Trump just killed Boeing

The Europeans are going to replace all American exports to China and laugh all the way to the bank

Attached: 1546529486660.png (640x553, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Boeing-outsource-their-flight-control-software-on-737-MAX-8-to-India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean they'll crash either way

>money is the most important thing to strive for
>import shitskins to grow consumption
>lose your culture and heritage
>let the Chinese have a back-door on your passenger aviation
Your funeral, pal.

>Chinese aircraft

I wouldn't trust a fucking Chinese toaster, let alone a fucking airliner.

Yeah I'll never step on an Airbus again, fuck that. Chink shit is the worst in the world.

Boeing killed itself when it sold out to India.

>The Europeans are going to replace all American exports to China

Article literally says, imports of chinese aircrafts to Europe.

Europe also has plane makers you fucking retard

They glue those planes together

>The Europeans are going to replace all American exports to China and laugh all the way to death

Fixed that for you, chink.

>Chinese aircraft to enter European market

I don't see it lasting long.

After their 737max trick, give NFs about them. Actually feel sorry for the workers.

Not anymore.

FPBP

>The Europeans are going to replace all American exports to China and laugh all the way to the bank
>All this cheap Chinese crap Made America Great
>Let's buy potentially dangerous equipment from the people who make the cheapest/worst escalators in the world.
I am gonna be laffin when these hit the airways, enjoy your "shortened" flights eurofags.

Attached: ChineseFlights.jpg (800x581, 52K)

wait, so is the EU selling out to China, or can Airbus not supply enough? why on God's earth are they bringing in Chinese planes when they have domestic manufacturers?

I presume they're also done buying our famous "Steel Beam-Melting" jet fuel?

Attached: L8401261550189971800.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Airbus and Boeing have order backlogs in the high hundreds and the Chinese market is demanding lots of aircraft right now.

woot
so china steals the tech, crashes a few boeings, and then steals the EU from boeing and airbus.

nicely played china...

Attached: graveyard-shift.jpg (1280x720, 284K)

>Ho lee Fuk

Attached: doge_smile.jpg (693x720, 34K)

It’s an Airbus and Boeing market, there is absolutely no door for the chinks to put their bound smelly feet into. Cheap Chink garbage is notorious for being garbage quality. There is no way any commercial airline would ever buy a fleet of shitty Chink planes. They would crash, break into pieces, fall out of the sky, stop working for no reason, scratch easily, have all sorts of defects, etc

>Europe actively funding hostile governments
I want the Chinese to show their true colors already.

>why on God's earth are they bringing in Chinese planes when they have domestic manufacturers?
because trade goes both ways, china is going to shift $300 billion of high tech imports from america to europe, and europe needs to trade it back with the chinese

Explain? They outsource the plane firmware?

Notify me when they start using Chinese escalators...

Chinese machines are the very best in the world for luck based population control.

Chinese plan crashes carrying merkel, WOOPS

AOC will be happy when they all crash killing thousands and then no one in Europoor can use planes anymore.

I for one will never fly in a plane built by the same people who make the goods which are sold at Harbor Freight. Chinks are clueless when it comes to making good metal

Attached: chinese metal.jpg (448x228, 17K)

China doesn't even import $300 billion of us goods....

Europe is really thinking short term. They contain about IP theft and forced tech transfer but do nothing but submit.

Yeah because being litteral slaves to you fucking kikelovers have worked out so great so far right? You are the destroyers of European culture, you create the wars where these fucking invaders come from, you remove the strong leaders that sent the niggers back to africa, you sent the kikes back and use economic/military power to make europe take in these fucking niggers, you indoctrinated our people with your consumerism and degeneracy.
I could go on and on but i think my fellow Norwegians ww2 poster couldnt be more correct.
Trading with china is only positive for Europe, you filthy mutts have yourself to blame for your waning influence; i know its hard to understand, but the rest of the world do not enjoy following your every demand; demands that purely come and benefit your jew owners.
Fuck off nigger scum.

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

No way is anywhere in Europe going to buy a Chinese plane what this really means is included in the other terms of the pact which are China paying to copy Airbus designs to help meet Asian aircraft demand currently unsatiated by Airbus' assembly line output

>huehue monki bitching about European heritage

When did our drug fronts get so uppity?

Attached: 1531919014520.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

I, for one welcome our new yellow overlords.

>riding a chinese plane

Attached: 1556226898336.gif (499x302, 572K)

SHITSKIN DETECTED

t. chink

>Chinese machines are the very best in the world for luck based population control.

Farage & BRexit will crush Conservatives and Labour on Thursday. Marie Le Pen will defeat Macron in France. Britain and France will want out of the EU and Germany will be fucked. The patriotic Brits would and will always side with the USA over the EU and China.

Chinese aircraft will be extremely safe. Like Chinese buildings, escalators and elevators.

Attached: 1558312662811.jpg (500x363, 34K)

>Marie Le Pen will defeat Macron in France
hah ah ah a h ahah ah aha ha ha

yeah cause I really want my country's economy or businesses to be dependent on foreign nations and consumers

fuck that shit and fuck free trade
Boeing can make enough aircraft to serve the American market and leave it at that
so long as they sell their planes at a profit they'll do just fine for themselves

>eu is supposed to protect european industry

Attached: 1.jpg (600x507, 96K)

well its not like you didn't destroy their technological industry first

now the almost have none to care about
they may as well mimic the chinese

That image is disgusting mate

Hope they like flaming airplane debris raining over their countryside every other month

The typical /ptg/ low-iq response. This is why its no point sitting up at night anymore, you subhumans destroy everything you get near.
Yesterday i had the same fucking talk with similar filth who refuse to understand vpns and when a post is not written by a mongoloid child you answer with your usual "funny" comments. And you wonder why the entire world hate your fucking guts. But introspective have never been the strong suit of people with lower iq than an average somalian. Good night you trash. May china enslave you and nuke the filthy jews you worship as gods. Europe will finally be free from your clutches.

Attached: 1558098936618.jpg (720x581, 77K)

After working for boeing I'm already hesitant to fly on another plane. Letting China into the air game is quite literally setting up for disaster

It seems you are mistaken, it's not a large order of 737 MAXs.

Pilot here

Lol nope

>I presume they're also done buying our famous "Steel Beam-Melting" jet fuel?
Have a (you), user

Attached: bvh0c39dw3501.jpg (2296x1340, 142K)

Here you go.
Better on the eyes?

Attached: 2.jpg (125x105, 2K)

b - b - but /airplanes/? Oh Europe.

>Pilot here

What exactly was the point of stating that then following up with a worthless opinion? You're probably some teen with a PPL who thinks that makes him an expert on Chinese aerospace engineering. Fuck outta here, cunt.

Boeing screwed itself when it outsourced nearly the entire airplane, and the suits bragged about it being a "systems integrator" rather than a manufacturer
only the assembly is done anymore in the US
I wonder how many of their suppliers they outsourced to are providing parts to Chinese airliners?

>pointless drivel
Listen hue, if you want to at least carry a conversation on here, at least post relevant and factual information.

>China and laugh all the way to the bank
>ha ha Europe will be ours
China is going to conquer that part of the world using the method that the bankers used to set up Israel. Eat up all the private industry and property then move in to protect assets.

are you honestly so blind in your hatred of our admittedly evil government that you don't realize turning to China is simply out of the frying pan and into the fire?

>some teen
Lel nope

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-231955_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.26M)

>implying the chinks even have sound engineering practices
Whatever you say, Xiang.

If it's Boeing, I ain't going.

And the reason they did that was to outsource risk for not hitting production quotas to third parties. Next level kikery.

Seemingly, yes (haven't read the article yet).
quora.com/Did-Boeing-outsource-their-flight-control-software-on-737-MAX-8-to-India

Would you say you guys hire more out of 141 schools or 61 schools?

Based. Fuck America, fuck US soldiers, fuck US politicians, fuck US police, fuck US lawmakers, and fuck US Jew bankers

Fuck yes. 141 here, waiting to get in the ranks with Envoy or Skywest in the next two years. Any words of advice or companies to avoid coming out of 141?

How does it feel being a glorified bus driver? Do you have to read tell everyone about the credit card your airline offers at the end of the flight? Are there some people you hate co-flying with?

... bulk of article, cuz schadenfreude:
> Yes, they did outsource it extensively to India. Boeing finally did start to move software development back to the US in late 2017, but that was much too late for the doomed 737 MAX 8s. The US based software team's initial contribution is supposed to be the 797 in 2024. What is the reason for the switch? The majority outsourced 787 was a disaster, and now the 737 MAX. Boeing has outsourced software and components since the '80s.

FPBP

Attached: Chinese building.webm (480x480, 1.89M)

Assuming that's actually your uniform, I hope I never have the mispleasure of flying with you to my left judging by how you type.

Then they get everything they deserve.
t. Software engineer making six figures to fix or straight up re write shit code done by pajeet in an effort to cut costs. They've since cut ties with that company and now every day is a joy of wondering why code that could never possibly do anything is in place or why they commented out entire documents when we have version control.
Any company that outsources deserve the pain it causes.

Many such cases.

You're an idiot, you do realize that Boeing moved their aircraft production to China right?

>Implying grammatical structure has fuck all with how to handle an aircraft

MY fuck the amount of paki's in Limeyland is just unfathomable.

Yeah let's just let China install spy equipment on all of our commercial airliners, that would be great.

I'm assuming you're going to be a CFI? Dont go teach at ATP, if you are. Also, look to work at a 141 school with high amounts of flying, namingly ones in Florida, Arizona, Texas, etc.

As for regionals, avoid Mesa and compASS, oh and gojet. It depends what you want. If you want to go to American, go to enboy or Piedmont or PSA. If you want Delta, go to Endeavor, etc.

Considering I fly an airplane, and dont drive a bus, nor do I get paid bus driver money, I'm not really sure what you are talking about

>gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

>Considering I fly an airplane, and dont drive a bus, nor do I get paid bus driver money, I'm not really sure what you are talking about
Do you fly for a major airline?

>assuming everything about someone's aviation skill based on 4 words
Lel

No I fly rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong

Yes

> you're an idiot
LOL

Ya I guess that massive plant in Washington is just for show

>Chinese made anything

Attached: Chinese wall fall.webm (640x480, 1.09M)

Do you have to tell everyone about the credit card your airline offers at the end of the flight?

It's not the fact that its Chinese made (well, actually it is), but more to do with a lack of aviation engineering ability/knowledge.

Spirit? No lol.

Yeah I plan to do CFI when I get the hours. My CFI said he was just going to do CFII, but skip MEI since it's not necessarily worth the time to do before hiring out. My 141 is constantly cycling through people, so I should be CFI for about a year and change. Thanks for the info on the regionals.

Out of those, if I want to stay on a Boeing platform, which one?

Also, is the pilot boning flight attendants meme real?

>The Financial Times states the C919 is outdated by 10–15 years compared to the latest versions of the A320 and Boeing 737, and will probably cost more to operate.

Chinese planes lmao.
The one they're working on now is a collaboration with Russia. And we all know Russian planes are the hallmarks of safety and quality.

Attached: 1521465341277.jpg (432x902, 108K)

it's shedding the skin due to growth

This isn't the 1960s, there is a lot more to being a pilot than knowing how to handle an aircraft. When I was applying to pilot academies with no flying experience 3 years ago I aced the psychometric testing but failed on the observed group exercises twice until months later I got my act together and developed my personality to get accepted. And my first job since graduating and getting rated has been flying A330s so I haven't needed to extensively employ the hand flying skills I learned, but I have certainly needed the soft skills.

>Chinese aircraft
Well let's hope they do a better job at copying those compared to the elevators or escalators.

Trusting a culture that has no concept of the value of human life. Chinamen doesn't give a fuck.

Will you graduate with 50 hours multi time? If yes, don't get an MEI. If no, get an MEI. I worked as a cfi in Florida for 10 months before taking a job flying cargo on a jet at 600 hours. I built my 1000TT that way instead. It was jet time, and better prepared me to be an airline pilot than instructing ever did. Yeah, if your school will have a constant stream of students, and good weather, for you then yeah stay there. I did my CFI and CFII in 30 days at American Flyers in Florida. Was only $5k for both ratings. My 141 university wanted 20k and a year. Faggits

Which Boeing product? I'd say the 75/76 if you can. 737 is an interesting airplane and does weird things, but still a good bird

Yeah, but I've only ever banged 2 FAs. Not in the airplane, tho

The "Chinese assembled" Comac aircraft are exactly that. They're assembled there, they've purchased 95% of the components from foreign manufacturers and called it their own. The only part which they've designed without outside help are part of the wing assembly.

Attached: 6a00d83452a77469e2019b01a8b1c9970c.png (1024x686, 295K)

>chinese toaster, whats the worst that can happen?
>had a cheap chink toaster once not pop up when it was done toasting, wife was confused and thought it just needed another minute.
>it burned through its plastic casing and was starting to burn my wooden table before i pulled the plug
>now i make sure someone has to be beside the toaster at all times if you want some toast

>why on God's earth are they bringing in Chinese planes when they have domestic manufacturers?
China will be purchasing more commercial airliners than the west for about 25 years spending about 2.3 trillion over the course of 20 years, about 6-8K hulls, parts, service, maintenance training & support. That's a shit ton of planes and a lot of money would be leaving their economy with them getting none of it back. Therefor the Chinese want part of the production in their country, just the upholstery... for now. On top of that they get tons of soft power by having the ability to turn the screws on Airbus and Boeing by making sure two huge companies and their components contractors could suffer huge losses or even go out of business by going to the competition. Boeing tying it'self to China is a huge mistake and will cause them enormous amounts of frustration several years from now.

>After working for boeing I'm already hesitant to fly on another plane.
Yeah, another great company ruined by six sigma, the idiots that cook spreadsheets and rubberstampers who do anything to keep production flowing.

i can't wait for all the mysterious crashes

>Leaves gate, starts APU to get bleed to turbines to start them
>Taxis and continue to HS line of whichever runway
>complete checklists and proceed with T/O roll
>After V2, auto is engaged

What the fuck else is even pertinent to the operation of the aircraft? Talk to the computer trying to woo it just right?

>Chinese aircraft

Honestly cant be worse than Boeing

>not allying with China to destroy the US once and for all