Can we get a Korean hate thread? Those pig-faced gooks don't deserve to live on...

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Can we get a Korean hate thread? Those pig-faced gooks don't deserve to live on this planet. Both Koreas should be liquidated in their entirety.

Attached: --original-drawn-by-aibumi--027054fad1b4c8bbcfcf97d194891abc.jpg (1.66 MB, 1302x1842)

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Actually, this Jow Forums whiteis don't care about mongolid's fighting.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Why do I only ever see Gooks and no Japs on Overwatch? I see lots of Gooks and Chinks, but no Japs. And any of the players using Jap handles are just Third-Worlders and Weebos.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Don’t make me nuke you again. Gooks are cool

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

South korea is an american puppet state, they even mutilate their children to be more like their american overlords. Also that feminist cult needs to be culled.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

wipe out the chinks too pls

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Oh come on Japan, the gooks aren't that bad. They're infinitely better than the chinks or any other Asians for that matter.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

good luck. Your self defense force will need it.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Because Overwatch is shitty American game made for the American market, and the gooks are soulless bugmen who have no culture of their own and so they just take it from other places to try and fill the void
Since the 50s the place they have tried to take from is America, except they took the wrong things and turned the dial up to 11 on all of them.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Japs only play mobile trash.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

This is absolutely necessary, reminder that Nips un-ironically did nothing wrong during WW2.

Attached: China-dogs.jpg (58 KB, 556x313)

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

The only other Asians I have respect for are the ones who took over China: The Manchu and the Mongols. All others are either soulless bugmen or, in the south, Islamic monkey people.
You got us back for Pearl Harbor pretty well so I call it even. If only we could have worked together to take out China from the start.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Because Japs have good taste.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Japan should rape those gooks and chinks one more time

Attached: arisaka.jpg (23 KB, 500x543)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Manchu and Mongols
Agreed. I like Koreans too, but I do understand why you wouldn't see it the same way.

All others are either soulless bugmen or, in the south, Islamic monkey people.
Agreed.

You got us back for Pearl Harbor pretty well so I call it even. If only we could have worked together to take out China from the start.
Yup, I completely agree here too. The world would've turned out much better if this was the case. .

Attached: china.png (134 KB, 658x1080)

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

K-Pop is fucking gay but it's not a good excuse to nuke them

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Because Overwatch is shitty American game made for the American market,
So it's too violent for the effeminate Japanese market.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Every country that you sneak attacked got you back pretty well. How do you even lose that hard after getting a preemptive strike bonus.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Overcock
masculine
Also there's plenty of better games for the Japs to play anyway that came out this year alone

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

Every country that you sneak attacked got you back pretty well.
Like who?

How do you even lose that hard after getting a preemptive strike bonus.
Is that a serious question? We absolutely dwarfed them in production capabilities, fuel, manpower, etc. They had literally no chance and still fought bravely/ferociously until we invented and then dropped the biggest bomb in history (at that time) on two of their cities. The Japanese deserve our respect you brainlet faggot.

t. both grandfathers fought in the Pacific theater for the (((USA)))

Attached: MURRRICA.png (64 KB, 263x600)

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

because we're better than them at every game lulz

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Hey kids, stop fighting or I'll invade you again.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

The real answer is because we took a gamble on the idea that we could force an early end if our beginning successes were enough and that it would be too much effort for European countries to defend colonies half the world away while they had Germany on their backs as well

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Overwatch
Violent
Go play with your time travelling lesbian, mutt

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

based nipbros. fuck squarejawed gooks. imjin 2.0 soon.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Because Japs have good taste
You haven't seen their top animu list.
Nips have always had shit taste.
Overwatch is "too masculine" for the effeminate nation of nu nips.
Is that a serious question?
Yes, but I already know the answer.
The real answer is because we took a gamble on the idea that we could force an early end if our beginning successe
The real answer is that the imperial nips couldn't control the areas that they landed on. Mostly, because they tried to control the population with force projected onto the civilians.
attacked civilians
got absolutely butffucked by the same civilians until the US was able to counterattack

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Butthurt kpop fan detected
Go jack off to your plastic surgery abominations

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

お供にさせていただきます!

Attached: kaomoji.jpg (68 KB, 960x1280)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Shibuya is full of soulless bugmen.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

no

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Japs are two faced manlets with no personality. The women are bow-legged crooked teeth whores that think acting like a retard is cute. I hope US nukes you Aino inbred mutts two times more. Korea is superior, in terms of technology, IQ, looks, and genetic purity.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Japanese people have a legitimate market for their own games. Korea mostly plays western games like Starcraft and fucking dominates the shit out of them from pure racial bonuses, and China being the cultureless nightmare world of consumption and obedience have no real desire to play anything other than mobile trash.

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

An Jung-geun that Nipper "Itō Hirobumi" and other nips with him.

Attached: pewpewguu.jpg (12 KB, 220x280)

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

k-pop and k-culture is cancer.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Based Nip

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Suck a tranny nigger dick, faggit. US culture is the root of all globohomo

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

no that'd be kikes... Go worship plastic people you souless husk.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

You haven't seen their top animu list.
Nips have always had shit taste.
Elitist cuck detected. No one cares about your elitist "taste". Go on and jerk off to your boomer anime from the 80s.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Been in both several times
I'd say korean people are way more open, drink more and generally have fun
Japan is stunning, has better food and overall tradition
I like them both but I'd choose Nippon all the way

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

You sound like a massive shut in faggot soaking up everything from the net like cum

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

amerimutt going around defending non whites again
Just stop.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Keep on larping, little brother.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Koreans should abandon plastic surgery. It's pathetic

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

You're all fish-faced pissbloods and you should all die.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Can we get a Korean hate thread?
Fuck your slave-ish jewish genes, faggot trashcan.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

same with Vietnamese

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

D*bs says Japan will start executing Niggers by 2025.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit