Brit/pol/: We must Preserve a future for pastry and a home for sausage rolls edition

Brexit: PM under fire over new Brexit plan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48360456

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (463x658, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/1131177219085275137?s=19
politico.com/story/2019/05/20/trump-2020-rust-belt-joe-biden-1332973
twitter.com/Tim_R_Dawson/status/1131152360028422145
sdp.org.uk/policies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VOTE BREXIT PARTY

ARE NIGE

Attached: 1558479832664.jpg (634x436, 67K)

Morning from the states mates
Remember to vote Are Nige

>We're only making plans for Nigel
>He has his future in a British steel

What did they mean by this?

new poll, different than the others
twitter.com/britainelects/status/1131177219085275137?s=19

just be glad you arent a CANADIAN

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

>14th may to 21st

Vote ukip

the SDP's declaration is so centrist and feeble that it physically hurts me to read it, can the SDP guy please explain what supposedly differentiates this party from either Labour or Conservatives, I am not seeing anything here at all. The poz is turned down by about 5% compared to today's main parties, but that's it.

At least post it you lazy fuck:

European Parliament voting intention:
BREX: 30% (+10)
LAB: 25% (-8)
LDEM: 15% (+8)
CON: 12% (-8)
GRN: 7% (+3)
CHUK: 3% (-2)
UKIP: 3% (-2)
via @Panelbase, 14 - 21 May

>The Change Independence Party
Polling like shit.

Remember to remind Americans that Donald Trump is going to lose in 2020.

>Trump scrambles to reverse Rust Belt slide

>The moves come at a time of growing anxiety over the geographic linchpin of his 2020 hopes. The Trump campaign recently completed a 17-state polling project that concluded the president trails Joe Biden in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, according to two people briefed on the results. America First Action, the principal pro-Trump super PAC, is expected to conduct its own polling and focus groups in Pennsylvania and Michigan later this summer.

politico.com/story/2019/05/20/trump-2020-rust-belt-joe-biden-1332973

UKIP SURGE
BREX: 38% (+4)
LAB: 17% (-3)
LDEM: 15% (-)
CON: 12% (-)
GRN: 7% (+1)
CHUK: 3% (-)
UKIP: 2% (-)
via @OpiniumResearch
Chgs. w/ 16 May

Attached: D7HB59zWwAMeoOt.jpg (1200x1200, 65K)

soz senpai I'm ill and mobile posting

The biggest chunk of leavers are voting for the Brexit party in tomorrow. The SDP aren't standing specifically so as not to split the leave vote, however going forward, once we've left the EU (if it happens) people will start voting for different parties based on their other policies. The SDP is a long term project to eat the votes of Labour leavers, and Peter Hitchens style conservatives, who want economically left wing, communitarian, socially conservative policies, isntead of Thatcherism, neoliberalism, or the nonsense Labour and the Greens are coming out with.

The people who will be voting for them aren't the people who would support a Farage led economically and socially libertarian party beyond a symbolic vote at the EU elections.

Attached: SDP rail policy.jpg (1024x512, 96K)

>In the absence of a better offer from the EU, we support a WTO Brexit.
>A public inquiry will be held into the conduct of Brexit preparations and negotiations by Her Majesty’s Government, to encompass the behaviour and conduct of key political figures such as former prime ministers.
alright THIS one is definitely good from the SDP

It's seems >95% that BP will get most votes, now we wait until Sunday evening for the salt.

Attached: 1558528654977.png (2048x1970, 3.53M)

let's paint this country duckegg lads

Attached: D7BmRISXkAE8RTK.png (1251x2048, 488K)

You know what fuck it, I'm voting for UKIP. I'm young and redpilled, BP will do well enough without my vote

I'm aware it'll be hard for him, he's floundered on policies and hasn't stopped the demographic shift. Texas will be blue by 2013 then we're properly fucked.

Attached: 523254255254.jpg (856x646, 99K)

>The SDP aren't standing specifically so as not to split the leave vote
imagine thinking a literally who party can split the vote

Hahaha the brexit party is overestimated

Opinium and yougov have a right wing bias.

We're gonna drain the swamp

Attached: SDP Drain The Swamp.jpg (1024x512, 57K)

don't fall for complacency, that's how we ended up in this situation

>Since the government is the largest single domestic purchaser in the UK, we shall use the increased flexibility of leaving the European Union to have a government ‘Buy British’ policy where there are credible British suppliers.

the only slight hint anywhere on the SDP's website nudging towards the idea of protection, but they do not say anywhere else that they support tariffs, nor do they say they are against free trade, so I am assuming that will continue.

post the fake polls again chukka where Are Nige isn't in the lead

hahahaaha

I hope the SDP can get some recognition, they have good policies but are lost in the churning media waves of "Labour! Tories! STOP BREGGSIT!"

>14 - 21 May

What does this mean? Did people fill in the poll from the 14th to 21st?

I don't see anywhere where they say they support rebuilding british industry with protectionism and tariffs, so I am assuming SDP still supports the cucked position of being in favour of free trade.

bizarre trends on here
-people who are devout christians yet simultaneously are devout racists
-people who pretend to be pagans because it's like racism with trees and stuff

>they have good policies
Such as?

imagine being chukka right now
twitter.com/Tim_R_Dawson/status/1131152360028422145

Attached: 1558504471598.jpg (191x264, 7K)

Cheap meat and mass-produced veg rendered extinct is what the greens want. Enjoy your maggot sausage, leafs!

Attached: dan.png (763x116, 14K)

-people who pretend that UKIP aren't a joke party

>Poshittico

At least make an attempt rather than post agitprop.

The rumours are that Nigel has been arrested vote ukip

power quads

Attached: royston.jpg (615x923, 43K)

sdp.org.uk/policies/
Can't be arsed to list em myself desu

Look at the high ups on twitter, they're constantly openly saying they're not in favour of thatcherism, libertarianism etc. The New Declaration openly says they're against market liberalism and individualism

Paganism does seem to be promoting more spiritualism compared to Christianity

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.22-13-27-10.png (606x1180, 529K)

teresa may spotted leaving the commons with a dribble of shit running down her leg

breggsit

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.05.22-13-32-01.png (609x453, 77K)

The thing is the greater the brexit party vote then the greater the message that we want to to leave the EU. if the brexit party gets 40+ percent of the vote the. MPs cant just brush it off as easy as they would if they got less than that. Plus you shouldnt trust polls, they might be giving amplified projections to lull brexit voters into a false sense of security so that people dont vote or waste their vote on some other party. If this was a vote for the next governement id be voting ukip too but its not so it makes sense to just get nigel’s party in the EU with so many votes that it sends a nice clear message to the remain MPs that we want out

I like the idea of paganism because I'm not an atheist and Christianity isn't true, but the idea of going and doing some ritual to Woden makes me cringe

Nigel Farage the nonce has been arrested. Operation Yewtree gets another one!

kek nigger got btfo by the flag

I am working class, and I go out and talk to people, i know people on all kind of estates, and yes, if you actually engage with them they do care about politics, they will talk to you about it. It's the upper working class away from the estates that dont care, because like I said, the real working class care about their communities. If you want to see kids out playing, families out in their gardens, come to the estates. Rallying the working class terrifies the establishment, which is why Blair invented the welfare class, to divide them further. These are the people that made the difference in Brexit, by the way.

Vote UKIP

Attached: S7.jpg (442x500, 40K)

lmao nobody cares about femi

Someone should tell her that even if she's multicultural she shouldn't emulate Americans

>net immigration under 100,000
>cap on gross migration
>points/skills system rather than family ties
>scrap the commitment to spend 0.7% of GNI on overseas aid.
>'Government policy in all domains will be subject to the basic test as to whether it is supportive of the family as the fundamental foundation of society.'

I misread your post for SNP, fair enough.

>but the idea of going and doing some ritual to Woden makes me cringe

This. I think learning about Hinduism and applying it to a love of European mythology is a good path to walk

t:#FBPE

I LOVE EVERY PAKI I SEE
FROM ISLAMABAD, TO NEW DELHI
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A KEKOLD OUT OF ME!

OH MY GOD!
I WAS WRONG
IT WAS LONDON ALL ALONG
I GUESS YOU'VE FINALLY MADE A KEKOLD (yes we've finally cucked england)

I GUESS YOU'VE FINALLY MADE A KEKOLD OUT OF MEEEE!

>tfw as long as Nigel Farage exists there will never be any hope for even the most mildly socially right wing party to exist.

Attached: file.png (635x467, 517K)

Calling bullshit until something solid is shown

I am

When is the old hag going to be ousted?

how so?

For me it's voting for Labour. It gives the message that I am not pro-remain, and also means that if we do end up staying it's not a pointless vote for some vagrant who will be sitting as an independent or with another party (I am talking about BP) within a month.

The Survive the Jive approach? He's a clever bloke, very knowledgable and not one of those embarrassing Nazi fetishists, but I couldn't do what he does and go and bow to a river or whatever. I'm stuck at Deism for now

The clue should have been that the SNP haven't got 'policies': they've got a policy.

Attached: snp.jpg (640x772, 186K)

2198, when here 15th bionic upgrade goes awry and she bites it

>anime is ba-

Attached: anime.webm (720x405, 2.84M)

Meditation is far more spiritual than simply praying

In the 1930s the right wing understood how important appearances and presentation was to capturing the imagination and support of the public. Why, as time has gone on, have so many become so fucking retarded? Where’s the dignified stoicism that was projected back then? Sometimes i feel like some of us are no better then your average third world thug who cant think more than 5mins ahead and lacks the ability to understand how he comes across to others

It also gives the message that you have no integrity in terms of policies.

The brexit party will flonk under 30%. Panelbase and survation agree.

(((Dan Hodges))) can't even produce solid shits, as a political pundit he has been wrong about literally everything

r u me?

I hope your AIDS is terminal

SAS drawing up No. 10 breaching plan.

Attached: sas05.jpg (800x600, 106K)

why

I think the future lies in something more akin to Confucian ancestor worship than abstract deities and sun worship. People already "worship" their ancestors in an abstract way through things like poppies so it's not a huge leap, while also being secular.

chukka splashing the cash on shills

Attached: D7Kp7u0X4AAV_oo.png (680x418, 10K)

>I'm stuck at Deism for now

Same desu. I'm a big fan of simulation theory and as far as "gods on earth" are concerned I find the ancient aliens stuff interesting too.

Attached: 1530158307386.jpg (456x456, 27K)

Because retards are going to go and vote for ukip thats why. Honestly if the brexit party dont win then we dont even deserve to leave the EU since we need them to look after our completely brain dead populace

read the Bible frens

That's
>14th - 21st
Pretty out of date

Because it strengthens the no deal brexit cause. If you dont want that then dont vote for them.

who the fuck is femi

BASED.
This is exactly the kind of thing we need to dispel the damage that Europe has done to our curriculum. Can't wait till Nigel wins and appoints Stormzy his new minister for culture!

Attached: file.png (1125x1503, 1.18M)

What for

The future will be eugenics based religions

what the fuck

Attached: laughing blind man.jpg (352x470, 35K)

Don't forget a cricket burger.

I used to be a Christian mate but I just don't believe it, sorry.

is it me or is that sub-headline wrong? shouldn't it be "Andrew Marr that* the UK [..]"

fucking editors, you have literally one job

A nobody. But now that dr has turned him into a somebody

>ads for CUK saying they want to reamin in the UK
Kek

Attached: D7KpE3HWsAAx0hP.jpg (620x312, 39K)

I think the future should be about dedication to a goal, for example: becoming a multi-planet civilisation

They will still brush it off because it will be on a low turnout, mid-40s at best.

Don't see how, voting Labour can't be seen as a vote for remain so it adds up with Con + BP + UKIP for the pro-brexit chunk of the vote which will beat the remain chunk. Also actually want the MEPs to earn their money and do some good with their seats like the top Labour candidate in my area has done.

Eugenics based on what, I wonder. In our modern service-based, low-IQ economy, what is "eugenics"? It would be people with no self-worth, submissive, and dumb.

Ooga booga?

Attached: Nigger7.jpg (879x999, 131K)