Masters in physics. Drinking. Ask me shit

Attached: bubble-chamber-HRF8NT.jpg (1300x1123, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oNFmDzA4tY
youtube.com/watch?v=-GHfo21EWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_SELao_As
google.com/search?q=journal of applied physcics giza pyramid&oq=journal of applied physcics giza pyramid&aqs=chrome..69i57.5964j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can jet fuel melt steel beams

is gravity real? why is it still just a theory? what is the opposite force of gravity?

How is electricity not just an enlarged projection of strings?

How can matter come from nothing (re: big bang)

Are you looking forward to regretting not majoring in finance?

Even I know that. We don’t know why gravity is as weak as it is nor where all of it comes from (there’s more of it than can be accounted for by the matter of the universe suggesting something more)

How do computers work? I’m in the tech world

Why no PhD?

I’m a newfag^^

Physics man doing some day drinking... MY MAN!

Alright, learn me something real fast. What is the KE of an average sedan going 60 miles per hour the moment it strikes an average man? How much of that energy is transferred to the man?

Will you please write out the equation?

Mate you're bullshitting. Gravity is a geometrical property of spacetime.

Oh, i want those answers in Kilo joules and in Cals

How do o become a faggot like you op?

Does free will exist?
Doesnt rainbow theory make more sense than big bang?
If the multiverse theory was correct, wouldnt the multiple worldlines have zero connection to each other if free will didnt exist?
Is our worldline doomed without divine intervention, alien intervention, or an AI god?
What is the purpose of a sentient puppet?
Does time really exist or is it just a subjective measurement, and does this limit mathematical progression?

If spirit is the moving, and matter is the moved, what is spirit? How does the mind turn into will, causing motion? WHY CAN I WILL MY ARM TO MOVE? It's driving me crazy user, please answer.

The big bang says that all matter and energy was concentrated in a infinitly dense point in the universe so matter didnt come out of nowhere

If Einstein’s theory of relativity is bogus, what else is out that can take its place and actually propel physics further forward?

Could a catapult system be used to send an object to space?

Explain the physics of why you shouldn't fire (sic) a bow without an arrow.
Explain the biotensegrity theory of the human body and why the fuck surgeons and engineers still view the body as levers and columns.
Even saw a nice fun physics you tube on why you cant have a supercow.

Basic gist, area is squares and volume is cubed so if the coefficent gets larger than 1, the insides will wanna go outside. BOOM.

Except it is wrong, hence dinosaurs, hence tensegrity, even Bucky knew that fucking yonks ago.

Whats that theory called where we might be a kids drawing and if a stickman on a page had sentience than it would perceive the same amount of dimensions as we do? If hypothetically a person in a photo had sentience, for example in photoshop, and another person was cropped into the image in a seperate layer, yet the two could not see each other, would that layer be considered a seperate dimension and could this explain how ghosts can exist to an extent?

>Will you please write out the equation?
>do my homework kek

Quantum

are you employed ?

Attached: jezza.jpg (685x385, 30K)

Is there a way to use a siphon as a perpetual energy machine? Like the output water feeds into the reservior or something?

Yikes

Yes, kind of. There are liquids that are made up of stringy molecules that will self syphon once the cycle is catalyzed by an outside force.

Explain the possibilities of quantum to a brainlet

Please explain harmonic series

How do magnets work?

youtu.be/6oNFmDzA4tY
Here you go bud.

quantum possibiltiy is like an on/off switch, it might be there it might not it depends what kind of camera you put on it

From NASA
>However, if we are to be honest, we do not know what gravity "is" in any fundamental way - we only know how it behaves. Gravity is a force of attraction that exists between any two masses, any two bodies, any two particles. Gravity is not just the attraction between objects and the Earth.

>is gravity real?
jump from a tall building see for yourself

What did Tesla mean by this?

"The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved."

a stupid jew, RARE

Retard

>Drinking.
it 9am
Are you retired or self-employed?

join him, be smart

They have to do with polarization of matter. Look at the periodic table. Find iron (Fe) you'll notice there is a number at the top of its column. That number refers to how many valence electrons it has, the way that bonding works is by sharing these valence electrons. Polarization occurs when you have electron rich and electron poor areas within matter. Electron rich is attracted to electron poor. A field is generated when the polarization occurs. Which attracts two objects together. That's my half ass attempt of using my elementary school education.

I think this guy might be a slip and slide.
1 post.

How can you believe things which whole areas are based on axioms?
>but our tests prove reliability
What is the smallest thing in the world? Why isn't there anything smaller than that? You don't know.

What's the quantum equivalent of determinism?

How hard is it to reconcile physics to the bullshit globe earth model and all of NASA's lies? Is anything in theoretical physics salvagable? Thanks

Gravity is a bullshit term used to describe what we perceive as density when placed in the globe earth lie. Flat earth is real and physics shows that

In the bubble chamber what determines the left and right curve, is it positive and negative charged? if so which is which?

Are artificial gravity fields possible?

>Masters in physics. Drinking.
>no proofs
>1 post by this ID

Robert Lazar discusses anti gravity craft reversed engineered from the Zeta Reticuli star system
>youtube.com/watch?v=-GHfo21EWwI

Micheal Salla discusses ant gravity craft made by the nazis
>youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_SELao_As
58:17

lol you have worthless degrees, real science is being kept a secret from the masses.

Imagine a cube representing science. Your degrees are like looking at one face on the cube and declaring you know all about the square when in reality its not only a cube, its and inter-dimensional object.

>google.com/search?q=journal of applied physcics giza pyramid&oq=journal of applied physcics giza pyramid&aqs=chrome..69i57.5964j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here is more shit that completely debunks what you think about science.

Fucking fools like you piss me off. You really don't know shit. Then you are egotistical as hell and circle jerk your limited understanding of science and the public never stops watching the brainwashing the idiot box so no one knows any better. Meanwhile we are quarantined on this planet at the expense of you egotism. Although, if you made any real scientific break throughs, you'd be killed and your research destroyed.

Fucking fool.

Attached: brown[1].jpg (418x249, 18K)