Can we get a Korean hate thread? Those pig-faced gooks don't deserve to live on this planet...

Can we get a Korean hate thread? Those pig-faced gooks don't deserve to live on this planet. Both Koreas should be liquidated in their entirety.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_aibumi__027054fad1b4c8bbcfcf97d194891abc.jpg (1302x1842, 1.66M)

Actually, this Jow Forums whiteis don't care about mongolid's fighting.

Why do I only ever see Gooks and no Japs on Overwatch? I see lots of Gooks and Chinks, but no Japs. And any of the players using Jap handles are just Third-Worlders and Weebos.

Don’t make me nuke you again. Gooks are cool

South korea is an american puppet state, they even mutilate their children to be more like their american overlords. Also that feminist cult needs to be culled.

wipe out the chinks too pls

Oh come on Japan, the gooks aren't that bad. They're infinitely better than the chinks or any other Asians for that matter.

good luck. Your self defense force will need it.

Because Overwatch is shitty American game made for the American market, and the gooks are soulless bugmen who have no culture of their own and so they just take it from other places to try and fill the void
Since the 50s the place they have tried to take from is America, except they took the wrong things and turned the dial up to 11 on all of them.

Japs only play mobile trash.

This is absolutely necessary, reminder that Nips un-ironically did nothing wrong during WW2.

Attached: China dogs.jpg (556x313, 58K)

The only other Asians I have respect for are the ones who took over China: The Manchu and the Mongols. All others are either soulless bugmen or, in the south, Islamic monkey people.
You got us back for Pearl Harbor pretty well so I call it even. If only we could have worked together to take out China from the start.

Because Japs have good taste.

Japan should rape those gooks and chinks one more time

Attached: arisaka.jpg (500x543, 23K)

>Manchu and Mongols
Agreed. I like Koreans too, but I do understand why you wouldn't see it the same way.

>All others are either soulless bugmen or, in the south, Islamic monkey people.
Agreed.

>You got us back for Pearl Harbor pretty well so I call it even. If only we could have worked together to take out China from the start.
Yup, I completely agree here too. The world would've turned out much better if this was the case. .

Attached: china.png (658x1080, 134K)

K-Pop is fucking gay but it's not a good excuse to nuke them

>Because Overwatch is shitty American game made for the American market,
So it's too violent for the effeminate Japanese market.

>You got us back for Pearl Harbor pretty well so I call it even. If only we could have worked together to take out China from the start.
Every country that you sneak attacked got you back pretty well. How do you even lose that hard after getting a preemptive strike bonus.

>Overcock
>masculine
Also there's plenty of better games for the Japs to play anyway that came out this year alone

>Every country that you sneak attacked got you back pretty well.
Like who?

>How do you even lose that hard after getting a preemptive strike bonus.
Is that a serious question? We absolutely dwarfed them in production capabilities, fuel, manpower, etc. They had literally no chance and still fought bravely/ferociously until we invented and then dropped the biggest bomb in history (at that time) on two of their cities. The Japanese deserve our respect you brainlet faggot.

t. both grandfathers fought in the Pacific theater for the (((USA)))

Attached: MURRRICA.png (263x600, 64K)

because we're better than them at every game lulz

Hey kids, stop fighting or I'll invade you again.

The real answer is because we took a gamble on the idea that we could force an early end if our beginning successes were enough and that it would be too much effort for European countries to defend colonies half the world away while they had Germany on their backs as well

>Overwatch
>Violent
Go play with your time travelling lesbian, mutt

based nipbros. fuck squarejawed gooks. imjin 2.0 soon.

>Because Japs have good taste
You haven't seen their top animu list.
Nips have always had shit taste.
Overwatch is "too masculine" for the effeminate nation of nu nips.
>Is that a serious question?
Yes, but I already know the answer.
>The real answer is because we took a gamble on the idea that we could force an early end if our beginning successe
The real answer is that the imperial nips couldn't control the areas that they landed on. Mostly, because they tried to control the population with force projected onto the civilians.
>attacked civilians
>got absolutely butffucked by the same civilians until the US was able to counterattack

Butthurt kpop fan detected
Go jack off to your plastic surgery abominations

お供にさせていただきます!

Attached: kaomoji.jpg (960x1280, 68K)

Shibuya is full of soulless bugmen.

no

Japs are two faced manlets with no personality. The women are bow-legged crooked teeth whores that think acting like a retard is cute. I hope US nukes you Aino inbred mutts two times more. Korea is superior, in terms of technology, IQ, looks, and genetic purity.

Japanese people have a legitimate market for their own games. Korea mostly plays western games like Starcraft and fucking dominates the shit out of them from pure racial bonuses, and China being the cultureless nightmare world of consumption and obedience have no real desire to play anything other than mobile trash.

An Jung-geun that Nipper "Itō Hirobumi" and other nips with him.

Attached: pewpewguu.jpg (220x280, 12K)

k-pop and k-culture is cancer.

Based Nip

Suck a tranny nigger dick, faggit. US culture is the root of all globohomo

no that'd be kikes... Go worship plastic people you souless husk.

>You haven't seen their top animu list.
>Nips have always had shit taste.
Elitist cuck detected. No one cares about your elitist "taste". Go on and jerk off to your boomer anime from the 80s.

Been in both several times
I'd say korean people are way more open, drink more and generally have fun
Japan is stunning, has better food and overall tradition
I like them both but I'd choose Nippon all the way

You sound like a massive shut in faggot soaking up everything from the net like cum

>amerimutt going around defending non whites again
Just stop.

Keep on larping, little brother.

Koreans should abandon plastic surgery. It's pathetic

You're all fish-faced pissbloods and you should all die.

>Can we get a Korean hate thread?
Fuck your slave-ish jewish genes, faggot trashcan.

same with Vietnamese

D*bs says Japan will start executing Niggers by 2025.