Minitman Patriot suit

Can anyone please test this clothing to see if it is good at hiding heat signitures from a flir camera?

patriot-suit-club.thinkific.com/courses/minuteman-poncho
Yeah I know this isnt a request thread, but suck it up. hiding yourself from thermal visioning is the most politically incorrect thing you can do because it makes it harder for the government to track you and send a missile from an attack chopper to kill your not alive long enough to be sorry ass.

Attached: Six_Piece_Patriot_Suit_-_FLIR_3_large.jpg (480x352, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectgecko.info/#projectgecko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

insane people have been wrapping themselves in tin foil for decades, you're not new or edgy

How does it work?

study tactics you fucking retard

>your insane if you are a little bit concerned that your crazy government might try to hurt you

follow the link, it is a ghillie suit.

New kids. Just hide behind some pane of glass. Can’t get good thermals through that. Next question.

>equipment doesn't matter because tactics.

your country doesn't have anything guided Romania, least of all missiles

Clearly I am studying tactics if I'm trying to hide from thermal visioning.

i responded to wrong post sry

I'll say this much anons, intelligence is a special ability and the more you realise this and what you can do with it, the better. It gives you a huge edge over the bulk of other people, particularly the kinds of people that will be loyal to useless governments.
If this type of shit doesn't already exist, invent it. Inventing is what smart people do. It's literally proven that some people are simply just more innovative than others.

Shut up gypsy

>Afghanistan

Mate, I guarantee that guy who wrote the "study tactics" thing, is an overweight guy who dresses up as solid snake.
I am 100% certain that this is what he looks like. He's that guy.

Attached: dangerous-post.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>equipment isn't use in Afghanistan.

like Waco!

Attached: dangerouspost.png (500x375, 417K)

Sure. Send me one and I’ll test it on the FLIR cameras at work.

Attached: 9EB1B644-F822-4C8C-8A73-CC30720015FB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

None of that shit really helps, especially if you are moving, you’re only offset enough to maybe avoid detection if you are completely still

You’re better off building a tunnel or understanding that if there’s a drone up you should get inside or move someplace with a thick canopy, like your mom

projectgecko.info/#projectgecko

its 27.00 usd

What does the red signify?

do you know what else conceals your thermal signature?

A $15 ghillie suit, using the terrain and weather to your advantage, being sneaky or fighting asymmetrically when you don't have air superiority, and attacking your enemies aircraft, pilots, factories, supply lines,etc

your stupid tinfoil poncho will get shredded on undergrowth and isn't sneaky whatsoever, and limits your movement. It also is probably highly IR reflective.
I'm not against gear, I'm against retarded hicks. The operator in this photo has probably the best equipped infantry standoff rifle in the entire US military.
get geared up niggers

Attached: 4bf9db5362c2e50cbc8a25ee0ce6e5b0.jpg (1242x1217, 470K)

Nothing is hiding you from FLIR.

Try seeing a 98.6 degree F human with FLIR in a 100 degree Fahrenheit desert you dumb fucking retard

What is Vantablack?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1366x768, 29K)

shut up government

The only thing that's gonna save you from FLIR if you're outdoors is thick foliage, or an insulated suit with a closed cycle breathing system.

Oh sorry, I didn’t realize this was a charity request

ok so how am I going to get this to you?

Just visit your local firehouse. They should have FLIR equipment. Nigger.

user one of the key parts of schizophrenia is the fear that people are out to get you

ghillie suits don't conceal your heat, retard. only car windows can do that.

Find something natural with a higher temp and stand near or under it.
Years ago the cops lost a guy at night because he was in a pine forest and stayed next to a tree

plastic raincoats are cheap right now

No, it won't conceal your heat, but it will dim it significantly, and if you're really fixing to stay hidden it's a good thing to wear anyway.

JESUS H TITTYFUCKING CHRIST

THIS THREAD IS SOME SIMPLETONS USING AN IPHONE IMAGE FILTER TO SHILL THEIR BULLSHIT ON THEIR SIGHT

What does the H stand for?

What's with the wet suit and
camo umbrella?

Horny
Dude would pork ANYTHING!
None of the apostles were safe.