This confuses and enrages the american

>This confuses and enrages the american

Attached: 1558463708652.jpg (768x1024, 385K)

That actually looks really comfy.

we have that in some old cities/new """""shopping centres""""" but that's about it. Wish there was more walkable stuff where I lived

USA is fucking huge even compared to the largest EU country. Having walking paths isnt practical.

it isn't an unknown concept over here

Attached: freemont st.png (720x480, 857K)

lol thats a dumb argument, do you think people walk from Madrid to Paris?
pedestrian areas are for cities, and they have the benefit of promoting shopping in areas and not forcing people to find a parking slot (or shops to have parking slots)

Attached: V03S7335.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

>and they have the benefit of promoting shopping in areas and not forcing people to find a parking slot (or shops to have parking slots)
>what is a mall
There's a reason these are all dying

9000 IQ

We also have things called sidewalks which are generally between businesses and roads

I agree. In my small city ~10,000 citizens, there is a shopping street that would be perfect for walking. If I was mayor I would implement that. We actually do this a few times a year for festivals. I am sure this isn’t the only city in America with an appropriate area for this.

Sidewalks aren’t the same. If you’ve visited Europe you would understand how desirable pedistrian only streets are. The spic is correct

I went to an American city once and was mortified. Those big streets were very alien feeling and I get it why Americans don't really trust each other. How can you even communicate? Look, pedestrian only areas are aboslutely comfy as fuck and I have some of the best memories with my lads romping around the streets on a nice evening.

It's everywhere in America. It's just an outdoor mall. They're in every state. Same sort of thing at every boardwalk. Every tourist trap. In historical areas for nicer architecture. You're right though. I'm confused at the complete utter lack of trees and enraged people would turn a beautiful area into a concrete shithole.

>you can walk to work
God i envy Europe so damn much
Fucking boomers invented the suburbs, now we are like human zoos

looks like an easy place to ambush, rob, rape, and kill someone, places like these would be infested by niggers

Where are the Shooping malls? Where are the fast food restaurants? Where are the obese people with stains all over them? This is not okay

Where are the diversity barriers lad

Attached: Barcelona terror attack aftermath_2.webm (352x640, 1.97M)

I mean sure I've been to Europe and enjoyed various things including these pedestrian areas but America for the most part decided malls were a better idea

>creating a large area of impervious cover cover just for people to walk on
I can't wait until the entirety of europe has eroded away.

>Pedestrians
>Comfy
>No barriers
Better hope you don't get a visit from the truck of peace

Why would walking down a city street confuse and enrage me?

having businesses on the side of a main road isn't practical but we do it anyway. it would be really nice to get away from the noise and hustle of the road to go shopping or eating. and not have to cross a 4 lane street to get to another store.

>how desirable pedistrian only streets are
Are you a retard? I had to live there for a few months and it was fucking terrible.
>hey you know what everyone will love? Having to carry their groceries and shit several blocks to their car!

Suburbs are beautiful in their own way - large properties with gardens and trees.

>That actually looks really comfy.
It's pretty mediocre by European standards, desu.

Attached: 01.jpg (1200x800, 1.01M)

the state that I live in is larger than your entire country both geographically and population wise

and yes we have outdoor shopping malls...

Why are they walking?

Attached: 1391651294953.jpg (400x300, 43K)

>God i envy Europe so damn much
>wanting to walk anywhere
Get out commie scum

Grocery stores in Europe also have parking lots. These pedestrian streets are city centers for leisurely shopping and outdoor dining.
Shopping malls are comparable but they are mostly indoors.

But to say outdoor shopping centers are nonexistent in America is also a hyproboly. In my small city we have a boardwalk on the beach for pedestrian only shopping.

Why your whole country looks like a shopping mall?

For what it's worth, most of my fellow expats LIKE pedestrianized streets just fine. It's possible that this is selection bias and the Americans who sincerely hate the concept of 'walking' don't ever come to Europe, though.

OP's pic is the middle of a dense city. It's unlikely that that street is more than a couple miles long, and quite likely that it's only half a mile or something. Pedestrian streets aren't for walking to the next city (that's what BIKE PATHS are for), they're for walking through the shopping district without dodging a bunch of cars.

Why does your whole country look like Africa

That hill looks like a challenge, but if my grandaddy could storm the beaches at Normandy to kill some nazi demonrats, I can make it.

Attached: Rascal.jpg (500x500, 121K)

My gf is from US and her sister and mother visited Tallinn. They literally started moaning and whining whenever we walked more than 2 blocks.

nowhere to park the suv

My gf is from US. Her sister and mother visited Tallinn. They literally started moaning and whining whenever we walked more than 2 blocks.

You have noise too, of people talking and shit, its a bit of a pain in the ass if you live in the 1 floor and cant take a nap

Why the fuck would you walk more than 2 blocks

What confuses us?

We have streets like this

Attached: 6B5F6C50-4A06-455B-BA43-62A50D040446.jpg (288x163, 11K)

I find women always bitch about having to walk. I walked everywhere I could over in Europe because it was so convenient and beautiful everywhere I went. I fucking miss it lads.

>You have noise too, of people talking and shit, its a bit of a pain in the ass if you live in the 1 floor and cant take a nap
When you live in the 1st world and have air conditioning, you can leave your doors and windows closed

So youa re autistic

The burger king sign completely ruins it.

Attached: White County Christmas.jpg (3012x2288, 1.08M)

It doesn't all look like a shopping mall

Attached: DSCN1981.jpg (1600x1200, 513K)

Pic related

Attached: 9448F337-A6AD-43E2-AF15-C38E8473DB95.jpg (750x404, 306K)

>confuses and enrages the american
you mean vegetables

What about a bunch of dark brown people walking outside is supposed to infuriate Americans? I'm confused.

It doesnt, i woke every morning to the sight of an 1300 year old church (pic related)

Attached: casa.jpg (650x438, 161K)

Yep.

Attached: 1494036562465.jpg (961x535, 82K)

A nigger built that just so you know.

Kek.
How far is it still ?
When are we gonna be there ?
Can you see it already ?
Little, obese children.

Niggers built your White House.

They just didn't realize they were doing to thr 3rd world

We cant have it cause that the boxes you put outside are forbiden in historical neighbourhoods because dont match the aestetics, also my living room is there, and my street is full of tapas bars

Eurosmegmas think that the grotesquely obese average black/Hispanic/Walmartian is representative of all Americans. Don't try and reason with them

lol stop napping you lazy spic. you silly euros and your siestas. it's gotta be better than faggots in their diesel pick up trucks doing 70 in a 55.

>We cant have it cause that the boxes you put outside are forbiden in historical neighbourhoods because dont match the aestetic
What is central air

Not really. We have to deal with streets full of shitskins every day.

Attached: download (42).jpg (225x225, 14K)

Everyone with functional legs is a commie. That's a new one.

Attached: 1555256929244.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I mean the citys, american countryside/midwest/alaska must be beatiful.

Podologos seems like a good term for a foot doctor don't you think, spaniardon?

Attached: 1557393510951.gif (260x260, 2.07M)

Jews and corporations

My city has a nice covered area, actually quite large, where people go to stroll. There is a spot where one can buy fruits and other foods, as well as sandwiches, and many other things in fact. It's called the fucking WalMart. .

Preferring to walk when you can drive is turbo commie

Canadians burned that one down.

Correct. They were slaves though, not Spainards.

Checkmate Jose.

thats wierd because spain is one of the safest countries in the world
yeah i think those huge wide streets have some psychological effect, it feels like an industral state but everywhere

what's that you say?

Attached: downtown-nola.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

No they aren't. They practice open planing, a grid design. They are efficient and practical, not complex or beautiful.

t. visited Burgerland.

That's just the women. My lazy ass walked all around Manhattan for a few days and it was great. Shitty place to live though.

that is an entire city spread out
not everything is built vertically and cramped together

Pedestrian shopping areas? Yeah buddy we have those.

iz built everything and whitey tryina takes da creditz

Attached: oogaboogawheredatchickenat.png (428x358, 241K)

It makes perfect sense. Europoors cant afford vehicles. When is Franco 2.0 coming? Come on. Do some fascist shit.

My building has been here longer than your family has been in that continent, its like 120 years old or so, good luck putting one of those...

Attached: calle.jpg (3042x1347, 2.47M)

too many niggers breathing the same air as me to be comfy

Americans are lost without their fatfuck mobiles and endless wasteland of corporate logos.

How did i never saw this anywhere!? Fuck... Im sick to the stomach. Whatever happened to the terrorist?

That really depends tho

>My building has been here longer than your family has been in that continent, its like 120 years old or so, g
Jokes on you I'm like 1/64 tree nigger

No, those are rare in your country. You guys have malls(dying out now), shopping centers, strip malls and retail areas in the middle of nowhere separated by huge parking lots. Your closest equivalent to us is what you burgers call "Main Street" in your small towns. And even then, those streets are shared with vehicles.

>Spain
Hasn't your country turned into a joke of a feminist shithole? Your women are worse than ours.

>Whatever happened to the terrorist?
They were awarded the nobel peace prize for expressing their culture

>And even then, those streets are shared with vehicles.
Well yea, not fucking walking there like a hobo

I am so confused and enraged right now

>nigger
sorry user, still friens tough

Attached: 1558387280127.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Post hand to see how enraged you are.

American sidewalks have become a territory for marching thug niggers

They are absolutely not desirable to walk on anymore

and unfortunately also places for homeless to beg for money

It does, your colonial cities your places such as New England like Boston, your South-West like San Francisco and Los Angeles and your Deep-South like Baton Rouge.

But most of your non-colonial cities are planned like Chicago. A grid city. It's a very efficient design. Which is understandable, after-all they are designed for your uneducated burger. I might add, I've never seen so many fast food McDonald's in my life. There's one every half-kilometer, or so it seems. The meme is real.

Because we have money to spend.

Two (2) of our states are larger than your entire country, and we have 48 behind that as backup, plus some bullshit territories.

Congrats scoring one of our fat women.

On a side note amigo, is Madrid safe?

Anything I need to watch out for?
I am going there for a long weekend.

It got memory holed hard. When it happened, there was literally a massive campaign to get people to share pictures of kittens on social media instead of images and videos of the attack and victims because they were so brutal and they didn't want people getting upset about immigration or islam. I shit you not. It was disgusting, like a psyop or something.

Here is a slightly higher quality version I failed to click.

Attached: Barcelona truck of peace aftermath.webm (352x640, 2.95M)

>. I might add, I've never seen so many fast food McDonald's in my life. There's one every half-kilometer, or so it seems. The meme is real.
No one is going to go out of their way for McDonald's. People go there because "fuck I need to grab some food and go to thag thing real quick, fuck it ill go to micky Ds since it's right here"

Watch out for beaners, and learn to speak bean-talk.

Oh sure so beautiful...

Attached: Suburbs+feature+main+photo.jpg (770x513, 233K)

A jew named Levitt invented our suburbs.

That looks comfy af. It's even got the artistic light and shit

it looks nice but also a very strict home owners association

>hyproboly