I need the full history of how the Jews became Jews, and how they came to power

I need the full history of how the Jews became Jews, and how they came to power.

We know, or speculate, that they were originally Khazars, but do we really know their absolute origins? I'm trying to explain this to a friend of mine. Anything you can link me to, or redpills you can post would be helpful. Thanks!

Attached: conversion.jpg (900x549, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea
hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna bump this

Yes, please check out this infographics that contains the full origin of the Jews, written by me and with zero research or review on my end or anyone else's

Sage
JIDF

Attached: 1556223720912.jpg (434x532, 25K)

Nope, not JIDF. A person trying to educate my friend that (((they))) aren't who they say they are.

How far back do you want to go? At the beginning, they can be traced back to being neanderthäl rapebabies and judaism is their species survival strategy. Much has happened inbetween, but that's the beginning.

Attached: heebs are vampires.png (1783x1525, 658K)

the reason for why they have so ridiculously many genetic diseases is because they are a mix of several species

Attached: jewish genetic diseases.png (631x2798, 1.2M)

The absolute beginning to current day is what I want to research to explain this to him. I have a lot of information, but I think so much of it is speculation, and a lot of it isn't connected, like, Jews being vampires in Europe to somehow splitting into a few families to run the world through banks.

>I need the full history of how the Jews became Jews, and how they came to power.
read by Lenni Brenner

zionism in the age of the dictator and 51 documents: zionist collaboration with the nazis

ITT shit infographics and hateful dumbasses. Get fucked alt-reichers. Your ideology failed and you will never get your ethnostate.

Attached: 1558414440235.jpg (229x220, 7K)

“In the beginning were the Jews.” At least, this is how the Jews would write the history of Mankind if they could get away with it. But in fact, in the beginning, there were no Jews. The lies that they wrote about themselves in the Old Testament are just that – lies. Here is the real story of How the Jews Betrayed Mankind.

bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf

Khazar is fake autistic bullshit. Jews in Poland went there from GERMANY in the 1600s, from the West.

Ah, well you probably want to look into their entry to Europe then. The Romans destroyed Judea. Then banished the jews from Judea(Palestine).

35 000 of these jews were taken to Rome, and several tens of thousands more to other cities of the Roman empire. Eventually they were freed, began using their money-lending skills to dominate economically and socially as they always do. Then they created christianity as a sort of proto-communism to weaponize the poor masses of Rome - to have their revenge on the Romans. This worked incredibly well and made the jews into a special privileged class that got to exist within the christianized nations - and they'd had fun with that non stop ever since. If the goyim rise in one country and kick them out, another christianized country take them in and eventually they get to worm their way back in again.

Attached: READ IT.png (896x5808, 536K)

I will do that, thank you!

I'll give this a thorough read, thank you so much. I really appreciate the help I'm being given.

read this. short book. very very good. exactly what you want.
> archive.org/details/RomeContraJudaea

Attached: 1.jpg (1681x2802, 1.67M)

Oh man, that's gonna be a long read, but worth it to understand. Thank you so much!

ethno solar system tyvm

Attached: 4y.jpg (500x707, 86K)

Attached: 1553269986371m.jpg (1024x844, 250K)

Attached: 1551571825440.jpg (696x783, 72K)

I thought this Wikihow would have funnier pictures.

>I need the full history of how the Jews became Jews
God chose a people, gave it a sky-high IQ, smoking-hot chicks and commanded them to conquer the land of some worthless stone-worshiping niggers.

>and how they came to power.
With Vatican 2, the cuckoldic church got rid of 1% of its autism and gave the Jews room to express their potential.

>We know, or speculate, that they were originally Khazars
If you formulate it as "we know," then you definitely did zero research on the topic whatsoever.

you can find much of what you need by yourself too
just know that the Ashkenazi specifically are not jews but convert from a tribe country called Khazar
the khazar consist of mongol and turkroach mixt that grew up along the silk road
when the silk road was destroyed they migrated to italy where they mixed with the population
they used WWII to legitimate the take over of judaism they started with WWI
they are at the source of the judeo masonic cartel that took over vatican
they now control everything form the banks to the corporate worlds

I shouldn't have said "we know", you're right. Sorry. I just see it so often here that it comes across like it's meant to be common knowledge. I've done so much research that it makes my head spin, and there's so much conflicting information that it gets difficult to keep it straight.

Jews are trying to assassinate whites

dont fall for that stupid french jew he's always brigading thread about jews origin and hitler to do his appeal to authority
he get blown the fuck out all the time too

Fucking idiots ITT
>muh paranoid conspiracies

do you feel any better thinking you have some authority on the truth ?
>muh buzzword and reddit tier comment

Whites were good guys that let Jews live with them. After being kicked out of 109 different white countries for poisoning people and killing babies they turned to banking/markets. Only power jews have are in universities and bribing politicians. Nepotism and having central banks to create businesses only does so much. Once the general public has had enough just like the other 109 times in the USA Jews have no place to go but Israel. And Israel is one sitting duck of a target. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Try to genocide people and they will try to genocide you. There is no escaping Natural Law.

Attached: 1545459008696.png (961x552, 662K)

If whites are so great why did they let Jews rule them. If Jews are really in power then they are superior to whites.

Show me a picture of a Jew in power. Rothschild? They're baron/baronesses to the Windsors -- and Elizabeth II is a gentile. Does a rat have ownership of the baking pantry because he entered when the door was left open?

Attached: Prince+Charles+Jacob+Rothschild+Reception+08Isgaq04Qal.jpg (490x594, 67K)

where can i read about how the judeans created christianity? I mean, it makes sense when looking at modern christianity, but how did it come about? was constatine pressured by jews somehow? how so?

God made them rulers of the earth, and for that reason, they are persecuted. Every Christian should bow in reverence when any Jew is before them. I'm only speaking the truth as a Christian, and watch how I'll be persecuted here along with them.

Attached: Iamthetruth.jpg (1308x348, 108K)

>"redpill me on..."

MODS! ban this faggot.

God damned the jewish people ever since Jesus Christ was born. Whites are the new chosen race.

It was literally Jewish propaganda to make Jews sound more European, and it was disproven by DNA studies. But then Palestinian propaganda used it to make Jews sound non-Middle-Eastern. Jow Forums's position is to never trust Jewish tricks, except when you can use them to shill the biggest loser in History.

They are a virus that arrived from Saturn, not even kidding. Our DNA is 8-10% virus altered, and the humans that came from the Saturn alteration is what you know as Jews.

Attached: they-live-jews.jpg (1247x700, 194K)

Jews derive from a scatter of desert hill tribes that were in the fertile crescent. They lurked and stole from various empires of the region and roamed around. They took bits and pieces of culture, religion, language, and what have you from the various empires they shadowed. A couple of leaders within these random tribes came to understand that religion was a cornerstone of a cohesive grouping. So, they made up a LARP story known as Judaism (a copy pasta of various religious teachings). The various groups came together on a combined mission and progressed. Their techniques of progression are the same today as they were back then : Leech from various empires. They lurked in the shadows of Rome. Others caught on to the idea of their LARP and Christianity was formed. Islam was formed for the darker sand people. Arabs and jews are one in the same. Christians had rules against usury but it was allowed if a jew serviced the finances. This is how jews became rich. They did this all across Rome ... italy.. EU. etc. They have the power they have today because they have historically leeched from powerful empires from the shadows. They became crafty at the things that require no actual work/product. They became middlemen, underwriters, high financiers, and the pushers of media/social influence.

They are the same now as they were back then.
It's sad that most people don't know this nor can concicesely state it. They are not God's chosen. That's pure LARP. They are not highly intelligent just lack any morals/restrictions that prevent them from executing. IQ (Intelligence Quotient) was created by a crafty jew (look it up yourself) to conform to an aspect of intelligence central to manipulation. It is not an accurate measure of intelligence. Jews aren't intelligent... just sneaky, crafty, and manipulative.

Feel free to ask any further questions or ask for source sauce

Show me the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic word salad.
Oh wait you serve the purpose well faggot.

well Khazars only go back about 1200 years if im right. But if you want to know how they came to be . They are the sons of Cain the first murderer

your comment is not even funny and doesn make any sense
also show your flag your nose is showing anyway

Ok heres what happened
>person makes a book
>calls it the bible
>doesnt finish it
>people start believing the book
Thats how the jewish religion(cult) happened.
But then
>guy has bible
>lately some dude named jesus was walking around and was nice
>mom claims she was a virgin when he was born
>He is executed
>Dude adds on to the Bible and makes Jesus seem supernatural
And thats how the religion(cult) of Christianity came to be

Well you should start by viewing the Torah as an utter bullshit that never happened. Not Abraham, Issac ,Jacob, Moses or Joshua ever existed. Book of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are absolute babylonian hogwash with many contradictions in it.

Then you learn about the origins of the Shabbath being a Babylonian full moon day where any employment seized to happen. Later on it had turned into the 7th day which represents each phase of the moon and by the end of the month a new moon begins and thus the shabbath. Passover for example represents the full moon in the first month of the Jewish year.

Attached: 446eewmcpi801.png (2753x2718, 1.16M)

>jews are a species
Its a religion

heres the qrd
christcucks couldnt lend money
jews became very rich lending money
fast forward to the holocaust
now they have the power they gained from hundreds of years of a monopoly on europe's banking system plus the 6 million guilt trip

If jewish is a race then wouldnt jesus be jewish because his parents where jewish too?

There are some people that identify ad Jews that are decendents of the Biblival Patriarch somewhat and then there is the vast majority that are decendents of Khazaria from around 900 AD. The Khazarians claim they are the same as the Judian tribes but they ain't. The Northetn Tribes of Israrl or "lost tribes" of Israel are just that, lost to history.

If Jews created Christianity why did Christians shit on them so much?

Attached: 5330799C-3585-4D00-9C1A-90F7D9804A26.jpg (1080x858, 137K)

Jews are demons.

solid post

not just modern christianity, user. look into the history and actions of christianity, all of them not just "the crusades" which were military failures.

Attached: they hate them alright.jpg (800x800, 165K)

> Jews create LARP religion that bands plebs together under their banner
> Christians take the jew's LARP and writes in their own Messiah
Both sides know they're LARPing thus the animosity but equal support. They're both in on the same secret/con so they cover each other's asses but both are salty at the other for the spoils of their con.

Judaism is about 1000 years younger than Christianity. The priesthood set up by God in the old testament was continued by the Church. The pharisees gave rise to modern-day judaism, which was codified by the talmud, the oldest full manuscript of which dates to ca. 1300

its both retard.

Let me be the double witness on your post brother hh

> Jews create LARP religion that declares them the special chosen ones who should rule over world
> Others take note of the power this LARP yields
> Create their own copy/pasta version and basic declare some random dude as the messiah
> Jews get pissed at LARP theft but the messiah LARP pushes them over the edge and they kill him
> Christians are pissed at Jews because they killed off their LARP leader but can't go full retard because the jews will expose the LARP
> Jews can't go full retard because it exposes their LARP too
> Stalement
> Both LARP religions scratch each others backs
> Colored sand niggers fork their own LARP so they can wield the power too
> Author in an equally powerful Leader that they praise

It's all LARP and hilarious at that.

Does anyone have that one tweet where people caught a jew woman in the act of shilling for abortion as a fellow white person? And she demanded twitter to shut it down immediately after that?

Your timeline is wrong retard. Hadrian btfo out of jews erasing them as a religion 100 years after christanity. Early Christians started dominating towns in the levant by 100 ad and hated Jews.

the mizrahim are sand niggers that stayed in the middle east
the sephardim are sand niggers that fled to spain and portugal after the events of titus and hadrian
the ashkenazim are the khazar turkroach larpers. information on their origins is readily available all over the web

as far as absolute origins there is a theory that jews were originally brahmin caste that were chased out of india and settled in chaldea
hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/

We are gay alien reptiliotoids from outer space which is also water, we subsist on blood of animal but we are particularly fond of white dumb goyim.
Any more questions?

As a Jew I approve.

>chased out of india
jews were poos. kek

>chased out of india
Just like gypsies?

Isaac's twin sons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Can't cite it bc I read it a long time ago but there's a theory that makes a lot more sense than this one.

Thousands of years ago there are 3 main humanoid species:
>1. Cro-Magnon
>Native to africa, purestrain cro-mags are pretty much the same as modern day africans
>Low intelligence, highly social, plentiful resources = R-selection process
>Violent and warlike

>2. (((Melonheads)))
>A more intelligent humanoid, most likely coming to Africa as a small group of survivors from another civilization that collapsed elsewhere, possibly during the great flood that all cultures remember in oral history
>becomes ruling caste that civilizes the native cro-mags in Egypt and other early civilizations
>"we were kings" and shit
>K-selected (for verbal/leadership/manipulation skills)
initially and maintained racial purity but over time degenerated by mixing with the cro-mags that they colonized and ruled, however there are still (((some))) populations that have high prevalence of melonhead DNA
>Purestrain Melonhead have fuckhueg heads and often cover them with big hats in artist depictions

>3. Neanderthals
>Live in harsh northern european climate during ice age and before
>significantly smarter and hardier than cro-mags due to high k-selection pressures from the unforgiving climate and the dangerous and large animals they had to hunt for food.
>high ingroup trust and communication, however vocal chords are not as developed
>often use autistic hand signals and caveart to express themselves

So anyway
>ice age ends
>cro-mags extend into europe
>warmer conditions and death of the most dangerous megafauna means nog retardation is no longer a death sentence
>survival turns from neanderthal vs environment to neanderthal vs cro-mag in full on tribal warfare
>k-selected thals get outbred by r-selected cro-mags
>many neanderthal women are preferred by cro-mag males as warbrides to rape

Attached: 1558096332739m.jpg (1024x900, 227K)

And the hybrids of cro-mags and Neanderthals would go on to become the europeans of today, with high concentrations of thal DNA in select pockets, generally increasing the farther north you go.

Characteristics of high 'Thal DNA include:
>deeper set, light colored eyes
>high spatial IQ (math, sciences)
>introversion at best, autism at worst

Perfectly explained. It's possible to stop this cycle as well, don't lose hope.

Modern Judaism can be traced back to a home country of Khazaria. That's where they really started to take shape. The guy who mentioned even further back they are neanderthal rape babies are completely correct. Modern day ashkenazi are a genetic blight shown by their destructive yet subversive mindset and their diseased bodies. They are also cursed.

Judaism the religion did not start with the modern day ashkenazi but the modern day ashkenazi made sure to put an end to the genetic legitimate jews as shown below.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424

Khazaria was eventually destroyed for being wicked and the elites dispersed to become wandering Jews. House Rothschild, their biggest elites settled in england.

i am just tired of this crap

OP, if you want a quick abridged version watch this b4 it gets shoah'd
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY

>Judaism is about 1000 years younger than Christianity.
christianity is 200 years younger than judaism rabbi
your lies dont fly here

>larp on all caps
even if you dont know it, you are an agent of (((them))) too

> All of these MEME replies ITT of brainlets
I'm going to give you the real redpill
The Kikes descend from Cain, who descends from Lucifer himself.
Lucifer had sexual relations with Eve and she bore Cain. Adam then had sexual relations with Eve and Abel came out. Lucifer seduced Eve into sexual temptation due to her innocence and not knowing right from wrong.
God finds out about this and is furious. He then tells the Serpent and Eve that he shall put ENIMITY between the seed of the Serpent (kikes) and the seed of Eve (The Adamic Race).
So Cain being naturally evil kills Abel and gets banished from the Garden of Eden. Cain is afraid of being found by "beings" outside of the Garden of Eden that will kill him when they see him. If there were just 3 people alive at the time like (((mainstream))) Christianity says, then why was Cain afraid of going outside? How did Cain find a Wife? How did Cain build the city of Nod with his wife? These questions prove that Adam and Eve were not the first "humans", they were the first Caucasian Peoples created in the image of God. So we fast forward about 8 generations to Noah. God spared Noah because he remained pure in his generations, he remained a racially pure adamite unlike the rest of his kin. Then God caused a REGIONAL flood, yes the flood was not a worldly event like (((mainstream))) Christianity leads you to believe. We know it was just a regional flood because when Noah and his three sons come out of the Ark and descend into the Caucasus, they encounter non-adamites already on the borders of Mesopotamia. The Holy Bible also lists tribes and clans that DO NOT descend from Noah, proving that the flood was a regional event. The bloodline of Cain survived the flood and did not perish. So now we get to Noah's son Ham, Ham molested/raped his own mother while she was drunk, for this Noah cursed Ham's descendants for all time starting with his first born named CANAAN, since the descendants of Shem and Japheth ..(cont)

The original Jews are largely gone, mostly absorbed into the Arab population. There are some Sephardic Jews, but they are a small minority.

Ashkenazi are part Asiatic/part European. They follow the Talmud, but they have also practiced eugenics for centuries, mixing the intellectual Jew with the money Jew.

From what I understand, this is the abridged version... more or less.

>be kike
>hear about this Jesus guy
>hear that he says you're fucking scum because heathens and whatnot
>pic related
>launch first ever mossad psy-op to smear this Jesus faggot for saying that it's wrong to fuck your cousins and be greedy hooknose pieces of shit
>psy-op successful
>ohshitthatworked.wtf
>romans get involved
>passionofthechrist.mpeg
>forget that Jesus was a kike, celebrate victory anyway because holy shit that actually worked bros
>easter.bmp
>greed for thousands of years as revenge for egyptian slavery and the fact that Jesus had the rcon codes and fucking respawned like a cheating faggot and the mods wouldn't boot him from the server
>get kicked out of literally every country on Earth because you belong to a race of greedy reptiles that ruin everything for fun and profit
>second verse same as the first
>"well, the first psy-op worked, let's try that shit again guys!"
>skip ahead skip ahead "holocaust" skip ahead skip ahead

You should know the rest bro.

Attached: 1461828269135.jpg (501x504, 179K)

(cont2)
were forbidden to race-mix with the descendants of Ham, then the descendants of CANAAN had to race-mix with the descendants of Cain, so Ham's Adamic Bloodline gets absorbed by the cursed seed of Cain, and the Canaanites then become the (((Canaanites))).
The descendants of Shem, which is where Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Christ come through are always at war with the (((Canaanites))), with the seed of Cain. So then we fast forward to Jacob and his twin brother ESAU. Now Esau was born a redhead or blonde and he was a mighty hunter and strong. But Esau did the mistake of taking (((Canaanite))) wives to marry instead of taking wives from his own Shemitic Adamic bloodline. So Esau is absorbed into the bloodline of Cain via the (((Cannanites))) and his descendants are calle EDOMITES. When the Southern Tribe of Judah gets taken into Babylonian Captivity around 500 BC, the Edomites begin to settle and migrate into the empty Southern Kingdom of Judah. But the Judeans get their freedom after 70 years in Babylonian Captivity and head back home to Judea. When they reach Judea they find the Edomites inhabiting their land, a war breaks out and the Judeans under John Hyracanus defeat the Edomites and put them under tribute. This is a big mistake, over time the (((Edomites))) start slowly taking over the Southern Kingdom of Judea, and they completely take over around 300 BC. So when Christ comes 300 years later, he sees that there are those who are LARP'ing as Judeans but are not Judeans, which is what the Synagogue of Satan is about. Christ knows that these (((Edomites))) do not descend from Adam but descend from their father the devil (John 8:44). Christ rebukes them various times in the NT and exposes these kikes to the whole world.

And this is who the real kikes are, they are not Hebrews, they are not Israelites, they are the descendants of CAIN, the cursed bloodline, they are what we call the JEWS

Attached: kikesarenothebrewisraelites.jpg (640x925, 397K)

The Bible specifically doesn’t say there were Jews in the beginning dumbass.

Also OP you are a retard if you’re seriously looking for legit info on Jow Forums.

Just look around you. The jews control everything. We live in a jew-trix

Stop reading your version of the Scofield bible. Christians were fed a lie by Zionists that they had to support Jews & Israel.

And furthermore, God made a new covenant through Jesus with those who became Christians. The Jew contract with God as His Chosen People was invalidated.

modern jew interpretation = on the 6th day god created the beasts of the field (non jews) then created man (jews)

>Beginning
>Egypt
>Israel
>They reject God, God punished them several times
>Babylon sick bastards create occult religion
>Jesus comes is murdered-Christinianity
>Final revolt destruction of the last Temple
>Full development of Talmud, Kabbalah-Zohar, Mishnah
>Sephardic inbreeding accerates
>Converison of Khazaria by dictate
>Spread out ancient world slight fragmentation
>Late middle ages unification
>Counter attacks explusions etc. during this time, jews doing jew things
>Small in number
>Take over the UK
>Infiltrate all nations
>Most in Russia no modern travel
>Get righteously btfo by the Tsars
>Modern mass conspiracy based on their doctrine and a millenia of failure-Protocols developed conspiracies for enrichment power, conversos, secret agents, etc. establish jewish kabbalah cults for shabbos
>Destroy the monarchies, gain total power on several occassions
>Mind control fake political cults aka Marxism
>organized and controlled WW1 and the destruction of Russia
>after years of setting up "systems" they execute the takeover of America in gradual trying not to cause a revolt in 1913 using it for the "Bolshevik" red terror
>Do WW2
>Establish UN and Israel
>Hegelians btw apart of the equation takeover China and half the world with communism, profiting and making sure no competition comes along the way
>Zionism centered in the West Comminism in the east
>play goyim against each other, control all media, finance, education exempt themselves via trabilism, laws, and conspiracy from all "burderns" un-balanced weights and measures
>Advance economic, social, and political agenda making the goyim dumb as hell, immoral, evil, sick and deny them access to true information.

In between tactical moves out the ass, and strategy switches based on situation.

Now Israel controls 90% the world specifically the west and all the mega power structure....

Did I mention pedophilia?

I don't see this posted much anymore, but here's a good rundown of how they caused the events of WWI & WWII.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

Attached: 1547078311218.jpg (700x711, 230K)

bump