Normies are waking up left and right over how evil Liberals are over the abortion issue

Attached: a49d6b675bc0332cdbfd5c353ed7ce0e.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Hmmmm I wonder why?

Attached: 80677F88-A080-4966-9B4F-D3CCC63DE1A3.jpg (1242x1630, 233K)

THESE PEOPLE ARE SATANIC

Attached: D034AF9A-FB6F-4C61-BE43-529C3C11C21C.jpg (720x1280, 59K)

Hopefully they wake up and realize how great it would be if we abort only brown babies

7’s never lie
the feel is a little to real today lads

Attached: 80A0384E-6B76-41B6-89E0-A8A64C393EB0.png (680x515, 26K)

People really need to understand the fetal tissue contains mitochondrial DNA, which is amino-acid chains of carbonic phospolipid bilayers.
The real question people need to ask is: if we define life as mitochondrial DNA within an aerobic or anaerobic organism, then how many cocks did OP suck ladt night?
>t.scientist

Attached: 9918F5DB-1652-4F4B-957D-0E808BEF4D9C.gif (270x216, 1.99M)

These people are all under the Jewish spell.

Attached: 73E143F5-BBAF-4369-88DF-F3DF474B64AF.jpg (1242x840, 140K)

Bless you user, do not stop. We hit a nerve the other day, this beautiful simple image has struck the core of the men and women whom are being used to push (((agendas))) here.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 476K)

The sad feels in this post overcame the angry feels in the above posts.

It is extremely effective, I could not stop the tears and prayer when I viewed this for the first time.

That particular post isn't pro-abortion though, that's just some medical thing. So the 92.4k likes aren't from people who love dead babies imo.

What the fuggggg

These people actually love dead babies

Attached: F105C243-47C0-4948-BAB9-13D7B8B2EF4C.jpg (1106x1613, 233K)

These people do actually LOVE dead babies and think it’s funny

Attached: B4BF73E7-50DC-43BC-9BC3-65144FF05FFD.jpg (1242x778, 119K)

Little kids are little kids. Give them a chance to experience the wonders of the world and the loving gift of life from the Lord our God. Once grown, adults are held to the expectations of other adults and can be held responsible.

Attached: image.jpg (640x646, 147K)

Attached: Joshie.jpg (951x674, 264K)

Let an EMP hit us, let a civil war happen. Just something happen so we can kill these fuckers. They deserve no mercy

>LOL dead babies are so funny! LMAO XD

Satanic Jews...

Attached: 6FA5E6B8-68EE-496B-829E-175D16A4774A.jpg (1242x1422, 207K)

Attached: C76D4AEB-973D-4250-A13C-9FA1E2D0AF85.jpg (1242x907, 137K)

My hopes for this rise just a little bit every day.

They are not under any sort of spell. What you are looking at is the average fucking person i.e. a literal animal with an IQ level just high enough to be able to speak and understand a language.

Niglets aren't kids, they're hell spawn

Jewish propaganda within the universities and media outlets have turned abortion into a “woman’s liberation” revolutionary agenda where he goyim believe it is their fundamental right to murder babies.

This idea would not exist without Jewish influence over our societies.

They are all under the spell of the synagogue of Satan.

So does god, read the bible.

These people won’t stop, they must be stopped.

Attached: E3B38145-D861-45E6-BD28-29F60A96210D.jpg (1152x2048, 265K)

>triggered

How many weeks is too early? Where should the line be drawn for abortion?

99% of abortions are niglets but 99% of antiabortion pics in this thread are of white girls. really makes you (((think)))

Ah a culture that celebrates death

At least when I was her age, our dead baby jokes were about ones who were already born

Too late*

Attached: 1551715512988.jpg (400x400, 21K)

These people are fucking sick. No morals whatsoever. This is society on atheism and liberalism.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190520-161317_Samsung Internet.jpg (1438x1042, 308K)

At not fucking if you don't want kids.

>I'd stomp on this defenseless unborn child
>Those poor oppressed niggers, we need to let them ALL in and give them our tax dollars. They haven't been given a proper chance by society

usually threads like this don't faze but I want to strangle every one of these fucking cunts

>Jew

I'd say when a pill can still do the trick and you're not having a "Doctor" yank it out bit by bit with forceps

It really is quite moral reprehensible how lightly they take this. This is how dehumanized fetuses are. At least the Nazis still considered jews to be alive.

Haha damn I remember those jokes.

Hmmm.. I'm starting to see why that Polish mercenary said that he never killed humans, only communists.
I'm no Christian, nor an anti-abortionist, but this disgusts me at a primal level.

And you didn't kill any babies to make the jokes.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Where's the fucking wall?

Have fun in Hell

In Israel

>only WE are allowed to make edgy jokes!!!!

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Usually, these jokes aren't backed by an actual murder.

Hey Frank. Been awhile

Notice how so many of the comments are comparing it to a bug, a shrimp, a sticky toy, etc. etc.? They are trying to dehumanize it so they don't have to face the reality that they are aborting a human being. They do the exact same thing with justifying violence against "ebil nazi's", because it's not violence against another human being if you stop seeing them as a human being.

The difference issue enemies are fully aware of what they are doing, the Jews are fully capable of understanding the political landscape they have created.

Babies are defenseless.

Though, I suspect you are a kike yourself, so you know exactly what is going on here, you disingenuous Jew.

Except he never killed communists unless he went after the politicians. He was killing his brothers that were oppressed by those communists in their own country. Don't slurp up the propaganda, it's not good for you.

yup, same exact tactic for most political movements.

It's fine if the discussion is whether or not abortion is a necessary evil, but now they're trying to slant it to pretend like abortion isn't murder at all.

I think it's total bullshit.

Canada banning movies

Attached: canada yassss.png (614x815, 205K)

Have any other anons gotten baby fever because of all this abortion debate? All of these women talking about killing babies makes me want to get pregnant and raise a little baby and shower it with love. I'm still waiting for marriage to have one but as a person previously unsure about having kids I definitely want at least one now.

Attached: D5F14143-92F1-464F-A46A-C6FFAD7B9707.png (600x600, 576K)

Laughing at murdered babies

This is an 18 week preemie

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-145523~2.png (1440x1593, 1.6M)

fuck off with your incel fanfic

when I was younger every girl I was with and all the women I knew loved kids and the idea of having kids. there were kids everywhere and I was always babysitting. the baby killing monsters we see now, I don't know where they came from

One common factor between all events humans consider evil is the lack of empathy among individuals. Historical evil comes from a lack of love and mercy. let any group believe another group is less human than them based on arbitrary factors and you have the recipe for a perfect storm.

Friendly reminder Jews and government are trying to assassinate white MEN

I dont even care if its a fully formed human being, killing babies is A-Ok with me

My extended family is really small so seeing babies is a rarity/special occasion for me. I used to laugh when I was younger when my mom said she always wanted to be a mother when I asked her what she wanted to be growing up, but now that I'm older I think I understand how she felt.

perfect response would be a pic of bloody dog corpse with caption
>we named him miracle because we tried to kill him 5 times and he still came out kickin

dumbass whites have 10 % of the abortions in your shithole

if you care about a white future for white children, make abortion more accessible

>promote abortions to minorities
>use harvested stem cells to further our medical technology
Win win

fuck, Seeing that hat brings me right back to being in the hospital room when my daughter was born. :( I wish I could protect every infant.

you're heartless.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 1.53M)

Attached: 54951A07-025D-478A-B10F-093FEBAEA53B.png (350x330, 146K)

Nah, most abortions done are on minorities. Nothing of value is lost, also overpopulation is a serious problem that is only going to get worse. What is worse, the suffering a few now or the suffering of many many more later
The more time goes on the more I agree with the movie Solylent Green but I feel like they didnt take it in the right direction. Instead of harvesting the elderly for food, they shouldve taken the unborn for medical purposes

See the thing is, either the world population lowers slowly over time until its nice and stablized or we are gonna hit a point where theres gonna be a shitton of people and then suddenly theres not gonna be very many people

LOL

Attached: x.png (974x711, 172K)

Unlike jesus we currently lack the technology to mass replicate food and transmogrify water into booze

How about you get 12 weeks to decide. You have the first trimester to determine whether or not the baby has defects or if you are a dumb cunt and the baby would be brought terribly by you and your shitty baby daddyand then you can decide to abort. After that it can only be aborted to save the life of the mother?

How is this not a reasonable compromise?

>most abortions are done on minorities

That’s not even true.

LOL you wignat faggots are the first to say “have white babies” and the first to say “whatever man abortion is good”

You are a retard if you support abortion, both morally and logically.

Better idea, you have to get an okay from both parents for authorize an abortion. If both the Father and Mother agree to it, then itll be done. If not, the parent that said no is allowed to take the child

Kill all babies, harvest them for delicious stem cells to further our research. Race doesnt matter when the cells work on anyone

12 weeks is not enough, loads of women won't realize they are late until week 5 and home tests are not reliable until week 6.

I know. I am pro-life now, not that I care about abortion, but because I don't want the people in these tweets to win anything.

I like the way you think user, its not about the issues, its about making those smug assholes angry

Its bringing out something in me I didn't know I had. I feel an urge to fight. Not with words. Id rather destroy a corrupt human than an unturned foundation (fetus). The lives that trash the pure. This is a holy war of the unclean on the pure, it's clear as day to me.

Unfortunately in that system, Im sure "rapes" and "incest" rates will go through the roof. How about we ban abortion without a viable VIABLE medical reason? The PHYSICAL life of the mother would be at risk of death, or the child will have no quality of life.

No more abortion as birth control.

Step-dad I could have had.

preach user
the war between God and Satan never ended, not yet.

Attached: 1AB2C7A4-2B00-483B-8DA6-D63A2541B6D6.jpg (1340x2048, 571K)

I like that, theyre gaming the system however, how do we slow down overpopulation? Cuz women can be stupid and just not take birth control

Haha you think any man would provide beta bux for your mom, and her ungrateful NEET son?

Witnessed. Holy digits of truth. I pray that their souls turn back to God before it is too late. The wine press of the wrath of God will be filled.

Attached: image.jpg (620x380, 98K)

Attached: D27199A9-F810-4699-B2C1-793C4B7883CB.jpg (640x376, 26K)

Attached: CFF3C208-7353-4B09-A0A0-BBACC80EB85B.jpg (640x429, 20K)

There is no overpopulation...Not globally anyway.

I can demostrate, do this.

Go to google earth or some other global program.

Spin it to show N.America.

Now zoom into R.I.

Now realize that every man woman and child on this Earth can fit in HALF that state. Granted, shoulder to shoulder. But its just a visual representation...Now zoom out again. The shigtskin places and chink places surely do have too many people crammed together...hell, NYC has too many people crammed together. But the planet itself has way more than enough room to sustain a vastly huger number of us. We certainly have the technology to do so for many centuries to come. What we do have is a greed problem. IIRC everyone single person could have something like 20sq miles in Alaska to themselves we have so much room...Once it takes Texas to hold us shoulder to shoulder...then we maybe a little full.

it's not about land for humans retard

it's about farm land

i hope our times' conquistadors come and end this dementia. i fully understand the aztecs that collaborated with the spanish.
they also probably had segments of the population not into ritual child sacrifice and the spanish were a Godsend to them.

Unironically this. I beleive this to be an energetic type of virus. A form of mass possession, mirrored in the physical world.

Attached: image.jpg (800x570, 71K)

At the rate we are going I can see it being an issue for the future. I just do not like at all how its accelerating and want it to be stablized, especially in places where they dont know how to fucking stop having sex

Are the amerifetuses actually LARPing? I've never met someone who pretended to care about a 1st trimester fetus. You christcucks can't honestly be against abortion.

>20sq miles for one perosn
>not enough room to grow food for THAT ONE PERSON

How fucking fat are you?

America is not Europe!!!!! When WILL YOU GET THIS

Same preemie a little older

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-145622.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

Is it even possible to survive this early

Dude that's still a month and a half to figure it out