ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer questions.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
no

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 4GJFyHn.jpg (449x381, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZT9kZIucuF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gf is into the idea of cuckolding and I think I am too. Anyone have experience with it? How did it go?

Posted here some time ago about bed bugs. she came over and we fucked on my bed with lights off. She didnt notice anything, got some bits but I told her its allergy. Shes coming over tonight.Fuck all haters

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Is this an ok amount of muscle?

lmao you do you user

Attached: asdasdasd.png (599x340, 408K)

Girls, is it a red flag if a guy's previous major relationships have all been with significantly (10+ years) older women?

A bit too much

Yes, screams mommy issues

At this point its obvious that the gym is your main hobby. Everyones judgement of that will be different. I guess its something to be proud of though, own it.

>Yes, screams mommy issues
Okay but I don't have mummy issues, all three of those relationships were more of a right time, right place kind of thing.

Way too much

Nope, way too much for me.

Kind of. It would weird me out quite a bit.

Looks fine to me.

So a girl I met like 4 years ago I hit off with pretty well at a cosplay rave event invited me to a similar one a week ago (haven't even seen or talked to her since that first event) I went to that event and didn't recognize her till after the event ended. (the 4 years of no person to person contact and the fact that she was caked with makeup didn't help, I'm also bad at recognizing people through makeup.) I messaged her after the event ended with: "Hey I don't want to sound weird but were you at the × event? I'm really bad at recognizing someone with makeup on and didn't want to oust myself as some weirdo on the dance floor."

She looked at the message and didn't respond back, I find out today that she had unfriended me. I didn't say anything else to her and I'm certain my social media posts wouldn't have moved her to do something as drastic as that.

My question is ladies what are the things that goes in someones mind that would have would lead them to not even have the common courtesy to respond and then unfriend? Did I miss cues to talk to her or something?

I'm just stuck on why they would act that way from something I said that wasn't at all creepy or dangerous.

Aside from that I have seen her feed on social media and she posts a lot pictures to virtue signal 'working' relationships and have caught a post that she deleted from her most recent ex ousting her as a hypocrite within their past relationship. I can pinpoint that 1000% I wouldn't want this person in my life for that lack of self awareness and likeliness of being stuck on an ex.

Attached: 1417926177076.png (449x500, 248K)

how can I show affection to a female friend without it being romantic/ sexual? I do ahve feelings for her, which she knows, but we have agreed to keep things platonic. she is a hugger by the way.

You sound pretty obsessed for someone who hasn't talked to her in 4 years and doesn't want her in your life.

You don't show affection to friends

Oof, someone have never had a hug or a compliment from a friend.

What are you, gay?

>shes a hugger
I want to know how to interact with her when she tries to hug me, and the like. without it being romantic/sexual
>inb4 sidehugs
funnily enough, thats my nickname for her, which she knows. its a bit of an inside joke between her and I.

thats sad actually.

Don't.
I have zero issues with friends showing affection to me and showing affection to friends, both physically and verbally, but you're not friends with her right now: you're in love with her.
Just don't.

Well, you're a jerk for not telling her.
Sure
Yes
This
Being defensive about it isnt helping
Tl;dr
Why are you trying to show her affection?

Does it mean anything if a man is very worried about their appearance and puts a lot of effort into it? I'm not saying it's wrong it is just rare and I wonder why.

It could mean a plethora of things, some good and some bad

Means he has either low self esteem or narcissism, or is gay

>why are you trying to show her affection?
she is the one who aprouches me. she is a fan of hugging.

Well admittedly I was looking for something to spark based on a similar experience from my previous ex. My reaction to my expectancy and the byproduct of something not going the ideal way is a fault I recognize within myself. The sting'll eventually go away once I've emotionally moved on.

And honestly when you're horny red flags just seem like flags until someone breaks the rose coloured glasses on your face.

>girl shows signs of interest irl
>leaving me on read on snapchat tho
>next day i see her shes staring at me, smiling etc

???

i swear i cant tell if girls are into me or just friendly at this point

Attached: 1562682199817.png (894x773, 48K)

youtu.be/ZT9kZIucuF4
side question for the women, would you like kissing/ making out to this song? or am I just a fag for liking the idea?

Lean in but dont really embrace her and turn your head the other way. Are you on the spectrum?

So she's using you for free attention because she knows you're too beta to try anything

To the tldr: girl I haven't talked to in years invites me to event, didn't recognize her while there and messaged her afterwards 'hey I didn't recognize you at × event but I didn't want to oust myself as a weirdo on the dance floor by asking in person.' She reads the message and doesn't respond then later unfriends me (time unknown)

only thing I'm asking is what goes on in someone's head to do not respond to a message and unfriend later?

what spectrum?
we agreed not to do anything romantic. I would, BuT I rEsPeCt hEr bEcAuSe shES a WaMeN

what a sad post.
You're a weakling and she's kinda evil for continuing to hug someone who's expressed romantic feelings for her but she's declined them.

Men and women aren't friends, as you've proven by the fact that you've caught feelings for her.

You can't show her platonic affection (without it seeming fake) since you don't view her in a platonic way.

Break off contact with her, no need to be dramatic about it, but you're obviously getting stringed along.
For your own sake you need to move on, and to do that she needs to go.

no, she imposed romantic restrictions on you and you agreed because you're a beta

Asked a guy out and got rejected. Said he got something else to attend to. But then he doesn't offer another time for a date.

He doesn't like me, does he?

Attached: 1568771916233.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Ok since you responded I went and read your whole thing. My best guess is she didnt remember you. She probably invited everyone on her friends list to the event, then you messaged her and she was like, "who is?" It was rude of her to just delete but a lot of dudes are way lame in dm form and she wanted to avoid any stupid drama, so she just deleted.

Nope, sorry

Guys don't play games, if he didn't like you he'd say so

focusing on music choice for a makeout session is pretty faggy yea.

Autism

Actually, I'm changing my advice. Just dont hug her. Stop talking to her. She'll be into you if you're aloof.

No normal person says "No, I'm not coming out with you because you're ugly".

Who the hell said anything about being ugly?

Its probably too soon to be certain. But if he doesnt contact you to make a plan in the next week, probably not.

You? You expect guys to tell people straight up that they don't like them, but it doesn't really work like that for most people. It's not a mind game, it is basic politeness.

Anonette got rejected. It happens.

Please show me where I said ugly, sperglord

This makes the most sense and I can't believe I didn't consider it, thanks for responding.

Attached: barn.gif (341x321, 2M)

Why would a girl lie about her birth day date? She probably lies alot then.

Attached: 1569100823194.jpg (640x641, 29K)

Ha. Happy to help

I was simply saying that people don't go out of their way to make others uncomfortable and make sure they know that they're not likeable and attractive, user.
Don't take everything so fucking literally, you actual sperg.

>uses quotes
>don't take it literally

Attached: professional.png (300x304, 77K)

I do it all the time online because I don't like people having my actual information.
Different name, birthday, location, etc.

Like, the year? Was she trying to hide her age?

No, the date. Just randomly told me "today is my birthday user" when apparantly that was 6 months ago and in reality its today.

This was in person.

See

Do you work at a restaurant? Did she want free dessert?

No but I've never given her anything even if she would always ask for shit

What do girls think about the Android 13 movie? I feel like it was lacking in music, and really the only cool part was Vegeta showing up and Goku becoming the sun. There were also some cool guitar notes, at least.

Watched the dub, of course.

Attached: 1VFwzQzn.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

Girls, would you date somebody with a lifelong history of anxiety issues that they're only recently getting over?

Maybe, but for your own good you should probably work through them first.

Okay but what's your question?

Girls. When we first are dating and we finally get to sex stage, are you pissed that I want to leave right after I cum?

I was seeing red flags left and right, she approached me in uni asked for my snap, first thing she sends me is how she's been fumbling around drinking at night, later kept saying she loves me though I don't even know her at all. Gut says wtf this bitch Is lying. Then she starts doing shit like that, one day saw me in Starbucks said it's her birthday today and I said happy birthday but again brain said she's lying.

SOLID 3/10

Yes. As long as you're working hard to improve yourself, I'm okay with almost everything.

Yeah, probably. I just figured a girlfriend could inspire me to get out of the house more, assuming I can get one.

You don't want to set yourself up to become codependent though. I think it would be better to force yourself out first.

My biggest hurdle is social interaction. Going out isn't so much the problem, it's talking to people. Somebody that I really trust and care about would be optimal for this. Of course, the chances of getting a girlfriend when I'm too anxious to ask anybody out is slim to none, so I guess it's just optimistic thinking. It's a shame there aren't any programs for people with social anxiety to meet each other and help each other out of their shells.

Question for girls. What's the minimum age you'd be surprised to hear a guy is still a virgin?

do all girls just love to go out every evening or can i find myself cute that would rather stay at home

I'm friends with a girl who leaves the house about once a month except for work and necessities.

21 I guess. I wouldn't think it is bad, just that it is a little odd.

I don't really like to go out. My boyfriend and I go out pretty rarely unless it is hockey season.

Why does he openly dislike my friends even though he didn't even meet most of them? Looking for some male insight

Is there an age that it becomes bad?

Are they male friends? If so, self-explanatory. If not, some guys just have hard times having platonic relationships with females.

>Place a heavy item onto a counter and its cap flies off
>coworker happens to be passing by and picks it up
>As she approaches I extend my hand and say thanks so I can take the cap and put it back on
>She slams the cap back into place without a word and walks away

I-intense. Was this abnormal?

Not really. It becomes weirder as you grow older but it's never a bad think.

That's fine, I'm used to being weird.

Yes they are male.. I explained to him they're childhood friends but he still calls them fat virgins etc

Probably trying to appear to be an 'alpha chad' by shitting on all the other males around you. Sounds like an asshole but hey he's got a gf so it checks out.

Women, what makes you like shorter men? I don't mean men who are relatively short, I mean ones that are shorter than you specifically. As someone who is short I am always surprised when a girl taller than me is into me (even if it's just a 2-3 inch difference).

For the girls out there. What's your opinion on skinny fat guys? I'm pretty thin, but I have a belly that extends about an inch from my waist. No matter how hard I work out, I can't seem to get rid of it. I'm pretty self conscious about it to the point where I think "man, no chick would want to wake up with this next to her."

Not all women are shallow

How tall are you? Could be that you're a good height and they're just 'too tall themselves'.

There's a lot going on in terms of height as a male, though, so I get why women are repelled by it. Makes a man look weaker, somewhat childish, in addition to it being proportionally less attractive.

Lmao I'm 5 foot 3. I wish it was just a problem of tall women.

I like how a person who takes care of them selves is considered bad to you. Lol.

Are you sure they're actually romantically interested in you and you're not just thinking they want to fuck because they're acting nice towards you?

Do women care about leg hair? Mine is very thick but practically invisible, so I'm thinking about trimming / shaving it for comfort purposes.

>Do women care about leg hair?
No.

But facial hair? Yes. At least if it's at the stubble stage.

I'm 100% certain because some of them were my girlfriends, yeah. I never got around to asking them this question, though.

And I'm not saying women are all over me. I'm just saying that of the 7-8 women that have shown romantic interest in me throughout my life have been taller.

If you have any more passive aggressive inquiries then I'll answer those too

Ladies, what makes you think that having a vagina entitles you to a unique opinion? Given that your gender makes up more than half the human population the gamut of personality types is so wide that there isn't a "female" style of thinking. It's the equivalent of saying that males like football because they're male. It's ridiculous. These threads are ridiculous.

We don't? All opinions expressed here are personal and no one thinks that they are the official spoke person of the female gender.

If a girl invites you to do lots of stuff one on one together is she interested sexually or just being friendly? I've known her for a while but we had a falling out and she just started hitting me up again this month.

Attached: super.jpg (330x269, 43K)

What do you mean? Is that implying it's a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm implying that facial hair is a bad thing, yes. Leg hair is whatever though as long as it's not scratchy.

I disagree. The majority of these questions are "if girl does X" or "what do girls think of Y". It's as if the men in this thread think there is some sort of women groupthink. Everyone is unique and the preference of one doesn't apply as the preference for all.

There's nothing wrong with anecdotal evidence, user. We're asking friendly questions not curing cancer.

that's literally the premise of the thread you thicko, obviously different women will have different opinions, the point is to aggregate them together