We're NOT gonna build the wall but YOUR TAXES are gonna pay for it anyway

>We're NOT gonna build the wall but YOUR TAXES are gonna pay for it anyway

bahahaha i swear it's like you enjoy getting jewed

Attached: 4262455.png (672x732, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBP/status/1106667008513490944
thehill.com/opinion/immigration/444437-ann-coulter-four-myths-the-media-and-politicians-tell-you-about-our
youtube.com/watch?v=fuB0NAJgIwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Australia care if America has a wall on their Mexico boarder?

A whole 1.7 miles thanks Trump!

>Bloomberg
Something tells me this article is full of shit. If you didnt know Bloomberg leans very far to the left.

Meanwhile California spent all that money on a railway that doesn't exist.

FENCE

HAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGA ITS A FENCE

Don't forget that one time where somebody put up a gofundme campaign for the wall and whatever money was collected (200 million dollars out of a 1 billion goal) ended up in the owner's pocket and he bought a yacht with it. American conservatives are the cringiest group of people in the history of humanity, and they'll never let you forget that.

what is that supposed to tell us? we dont even know how they spend the money so how is it an argument?

>the fortnite instant-gratification generation thinks hundreds of miles of wall can be built overnight

Attached: 15068809[1].jpg (300x300, 19K)

Nice wall lmao

STEEL BOLLARDS

Ptg will defend this. Fuck Trump and fuck kikes

why the fuck do we need a fence anyway? just let the rednecks REMOVE TACO with impunity. they'd do it for free.

It's insurmountable with regular equipment leftard

>just wait! We will totally finish building the fence by 2050!

>it cost 1.57b because we said so
??
who said they're done building?

They won’t even give Trump a participation trophy, which is fucking cold-blooded!

>just wait! no more wall will ever be built after today!

Shooting illegals should fit under stand your ground laws

What an extended ladder and a friend on the other side? Lmao

>1.7 miles after 3 years bois! We are totally ahead of schedule! MIGA!

>he actually thinks 1.7 miles of wall has been built
Keep believing everything you read in the news retard, just like how you keep believing everything you see on the internet.

Attached: 1558525880315[1].png (622x691, 350K)

It's been 3 years. That's 78 fortnights.

Attached: blumpffail.jpg (1030x606, 58K)

Whoa so it's up to maybe 100 Miles if the 38 in that article isn't part of the 55 I heard a week ago.

sorry your neocon friends didnt align with Trump

Attached: john-mccain-view[3].jpg (678x381, 48K)

Are you actually this retarded, or do you not know what Fortnite is?

What did you think where governments gets the money from?

How was it? Ah right, "Mexico will pay for the wall"

It took 8 years for Andrew Jackson to kick out prairie niggers off our lawn.

Not knowing what fortnight is would technically be a good thing.

If a lack of social awareness is a positive, I would suppose so.

1.7 miles for 1.57 billion dollars.

Drumpf is the worst business "man" of all time

It was a pun/dad joke
F for John McCain's tumor.
>You have to be a necon or a commie if you want to hold the Trump admin to their word.

Attached: trump hypocrisy 2.png (600x318, 87K)

>being autistic

Nice try you smelly gyro munching turk but the guy had to refund it all on a technicality. Also pay denbts

The fucking cope of drumpfters.
Daily reminder trump will lose 2020 to some shitlib like biden and then his number one campaign promise of building a wall will never happen. Along with his other promjse of locking up hillary and draining the swamp. 2016 was fun but your a brainlet if you can't recognise trump has completely capitulated to the conservative movement

I can post this all day

twitter.com/CBP/status/1106667008513490944

CBP has built & continues to build new border wall along the SW border. CBP has built 38 miles of new border wall system in CA NM & TX—providing new capability by replacing ineffective infrastructure, like Normandy-style barriers designed only to stop vehicles, not people on foot.

This ongoing construction is part of approximately 115 miles of new border wall system underway using FY17 and FY18 funding. FY19 funding also provides for about 55 miles of new border wall.

Oh wow you convinced me with your jewish lies. I am now voting for white suicide in 2020!

I see a fence, where's the wall

This is the most obvious discord raid iv ever seen. hopefully you guys can identify the flaws in your strategy and re adjust

Attached: 1558392404681.jpg (255x252, 14K)

Trump gave his daughter to a jew and litterally refuses to pull out of the middle East because of israel, and now targets Iran which is Israel's main enemy.

You can still vote for the jew lover in 2020 if it makes You feel good but just remember he will lose, and the only thing he accomplished was 'le based tax cuts'. That only help jews who own with mega companies

Even if trump wins 2020 it will do nothing to help whites and could likely even hurt whites more then even Obama did

The flaw in their strategy is that they haven’t committed auicide yet.
It’s the Trudeau Tranny strategy for ultimate epic win.

You’ll never be a real woman.

>the boomer generation thinks any of the wall will be built at all

>this is your brain on islam

I knew that. To build the WALL would cost 400-500 billion.

The Fence 18 - 25 billion.

The only way this would turn voters away from trump is if another party was offering to build a higher wall faster

they don't need more
trump's cock is gonna trip anyone up who tries to walk around it

Do you know what a fortnight is?

so you're saying me actually NEED a wall?

>Keep believing everything you read in the news retard, just like how you keep believing everything you see on the internet.

Believing the Lügenpresse is retarded but believing our zogged govt will ever actually build it is equally retarded.

Trump fucked us plain and simple

We were willing to overlook his zionism for the based things he ran on. The only goals he's accomplished are the zionist ones, now he's changed his tune on immigration and we have a pittance of a fence, 150 miles or 17 miles doesn't fucking matter, both are woefully short of 1,954 miles. Even with that he's publically stated if he gets what he wants there's only gonna be 550 miles of wall. Look at the "impassable" mountains they're not gonna build shit over. They aren't the fucking Colorado Rockies.

We, nominally, have what should be the mightiest military on the planet. What are our troops doing? Protecting our borders? No they're staging for a zog war with Iran. Gee if we had no wall, but we had 120k troops guarding the border instead of preparing for another zog war I'd be a lot less pissed about the wall.

Face it bro, we got tricked. Jared Kushner is our president. Trump is a boomer that still trusts the television. Everyone worth a fuck has left the admin. He's surrounded himself with (((advisors))) that deceive him at every turn. He might be somewhat better than the alternative last election, but that's not setting the bar very high.

All Trump is at this point is another 1-5 years we don't have to worry about a full on gun registration/grab, we can't even trust him to not chip away at 2A.

That is a shit ton of money for fucking steel slats.

>ONE TERM
>TWO SCOOPS
>THREE MILES
>FOUR YEARS
>FIVE BILLIONS TO ISRAEL
T. POTATUS

>bahahaha i swear it's like you enjoy getting jewed
A white majority country votes for a man who says he's gonna build a wall to keep out immigrants and all you can do is chide?
It's more than your people do shitheel.

(1.57*1,000,000,000)/(1.7*5, 280)=
$174,910.87 per foot of wall

We could literally line the border with sportscars and it would be cheaper.

What is
>I'm a retard?
It's an extended ladder, then sit on the top, pull the ladder over and climb down it. No friend needed.

You must live your life in front of a computer screen.
Have fun carrying an extended ladder for miles and miles across the desert.

Test
Nigger
Bump
Blumph

Don't tell me you actually believe that bogus headline

Does people actually buy into these shareblue threads?
Ride or die for Trump!!!

Learn2logistics faggots

Greekfag has inaccurate financial information. Imagine that.

You dont need no friend. A ladder to get you to the top of the "wall" and rope to tie to the top of the "wall" with enough length to use the rope to fling over the other side to climb down.

This. All this.

Attached: tww2.webm (600x400, 731K)

Over a hundred miles of wall has been built. Most is just replacing chain link fence and normandy style vehicle barriers since the feds don't have to wait for eminant domain to clear

Attached: 42987209-47F2-4856-A1FE-6F199C4693EA.jpg (1024x740, 86K)

no, it was more like 20 million idiot.

How can you call this an effective raid when all you ever do is make your own thread and circlejerk in it?

Don't have the numbers to actually make a difference? Sad!

No but I do believe in the ability of public construction to waste a shitload of tax dollars.

Attached: Jose-2.jpg (593x800, 90K)

thehill.com/opinion/immigration/444437-ann-coulter-four-myths-the-media-and-politicians-tell-you-about-our

Attached: wall fence wtf ever.jpg (700x394, 52K)

This.

>miles and miles across the desert.
The houses on the Mexican side are literally next to the fence. As close as 20 meters in some cases. Many people can see the US from their yard.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuB0NAJgIwY

Attached: 1314337709567.jpg (242x251, 22K)

Although it still is Jose doing a lot of the tough, low skill labor, manual labor is hard work and IMO it's correct to take turns.

Based

Get vasectomy

Retard

I'm guessing a union built it.

Whatever. The wall is useless the moment a Democratic president is elected, and orders the border patrol to hang bottles of water, shade awnings, and directions to the nearest open gate from it, to aid the 'asylum seekers' we're welcoming. Of all the things to hold Trump's feet to the fire about, for it to be the dumbass wall...fuck, the right deserves to lose.

>new border wall system in CA NM & TX—providing new capability by replacing ineffective infrastructure

So "new wall" now means replacement wall. Which is wall where there is already wall. Or in Trumpspeak, new 'barrier' where there is already old 'barrier'.

In English, we just call this replacement, not building. Trump did not 'replace' Trump Tower, he built it.

Nor is Trump Tower made of see through walls. Those are called fences.

So he has replaced a fence and people who dont like admitting we are being conned, again, are saying this is what they meant by 'building a wall'.

I wish to god I'd screencapped a post I made a year ago predicting that at some point, Trump would not only get on tv and try to convince you that the fence you were seeing was actually a wall, but that some portion of his supporters would end up agreeing to preserve his hero status.

This post again?
You realise that they only spent about 20 million for the 1.7 miles.
Of this 1.5 billion, they still have enough money left to build 100 miles of wall.
This article dosnt say they spent all the money, it just says they have only built 1.7 miles.
They havn't run out of money, the article just says that construction has stop because of a court battle.

Attached: 1517496347233.png (226x219, 89K)

You're like the guy that replies "haha nice troll" to an obviously sarcastic comment because you're not sure if the comment was actually meant to be sarcastic and you need to let everyone know that you "get it."

>A 25 foot high steel beam fence is the same thing as 6 foot chain link fence
Kike

>6 foot chain link fence

pathetic

Attached: strawman.jpg (333x500, 155K)

Attached: 1552011023642.jpg (672x371, 75K)

I'm not wrong. That's what's being replaced, along with normandy style vehicle barriers.