White birth rates are low!

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Attached: IMG-0165.png (891 KB, 960x638)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWVw-j8eYSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwv0JK-yp2w

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

none of them are pregnant
so it's true

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

They are. What's your point?

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

look at the noses and hair
jewish

Grayson King
Grayson King

totally me in the corner.
feels bad.
how to be successful and get a qt gf?

Attached: IMG-8016.jpg (57 KB, 597x596)

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Nice imagine from 2001.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2019-05-22-um-13.44.05.png (172 KB, 318x338)

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Look at the user posting on Jow Forums while he misses a golden opportunity to get laid.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

He is on /adv/ asking how to approach wymens and ask for a kiss, so he wont die a kissless virgin.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

And black murder rates are high. Yay, facts!

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Smart man.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

You mean he dodged a bullet

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Volcel spotted.
Definitely not an incel.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Birth rates are low because theyre having abortions. I can fix birth rates in every country by banning abortion. You will never see someone cry for more immigration because of falling birth rates if you banned abortion. You would see the numbers naturally go up.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Because we care about the planet. Muslims, Indians and the Chinese are climate vandals!

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

go to bamy
cum inside white girl (if you're white you mutt disgusting cunts that have burger flags)
????
profit

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

filename

Attached: 1554720171271.png (154 KB, 729x638)

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

They are old and that picture is like 20 years old

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

you are mistaken. the truth is "white birth rates are low compared to nonwhite invaders of white nations."

attempting to outbreed them is an inefficient solution compared to simply exterminating the problem.

Dominic James
Dominic James

based and tarrentpilled

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

That's me in the corner.

Attached: 1035x692-Losing-My-Religion03.jpg (62 KB, 1035x692)

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Flag

Attached: monkeybinos.jpg (146 KB, 613x640)

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

lole

Attached: jai-hindindidn.jpg (420 KB, 3828x1600)

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

if i had to guess id say only the chick in the middle was white
the rest look like jews and spics

Leo Young
Leo Young

Roll em!!!

Attached: rolllllling.png (1.02 MB, 960x638)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

while he misses a golden opportunity
Unlikely.

Carter Long
Carter Long

rüll

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

roll for 4 as she seems depressed

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Norway don't be retarded, brother.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

roll

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

I get the Filipino looking qt.

Thank you, RNG gods!

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

fugg

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Rolling

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

big milkers for me

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

roll

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

jewed.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Dope

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Rere

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Quads go

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Imagine the smell

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

they make my cheeks feel fat when they aren't bad at all.

I would have to suck my cheeks in till i looked like a severe heroin addict to not remotely feel self conscious around these eagle eyed ego monsters.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

implying they’re even interested and don’t have a line of 20 other more viable males lined up to rail them daily
Fat Whale of a girl at work: “I'm having a dry spell this week and I hate it, I’ve only gotten with three guys!”

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Great, let's raise them!

You don't have to be tall, handsome, or even rich to get girls, anons. You just have to be confident, and I'm not meming.

Attached: 637.jpg (192 KB, 1080x856)

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

why would he be drinking tecate?

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Wow, went completely unnoticed.

That faggot is literally browsing some chan while bitches are pretending to be not miserable behind him.

This proves it lads, men don't care about bitches and their antics. We just like to share and read stories with other men like faggots that we are.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Liquid courage.

Also that's a tailgate, everyone drinks
and im pretty sure its natty be honest with yourself

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

me in the back

David Ross
David Ross

yes, look at YOU

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

That Jow Forums shop
Lel

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

sorority girls showing interest in a frat boy
this must be a first

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

liquid courage
based

Attached: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

SAE is a pretty good fraternity at most schools.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Thots always gotta have one slam-pig friend

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

What's wrong with fratboys?

Attached: 5pol.jpg (192 KB, 1080x1080)

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Damn right it is. Phi Alpha

Attached: SAE-crest.jpg (76 KB, 462x580)

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

that's natty

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

be confident
This is up there with “be yourself” for uselessness.
How, confident in what, what is confidence. How do I become confident when every shred of confidence has been ripped from me by failure.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

it's definitely natty

Attached: 001820015030.jpg (381 KB, 993x1890)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Most abortions in the US are niglets.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

I don't know, I got a qt gf by being a fucking autistic loser.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

They've talked women into taking 'the pill' which fucks their instincts for Alphas and causes them to be attracted to Betas. Also causes Feminazi. Then they promise women happiness from working. Dumb.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

This is up there with “be yourself” for uselessness.
I'll be honest with you, if you can't grasp that concept you are genuinely an NPC.

how do I become confident when everyshred of confidence has been ripped from me by failure
Lie. Literally just grow a pair and lie through your teeth. Girls don't care how smart you are, at least not at first. Treat them well, act like you have your shit together, and then actually get your shit together. easy

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Please not
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, dubbs, or tripps.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

fpbp

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Attached: 1558528828482-(1).png (71 KB, 325x130)

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Those are all Jews.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

based hrvatski bro. hows the weather? im coming to liberate you guys in a month

Owen King
Owen King

This proves it lads, men don't care about bitches and their antics. We just like to share and read stories with other men like faggots that we are

Attached: Fucking-Kek,-My-Sides.gif (1.98 MB, 190x190)

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

its ok. 22 celsius right now. should be around 30 in a month

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

I'm on Day 16 of NoFap. I'm going to impregnate each and everyone of those women.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

That dude cosplaying Snow on the right

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

women are hedonistic whores that want vaginal contractions over motherhood

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

have sex

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

show tits you washed up slut

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

I once got kicked out a frat party at Purdue on my exchange year because I fucked a soroity girl in the toilets, the frat guys were insecure because I had a crowd of girls around me getting me to say words with my British accent. Good times.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Unfortunately user, that's actually how we dress

Attached: 2pol.jpg (292 KB, 1080x1349)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

the frat guys were insecure because I had a crowd of girls around me getting me to say words with my British accent.
atta boy user, do you know what fraternity it was?
One of my very good friends, a brother in fact, was from the UK and girls fucking LOVE his accent. I can guarantee its gotten him laid at least a dozen times.Kid is barely 5'9" and probably fucks the most in our pledge class

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

do you know what fraternity it was?

Honestly I was near blackout drunk the whole time, remember the word kappa getting thrown around which I kept equating with the sportswear brand

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Unfortunate, but correct. Basically, we're dealing with the two legged version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=zWVw-j8eYSk There is no such thing as reasoning or education in this case.

Attached: 1544993587517.jpg (179 KB, 2048x791)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

newfags

Attached: 1533428617393.jpg (87 KB, 600x400)

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

White Birthrates are far below replacement rates in every single European country. That would be a problem regardless of a mud invasion.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Hans, when the war is over there will be plenty of time to get a wife and have many children.

Attached: 1558464445250.jpg (62 KB, 600x803)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

True. But I think abortions being so easy to get emboldens white girls to ride the cock carousel. They're better at using birth control than nigs are (surprise), but they know they've got abortion as a fallback. Maybe we could ban abortions for whites only.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

David (pictured) is laying down a quick greentext story describing what's about to happen at the impregnation party he's serendipitously found himself a part of
D-don't w-worry bros. It w-will be ok

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

White Birthrates are far below replacement rates in every single European country.

Only because whites are being taxed to fund the mud invasion, although if truth be told, the muds simply spend it into the hands of Jews, which is the other reason for that invasion besides white genocide. Cut the fucking government back to its proper role of protecting individual liberty, which would be about 15% of its current size, abolish all regulations AND corporations so fuckers who make defective products can get personally rekt in civil court for doing so. Taxes become almost nonexistent and voila: wypipo start having kids again.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

I WOULD FUCK THEM ALL EXCEPT THAT ONE IN THE BLACK FUCKING FAT LOSER!!

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

i also live in a family of 7, but those are RARE exceptions

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Attached: 1484343805764s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119)

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Fucking toppest of the topmost kek XDDDDD. Just imagine a popular conservative stating on CNN that abortions should be banned for whites but not blacks. The liberals would get mindfucked. Opposing the idea would mean that they don't wanna allow blacks the special right of abortion BUT if they support it, that means that they wanna gradually genocide niggers XDDD

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

FTFY.

Attached: 1558536012308.png (567 KB, 2048x791)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

simply exterminating the problem
Lol go ahead and try you incel virgin basement dweller

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

kappa
KKG is one of the top sororities at purdue. That would make sense

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

The idea could even be presented in terms of Affirmative Action, allowing blacks and other POC to have a privilege whites could not. That would be golden.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Ok, so how does one be confident?

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

So you get confident by lying to people?
Are you lying to me right now, about your confidence?
Because I smell bullshit.

Cooper James
Cooper James

Get out and join a jiu jitsu and or/Muay Thai gym. Work your ass off, take your lumps and become a physical specimen. I never had a confidence problem but I've seen hundreds of nerdy, low confidence guys start at my gym and within 6 months they are nearing Chad levels of confidence. No joke.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

because white women are shit

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Done that. Been going to gym for the last 4 hears. Had decent physique, better than anyone in my social circle. It helped. But it won't get you enough pussy, unless you're at some Jeff Said level.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

it's a bunch of BS. being confident and working out isn't going to change the horrific state of white women.

People claiming this are utterly delusional.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

The funny thing is how much people wish it was lower.
Whenever a pic like this is posted on social media, regardless of the reason, leftist shitters of all races will emerge to complain that they have white family. This problem is compacted all the more by the mentality and unironic legal justification of low white birthrates for the reason we need immigration.

Whites aren't having babies so need immigrants
Stop having white babies
Insanity

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Yeah, no. It's not the problem with women.
It's the men.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

You get the pussy, user, not your accomplishments. Keep at it and eventually you will feel confident enough to approach women with no self doubt. That's the real key, you have to realize that these women are already yours, they just don't know it yet. Good on you and keep it up. Also I should note that you should be looking for non-thot and wholesome women. They are few and far between so you'll likely need to find ones with potential and make in into what you want them to be. I did this and now have a beautiful wife and 5 great kids. Keep up what you're doing

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

We just like to share and read stories with other men like faggots that we are.
Yea user I think that one's just you.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

I'm sorry but what's a frat boy?

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

why would he want to fuck roastie whores when he can shitpost with us? are you retarded or something? how many STDs do you have?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

this is BS. it doesn't matter. white women are shit. It's a waste of time busting your ass to get pussy with lying cheating coal burning whores.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Not as low as your IQ Ahmed.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

wife and 5 great kids

give her 5 years. she won't be beautiful anymore and she will take you to court and you will be her slave paying her child support for 5 kids.

t. moron

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Why would any user allow himself to be caught in a photograph?

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I understand your pessimism. There are many beyond salvage out there but there are a lot of unruined/salvageable women in the world. You just need to look for them and snatch them up before it's too late.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Dude why the seething just appreciate the good a man has done and the happiness he has in his life because of it. Just because you'r an incel that can't talk to a woman doesn't mean you have to hate on chads.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Lol. I'm not some dumbass boomer. You need to keep your woman happy and trust me, she'll do the same for you. Show her the Jew behind all the waman empowerment bullshit in the media and she'll literally stop watching the Jew box and taking everything of outside influence with a grain of salt. You have to lead your woman and she will follow.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

You get the pussy, not your accomplishments
If that is true, then why am I not getting enough of pussy. What's wrong with me, and how do I change that.

Keep at it...
Keep at what?

And eventually you will feel confident enough...
How, and why?

... you have to realize that these women are already yours
If they are already mine, then why aren't they sucking my dick?

Good on you and keep it up
Good on me for what? And keep doing what?

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

This is unironically true, and the worst thing is i have the confidence of a greentext loser and its killing me

Attached: 8b9.jpg (9 KB, 200x311)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

I'm not an incel you moron.

I have way more experience with women than most of you have.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

this is such bs.

Women don't listen to men anymore. They listen to their peer group of women. Thinking otherwise will get you in divorce court pronto.

John Perry
John Perry

Tits or GTFO

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

None of them are white either.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

it's BS. The guy is delusional. He will be divorce raped and paying child support for 5 kids in no time.

Brad Pitt was married for 2 years and is now paying child support for 5 kids.

James Davis
James Davis

In reality:
accept who you are,
focus on the possitive attributes you have, >keep trying to socialize with women,
Don't overgeneralize things - one girl saying no doesn't mean they all do.
Don't fall for the negativity of others who try to drag u down in trying to get one by inoctrinating how your girlfriend should be. "One doesn't fit all, u know "
focus on yourself
You have to put in equal effort into finding someone, they don't fall out of the sky.
have realistic standard.. You ain't gonna find a 8 if you yourself are only a 2.

Pol standard:
"You can't find a girl, user. They are all used up by chad and want you money, listen to me - i never talked to a girl in my life and jerk of to 2Dwaifus as a cope because i don't do the effort and overgeneralize every women into the same group... REEEEEEE"

You fucking only live once. If you fall for the nihilistic beliefs some persons spread and let them think for u, u'll never get something out of life.

Julian Green
Julian Green

despairposting

Attached: 1544845557612.jpg (131 KB, 680x596)

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

I spent years being a degenerate bar tender driving a shitty car, living in a shitty apartment and pulling around 3 random women a week. I had accomplished nothing save for a good amateur kickboxing record (I never went around wearing medals or really even talking about it). Your confidence will rise as you accomplish things for you, not for pussy. It can be as simple as getting better at the martial arts you practice or things outside of that realm. Also, talk to women. Go talk to every attractive woman you see and get comfortable doing it. Good on you for effort to better yourself and keep that up. Also, get a positive outlook. The world is crumbling around us at the moment but I'm not blackpilled, I'm focused on how we can rebuild from the rubble and the endless great possibilities from there.

David Collins
David Collins

this is such bs.
Women don't listen to men anymore. They listen to their peer group of women. Thinking otherwise will get you in divorce court pronto.

Attached: 1550280762739.png (11 KB, 144x151)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

This.

I think its like some lad thats in a apartment with a bunch of other lads
Idfk

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

You don't get it.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

And then everybody clapped

Andrew King
Andrew King

Based.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

If you are a real man, they will listen. If you are a leader they follow. If you're some beta fag, they won't

Attached: 1558143378539.jpg (51 KB, 559x517)

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

(You)
I'm not an incel you moron.
I have way more experience with women than most of you have.
Yea that boasting sounds like you haven't, take it from someone who acted quite shamefully in my youth around 19, many women, many underage, many pregnant. I'm not proud of it but it's true but do I mock a man for achieving a wholesome family. I have dealt with the sluttiest of women to the most wholesome and with that there are many good women it's just Jow Forums is full of failures and so they get the women who have hit the wall and were sluts in youth and so we hear so many horrible stories of them.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

He's right though. It's especially true in your country.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Kek than what's so special about it? I dated around quite a bit and was chad in my youth and I never was a "fratboy" seems like a fag term.

Isaac James
Isaac James

How can i gain confidence when it's easier to keep being in this negative mood and keep pulling my self down with wrong thinking.

Perhaps try self acceptance for a change..

Attached: coffeetime.png (118 KB, 306x306)

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

A guy in a fraternity at University.
Pi Kappa Kappa Phag and such.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

I spent years being a degenerate bar tender driving a shitty car, living in a shitty apartment and pulling around 3 random women a week.
Good for you. Now teach me, master.

Your confidence will rise as you accomplish things for you, not for pussy.
But, you say for yourself that you were a degenerate and practically accomplished nothing and you were still able to fuck 3 randoms a week. So how does that work?

Also, talk to women.
That's similar to working out. It helps a little bit, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Go talk to every attractive woman you see and get comfortable doing it.
That's like saying to a woman "Just be more beautiful". Or like saying, "be more confident" to a guy. It means nothing.

The world is crumbling around us at the moment but I'm not blackpilled, I'm focused on how we can rebuild from the rubble and the endless great possibilities from there.
That's a noble goal, user.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

t. read a blog once
Post proof you've led anything other than a summer-camp masturbation circle

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

This.
Be comfortable being you and women will be comfortable being with you.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

So a male version of a soriety?

William Reed
William Reed

What does that even mean?

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

it seems like a fag term

It really does doesn't it

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

You sound like you are still physically fit. I suggest eating nothing but pizza and drinking mountain dew code red, and spending at least 16 hours per day on Jow Forums
Get back to us in 4 months and tell us all about it, Honcho

Attached: 1544310470553.gif (1.45 MB, 350x294)

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Stop making excuses.

Wrong

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Does anyone in there look like they could reliably babysit, let alone parent a kid?

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Here are 4 of my kids saying hi when I got home a few days ago. 5th was at baseball practice

Attached: 2019-05-22-12-11-33.jpg (559 KB, 1200x1600)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

"ea that boasting sounds like you haven't, take it from someone who acted quite shamefully in my youth around 19, many women, many underage, many pregnant. I'm not proud of it but it's true but do I mock a man for achieving a wholesome family. I have dealt with the sluttiest of women to the most wholesome and with that there are many good women it's just Jow Forums is full of failures and so they get the women who have hit the wall and were sluts in youth and so we hear so many horrible stories of them."

Why 20-50 percent of females cuck men then?

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Yep damn fags ay pasta-bro.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Good point. I had an injury that prevented me from training for about 6 months a decade ago and I gained about 20 lbs. I brought home a random 8/10 and after we fucked she said "you look like you used to have muscles". It made me crack up because I didn't realize that I was so far out of shape. It also made me realize that I was attracting women, not my physique. Get off your ass and work out, user.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

totally unscientific. you present no evidence to support your beliefs

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

go into family court moron and see all the chads getting divorce raped on a daily basis

The state makes money off alimony and child support. They have a vested interest in enslaving you.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

you got it backwards. go to divorce court and see how it works. Don't take my word for it.

Do some actual reseach and you will see that I am correct.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

you provide no evidence to support this BS.

Go to divorce court and see all the "real men" getting divorce raped and accused of emotional abuse.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Why 20-50 percent of females cuck men then?
Maybe in your experience user but non mine, and I'll tell you why user because women have become more and more corrupted but primarily because men have because men have become placid and lost their masculinity, it can be said that the Jew and the nearing the end of a civilisation that are corrupted times and effects of these however it can also be said that it is a woman's unconscious urge to find a better mate and test him, nip his ears so to speak until his stands up and puts her in her place. Even if we were to speak of women's sluttyness as not an effect of societal degeneration as well as man's lack of masculinity we can at very least say that modern men have not held their women in check to hold onto a strict moral code. We actually live in a society in which men cry for weeks after a girl breaks up with them for fucks sake man how pathetic.

Be a man and so don't lose your woman.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

You should tuck your shirts in, and lift weights. You all look gay

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

the statistics don't back up your anecdotes.

More people are single than married these days. more than 50% of marriages end in divorces.

But keep spewing your delusions on /pol if it makes you feel better.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

It's both!! They lack the logical thinking a man provides which can't bring them out of their hypnoses..

And men here hypnose themselfs with the negative thought process of others and keep repeating the things they say here like a feminists repeats the things she heard from others

But let me say: You both end up miserable if you don't live life. Get out of this nihilistic way of thinking before it drives u mad. She will end up bitter, soulcrushing and devastated once she realized she been lied to and so will you when you see those who lived life and didn't fall for the hypnose.

We become what we want to believe.

David Garcia
David Garcia

Perhaps they failed to effectively lead, user. You have to open their eyes to what Shlomo is trying to feed them

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

That's an authentic family right down to the unsnapped onesie and large suv/pickup. Also you're a flyover, good man.

Attached: thumbsup.gif (2.92 MB, 220x220)

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

again. you provide no stats to back up this utter bs that you are spewing.

Your personal experience is not statistically significant.

Stop spewing this uneducated BS.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Look you weasel faggot I never denied many women are whores but the fact being that it all comes back to men, pathetic men who whore themselves out every day such as your self, who do not know strength, who fear the very smallest, because of so called "men" like yourself that cannot keep your woman in place is why we are in such a damn shit whole in regards to the woman problem, the rest of the problem is a societal degradation of morals and men are always the first to follow suite on such acts and so are blameless in the way of women for they know no better.

Refer to

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Disappointing that gif didn't end with Hitler.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Settle down Herschel. Don't want to wake the other rabbis

Christopher James
Christopher James

have sex is the answer though, just pay for escorts and work your way up from there. Or don't, you don't want a gf anyway

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Thanks

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

look uneducated moron. You're beliefs are not facts. Gross generalities are not productive

You are just talking out of your ass

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Woman is created from man's rib.
Even someone retarded like me understands this. Women of the west will not improve until the men of the west improve themselves.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

another delusional moron.

If it doesn't fit your narrative blame it on jews.

complete hogwash.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Shut up, you science bitch

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Attached: 1553822604187.jpg (23 KB, 398x500)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

There still hope for the Euros countries. But America's is done for.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

look uneducated moron. You're beliefs are not facts. Gross generalities are not productive
You are just talking out of your ass
Well gee I guess Kant and Hegel were just talking out of his ass along with every other fucking Philosopher or psychologist to ever of existed. Just because you'r a pathetic wimp of a man does not mean you have to skew statistics to have a meaning they do not besides it's not at all as if statistic provided change anything at all related to what I have said if anything they enforce them. Lower levels of testosterone in men. One need not see a genius to identify the lowering levels of masculinity with its effects chiefly in this case women.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

the truth hurts.

delusionals want to think that working out and being confident is going to wipe out 60 years of feminism. They are smoking crack.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

you mention Kant and Hegel, but you don't say what for and then you go into some absurd personal attack. Clearly you don't know the first thing about logical discourse

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

How many nonsense have you read? How many hours on Jow Forums have you wasted that you don't get back later in life? How many women have you fucked to know they are all roasties? Are you waiting for those young girls to become roasties so they prove your point or are you just to chickenshit to get them while they're young so they don't become roasties?

Sjeezus man, at least roasties are out there living life. You just lock yourself away instead of trying anything.

You're just as bad as those npc's, parroting and copying things that other have said - so completing the process and continuing the behaviour.

Gee, i wonder why i never had any pussy when i always doubt myself and being very degenerade by assuming just because you talk to them, they'll suck your dick like in those jew pornvids i saw.

comparing himself to brad pitt...
You ain't gonna date a vain hollywoodbitch user, that's just bad taste if you do.

Attached: 1549671610489.png (11 KB, 645x773)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

working out and having confidence isn't going to change 60 years of feminism. You guys are smoking crack.

William Perry
William Perry

Cunt and Hegel...
Come on man, go read some good shit

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Provide some answers, or shut your mouth

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

you mention Kant and Hegel, but you don't say what for and then you go into some absurd personal attack. Clearly you don't know the first thing about logical discourse
Must I fucking spoonfeed you self evident information? Do you know anything about Kant or Hegel? To put it as simply as possible you can't prove Idealism but that is not to say that it isn't a likely truth. As with Hegel we may also say that he's assertion that God is dead for modern man cannot be proven but is generally accepted by anyone with limited intelligence, an idea Nietzsche was quick to use and make public in more readable fashion.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Ok, so what will?

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Are you this uneducated? Well then please tell me who do you read?

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

You're correct to a degree. We have to take what we have now and mold it into the future we want.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

white

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

You think too negative for your own good and your negativity is a influence that impacts how you behave - continuing the cycle.

If you rather stay in your despair, then so be it, but don't complain if you haven't tried and persisted.

Attached: 1558468458842.jpg (52 KB, 546x550)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Be 6"3 and you'll swim in whores daily

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Kids are terrible.
Now we can’t even beat them without cps selling them to human traffickers.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

To totally reject personal perception of societal environment is the action of a fool so obsessed with his apparent empiricism that he loses the empirical world itself.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

My guess is he is dating or married to one of the girls and they are having a girl's night and he doesn't want to be around drunken girls talking about bags and shoes and boys and being catty.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

What you don't get is that they don't reject scientfic objectivism and you are by ignoring statistics and relying on anecdotes

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Arthur Schopenhauer, William James, Ayn Rand, Nietzsche, David Hume, and the classics of ancient Gods.
If you believe in Cunt's ethics, you should kill yourself, just like most of your academic faggots.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

someone should use them for a chainlink meme!

Attached: 1519797063603.jpg (110 KB, 970x980)

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

I can't claim I have all the answers, but from what I've seen having money is a much bigger influence on women than being a chad.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Don't mistake my negativity with your weakness.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

The Muslim found a picture of a group of ugly women.
He has a sore bottom from reading about how he is the lowest specimen on earth, so he’s decided to prove this dislike is well founded.

Attached: 4D1BF103-08F4-4AD7-8D59-8ECE461B58FD.jpg (96 KB, 634x546)

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Won't be enough, at least not where I live.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

But you see you obvious retard, I have not rejected any form of scientific objectivism. You argue with me on something I have never done nor claimed to of done. Pls tell me how I disagreed with said statistic and how they somehow prove me wrong. I accept both individual perception of the obvious in other words putting 2 and 2 together as well as the Empirical.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

I really don’t see how any of them are OP’s type anyway.

Attached: CF47FBE8-50BE-4E96-A46D-7B9D40EA6391.png (1.17 MB, 900x599)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Well yes, if you have money you can pay for escort.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

yes you have. The stats show that chads get completely ass raped in divorce courts. but you claim otherwise and use anecdotes to support it.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

That you have to accept that humans make mistake and it won't be the end of your life.
If you only focus on the negative, you will resist change for the better. You have to stop your emotions and ways of thinking to progress in extreme territory Not everything will go according to plan in life from the first time but that doesn't mean that you have to put yourself constantly down for things that happen. Negativity in your way of thinking will result in taking no further action which in it's own will result in more negativity as you pass opportunities you don't dare to take advantage off because you convinced yourself of being a failure.

Read more about it user, perhaps also about cognitive behavioral therapy. You can't change certain aspects of society but that doesn't mean you have to blame yourself for it or get angry about it.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Yea maybe you don't know this but Schopenhauer was a German Idealist meaning he was inspired directly by Kant, you uneducated fool. I never claimed to agree with everything each philosopher says which is obviously what an NPC like yourself does that lack the ability to formulate individual ideas into ones own belief system and so you project this lack onto me. Besides I love Schopenhauer and have read him it's just I only used two examples.

Ayn Rand seems like an edgy moron though admittedly I know very little of her philosophy. And as important as Hume was he was BTFO'd by Kant.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Oh and yea Nietzsche is alright.

Joseph White
Joseph White

hahaha all these fucking newfags my god Jow Forums is fucking DOG SHIT. LURK MOAR YOU STUPID SHITS

Attached: 1549273735493.gif (1.58 MB, 330x297)

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Well atleast we have abortion to assist white birthrates. You are pro abortion right user?

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

damn... he's right...

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

user maybe you don't know but they don't ask if you'r a chad in the survey. Besides as user said 30% to 50% of couples get a divorce that's quite a sizeable number left. Nothing any statistics have shown go against anything I have said. You'r a pseud that needs to accept defeat.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Hurr durr
It's white men's fault because they don't want sex, despite somehow also believing that they are all right wing because they aren't getting the sex that they don't want
Every one of these women would view any advance made by a man of that quality to be an act of sexual aggression. Men are aware of their eligibility, and they are aware of the consequences of trying to date outside their league.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Wish i was a towel head so i can get any qt i desire

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

assumes that I constantly put myself down because of my failures and that I can only deal with that through "negativity"
I don't, and it's not negative.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

actually more than half of marriages end in divorce.

There's more single adults than married people in the USA now.

The numbers show that marriage is a failed institution. working out and having confidence is just going to get you divorce raped. the numbers support that.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Wtf is a towel head and Op is middle aged women having a wife "get together"

Daniel James
Daniel James

Oh now i see, you spend your life sitting in city courts wathing couples get divorced..
Because i bet you didn't saw it on the internet, news or tv because we all know everything we see on the internet or tv can be selectively chosen to fit a narrative.

Hmm

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

actually more than half of marriages end in divorce.
Alright so user statistic were wrong, point being?

As I said many weak males.

The numbers show that marriage is a failed institution. working out and having confidence is just going to get you divorce raped. the numbers support that.
*sigh* user you still don't know what an individual observation is do you?

Refer to this again

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

If you actually read Schopenhauer you would know that he was "inspired" by Kant through absolute disgust.
If you know little about Ayn Rand, then you shouldn't comment about her works.
Kant never solved Hume's guillotine, which is the simple idea that BTFO of all Kant's works.
Go circle jerk more with you academic cucks. They worship Kant and his slave (goy) morality.

Oh and yea Nietzsche is alright.
As if you would ever know.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Id fuck that one on the left with orange heels.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

If you actually read Schopenhauer you would know that he was "inspired" by Kant through absolute disgust.
user you haven't read Schopenhauer have you, perhaps in some areas but almost entirely no absolutely not. Do you even fucking know what Idealism is?

If you know little about Ayn Rand, then you shouldn't comment about her works.
I made a comment from what I know but accepted it's little worth but please enlighten me on her.

Kant never solved Hume's guillotine, which is the simple idea that BTFO of all Kant's works.
Kant's morality is completely objective however yes his reasoning behind it was shammy and false. For the most part Kant is recognised as BTFO Hume.

Go circle jerk more with you academic cucks. They worship Kant and his slave (goy) morality.
I'm not an academic faggot, and of course you fell for the Kike meme that Christianity has somehow been a bane upon mankind because you can really see that from Christian history can't you user?

As if you would ever know.
Stop being such an edgy pseud user, Nietzsche was great don't get me wrong but he wasn't as great as people make out. Half his ideas were already told before him.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Copying and pasting the same comment and laying down and surrendering like a bitch ain't gonna change shit either... You just want to feel pity for yourself and drag others down in your misery so you can be bitter and grumpy at 60.

It's easier to blame a boogeyman throught the internet then changing yourself after you look at yourself.

Attached: .15.png (42 KB, 500x322)

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

What's he doing, Hanz? He's on 8 c h. Think about it. He's literally on qresearch fighting evil while they are in decadence.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Gonna disagree with y'all anons.
This is the guy's place. The computer is his, he's in slippers and it's a single seat opposite the TV.
Somewhere that uses 2 prong sockets. Probably America because they're wearing heels inside and the ring finger is the left side. Don't know enough about female fashions to date it.
The women are mid/late 20s, the early one in blue is engaged or married from the discolouration on he ring finger, the others not yet but are starting to think about it.
One of the girls (one of the back 4) is Chanbro's gf, tho it's not clear which.
The drapes are feminine, she chose them, and the occasional bits of decor are also her contribution.
Chanbro's getting laid, and almost all these women will be pregnant within 5 years of this photo, most of them within 2 -> 3 years of each other.
One of them (more attractive, and stronk) will fail to find someone, and become a Cool Wine Aunt as she watches the group split up and become families.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Too what exactly?

Attached: butterfly.jpg (60 KB, 640x506)

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

That's a photoshop.

I don't care about wh*toid birthrates anyway. Just die faster.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

kek thats an excellent idea

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Attached: 1558528828482.png (1019 KB, 960x638)

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Based Memeflag.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Ye, it's a strictly american phenomenon. Literally outside of the states there is no comparable organization

John Morales
John Morales

you have no evidence to support your religious belief that weak males are the problem.

I know that anecdotal evidence is not scientific and is what uneducated people rely on for basing their opinions. You are ignoring the actual evidence and basing your argument on your belief system and anecdotes

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

wrong. I want guys to recognize that the belief that being a chad and having confidence is bullshit.

It's going to take far more than that to get back what was in previous generations.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Here comes the virgin Arab with a sexually dehumanizing women post. Nice one.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Projection 101 there
You now what? don't change!! Be negative and stick to yourself. Tell yourself everyday how evil the world is and that you'll die alone at 60 or 40 by suicide because you missed out on life..

You don't even understand weakness: Weakness is doing nothing and surrendering even before the fight has begon!!!

you don't want to be helped.

Attached: 1545136594558.png (218 KB, 600x579)

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

oh kek damn Americans ay ay.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

keep drinking the kool aid

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

i'm a nigerian illegal immigrant

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

youtube.com/watch?v=Hwv0JK-yp2w

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

My bad, i thought you were spreading defeatism.

Attached: glasses.jpg (42 KB, 641x530)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Confidence itself is mostly false bravado and hubris, you really do have to 'fake it until you make it'

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

user you haven't read Schopenhauer have you, perhaps in some areas but almost entirely no absolutely not. Do you even fucking know what Idealism is?
That the world is constructed out of non-matter, a substance called Idea. That everything you see around you is the manifestation of that Idea. For Schopenhauer that Idea, has it's own life. A Will. That's why you have "The world as will and representation".
Now, like I said. AS was disgusted by Kant's ethics.

I made a comment from what I know but accepted it's little worth but please enlighten me on her.
You can do it yourself, faggot.

Kant's morality is completely objective however yes his reasoning behind it was shammy and false. For the most part Kant is recognised as BTFO Hume.
He thinks his morality is objective, but it's not. That's doesn't mean that morality can not be objective. It just means that he was wrong and unable to solve Hume's guillotine, which BTFO out of his weak ideas.

I'm not an academic faggot
Well, if you're not, then you should socialize with them. They LOVE the cucking.

and of course you fell for the Kike meme that Christianity has somehow been a bane upon mankind because you can really see that from Christian history can't you user?
That's not a kike's meme. It's a fact that Christian morality the way it thought today and through centuries is goy's (slave) morality.
Nietzsche noticed this and writes about it in "On the Genealogy of Morality". How Christian morality was used by Jews to infect and subvert Roman Empire.

Stop being such an edgy pseud user, Nietzsche was great don't get me wrong but he wasn't as great as people make out. Half his ideas were already told before him.
That "Half" is more than most of philosophers ever did.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

You're alright memflag, you're alright.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

You're weak. I can smell it.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

no worries. thanks for listening.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

religious belief
Odd way to put it but ok.

you have no evidence to support your religious belief that weak males are the problem.
user how many times have I gone over this for you, putting 2 and 2 together does not require external evidence. We can analyse how women generally act in response to certain scenarios besides I never claimed weak men were the entirety of the problem I said from the start it is a mix of a societal lack of morality as well as weak and effeminate men.

I know that anecdotal evidence is not scientific and is what uneducated people rely on for basing their opinions. You are ignoring the actual evidence and basing your argument on your belief system and anecdotes

user I am basing this on facts, man have become weaker and more effeminate in recent times so much so even the left acknowledge it albeit in a "progressive" manor. Your entirely rejecting individual perception and so would reject every philosopher in history. That is not to say I am rejecting empirical data but just simply my observation (and practically every one else's) is that men ) along with it.

2 and 2 user, we can say men are no longer confident and are becoming effeminate and this has the effect of women typically allowed to be sluts as well as women pushing against their men and being aggressive because he cannot it is because they have an unconscious desire to see him dominate them but he does not and so women remain a slave to their desires.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Didnt even notice :D

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

That's pathetic.
But hey, if that's how the game works, then so be it.

Attached: pepe---suka.jpg (66 KB, 480x445)

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

I never claimed weak men were the entirety of the problem

First you deny scientific evidence
then you deny your previous claim

conclusion: you are smoking crack

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I thought it was the weirdest thing when I started school here, I'm south african.

Then through my first year all of my very close friends decided to rush, and I realized while the stereotype is very much real, you can also get a lot more out of it - comraderie, great way to network, huge alumni network etc.

Much better than I expected user. Doesn't quite deserve all the hate it gets.

Attached: 7pol.jpg (302 KB, 1080x1350)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

That the world is constructed out of non-matter, a substance called Idea. That everything you see around you is the manifestation of that Idea. For Schopenhauer that Idea, has it's own life. A Will. That's why you have "The world as will and representation".
Now, like I said. AS was disgusted by Kant's ethics.
Schopenhauer's entire philosophy revolves around Kant's underlying objectivity which for Schopenhauer was the Will. Kant's morality is of such small significance in comparison to his metaphysics.

You can do it yourself, faggot.
Seems like you don't know her as well as you think so forgive me for not throwing myself into the arms of a Jewish dyke that looks like a man.

He thinks his morality is objective, but it's not. That's doesn't mean that morality can not be objective. It just means that he was wrong and unable to solve Hume's guillotine, which BTFO out of his weak ideas.
Kant's morality is of the strongest we have without a God but I never said it was real apart from a God. Also no it's impossible to say anything is right or wrong without a God. The best we can do is talk of benefitiality.

Well, if you're not, then you should socialize with them. They LOVE the cucking.
I'm sorry but what the fuck are you talking about user?

That's not a kike's meme. It's a fact that Christian morality the way it thought today and through centuries is goy's (slave) morality.
Nietzsche noticed this and writes about it in "On the Genealogy of Morality".

The collapse of the Roman Empire was because the carpet that it was built upon was swept from under its feet so to speak. It has nothing to do with the apparent degeneration which Christianity is falsely accused of. Loom at Charlemagne does the Holy Roman Empire look meek and degenerative for Europe to you user? It is just simply that it doesn't matter if one support is better than another in the case that if you pull it out the entire house will fall. And Nietzsche sucked Kike dick.

I continue below.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

That "Half" is more than most of philosophers ever did.
Of course user but nobody ever remembers them.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Literally look at my first claim autist.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Didn't know it got any hate user, it sounds like it can just be a bro thing but also can be degenerate.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

They are.

Attached: 36587423-193718204814709-6770140602039271424-n.jpg (83 KB, 540x960)

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

This, but she suicided.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Having kids is for poor people. Rich people adopt and shelter the needy, not the greedy.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Thanks!

No problem, user!!

Attached: raisingglaspepe.png (9 KB, 225x225)

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

definitely /biz/raeli with his harem

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

when you realize you haven't actually been rejected because you've never put yourself in a position to be rejected
Women are fake & gay tho

Attached: 1556922172094.png (439 KB, 640x1136)

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Kant's morality is of the strongest we have without a God
Also no it's impossible to say anything is right or wrong without a God.
The collapse of the Roman Empire was because the carpet that it was built upon was swept from under its feet so to speak. It has nothing to do with the apparent degeneration which Christianity is falsely accused of.
And Nietzsche sucked Kike dick.

Attached: 1558540530618s.jpg (4 KB, 119x125)

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Nice deflection faggot, you attacked me, I proved your attack incorrect and now you divert to something I said earlier in which you did not pull up at that time so tell me user why is that?

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Be honest user, that's just the rationalisation of it all.

Attached: Feel,-I.png (13 KB, 834x600)

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Daily reminder that abortion is key to protecting the white race. Or do you want more blacks user?

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

1 post by this ID
It really is summer boys and girls.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

I proved your attack incorrect
you didn't prove anything.

You just keep changing your wording to fit whatever you are pushing at the moment based on your religious -- not factual, beliefs

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Getting laid makes babies

Oh you poor innocent retard

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Wrong it has nothing to do with money.

In fact the poorest people are having the MOST kids.

It's white women that are refusing to have children - white suicide.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

That's exactly what it is. People who were never a part of it love to hate on it. "you pay for your friends" "you're all gay" etc. Bullshit. But it is funny to see the salt flow.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Light
Puto

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Look, give me 8 hours and 3 more bottles of wine and I’ll have them all bred and ready to go.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

It's white women that are refusing to have children - white suicide.

true. white women might have kids if they had money, but from what I've seen white women have become too selfish and hedonistic to want to bother having children.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

I don't think you realise how bad a context it is to use that Jew face.

1. Saying that we should believe in a God and a higher purpose regardless of the truth is somehow Jewy?

2. By saying that it is the strongest it subjective and I never once stated it was any where near objective only the best we have if we choose to ignore a God.

3. If you understand how civilisations work this would make sense to you, for yes the cultures did contradict themselves in some areas so as I said to ripped the foundations from the house.

4. So a Kike would be saying that, I'm sure. Also it's true Nietzsche hated Wagner publicly an anti-Semite who was Hitler's favourite musician and likely introduced Hitler into the jq. Wagner's Operas were the culmination of all arts and left Wagner standing as the greatest artist to of ever lived consistently idealising the Aryan man and what does Nietzsche do? Say Wagner's anti Jewish stance is unfounded and he is a degenerate.

Besides I don't really care if Paganism or Christianity become state Religion I just hope Man can see through to the recurring archetypes of symbolic form in all Aryan Religions as both stand as the basis for grand morality as well as the Aryan spirit, primarily the Sacrifice is one that stands above all others as it is present among all Aryan Religions but no Jewish or African for they are selfish races. Would the Christian religion be not what it is today if it had not that central myth of self sacrifice? Very Schopenhauerian one may say and that is because of the influence of Buddhism on Christianity's origin in which it was brought back by Alexander the Great's travels. Buddhism standing second only to Zoroastrianism in prime influence on Christianity's origin.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

JIDF London had a party?

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

user you said that I had claimed effeminate men to be the entire basis for the women problem and so I showed you my original comment showing myself provide various reasoning behind the woman problem. And now you change your attack to me apparently changing my beliefs every second where in fact you mistake focusing on a certain topic (purposely for the argument) with only arguing for that.

In case you don't know arguments change points of focus. Now stop acting dumb and accept your defeat.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Yea just sounds like goes with no bros. Sounds pretty based maybe if I ever visit America I will go to something similar.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

That guy browsing Jow Forums
fucking kek
Now, seriously. this pic is a fine image of our times. Many males stay at home, browsing Jow Forums, playing vidya, and stuff, while every female that has a mean-size body goes out, fucks 13 Tyrones and gets drunk. Meanwhile the amount of virgin males is oustanding.

No wonder people don't get married anymore, even just by the State, instead of by their church.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Game theory disagrees.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

This is good stuff. Should be a meme if it isn't already.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

user the image is photoshopped and the women are all wives have a "get together".

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

In case you don't know arguments change points of focus
I provided evidence of your claim. you deny and claim victory.

Must be nice living in an intellectual vacuum.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

You'r still jumping away from my point that you said I claimed inferior men to be at the source for the women problem which I proved to be wrong.

Now what you brought up as apparently "defeating" me was said much earlier but was not used to "defeat" me. Now why is that? Is it because you ran out of things to say after you were shown to be wrong and so recoiled to a defence not an offence? Besides it does not prove me wrong in any way. It's just an oversimplification of a part of my point.

Must be nice living in an intellectual vacuum.
Stop being a total pseud and just admit defeat user it really is getting embarrassing. Remember an argument exists to find the truth not Glory.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

i can barely see the guy's screen, so Idk about that. Nonetheless, the symbol might go away, but the facts I stated remain

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Tecate
Light
Imagine being this joto

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Exactly.

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

I don't think you realise how bad a context it is to use that Jew face.
I don't think you realize how proper that image in this context is.

William Green
William Green

Attached: B745DAE1-AC28-45E1-BEBD-E6E5BB1A8820.jpg (10 KB, 155x148)

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

/adv/
dating experts

might as well just ask them how to dig his own grave.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

I agree wholeheartedly with you user.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

look at those ugly orange whores

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

wow what a truly thought provoking and intellectual return. At least try to put up a fight, I know you'r beaten but still.

I took the time to entirely break down what you said as well as why the Jew in that context is bad, you however lack such knowledge you don't even know why you posted the Jew other than "oogaa booga I disagree, ooga booga he Joo" let alone all my other points.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Attached: iiu.jpg (476 KB, 900x900)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

white women are the minority!

Attached: 1553945103643.jpg (284 KB, 1600x1066)

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

you can't have it both ways user.

You can't claim weak men are the cause of marriage failures and then claim that men are not the problem.

You rely on false logic and bogus claims.

Ian James
Ian James

Confirmed. Unemployed 6'3 chad here, new hot czech gf paid for date and hotel room to fuck.

Attached: manlet.png (586 KB, 640x634)

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

So is that you in front of the truck?

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Attached: Welcome-Bro.jpg (47 KB, 1067x600)

David Thompson
David Thompson

you can't have it both ways user.
You can't claim weak men are the cause of marriage failures and then claim that men are not the problem.
You rely on false logic and bogus claims.
Maybe you don't realise but there can be multiple reasons behind a cause.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Awesome brother.

Attached: 1556212702016.jpg (92 KB, 762x1024)

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

lmao

Kant's morality is one of the weakest moral systems with or without God. It's predominately slave morality which is why most people worship it, and most low-tier "intellectuals" and "academics" value it.

Also no it's impossible to say anything is right or wrong without a God.
Wrong. 2+2=4 with our without God. Unless God is Math, which he could be.
The point is that you don't need God to know right from wrong.

The collapse of the Roman Empire was because the carpet that it was built upon was swept from under its feet so to speak. It has nothing to do with the apparent degeneration which Christianity is falsely accused of.
The are more than one reason for Roman's collapse. But to say that "Christianity" has NOTHING to do with it, is plain wrong. It matters a lot.

And Nietzsche sucked Kike dick.
Also it's true Nietzsche hated Wagner publicly an anti-Semite who was Hitler's favourite musician and likely introduced Hitler into the jq. Wagner's Operas were the culmination of all arts and left Wagner standing as the greatest artist to of ever lived consistently idealising the Aryan man and what does Nietzsche do? Say Wagner's anti Jewish stance is unfounded and he is a degenerate.
Nietzsche was a philosopher who studied Power. That fact alone puts him in the rang of master-thinkers.

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

not using the Tomorrow theme

Attached: 1523910259654.jpg (20 KB, 226x255)

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

No, that's our token.

Every chapter has a few

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

lmao
Well okay user.

Kant's morality is one of the weakest moral systems with or without God. It's predominately slave morality which is why most people worship it, and most low-tier "intellectuals" and "academics" value it.

Refer to this primarily but secondarily what exactly do you find to be be slave morality in Kant's morals?

Wrong. 2+2=4 with our without God. Unless God is Math, which he could be.
The point is that you don't need God to know right from wrong.

user are you a fucking 5 year old? You know very well we are talking about what is morally right/wrong something abstract that isn't in physical form. Stop playing dumb. There is nothing in this world that says killing a baby is wrong without a God, I have developed my own natural basis for morality but even that is still flimsy for without God everything is subjective.

The are more than one reason for Roman's collapse. But to say that "Christianity" has NOTHING to do with it, is plain wrong. It matters a lot.
I never said Christianity had nothing to do with it, I said that the quality of the Christian religion had nothing to do with it. Rather the fact that it is a different civilisational basis which I readily admit has a varying culture (but not Soul) so advancing the collapse. And yes I agree it is more complex than that but we were only talking of Christianity's role in regards to the Roman Empires collapse not the entire reasoning behind the Empires collapse.

Nietzsche was a philosopher who studied Power. That fact alone puts him in the rang of master-thinkers.
That's idiotic, you'r mistaking possibility for actualisation. Power is just another philosophical genre as any other capable of producing both idiotic ideas and genius ideas. I am not denying Nietzsche's genius but that to say any man on Earth has been right about everything is incorrect. That's the whole point of formulating ones own ideas and integrated others into ones own belief system.

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

how would the birthrates be if wahmen didnt get abortions just because they can..

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

literally this

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

thats a sneed thread

Luis James
Luis James

no jews

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

what exactly do you find to be be slave morality in Kant's morals?
His belief that act such as lying, killing, stealing, raping, and so on are purely in itself immoral.

user are you a fucking 5 year old? You know very well we are talking about what is morally right/wrong something abstract that isn't in physical form. Stop playing dumb.
That's not what you said, you idiot. And with things being "right" there is no difference between mathematical, or moral correctness.

There is nothing in this world that says killing a baby is wrong without a God, I have developed my own natural basis for morality but even that is still flimsy for without God everything is subjective.
I can say that killing a baby is wrong without God. Why? Because I can see the reasons why killing a baby would be decremental for society, and thus for my own life. However, if it was a baby of my enemy, then it would be immortal not to kill that baby.

I never said Christianity had nothing to do with it, I said that the quality of the Christian religion had nothing to do with it.
This is what you said: "The collapse of the Roman Empire was because the carpet that it was built upon was swept from under its feet so to speak. It has nothing to do with the apparent degeneration which Christianity is falsely accused of" (here:).

That's idiotic, you'r mistaking possibility for actualisation. Power is just another philosophical genre as any other capable of producing both idiotic ideas and genius ideas. I am not denying Nietzsche's genius but that to say any man on Earth has been right about everything is incorrect. That's the whole point of formulating ones own ideas and integrated others into ones own belief system.
Power is the fundamental universal force, especially for life itself. Nietzsche dedicated his life to studying it. His works on it put him in the rang of master-thinkers. That doesn't mean he was right about everything. What part of that do you not understand?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

this, qt aryan lol. got her to agree with my politics too

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Imagine marrying something another guy has already used.

Let alone using it to form offspring with.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit