What are your opinions on MGTOW?

Hi guys.
Recently, I have been really anxious, depressed and lost from so many mgtow/red pill videos, blogs and subreddit posts I have seen. I have heard so many horror stories about relationships and marriages, "truths" about female nature (women don't actually care about or love you unless they can benefit from you (mostly financally), love doesn't exist, "good women" are just "lying chameleons", women are always on look out for "better man" even while in relationship, all women have possibility to cheat, they are riding cock carousel, women can't be trusted, they will divorce rape you, etc.) and bunch of other stuff.

What is your opinion on these videos teachings?

Attached: JPEG_20190908_093932.png (329x266, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YuSPF69Evk
youtu.be/IWt-uTLqz24
youtu.be/6o5t-mZhdIU
youtu.be/BbU6uJ7d-zM
youtu.be/zP9fKKuanfE
youtu.be/x3dSHm4po2k
youtu.be/toqhcb9TllY
youtu.be/TI4Z37_VSwI
youtu.be/ieAnQxkl4xk
youtu.be/1mgNDzioFDI
bitchute.com/video/CFN1xTguQu4/
youtu.be/49gnEt0-eD0
youtu.be/d8l789vc1kA
youtu.be/mK-7qyRlHsc
bitchute.com/video/jGKbOJFmnvI/
bitchute.com/video/YdpQ_ZfXOkw/
bitchute.com/video/zJERKrc_u_M/
bitchute.com/video/H3npj_He0gw/
bitchute.com/video/soaJ1Ou68wQ/
bitchute.com/video/74lwBg8RjYw/
bitchute.com/video/NRLXcDK2k_A/
bitchute.com/video/0zd9X5awx64/
bitchute.com/video/7iGHQUnF0Do/
youtu.be/ZjElmUMqas8
youtu.be/HkkcsUS7Fb8
youtu.be/UTRD4ACLhqk
youtu.be/o8ORU290gQs
youtu.be/2NaHFTNpkiM
bitchute.com/video/rG3HC8OrGl4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not every women is bad, in fact I'd say most aren't.

Attached: 1557603506161.jpg (1018x1391, 187K)

A good percentage of women are like what mgtow suggests. But it’s not nearly all, and even “bad women” are at least partially redeemable.

In other words, garbage in terms of an ideology

Here is some videos I have seen:

youtu.be/9YuSPF69Evk

youtu.be/IWt-uTLqz24

youtu.be/6o5t-mZhdIU

youtu.be/BbU6uJ7d-zM

youtu.be/zP9fKKuanfE

youtu.be/x3dSHm4po2k

youtu.be/toqhcb9TllY

youtu.be/TI4Z37_VSwI

youtu.be/ieAnQxkl4xk

youtu.be/1mgNDzioFDI

bitchute.com/video/CFN1xTguQu4/

youtu.be/49gnEt0-eD0

youtu.be/d8l789vc1kA

youtu.be/mK-7qyRlHsc

bitchute.com/video/jGKbOJFmnvI/

bitchute.com/video/YdpQ_ZfXOkw/

bitchute.com/video/zJERKrc_u_M/

bitchute.com/video/H3npj_He0gw/

bitchute.com/video/soaJ1Ou68wQ/

bitchute.com/video/74lwBg8RjYw/

bitchute.com/video/NRLXcDK2k_A/

bitchute.com/video/0zd9X5awx64/

bitchute.com/video/7iGHQUnF0Do/

youtu.be/ZjElmUMqas8

youtu.be/HkkcsUS7Fb8

youtu.be/UTRD4ACLhqk

youtu.be/o8ORU290gQs

youtu.be/2NaHFTNpkiM

bitchute.com/video/rG3HC8OrGl4/

Look man, the mgtow stereotype veiw of women is very real, but whats also very real is drop dead gorgeous women. Who are not malicious used up roasties and are good people. Don't prejudge every woman you see because you're just setting yourself up for lonliness and failure.

It’s just as stupid as saying all guys are chads. Are you a chad? See how stupid the whole thing is? It’s from the mind of a child

Don't accept important facts from very biased people, or at least heavily vet each thing you learn about. Is that person's conclusion coming from hard evidence (e.g. studies, reliable data), or is it just a shitpost of their own theories that seem sort of plausible but don't actual have any rigor of backing to them? I find mgtow/red pill spheres to be absolutely swarming with the latter.

If you want advice on women and how to have good relationships with them, get it from men you yourself actually respect, men who live happy lives, that aren't super bitter. Who are the types of people giving you these red pills? Do you really consider them good, honest men? When you learn more about them as people, would you consider them mentally strong?

You can go your own way if you want to, but don't brand yourself like that. You might meet a woman who changes your mind. Don't look for a girlfriend. Just make yourself into the best man you can, and then maybe you'll attract a good woman.

you should realise that everyone is equally shitty, and that their gender doesnt change this fact. just take people as they are as they come and go

See im only attracted to destructive roasties cause they are the only hotties who give a degenerate like me attention, so even though i exclusivly surround myself with mgtows veiw of women, i stay hopeful that one day i will meet a non lying narcistic abusive one.

Well good women are only attracted to good men, so that's where you have to start.

How to be nymphomaniac former drug addict covered in street tatoos and still find gud gurl?

Go to church and ask God to forgive you.

Because it’s about what inside my dude. We all know that

Bitter delusion..
It's all bullshit written by faggots who women don't want to fuck, or shit ass boyfriend's who got cheated on cause they're shit ass boyfriends (or pick really shitty women) who band together on the internet of all places, declare themselves psychology experts, and go to town on their keyboards.

Most women arent bad. If they were we would have gone extinct long time ago.
I think we all have met 1-2 bad ones in our life, but that pales in comparison to all the awesome ones.
Sure marriage is dicy and relationships are hard, but both parties tend to make that happen.

Many of them are divorced and have experience with women. You're confusing them with incels.

femoid here
I’ve also been binging on mgtow videos (as strange as it sounds) and I’ve been lurking on r/Braincels for a few weeks now (I would never post there because I’m fully aware I’m not welcome nor do I feel like I have to intervene, let them have their safe space)
Personally, I absolutely agree with them, they make some really great points. Women are shallow cunts, just not all of them.
The black pill gave me a better insight on life. It made me hate feminism even more than before,
I try my hardest to treat males with respect and make them feel cared for, whether it’s a stranger on the street or someone I interact with in a daily basis.
It made me more compassionate towards males, however, noticed I have been more intolerant / unreasonable towards foids.
You might encounter good women out there some day, mate. So just don’t shut yourself off.

Stop watching that shit it’s poison.

their observations of human mate selection are like 99% true
the important thing to remember is to protect yourself

Jewish propaganda

long story short I was on the same path as you, but at the end of it I said: "what do I want to live for?" The "right woman" clearly wasn't the answer and honestly from a lot of people's advice most of the time that kind of companionship was further along in their journey anyways.

So for right now my friend you're learning some very real truths that honestly you're better off knowing rather than getting divorce raped, hurt, cheated on etc. At the very least you're aware of this shit instead of being delusional to the reality.

I still believe in the MGTOW message, especially since female domestic abuse on men is not nearly taken as seriously as mens' on women, just grab the relevant information for your own protection and don't browse the subreddit and other places. They're way too full of bitter red pill rage bois that you'll eventually get sick of or keep getting stuck in their circle of hatred. Not a good mindset to have in the first place.

Attached: SoPurrfect-cat-hugging-a-heater.jpg (480x546, 54K)

There are a lot of shitty people out there, OP. Not all women are what you describe, not every man is a violent sex crazed nut.

Though I do believe that some of that is present in the majority of our psyches (we're animals after all) as humans we have the capacity to override that, and most people do this most of the time. Focusing on the negative will make you notice the negative, and vise versa.

>MGTOW
>not going your own way with other men instead
You can ride the cock carousel too. Break the cycle.

They must be pretty shit "teachings" if you need to constantly shill them on here.

>"truths" about female nature (women don't actually care about or love you unless they can benefit from you (mostly financally), love doesn't exist, "good women" are just "lying chameleons", women are always on look out for "better man" even while in relationship, all women have possibility to cheat, they are riding cock carousel, women can't be trusted, they will divorce rape you, etc.) and bunch of other stuff.
what you describe is not normal behavior. it's psychopathy / ASPD. psychos indeed use people only as tools, they don't hesitate to manipulate others to get what they want and then stab them in the back and discard them. they are pathological liars, they can't love or feel guilt and live parasitic lifestyles.
however, only a fraction of women are psychopaths. yes, these people deserve to be kept away from. but blaming all women for actions of mentally deranged abusive ones is unscientific at best. in fact, often it's the other way around: a manipulative abusive man can score with a caring, weak woman. result? she gets abused her whole life, or gets used for sex and then discarded. psychopath women simply have more to get from men.
women are all different, men are all different. we just need to be more aware that neither are all angels, and stop enabling shit like false rape accusations and always assuming woman is the victim.
just get yourself a good, loving woman. there are plenty around.