Why do British people hate guns?

Why do British people hate guns?

Attached: 1466469132612.jpg (720x664, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w
youtube.com/watch?v=mf8FiM7LSo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> lol I'm so badass I could have EASILY disarmed this dude
> But I'm nice so I didn't
kek
Sure bitch, internet badass

>I could have killed everyone with my skillz
Look at these psycho omg

is that a man or a woman?

Well Timmy, there is this thing called "culture," which Europeans used to have, but now don't. A culture is something that grows, as you might have learned in science class. Once a race, society or nation stops growing, it starts collapsing, because stasis does not exist in human behavior.

Sometime around 1946, when the European powers finally killed off all of the actual men in their country, they ceased to have culture, and entered a steep civilizational decline, which culminated in the total disarmament and gradual replacement of their people by foreigners, and the stripping of all of their rights.

Europeans are very butthurt about this, and will typically mumble something about healthcare and food if you bring it up, but it is true. All culture is inherently martial. When a people are deprived of arms, they become less human as a result. Their culture dies. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Attached: 1446609149515.jpg (171x266, 12K)

It's a Brit, what's the difference?

HAHAHAHA. And what is this US culture you speak of? Shittier rap and rednecks? The culture here died in the 50s.

Modern Brits are the bootlicking peasants that were too stupid to leave for the new world. Now you have a whole island of subservient cucks.

>guns are dangerous!
>the mere presence of this gun made me want to murder several innocent people for no reason at all!
>ban guns so that completely normal and healthy people like myself do not suddenly murder innocent people for no reason at all :)
> :)

as soon as he felt her touch his holster she would be knocked the fuck out and in NY im not sure but i seriously doubt they have open carry so thats probably a cop which makes her statement even dumber because some of the cops in England carry guns also

Attached: 1551322227041.jpg (550x411, 23K)

That's a retention holster. There's no way she's getting that gun out of it before she gets her ass kicked.

Serfs envy the free man.

Attached: 1558308081574.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

I forgot on Jow Forums that individuals represent every single person in a country

why is it that every time a lib is talking about a gun its about how many people they could kill with it?

The reason the left thinks no one should have guns is because they know they shouldn’t have guns and think that everyone else is the same way.

Open carry is prohibited everywhere in the state except on the range, hunting, and in your vehicle. So yes, this is law enforcement of some kind.

This. In all my years of shooting, I've never thought "wow these bullets could be killing preschoolers"

>lvl 2 or 3 security holster
>this bitch thinks she can pull out his GLAWK without getting pinned down and raped in the process
jej

Not so American after all, there might still be hope for you.

it a good rule to go by

She's right, instead she'll wonder if she has to present the proper license for a knife to cut her bagel with before having acid thrown onto her face the second she steps outside because some mudslime decided she was a whore weeks ago

>That cunt
>Disarm anyone
She'd be dead before she's able to unclasp the holster

Bitch has such a punchable visage

This shit again? We debunked this months ago on Jow Forums...

explain

>only partially weapons trained
What does this even mean?
>I know bullets go in this end...and come out this end

The guy with the gun is a detective in the NYPD. That is a security holster so she would not have been able to "just grab it". There was one other easy point; but I can't remember it atm. Sorry I couldn't give you a more conclusive answer user.

>cop standing there probably thinking about what he's going to do this weekend, not thinking about shooting anyone
>antigun person fantasies about grabbing the cop's gun and shooting the place up
yeah, guns are totally the problem

Attached: anti gun people are retarded.png (1060x825, 131K)

Because guns have no place in a modern civilised society.
You yankoids shoot yourselves and eachother en masse daily and your police force guns you down in the street and in your homes for not doing the hokey pokey. Yours is the only nation where the shooting range is indistinguishable from a school and you retards holler and chestbeat as your kids are perforated in their classrooms and your formerly prestigious cities have become warzones.

On top of this not only do you constantly rant and rave on about how free you are with your guns and how everyone elses country should rise up in armed revolution against their governments, not one mutt has done anything of the sort. In essence - the Yank is the most pathetic and servile cuck, tyrannised by a government with more state surveillance and control over their lives than ever before but instead cry the loudest over your soft drink sizes being regulated.

A shithole.

Attached: 1519309802687.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

That sounds like a threat from a foreigner. NYPD counter terrorism and DHS needs to pay her a visit stat.

Sounds like you've been watching too much RBJMSM bongo.

Attached: 1556729900488.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>cityfag

Well, your very words out you as an urbanite, which means that you aren't aware that white "rednecks" have an entire parallel entertainment industry about as large as hollywood. You don't see it on TV, so you think it doesn't exist. And, of course, that actual culture is morally and racially superior to that of the white liberal, which is dying.

I can't actually imagine being as mind-controlled by Jews as you. That's terribly embarrassing. I'm sorry for you.

>as soon as he felt her touch his holster she would be knocked the fuck out
would be hilarious to watch though
>dumb antigun woman grabs gun
>cop immediately elbows her in the face breaking her nose
>she's on the floor holding her nose, bleeding and crying
>cop yelling keep your hands where i can see them while his partner has his gun pointed at her face

As absurd as your pic is, I have blown up a a few tires. I can see how a tire popping 'could' be mistaken for a single gun shot.

The first time it happened, I must not have had cleared out all the debris, and it blew at 90 psi. Shit wasnt quite as loud as my 92fs, but damn loud anyway. Got a replacent tube, and quickly got it to 60psi, and blew it again. Still loud as shit. Figured I didnt have the tire seated correctly. Got it on the third try.

Yeah, that's leo or security of some sort, he's in a fucking uniform too looking at his pant, jacket and shoes.

Mexikek’d

Your story REEKS of bullshit

Well the bitch obviously can’t put two and two together because the detective wasn’t in uniform and she thinks ordinary citizens can open carry a gun AND a retractable baton in the middle of NYC. Hell, she probably didn’t bother to look at his front because the guy probably has his badge around his neck or on his belt in front and she would’ve shut the fuck right up because britcucks like her blindly respect authority figures.

what makes you think detective?
seems more like a foot patrol cop based on the pants and shoes
detective seem to wear shits and ties or business casual like these guys

Attached: 61450_365594420184013_793748017_n.jpg (960x645, 89K)

Their government has bred them for obedience.

i mean honestly that is about all you really need to know, librals act like you need a few years of training to master weaponry like its a sword but guns are literally point and squeeze, 5 year olds do it with squirt guns accurately. and as a matter a fact cops have shit training so i don't understand why they think they are so qualified but your average citizen isn't, when in all actuality the average gun owner probably spends more time at the range then your average cop.
t. 1moa all day

Attached: 1551380127852.jpg (640x427, 39K)

>white "rednecks" have an entire parallel entertainment industry about as large as hollywood
its fun to pretend

America you have a problem... yea fucking foreigners in our God damnned country. GTFO niggers go back to your own shitholes and leave our rights and way of life alone.

Wew lad an urbanite with no culture projecting

All this I agree with and then the jew statement ruined it.
Even if this is true, the ootics gives the enemy reason to keep banning everyone.

No. He is actually correct.
Example? How popular is country music and the Dallas Cowboys.

How? Sure. I may have left out additional details. Such as having done work a bike shop and had a customer come in with a flat because he ran over broken glass. Popping a bike tire when it is just inches from your face is lound as shit.

the gets, gets it

Because they have been told to hate guns.
They are going to hate knives too.
Because they have been told to hate knives.

All our police have guns too. It's not a problem. We all know what the problem is.
sage

That's a Safariland 6000 series holster with an ALS retention system. I have one. You have to push down on a thumb rest under the shield on the body side of the holster while also rolling it forward to release the firearm. What would happen is that he would place his left hand over the firearm and use his right elbow to repeatedly flatten her nose in to her face.

Idiot.
Im not a "yank" you feminine tight pants low T faggot.
The people you associate with "American culture" are not niggers.
And the rate of deaths to firearms and knife attacks together in my area and most of the country is lower than Europe, especially london.
Its only international nigger muslim areas where people get constantly shot.
If you look at where real America lives. Its paradise. But you knew that you faggot, you just don't want to admit your own inferiority

>country music
*pop-country
thats still less popular than pop and trap
>Dallas Cowboys
a URBAN franchise that represents and exists because of a big city is country because . . . reasons

Based memeflag.

oi! hope you got a Jow Forums posting loicense, mate.

Friendly reminder Jews and government are trying to assassinate white men

>Pop and trap popular
Internationally maybe. Not really in America.
In America Country Music, pick up trucks, hunting, fishing, guns, and off the grid country living tv shows are immensely popular.
Only faggots follow shit music someone types in their computer. Thats not culture. Bluegrass music is culture.

Because it’s associated with the upper class many bongs resent.

>Dallas Cowboys
>Urban
>Cowboys

Really retard? You think Dallas Cowboys, outside of Dallas, are more popular in the cities?
Woo lad....

I somehow doubt her statement

Sorry city fag but
Is correct. There's an entire culture/industry thriving with families and friends of all ages. Outdoor activities to numerous to list from archery to watersports exist outside of cities.

>I could have disarmed this dude and fired all rounds without much effort
i think a lot of women genuinely do not realise how weak they are
as if the average man couldn't fling her through the shop window

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

>I could've taken a gun out of a level 3 retention holster

Always good for a laugh

youtu.be/nIfDoPT5f0w

Come and take it,
British Cunt

Attached: 1397107394093.jpg (1162x850, 733K)

lol that bitch probably doesn't even understand how that holster even works.

Slow down cow girl, it's not the west anymore.

Looks like a security guard

You have no place to talk you fucking faggots. You're all so scared and weak that you've banned simple cutlery. You have to be over 18 to buy a fucking spoon in your own country. Your police conduct weapon sweeps that include stealing bike tires and gardening equipment because they could be "weapons".

Attached: come-and-take-it-the-uk-stands-defiant-32343253.png (500x478, 163K)

The stupid bitch has 0 clue in regards to how holsters work.
You can't just come out from the back and take someone's gun.

to be honest she doesn't even know a gun has a safety neither would she be able to turn it off.

>it's not the west anymore
you got that right

Attached: nigger_boat_living_the_EU_dream.jpg (1100x668, 44K)

atleast I got that right..

Glawks don’t have a safety

I don't know if you actually believe this but you'd have to be pretty dumb to think americans have "more culture" than europeans
america has maybe 10 different cultures, it's very globohomo and only 2-3 of them are ok
europe has at least a thousand different cultures, sure a lot of them are cancerous inner city liberal ones, just as you find in the US but I would say the good ones are much higher brow than what you typically find in the better cultures of US

>and fired all rounds without much effort
This right here tells me that she doesn't even know you can eject the mag of a gun

As European, I'm badly educated about guns.

Yes you can, if you put pressure on the holster properly so it draws. Granted, the wearer would know instantly (and well before it cleared), but it is technically possibly

Police woman in germany has been shot like that

>technically possibly
technically possible***
fuck me, i need to concentrate on posting and not whatever my wife is blathering about

>woman
Theres your problem right there

>Not really in America
lmfao
>team names are literal
poger face
>lol guize yeah the hq is in a city, they play in a city, their stadium is possible because of density and taxes from a city, the players live in cities, and they sport the name of the city on them and have thousands of fans in a city but theyre not a city thing at all xD
you said something about a retard?

FYI, the tranny in OP's picture isn't English, they're actually an "anglophile" American

Look up Retention Holsters. Most concealed carry holsters are level one holsters. Same goes for law enforcement.
Still possible, just takes effort, strength and requires a bit of a struggle.

> Police woman
Kek

I'm not familiar with the holster he is wearing. All good open carry holsters, like those used by police and military have a locking mechanism (active retention) with a lever located on the inner side of the holster, so if you wanted to steal the gun you would need to get your fingers in between the gun and the man's body.
Safariland ALS is pretty much the gold standard.
youtube.com/watch?v=mf8FiM7LSo4

our land has had 600 years of diversity to develop a myriad of cultures with influences from all over the world , plus a few thousand years of the feather heads culture to influence us in a unique direction

Everyone is a representative of their nation, race, and family. Everything you do goes into a label of ‘This British person did this-‘ and when it starts becoming a common factor you produce a stereotype, which in many cases do represent the background, raising, and culture of a person. So yes, I’m a way yes.

kek

>this picture again

When this was first posted we investigated, dude was verified as cop who is wearing relaxed fatigues/gear during training assignment. We concluded she was even more retarded then her post would lead us to believe.

I don’t know who you are or where you come from but if you started a group or organization founded on your beliefs I would surely join and do right by you.

ahahahhaaahaha

The fuck this british roastie complaining about. Stupid bitch needs to hide that big ass forehead. Looks like a tranny conehead

>Why do British people hate guns?
Because WW2 deprived them from any of their masculine men whose aftermaths are still present to this very day, a generation of emasculated men with no will to fight, and who get easily scarred at the sight of a gun.

Because Leftists are violent freedom hating Fascists?

Nah we are more into killing random sand niggers than our own children.

Bet your boy Lee Rigby might have liked having a sidearm when two negroids cut his head off in the streets of Londonistan while you Britcucks watched huh?

Good to live in a country where self defense is a right not a crime.

Fuck the brits. I hope they all go to jail over facebook posts.

Cringiest shit I've read in a long time, she sounds like a preteen boy trying to be tough

>a generation of emasculated men with no will to fight, and who get easily scarred at the sight of a gun.
Says the surrender monkey, you may have a point but waiting for the US and the Brit colonies to bail you out is worse

Attached: Sender_dogger_ears.jpg (2000x1500, 886K)

>ceased to have culture

hahahaha absolute state of americans