.

Levi King
Levi King

So what you're saying is bisexuals are the real abomination here

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Its funny as hell because they actually ended up changing the title to "same sex" instead of gay rat

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

if it wasn't full of niggers

Alabama niggers won't kill you in your sleep. They are still domesticated like before the Civil War.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Plenty of defective straight men breed. I bet a gay couple who really cares about raising kids could do a better job than 90% of Alabama natives

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Only in mmf threesomes. mff is kosher since everyone can procreate.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

go back to /r9k you cocksucking degenerate. Jesus has a plan for you.

Attached: gaysaregoodforthesoil.jpg (672 KB, 793x605)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Gay rat wedding

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Well the other guy looks more like an Aardvark

Jose Young
Jose Young

Nice feet

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

I mean he doesnt have to respond properly to a bunch of stupid what ifs. Stats are pretty clear that gays arent good for society.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

takes for granite

Attached: 1534972952514.jpg (31 KB, 360x360)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Kind've. He'd look more like it if he had a round pig snout. He still resembles a rat more due to the cone shaped snout

Attached: rat.jpg (31 KB, 820x550)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

god bless Alabama, wish the Pope wasn't such a fag and reinstated the doctrine of eternal hell for homosexuals in Italy.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

I'm blacked and BASED
We LOVE our BASED NIGGERS don't we folks
No

Attached: download-(4).jpg (141 KB, 500x375)

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

I got arrested
Look, the rest of your post was helping your case, but you could have left that line out.
t. not that user

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

anti-racist front
doesn't have an "alt-right" base
Yeah, I'm sure it's all just an act bro. Blacks also like them for the handouts and assistance. There's the idea that dems are the more godly because they're the most charitable (with other people's money) and have more minority representation and interest.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

gay rat wedding

Attached: 547BE03D-E9EA-4C56-BDAE-78C897A1CADA.gif (354 KB, 384x239)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Your 1 for 6 brainlet

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Why can’t Alabama stop being so BASED?

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

your

Attached: 1520999023055.png (18 KB, 637x631)

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

22nd season
There's the real problen

Eli Price
Eli Price

When you're backed in a corner with an opponent using any means to win including censorship, you start to do the same in desperation.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

sorry lads, convincing these guys on /pol is going to be a tough row to hoe. Their idea of black people is what they see on rap videos or in the hood in Chicago. Sadly there's virtually no based black bros in most yankee cities, mainly because they are coddled and not made to take responsibilty for their situation.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

2 for 6

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Your Jew master has a plan for me?

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Based Bama. Redditoids are seething from it too lol

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Rebel Pepe-type checking in from the Great State of South Carolina.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

He responded with a bunch of what ifs. What stats say they aren't good?

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Good.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Niggers vote Dem for the gibs, not the gays, but a shockingly large number of niggers are secret fags. "Down low brothas" is what they call themselves.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

The picture is very related, worm.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

I live in Chicago. There's good black people here but mostly niggers

Jason Young
Jason Young

You'll die for Israel before I do ;)

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

hard to die for anything other than aids research for your kind.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

You're*

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

It's such a loud majority of ignorants that skew peoples views i guess.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

In the closet is where homos should be

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Fat fuck fags BTFO

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Attached: prayerrally.jpg (23 KB, 400x300)

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Trump's victories and the increasing influences of globalism and socialism have emboldened extreme right-wings into action
Right-wing extremism and their constant disregard for living human beings has emboldened the left into fighting as well

We're getting closer and closer to a nationwide civil war. I have no idea if both sides are able to come together into the middle again unless some sort of conflict scares us into submission.

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

I don’t think that the birth rate issue is really it... it’s more about the fact that it’s a degenerate end of a bloodline. And the only thing it breeds is disease and more degeneracy and they recruit by preying on children. If not by touching them, through propaganda like this cartoon. So yea I can agree most faggots probably aren’t pedophiles but just by trying to tell them “it’s ok to be gay” is bad enough. Like telling kids it’s ok to huff propane. All being gay does is create disease and instead of forming strong family units gays just form absolutely degenerate units. Which is why gay marriage is wrong and was just a slippery slope.
2015: gay marriage is ok! It’s none of your business we do what we want! *gay marriage legalized.*
2019: kids are now twerking for fags at pride events and night clubs mostly boys dressed as girls. And our cartoons that we grew up are sending the subliminal message that gay us ok.
2020-????: god knows what’s next.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

You might suck one off because of your BBC fascination, or rather you'd try to suck one off and he and his white neighbor would chop you up and put you in a bayou.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Most racist US city is unironically Boston

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Sin is sin, in itself, sodomy is probably no worse than being an alcoholic. The real sin is taking Pride in your sin, and attacking the foundation of faith by expecting religious institutions to accept your open sin. By subverting the teachings of Christ, you are committing the unpardonable sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit. Hell awaits.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

COME HOME, COASTAL CITY MAN

Attached: 4F9E3355-6333-44CA-B168-9831AFBF5B51.jpg (265 KB, 1600x1200)

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

How does it feel to know the planet is only getting gayer and more diverse, and that all you can do is seethe or occasionally sperg out and try to do a mass shooting, and fail even that?

Attached: thiskillsthepol.jpg (131 KB, 1140x1200)

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

youtu.be/LJ25-U3jNWM

Attached: AEE698A9-5BB4-4767-9C69-3EF8AD6ADC38.jpg (230 KB, 1024x1013)

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Alabama did nothing wrong.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Feels like not having aids

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Based and Red Pilled.

David Anderson
David Anderson

Is this Cullman?

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

Robinsdale?

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Guess that's easy when you're a sexless incel huh

Attached: ohohhoho.png (141 KB, 500x564)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

sodomy is probably no worse than being an alcoholic.
alcoholic dies at 60 a husk of a man
gay man dies at 90 surrounded by friends, family and his accomplishments

What did reality mean by this

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

gay man dies of aids or suicide in his 40's
ftfy

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

If not by touching them, through propaganda like this cartoon.
That's not how this works though. People were gay before cartoons were even a thing. To think that people see gay marriage and think "I'm going to choose to not be sexually attracted to the opposite gender" is fucking retarded. It's the same logic of "if we let people play violent video games, they'll become killers".

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

a gay man at 90 would have outlived all his faggot friends by 50 years statistically. And by definition they will not have any family because they literally cant breed butt babies. Queers actually believe this.

Liam Price
Liam Price

Government is paying for it

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Alabama master race

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

That is cullman, which is hours from the coast so idk what he is trying to say

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

a gay man at 90 would have outlived all his faggot friends by 50 years statistically
pulls made up stat out of his ass to desperately convince himself he's better than your average gay man

The absolute state of basement dwellers

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Yup, go Bearcats (I live in West Point now though)

I’m saying come to flyover country, o man beset by the East/West Coastal elites

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Imagine thinking getting an episode of Arthur banned is an epic gamer moment.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter
so I was off by 10 years. Even if you assume this gay mania isn't just a passing cultural phase, you will die alone, while your family hides in shame.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Fuck off were full

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

I thought republicans were pro-free speech and limited government?

Attached: 1530136291532.png (259 KB, 1000x861)

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

No u

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

violation of the first amendment.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

A free society must be a moral society.

John Morales
John Morales

No, that's libertarians. evangelical republicans love big government

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

LifeSiteNews is owned by the Conservative Campaign Life Coalition and is funded, according to their about page as “LifeSiteNews.com depends primarily on the donations of generous readers to maintain its free service. It also has a paid advertising program.”

Nice source retard :)

Took me 5 seconds to find out you quoted a literal fake news site. What could be more pathetic than regurgitating what a millionaire wants you to think.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I’m saying come to flyover country, o man beset by the East/West Coastal elites

I’m from Sand Mountain...

Cullman is decent, lot of growth over the last decade. Too bad about all the p*pists

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Republicans are pro what we want you to think. Actual freedom means sometimes encountering people and things you don't like.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Accept that your gaping diseased asshole isn't going to make it to your 90s your very existence is toxic to civilization.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Where are you from in CA? If you're in a rural part, then say you love the area but the democrats ruined that state. If you lived in CA for a few years, but are from somewhere else then say you were there "for work" but decided to get the hell out of that shithole. The secret is to be the first one to shit on California.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Attached: 1407691697246.png (46 KB, 363x364)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Looked through the list. All but one of the reasons were linked to the state of society and how homosexuals are often targeted/mistreated. Nice job all you did was prove gay people are unfairly treated.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Lol who touched you that you are so salty over how other adults live their lives? (Or I guess didn't touch you?)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

I don't love them, just pointing out why they behave differently in the south VS the north. The north is cucked as hell & constantly apologizing for them, shoving them into our schools, etc & it only makes them worse & more brazen. They only respond to threat, and if they're in a single mother household in cucked Libtown, they have nothing to fear until that day they're fatally shot because they pushed their luck.

Niggers in the south know if they're respectful they'll be treated with respect. But with the thought in the back of their minds knowing that if they get out of line, a big group of them decides to go total ape, etc then there's a damn good chance they'll be total fucked & southern rednecks would love LOVE to have justification to kill every one of them on sight, with their local sheriffs looking the other way.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

That was my experience visiting my in laws in south Carolina. Clear distinctions between black parts of town and the White parts.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Said the guy with a confederate flag. How'd treating people like property so your fat ass ancestors could get drunk on moonshine all day work out? You guys won that war because of your moral superiority, right?

Attached: fqtfk.jpg (19 KB, 409x393)

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

I hope central Alabama’s nice frend :)

Ah, the Catholics aren’t too bad, that church has been there since the 19th century, because many of the German settlers in Cullman were Catholic. There are plenty, and I mean plenty of Protestant churches here. A lot of restaurants have come in since the alcohol ban was lifted

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

JANNIES BTFO

Attached: John-Morris[1].png (172 KB, 305x341)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Promoting mental illness to children

Aaron White
Aaron White

Downthehallandtotheleft.jpg
And that's a good thing
Also
Learn2code

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

even Arthur feels queasy about this

Attached: arthur.png (64 KB, 113x251)

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Jews funded the north and owned nearly every slave ship
Niggers are propert like guitars and women
Get over it
Also
Learn2code

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

*NOTICE THE SPIKE IN SHILLING
The on line nonce population is disturbed. The roaches are all leftists. Why is that? Why is it that 99% of sex offenders are leftists?

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Fags are more likely to carry std
more likely to molest children
more likely to commit sexual assault
more likely to abuse their adopted children

oy vey, why are they targeting and mistreating us?

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

I think the idea is accepting people who are different, but what do I know I didn't get rekt in civil war

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

That's how it should be on both sides. Willful segregation coupled with mutual respect.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Said the guy with a confederate flag. How'd treating people like property so your fat ass ancestors could get drunk on moonshine all day work out? You guys won that war because of your moral superiority, right?

Attached: c61.png (106 KB, 800x750)

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

What do you mean fags don't reproduce?

Attached: 20190521-150149.jpg (194 KB, 1006x1265)

Dylan White
Dylan White

What kind of job opportunity do you have in alabama ?

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

12 posts by this ID
Imagine being this assmad

Attached: anhero.jpg (84 KB, 600x750)

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

he actually thinks you can "turn people gay"

idiot

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Child abuse isn’t any type of legal. We hero’s of the right support the freedom to lift up objects but you can’t lift up somebody else’s TV and walk off with it (to make out or whatever NPC’s do to get so dependent on programming). You want to be s scourge on society and slave for evil, I want to stop you.

James Smith
James Smith

closet homo show that being gay is a choice. Fagot have to be scared again.

Attached: iransapindenoel.jpg (85 KB, 576x768)

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Attached: tomeo-et-all-2001-childhood-and-adolescence-molestation-in-heterosexual-and-homosexual-persons-stats (173 KB, 712x924)

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Sweet home Alabama

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

I’m from northeast Alabama, north and east of cullman not far from Georgia or Tennessee.

And yeah I know cullmans basic history, I don’t really care about religion it’s just kind of funny to see nuns and shit there. One of my friends in school got sent to boarding school at Saint Bernard. I just like making fun of Catholics.

Attached: 9420C92E-7B7E-4DB4-A624-FBE696A8856E.png (26 KB, 270x416)

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

That’s not how time works

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Leaf eternally btfo
Go fuck a dog your worthless tool

Noah Price
Noah Price

Why you care so much about me bro? Are you into assertive men? ;)

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Nice sources!

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

one post
memeflagging
Tardy to the party moshe

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

See And stay rekt

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

after they get rid of the 23% nogs in alabama

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

The Problem with Apu doesn't call for the removal of the character and the guy who made it explicitly says he doesn't want to and is upset to learn that the character was actually silently retired a few years ago
Censorship!

artist who is hired to do what execs and marketers want does a different cover after outcry
Censorship!

Alabama bans an episode of a show
lol based

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

I'd move to Alabama if it wasn't full of niggers.

We have great beaches on the Gulf Coast! Pretty parks, too, great place to raise kids. Plenty of good money, and living's not that expensive either.

We have more Home Depot employees than orangutans, but a strong white community too.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Attached: pepe-d.gif (207 KB, 280x438)

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Attached: IMG-2207.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024)

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

RARE

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

gay
rat
wedding
What did they mean by this?

Attached: D44797F5-D6F3-4853-AEF5-AEE8B36C3ADF.png (1.21 MB, 1334x750)

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Attached: download.jpg (16 KB, 328x383)

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Arthur's third-grade teacher, Mr. Ratburn, marries Patrick, a chocolatier
a chocolatier
Safe to say there will be fudge-packing no matter how you look at it.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

not playing by their same rule as them, I wonder how this worked for conservative.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

wonder if they'll go after Amazon - If You Give a Mouse a Cookie next.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

I've heard Orange Beach is the new Destin. Have yet to make it there.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Kek's were had.
Sides were lost
Alabama is shown to be based.

Attached: e71248d42bc59acfa814ca74657cdb8168f8c6fb4c0fb8d43b34651b58bfc654.jpg (27 KB, 400x396)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

if this shit was actually how it worked, why weren't all the gays converted by the overwhelming depiction of straight couples in media?

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

thinking conservatives have principles

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Neither of you could respond coherently. Why is that?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

You were fine with the censorship of us alt-righters across all platforms, but you don't like the taste of your own medicine all of a sudden. No gay propaganda for the kids this time, bucko. Try again.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Gram-positive for niggers.

Attached: D0FE8334-3052-456C-8138-06D3EFCF3660.png (718 KB, 1021x655)

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

You could argue they were. Very few openly gay people in the past. People are very impressionable, especially at a young age. That's why (((they))) target children and make them think being gay is ok, even cool. Gay is not ok or cool, it is damaging to the fabric of our society. Sex is for reproduction, not poopchuting some other dude for primal pleasure. Have some control over yourselves, we're SUPPOSED to be a civilized society, not wild animals fucking every orifice.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

So.... are you saying animals with low self-esteem tend to become homosexuals? Sincere question.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

I wasn't the one crying censorship then, but the ones where were don't seem to care when a government funded organization censors content. What a completely private organization does with their platform is their business, but people who would demand Club Penguin let them redpill random children don't seem to care what a public broadcasting channel censors.
It wasn't about free speech or censorship to them.

Thomas White
Thomas White

MUH BASED NIGGERS.

Attached: 1539593439372.jpg (53 KB, 414x389)

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

the pedophile spiral in their flowers is a nice touch

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

I might actually start to like the blacks if they keep this up.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

based

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Attached: 1558439191938.png (167 KB, 412x245)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit