They are. What's your point?

look at the noses and hair
jewish

totally me in the corner.
feels bad.
how to be successful and get a qt gf?

Attached: IMG_8016.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Nice imagine from 2001.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-22 um 13.44.05.png (318x338, 172K)

Look at the user posting on Jow Forums while he misses a golden opportunity to get laid.

He is on Jow Forums asking how to approach wymens and ask for a kiss, so he wont die a kissless virgin.

And black murder rates are high. Yay, facts!

Smart man.

You mean he dodged a bullet

Volcel spotted.
Definitely not an incel.

Birth rates are low because theyre having abortions. I can fix birth rates in every country by banning abortion. You will never see someone cry for more immigration because of falling birth rates if you banned abortion. You would see the numbers naturally go up.

Because we care about the planet. Muslims, Indians and the Chinese are climate vandals!

>go to bamy
>cum inside white girl (if you're white you mutt disgusting cunts that have burger flags)
>????
>profit

>filename

Attached: 1554720171271.png (729x638, 154K)

They are old and that picture is like 20 years old

you are mistaken. the truth is "white birth rates are low compared to nonwhite invaders of white nations."

attempting to outbreed them is an inefficient solution compared to simply exterminating the problem.

based and tarrentpilled

That's me in the corner.

Attached: 1035x692-Losing-My-Religion03.jpg (1035x692, 62K)

>Flag

Attached: monkeybinos.jpg (613x640, 146K)

lole

Attached: jai hindindidn.jpg (3828x1600, 420K)

if i had to guess id say only the chick in the middle was white
the rest look like jews and spics

Roll em!!!

Attached: rolllllling.png (960x638, 1.02M)

> while he misses a golden opportunity
Unlikely.

rüll

roll for 4 as she seems depressed

Norway don't be retarded, brother.

roll

I get the Filipino looking qt.

Thank you, RNG gods!

fugg

Rolling

big milkers for me

roll

jewed.

Dope

Rere

Quads go

Imagine the smell

they make my cheeks feel fat when they aren't bad at all.

I would have to suck my cheeks in till i looked like a severe heroin addict to not remotely feel self conscious around these eagle eyed ego monsters.

>implying they’re even interested and don’t have a line of 20 other more viable males lined up to rail them daily
Fat Whale of a girl at work: “I'm having a dry spell this week and I hate it, I’ve only gotten with three guys!”

>White birth rates are low!
Great, let's raise them!

You don't have to be tall, handsome, or even rich to get girls, anons. You just have to be confident, and I'm not meming.

Attached: 637.jpg (1080x856, 192K)

why would he be drinking tecate?

Wow, went completely unnoticed.

That faggot is literally browsing some chan while bitches are pretending to be not miserable behind him.

This proves it lads, men don't care about bitches and their antics. We just like to share and read stories with other men like faggots that we are.

Liquid courage.

Also that's a tailgate, everyone drinks
and im pretty sure its natty be honest with yourself

me in the back

yes, look at YOU

>That Jow Forums shop
Lel

>sorority girls showing interest in a frat boy
this must be a first

>liquid courage
based

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 5K)

SAE is a pretty good fraternity at most schools.

Thots always gotta have one slam-pig friend

What's wrong with fratboys?

Attached: 5pol.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Damn right it is. Phi Alpha

Attached: SAE crest.jpg (462x580, 76K)

that's natty

>be confident
This is up there with “be yourself” for uselessness.
How, confident in what, what is confidence. How do I become confident when every shred of confidence has been ripped from me by failure.

it's definitely natty

Attached: 001820015030.jpg (993x1890, 381K)

Most abortions in the US are niglets.

I don't know, I got a qt gf by being a fucking autistic loser.

They've talked women into taking 'the pill' which fucks their instincts for Alphas and causes them to be attracted to Betas. Also causes Feminazi. Then they promise women happiness from working. Dumb.

>This is up there with “be yourself” for uselessness.
I'll be honest with you, if you can't grasp that concept you are genuinely an NPC.

>how do I become confident when everyshred of confidence has been ripped from me by failure
Lie. Literally just grow a pair and lie through your teeth. Girls don't care how smart you are, at least not at first. Treat them well, act like you have your shit together, and then actually get your shit together. easy

Please not
>2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, dubbs, or tripps.

fpbp

Attached: 1558528828482 (1).png (325x130, 71K)

Those are all Jews.

based hrvatski bro. hows the weather? im coming to liberate you guys in a month

>This proves it lads, men don't care about bitches and their antics. We just like to share and read stories with other men like faggots that we are

Attached: Fucking Kek, My Sides.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

its ok. 22 celsius right now. should be around 30 in a month

I'm on Day 16 of NoFap. I'm going to impregnate each and everyone of those women.

>That dude cosplaying Snow on the right

women are hedonistic whores that want vaginal contractions over motherhood

have sex

show tits you washed up slut

I once got kicked out a frat party at Purdue on my exchange year because I fucked a soroity girl in the toilets, the frat guys were insecure because I had a crowd of girls around me getting me to say words with my British accent. Good times.

Unfortunately user, that's actually how we dress

Attached: 2pol.jpg (1080x1349, 292K)

>the frat guys were insecure because I had a crowd of girls around me getting me to say words with my British accent.
atta boy user, do you know what fraternity it was?
One of my very good friends, a brother in fact, was from the UK and girls fucking LOVE his accent. I can guarantee its gotten him laid at least a dozen times.Kid is barely 5'9" and probably fucks the most in our pledge class

>do you know what fraternity it was?

Honestly I was near blackout drunk the whole time, remember the word kappa getting thrown around which I kept equating with the sportswear brand

Unfortunate, but correct. Basically, we're dealing with the two legged version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=zWVw-j8eYSk There is no such thing as reasoning or education in this case.

Attached: 1544993587517.jpg (2048x791, 179K)

newfags

Attached: 1533428617393.jpg (600x400, 87K)

White Birthrates are far below replacement rates in every single European country. That would be a problem regardless of a mud invasion.

Hans, when the war is over there will be plenty of time to get a wife and have many children.

Attached: 1558464445250.jpg (600x803, 62K)

True. But I think abortions being so easy to get emboldens white girls to ride the cock carousel. They're better at using birth control than nigs are (surprise), but they know they've got abortion as a fallback. Maybe we could ban abortions for whites only.

>David (pictured) is laying down a quick greentext story describing what's about to happen at the impregnation party he's serendipitously found himself a part of
D-don't w-worry bros. It w-will be ok

>White Birthrates are far below replacement rates in every single European country.

Only because whites are being taxed to fund the mud invasion, although if truth be told, the muds simply spend it into the hands of Jews, which is the other reason for that invasion besides white genocide. Cut the fucking government back to its proper role of protecting individual liberty, which would be about 15% of its current size, abolish all regulations AND corporations so fuckers who make defective products can get personally rekt in civil court for doing so. Taxes become almost nonexistent and voila: wypipo start having kids again.

I WOULD FUCK THEM ALL EXCEPT THAT ONE IN THE BLACK FUCKING FAT LOSER!!

i also live in a family of 7, but those are RARE exceptions

Attached: 1484343805764s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Fucking toppest of the topmost kek XDDDDD. Just imagine a popular conservative stating on CNN that abortions should be banned for whites but not blacks. The liberals would get mindfucked. Opposing the idea would mean that they don't wanna allow blacks the special right of abortion BUT if they support it, that means that they wanna gradually genocide niggers XDDD

FTFY.

Attached: 1558536012308.png (2048x791, 567K)

>simply exterminating the problem
Lol go ahead and try you incel virgin basement dweller

>kappa
KKG is one of the top sororities at purdue. That would make sense

The idea could even be presented in terms of Affirmative Action, allowing blacks and other POC to have a privilege whites could not. That would be golden.

Ok, so how does one be confident?

So you get confident by lying to people?
Are you lying to me right now, about your confidence?
Because I smell bullshit.

Get out and join a jiu jitsu and or/Muay Thai gym. Work your ass off, take your lumps and become a physical specimen. I never had a confidence problem but I've seen hundreds of nerdy, low confidence guys start at my gym and within 6 months they are nearing Chad levels of confidence. No joke.

because white women are shit

Done that. Been going to gym for the last 4 hears. Had decent physique, better than anyone in my social circle. It helped. But it won't get you enough pussy, unless you're at some Jeff Said level.

it's a bunch of BS. being confident and working out isn't going to change the horrific state of white women.

People claiming this are utterly delusional.

The funny thing is how much people wish it was lower.
Whenever a pic like this is posted on social media, regardless of the reason, leftist shitters of all races will emerge to complain that they have white family. This problem is compacted all the more by the mentality and unironic legal justification of low white birthrates for the reason we need immigration.

>Whites aren't having babies so need immigrants
>Stop having white babies
Insanity