Former Liberal Insider Here - AMA

>worked for a high ranking adviser
>had thread a few days ago which left many questions unanswered because I had other affairs to attend to, back now, ama

Attached: justin_trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3nYXp0O4hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This issue should unite us, not divide us. It's not too late to have a good life.

Attached: image.jpg (640x646, 146K)

Why are in store prices so high?

Another larp thread.

Scheer will open the Abortion debate.

He is finished and Trudeau will win the next election.

The liberals have a few other tricks up their sleeve for the election as well.

>Former/current Zionist shill here

Attached: ra,classic_tee,x2000,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,325,112,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

>Why are in store prices so high?
Mainly due to the failing provincial health care systems

Last time he larped, OP failed to produce any evidence that he was familiar with the inner workings of the government he claims to serve.

Attached: ornage manbad.jpg (1118x947, 73K)

Did he have 1 or 2 sugars in his coffee?

I had to correct OP last time. they knew less than me.

OP tell us something about JWR

i want kojakanon to do a larp again so i can post telly memes

You should have posted at least 1-2 spicy information in your op.
Why should anybody engage with a boring thread?

who are the PR firms and people leading the next election campaign?

>who are the PR firms and people leading the next election campaign?
I don't know, my guy resigned a few months ago before any prep started

all of the liberal and leftists talking points are fake right? Woman's rights, minorities, none of these people actually care about these, do they?

Should liberals politicians have milkshakes thrown st them?
youtube.com/watch?v=p3nYXp0O4hY

>60,199

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 128K)

there have been some real leaks in canada. OP is probably trying to poison the well before they break in order to slow propagation and reach, making him more of an apparatchik than an insider, who would be gagged anyways and not risking imprisonment for (yous)

he said he wouldnt talk about abortiong you domb nigger, and every poll says hed win. i dont like him at all but hes a tiny bit better than the liberals. mad max 2019

Attached: 43341677_995592680612571_58436453151014912_o.jpg (1024x669, 47K)

i have a question, whats the liberals plan to when now that theyre behind in the polls

What countries will the majority of immigrants be taken from in the coming 2 decades?
>plz no Pakistan.

DĂ©fenestre-toi, branleur.

What is the current opinion of many about Trudeau among insiders? I can't imagine he is remotely popular behind his back considering he is the big reason why the Liberals have a current "image down" situation, it effects all their chances at re-election to be sure.

How is your guying thinking about JWR right now? Is the issue going to fade away by October? Was she really awful to work with?

does Trudeau suck cock, and did he ever get caught at the office?

best Trudeau can do is minority government next election, does doofus realize this?

Can we get Trudeau's emails?

How aware are all the politicians/higher-ups of the looming demographic time-bomb? Do they think immigration alone will solve it?

That doesn’t make sense

how does Mad Max beat him? what's his weak spot? what can we meme that will make him cry and doubt himself?