Unemployed members of Jow Forums

You are fucking nothing to me

Attached: BRAAAAAP.jpg (792x785, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile NEET bulls fuck your wife while you slave all day in your cucked job.

I'm leaving for work now you worthless nigger

Kek, I have that exact same Panasonic nose trimmer.

i made $116mil with bitcoin, should i still work?

Thanks desu

I'm fucking nothing to anyone anyway. I just want to die. Fuck this shit.

Yes but I am nothing to less people than you.
You are nothing to me as well.
That makes one.
But you are nothing to your boss as well.
That makes two.

>Going out of your way to tell someone who didn't ask that you don't care about them.

Okay.

Proud of you

Time will reduce you and NEETs to dust, just like all civilizations before us. You are nothing, we are all nothing. Now stop being a faggot.

>Destroying your health to bankroll your own ethnic replacement
Wew lad

I agree fully, OP.

Attached: 20190423_105332.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

116mil african bux is like, 7 grand in USD right? Yeah that should feed three generations over there.

>You are fucking nothing to me
Then you made a thread about it.

NEVER FUCKING SPEAK THAT WQAY
I AM AT LEAST A PURE FUCKING GERMAN ARISCHES MAZSTER TO A WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN LIKE YOU
YOU ARE A PATHEITC NOCNCE KEIN MITLEID
I WOULD KILL YOUR GAY FUCKING GAYNADIAN ASS ANY DAY SO DONT FUCKING TRY ME LOSER

Attached: soy.png (434x524, 250K)

This

Your job and career will mean nothing when you die. In 500 years, there won't be a trace of you or anything you did in life. The void takes all. Your achievements and memories will be lost in time, mine won't because I never had any, never saw the point.

FPBP

>yes goy pay taxes so that we don't have to, and so we can use your tax money to subsidize subhuman immigration and breeding programs

I work out, train, read and prepare all day every day. I am contributing to the solution. You on the other hand are the problem.

Attached: 1395543332203.png (658x768, 185K)

What kinds of jobs are you guys working where you're slaving away and damaging your health? I make 110k per year right now and the job is super easy and low stress. Everyone I work with gets along well and I actually enjoy what we do. I suppose most people in wagecuck jobs have stress and hate everyone around them.

Gib me a job. Im not a female or a minority. So, that automatically disqualifies me from any job.

Bingo.

Attached: 7KvvBNC_d.jpg (640x874, 75K)

Tick tock wagie

Attached: 1554734042319.png (492x495, 312K)

Walmart.com/careers

Attached: nedzv54lnsx21.jpg (3024x4032, 977K)

This is actually true. A woman dont give a shit if a man has money or not if he is attractive

Trimming nose hairs is not only stupid but it's a sign that you capitulate to "manscaping" societal standards set by faggots and women. real men have ear and nose hair if they have ear and nose hair.

based and hair pilled

Are all these walmart photos from the one you work at walmartanon

Please calm your wagerage friendo, it doesn't have to be this way.

Attached: neetpledge.png (609x664, 336K)

Be careful, you'll summon Wal-Mart user and he'll depress everyone.

Some are a mix and match of OC and everyone involved in the struggle.

Attached: bwqsvtl8d9y21.jpg (4032x3024, 901K)

>leaf
You are fucking nothing to me

Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached: 1558458349333m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

why don't you try talking to that girl on the left? she could be cute if she put the effort in

Because I'm 40 with no sexual market value and she is most likely a lesbian.

Attached: em4g71azh2x21.jpg (498x767, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

That is my idea of hell. I use to work at Target and I hated every second of it.

Reminds me of the time on December 23rd 2005 when I reorganized the entire kid’s section by myself after it had been pulverized by a multitude of children right before closing. This little shit and his single mother came into the section and of course the kid begins running down the aisles pushing the toys away from the edge of the shelves indiscriminately. That little fuck wasn’t even playing with the toys. He just destroyed an hour and half’s work right before I was about to get off. I had to stay late reorganizing the toy aisle I had just organized. I fucking quit not too long afterwards. I would rather dig ditches or cut lawns honestly.

Glad you got out back then. I was already working at wamart in my second year in 2005.

Attached: gwo57smh50x21.jpg (1080x2220, 1.08M)