Does Jow Forums actually believe we need military grade weapons to protect us from the government...

does Jow Forums actually believe we need military grade weapons to protect us from the government? Assault rifles or not, the government would mow down all opposers like a scythe to wheat

Attached: pol_vs_policestate.gif (274x202, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/fbi-agent-shot-booby-trap-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_SSdLQcGEio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok den

Attached: 49938410_1095470120634990_2173655606743793664_n.jpg (720x900, 108K)

they would do what?

Attached: RTR4FOZ3.jpg (2880x1920, 699K)

Imagine how easily they'd mow people down if they didn't have weapons. It's not about if you can win it's about having the ability to fight. I know most liberals would willing give themselves into slavery if it meant no harm would come to them, but others are willing to sacrifice safety for freedom. Most gun rights activists I know are military/ex-military anyways.

they held back because of the media coverage

ok that makes more sense

>federal government chooses not to have a bloodbath and kill a bunch of basically harmless rednecks with guns
>WOOHOO THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST US, BOYS!

Attached: fugspin.gif (512x481, 646K)

>Imagine how easily they'd mow people down if they didn't have weapons.

Or if they had their guns but the feds responded by sending in a bunch of armored vehicles & gassing/shooting everyone.

Attached: 1513895691753.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Sure thing Fed!

Attached: lzntbmppdal21.jpg (637x1055, 73K)

The military would never mow down their own. You'd have a small percentage of dipshit Marines and Soldiers who would go full retard thinking they're the next le ultimut seal6, but most wouldn't. I spent 10 years in the military and that kind of talk goes around. If it ever got so bad to where the government wanted to use the military against the people, they would go AWOL.

which is why our constitution enumerates our right to keep and bear arms that are equal or superior to those who would oppress us

lol bullshit

Attached: zog government forced diversity on innocent students at gunpoint.jpg (650x510, 78K)

kent state

Is he ok?

You overestimate the ability of the federal government

People actually willing to march on the government > Guns

Kent state would've turned out different if guns were allowed on campus

>The military would never mow down their own.
That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day, and I've heard some fucking things. That's like saying the gubment will never do anything to hurt the people.

Which is exactly why I support Iran's and NK's efforts to get nukes.

You honestly think that the federal government lacks the ability to arrest or kill a couple hundred guys with "assault" rifles and scoped bolt actions? The only reason that group wasn't all killed and imprisoned is that the federal government chose not to do that. It was much better in terms of optics to just wait until they could arrest the figureheads and place everyone else on a watchlist.

Yes, they'd have needed a few more national guard with more guns to suppress the students.

The Fed rarely try anything against armed people without at least a three to one advantage. Enough numbers and they will back off.

>You honestly think that the federal government lacks the ability to arrest or kill a couple hundred guys with "assault" rifles and scoped bolt actions?

Not without incurring casualties themselves. If they didn't have guns every single one of them would've been arrested and thrown in prison. The land would've been taken and nobody wouldve said anything.

Most of the people on here don't honestly need an AR, but gosh darn it you can't blame me for having tried me best to arm nerdy white people for a world where hardened men will proudly kill each other to ensure their kids eat.

>Not without incurring casualties themselves.

Of course not without casualties, but the more numerous, more organized, better trained and far better armed side could have won if they were sufficiently motivated to. That's all I'm saying.

The bundy protesters came out okay for the most part because the federal government chose not to curbstomp their shit. Why? Maybe because it would look bad, maybe because it wasn't important enough to mobilize those resources, maybe both. But they could have.

Mmm you are a retarded kike. Go watch your Asian wife fuck a nigger jew..

It's called Guerrilla Warfare. It's call we know where their families lives.
And every civilian mowed down by the government will create 100 more rebel fighters. See how much respect you have for the troops when they kill your mother. When you child's brain in splattered all over the wall of your living room you'll want to kill every person in uniform you see. And you won't care that you'll be mowed down.

That's part of the point. When it's clear that the government isn't 'playing nice' you'll see much heavier weaponry appearing in 'civilian' hands.

I'm not surprised that someone who's never been to combat would actually think this.

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

They could have and then lost the war. You brainlet I hope you never get near anyone with power you could get yourself killed.

that is what the loyalists said about the bongs

when they don't care about the media coverage and whether the conflict will grow, then they will not hold back

Citizens need military grade weapons.
The military and rules of war define what that means. Could be bows and arrows.

>They could have and then lost the war.

lol yeah 'the war'. I'm sure there would have been a national insurrection over some folks getting shot over illegal grazing and occupying a building. This is silly think.

Exactly his point you dumbass.

Then they go full civil war. Protip: the civilians usually win.

Yes. ATF got backed off at Waco, and it made the feebs so mad they killed all their kids.
Shot the Weaver woman and baby too.

Attached: IMG_20190521_233111.jpg (1080x1193, 196K)

This

I want to arm the people
You want to disarm the people
Think about it

Attached: 1545972807977.jpg (1690x1512, 455K)

Attached: 1539377518896.jpg (640x650, 97K)

Could the goverment curbstomped them? Sure. But if they weren't armed the feds would've absolutely been curbstomped.

Take the revolutionary war, or a more recent example Vietnam. American could've simply overpowered Vietnam and by every right they should have. They were better equipped, better fed, more advanced ect ect. But it ended up being a shit show because we lost resources and men over practically nothing. What recourse do people have against a tyrannical government besides arms? You think protesting means shit?
You think your vote means shit?
Maybe you'd roll over into servitude and slavery if daddy goverment told you to but many other people don't feel that way.

All they have to do is emp the place and let FEMA and the military take control. If you dont think they can render your weapons useless, you're a moron also. It's called magnets, idiot.

And be the rulers of...what, exactly? Empty fields? Burned out office buildings? If the US military has to march through the streets and mow down crowds of civilians, assuming they would even comply with those orders, they've already lost. The US is 100% done and over at that point. All our allies will abandon us or actively aid the civilians, our enemies will take advantage of the situation and our entire society as we know it will cease to exist.

Which is why the US government wouldn't do such a thing unless it is a last resort. And that's why those weapons are useful, because in the real world, you're going to be up against a couple of beat cops in kevlar, not some highly trained kill squad.

media never would have been involved if not for the armed standoff, retard

MODS = FAGS

Attached: 1554963688721.png (500x1221, 307K)

>tfw unironically believe the government should pay for your healthcare and put a firearm in your hand

Just fuck off, you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1557274395242.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

bro can i get those stats if you have them? asking for a friend

its a deterrent for the tyranny but its true purpose for fighting your pet niggers and spics.

Attached: I second that.png (799x541, 787K)

they have a program for that
it's called 'the military'

can a Jow Forumsommando tell me why there are bullet strikes hitting the grass just behind the guy? are they bouncing off his bones? sry if this is a dumb question but i'm only used to spoons.

>military grade
As opposed to the ww2 battle-rifle cartridges that "deer rifles" fire?

>asking to be spoon-fed

Attached: 1558475462657.png (592x775, 345K)

Look at the gun. The police guy only hits the first shot.

nah bro its for a friend

nvm i'll stop being a faggot lmao

lol, feds aren't going to dive head first into a gunfight with 200 armed rednecks. Even if they ended up with a 10:1 k/d that's not a risk they're going to want to take. As it turns out, cops don't like dieing just as much as everyone else.

oh those are misses? sheesh.

Yes. I believe that self-defense is of the utmost importance. Tyranny is always only one election away.

I'd rather die fighting for my freedom than live a safe life as a slave.

A few hundred men isn't going to take down the us gov, but that's not the issue. The issue is whether the gov can take down the entire american population if the people chose to rise up against the gov.

>military grade weapons
Whenever anyone says this I know they’re a raging homosexual, it’s akin to
>I really love shoving nigger cocks up my arsehole as trannies blow hot ropey cum all over my stupid fucking liberal face.

military grade weapons = faggot

The Turner Diaries revolution would not have happened if Sen Cohen hadn't have disarmed all the boomer conservatives.

>AR vs F22 Raptor
No.
>AR vs local unarmed fed loyalists forcing the economic collapse of the Fed
Yes.

can anyone give me gun stats? all these homo articles list no sources

That was one of the galvanizing events in the first revolution. Things are different now but I believe it is easily possible. I would rather be a nut job who believes than an unimaginative bootlicker. People who say things could be a lot worse are correct but also pathetic. Things could be much better too.

Is that an AR platform in 4570 govt?

they're either missing or going straight through him.

no, I believe military grade is too low of quality.

Oh yeah, so that means if a full-scale fucking civil war broke out, we'd all be fucked because it would never get covered, right?

if you caught a raptor on the tar an AR would decimate it.

Yes, we really need Moab

Didnt this guy get arrested and slammed with a bunch of felonies

lmao the American government couldn't beat rice farmers with AKs nor goat fuckers with even older AKs.

What the fuck makes you think they're going to be able to stand a chance against the Gravy Seals and any other grassroots militia?

Attached: 1546986484137.jpg (317x307, 18K)

>Being a cop in brazil

Attached: y tho.jpg (473x480, 51K)

they do that and their wives and kids end up getting beheaded on a livestream.

Read this (pic) Very carefully, faggot

Attached: civwaretard.png (1315x890, 555K)

>slaughter a bunch of hicks in the desert
>have to deal with hicks bombing, burning, sniping, and kidnapping alohabet niggers across the country.

lol

Attached: 1527838462672.png (640x607, 408K)

just saying

Attached: .jpg (765x1024, 104K)

Judas goat the fucking cops or soldiers. Have someone lead them to a cache of weapons and ambush the kikesucking faggot tranny soldiers from cover.
Sandniggers aren't the only people that can make IEDs, I'm fairly certain there's plenty of former military members that know how to make them even better.

kek is that a Jow Forums land mine?

Our second amendment was literally for this purpose. Biggest cuck on the chan.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 11K)

it's a replica of the one of the booby traps found in Gregory Lee Rodvelt's house, which was booby trapped to absolute fuck.
nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/fbi-agent-shot-booby-trap-.html

wtf I love trump now

>it's tied to the pin
Fool.
Stick a tube on the wall, tie the nade to the handle, pull the pin (keeping the safety level in place, and CAREFULLY insert the nade into the tube.
You now have an effective stationary I.E.D.
Come at me, glow-niggers.

thanks bro

That wont really do any damage just so you know.

me on the right

>a shotty shell won't do any damage
M8, I...

obviously that should be upside down and pipe strapped to the wall.

the point of an effective trap is to incapacitate or inhibit, not kill. That would absolutely impede an entry no matter where it hit the recipient. Are you going to march forward after being shot in the thigh?

no

Explain to me how a military composed of ~1.2 million personnel can reliably suppress an armed population of 327 million.

I'm wouldn't charging out against the feds, dummy, I'd be posted up waiting for them to break in to ensure that the first few would go down before I would. Got a staircase from an easily-fortifiable upper level that overlooks the front entrance that they'd be coming in through, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel no matter who comes through the front door, be it feds, nigger thieves, or leftist mobs thinking they were going to one up me.
After a few such incidents, the feds would be so fucking demoralized that they'd all fuck right off and decide staying alive is better than confiscating our firearms. It's why they'll never, ever do it, no matter how much of a wet dream it is for lefty retards.
KYS lefty glownigger kike faggot cunt.

Attached: 1554237360378.png (512x512, 207K)

>checked

Trust me I'm from /k

It wont do any damage, without a barrel to concentrate the energy the pellets wont penetrate foam.

Thats how my brother lost a portion of his hearing in Iraq, substitute flashbang for grenade. Better hope you are more careful than his squad mate.

our military couldnt dominate a bunch of sheep fuckers with AK-47s.
our military couldnt dominate a bunch of rice farmers with AK-47s.
our military couldn't dominate a bunch of african skinnies with AK-47s

The combined populations of all 3 of the countries mentioned is ~20% of the US population. The US population has the most guns of any population on the planet.

Oh, sweetie...

>without a barrel to concentrate the energy
I can always appreciate b8 but this is just silly

If that’s your stance why bother banning them? Just sit back and watch it all unfold.

Fucking leaf. Here watch this video and learn from it. Do you not take physics classes in Canada. Too much time fappin' to traps and not enough time reading. This concept is not hard to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SSdLQcGEio

Attached: Leaf.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

door mines are great against swat and glow in the dark cia niggers. trail cameras are great security cams too because they can be motion activated, see at night, run on batteries (cutting power wont stop your security system) and finally trail cameras are decentralized because they run on sd cards or wifi (have fun finding the long range wifi repeater disguised as a bird bath that points to an airgapped server and line of sight antenna in a weatherproofed faux birdhouse 20p yards uphill. have even more fun with the land mine underneath it. too bad the solar powered magnetron stopped you from xraying the ground and also irradiated any agents trespassing on my property).