Brit/pol/ Vote SDP Edition

sdp.org.uk/new-declaration/
sdp.org.uk/policies/

Attached: SDP Family Policy.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjtD8A-MWBc
sdp.org.uk/policies/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/vince-cable-i-welcome-people-with-dark-faces/
youtube.com/watch?v=K3Qzzggn--s
youtu.be/d613MThaGgM
youtu.be/6uyU3dfd3pE
youtu.be/Qs5GaH7RNAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4A363B02-2F59-4212-A59C-130200EF47F1.jpg (1242x689, 295K)

Attached: 523254255254.jpg (856x646, 99K)

first for breggzit

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

IT'S OVER

Attached: eject.jpg (796x158, 42K)

>2%

Attached: 1518296269062.jpg (642x676, 209K)

Leaving the EU won’t fix anything and whether we do or not is irrelevant- half the population will be seriously pissed off either way. I’m becoming blackpilled with the whole thing.

Attached: 9C3E501F-9CF9-48E4-B241-0F41EEFBF851.jpg (1242x334, 147K)

The brexshit party will underperform. Did you mongs see the latest panelbase poll?
>2033 (1021 Scotland, 1012 England & Wales). Combined results weighted to be GB-rep population size. Panelbase
Was coducted for 7 days to provide more accuracy. Nigel is going to show his sad face on monday with pm boris smiling.

I thought the British Steel thing might have tanked TBP before the election but it was really nice of May to fuck everything up and reset the news cycle.

>You really gonna vote for BXP or UKIP when they have candidates that have brown skin??? Lmao! Just let the Remain parties win, dawg.

holy fuckin SPERG

>gaining legal control of your country won't fix anything

German autist returns

Attached: F648F87E-7199-46A5-8411-D38DBE9D2C24.jpg (1242x429, 210K)

>Nyeheheh, hey Lois, I voted for Brexit, Lois.

Attached: markfrancois4.jpg (1200x854, 105K)

Doesn't take into account the effect of May's latest blunder

I guess the average voter wasn't ready for the gamer gate Anita Sarkeesian candidate.

>The old, naive, working-class white man about to be usurped by the ""based"" (i.e. cunning, manipulative and crafty) paki landlord/mep/groomer

Attached: Screenshot_20190522_150201.jpg (923x1417, 604K)

Yougov and opinium didn't either and they have a right wing bias.

The polls didn't change much from may 14th to May 20th

And trying to persuade us that them taking loads of the EU's money is a bad thing. Lol, I'd hate to be whoever is wasting their money paying this shill

He will be a Brexit party Mp by next week

Don't worry Theresa, I've just had a word with the cabinet and your leadership is fully secure. Of that I can assure you. You haven't anything to worry about.

Attached: Gove_Cove.jpg (808x671, 197K)

If you really want to be blackpilled think about how important this is seen to people in the first place. This country isn't even defined by WW2 any more, but rather a single vote 3 years ago. That referendum is the origin point of our country at a spiritual level.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=QjtD8A-MWBc

Attached: 1558480566147.jpg (1565x1019, 714K)

read it in his voice ffs

Show your flag

Attached: 48CDA5DE-74F0-4921-993B-F06237B82CE4.jpg (1242x1319, 528K)

>leaving the eu while the entire establishment pro-remain is "gaining legal control"

Remember to join and vote for the SDP

sdp.org.uk/policies/

Attached: SDP Drain The Swamp.jpg (1024x512, 57K)

woah BXP have a non-white candidate? WTF??? i'm never voting for them!!! i am now firmly on the #CableTable

>Be Welsh
>People on social media start posting that if you want to remain in the EU, you need to vote for Plaid Cymru because they're the only party pushing for it

Thanks for telling me who not to vote for, shitheads.

Attached: 1490792572140.png (1024x1024, 594K)

>2033 (1021 Scotland, 1012 England & Wales). Combined results weighted to be GB-rep population size.

So either the polls have been underestimating Scotland like Youshit or ukipinium

>vote
Why would the establishment let something as minor as a vote change things?

Based

Attached: 551203AA-04A2-4E69-BF0B-ADD24A22B16D.jpg (1242x621, 335K)

Running to be a Brexit party/UKIP/liblabcon mep is just the latest Paki get rich-quick-scheme and gullible, trusting whites can't even see it!

Attached: D6I5ivTWsAEQtbr.jpg (1200x898, 169K)

Just told mum to remember to vote tomorrow "only if I can vote for the Brexit Party".

Giving a single fuck about polls over the last few years
Redpill for (((You))): they are made to sway opinion, not record it

Attached: 1509989670483.png (986x995, 37K)

not racist, just ate romanians, simple as

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1509697904718.png (593x557, 137K)

In my region the Brexit party 1st candidate is a property developer CEO who has profitted from the housing crisis caused by mass immigration. The UKIP 1st candidate is a farmer who is closer to land and his folk and a normal Englishman who cares about his nation.

Which party do I vote for?

WHAT ARE TOMMEHS CHANCES LADS???

Attached: 1528634510959.webm (320x180, 1.91M)

>wtf the country isn't 100% fixed yet this is fucking bullshit i'm taking the blackpill

Why would non-whites be in favour of any nationalist policies when they have no ties to the nation outside of a neoliberal economic context?

Wish I could be there for the vote.

Offer to drive your OAP neighbours to the polling station tomorrow. Offer your metrosexual neighbours a lift to the polls on Friday.

Attached: Brady_only.jpg (2000x1267, 379K)

Fuck off, thanks a lot now these spineless cucks will get their voters back and we are back at square 1.

Thanks a lot you spineless decieving cucks for delaying populism.

after all this back and forthing i've decided to vote for ukip. the other anons were right, the older people will carry BP

3%

Reminder that the news can't talk about politics tomorrow so May going just has silence eheheh

The polls underestimated Labour and overestimated UKIP in 2017

Scotland is irrelevant because its SNP land anyway.

Attached: 71601247_p0 (1).jpg (1200x1823, 603K)

>plaid cumrag
Does anyone even take them seriously in Wales?

Can you be an MEP from HMP Hull?

because they let a communist government get elected in 1945 because they actually unironically believe in the >democracy meme

>an american getting excited about an EU MEP election in Britain of all places

based

What Vince Cable's father said to his son
BASED Cable senior

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_211339.jpg (1080x485, 177K)

Walked through manchester city centre this morning, there's about 20 cunts on each corner with "stop fascist tommeh" signs

it's the fenians that vote SNP

Attached: authorisedbytrobinson.png (240x369, 81K)

Maybe it something to do with the announcement of a second fucking referendum three days before the election

Yes they were secretive youre not thinking back far enough. You bring in people by forming semi-secret groups/societies of like minded people and then organise yourselves to infiltrate different institutions then you. Ring in your members. I work in education, wont specify where or in what capacity, and i can assure you this is already happening. The change wont be instantaneous however we’re just planting the seeds for the future
Yeah do it then. Meanwhile the rest of us will try our way

l*bour spent decades literally importing voters

You can't fix a country as foundationally broken as this one. Any ideas put forward would require approximately 600 years, and what do you think the demographics will be like about 1/10 in to that?

>only 4

Didn't take him long to realise he was right.

>all the "nationalist" independence groups want to stay in the eu besides the english democrats

Attached: 1558378164606.jpg (1200x900, 238K)

ont read polls, soz m8

Attached: York-UKIP-Students.jpg (1440x800, 195K)

who cares, they're just Farage's glove puppets to deflect media criticism and make him win more votes

Unfortunately yes but it's mostly university twats who want Welsh to be the first language and to leave the UK while magically joining the EU. I did an MA at Aberystwyth and there were a ton of them over there.

Based Grandpa Vince
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/vince-cable-i-welcome-people-with-dark-faces/

harry potter's seen better days

Fuck off cunt, UKIP or farage party

anything else is cunt territory

youtube.com/watch?v=K3Qzzggn--s

Attached: lacigreen.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>foundationally broken
stop reading peter hitchens and guzzling blackpills you cretin

you can vote brexit
if we leave the eu he will lose his post anyways

>Any ideas put forward would require approximately 600 years,
Since most of our problems happened in the last 50 years it wouldn't take that long to fix it.

>You bring in people by forming semi-secret groups/societies of like minded people
Good luck with that when every electrical device records and tracks you constantly and there's government infiltration and informants in even the most minor groups.
> I work in education, wont specify where or in what capacity, and i can assure you this is already happening.
No it isn't. If it was why are we not teaching six year olds about anal fisting?
> The change wont be instantaneous however we’re just planting the seeds for the future
So how many centuries will this take to come to fruition? Remember we're going to be an ethnic minority in about 15 years.

The two on the left epitomise rural voters, the two on the right epitomise city voters

Same here in Scotland.

They fucking howl about how leaving the EU will be catastrophic, yet say everything will be OK if we leave the UK

tbf the partys history is actually pretty based
Saunders Lewis praised Hitler's early actions for dismantling the power of international Jewry

Attached: 72698531_p0_master1200.jpg (744x1052, 382K)

YouGov has an obvious right wing bias I don't trust them an inch they make these polls so they can sway opinions essentially many elections as of recent have had there polls be completely wrong lol

Fabian Society/Labour Party general
All Hail The Square Mile, God Save the Bank of England so they can save the Queen.
What would Marx think of you guys if you don't vote Labour?

Exactly this. Saw party was decimated in local elections solely because of not brexiting decided to announce 2nd ref plans anyway.

Is this from today? Must be because in his debate with nige earlier he one upped 'how can I be racist when I have a black friend' to 'I welcome people with dark faces I was married to one'

Attached: 1555590522110.jpg (2449x1096, 252K)

were a country of racists

>vince-cable-i-welcome-people-with-dark-faces

Attached: kate upton tale of two dutchmen.jpg (600x508, 131K)

Polls show a good indication and polls underestimate Labour and left wing parties.

The Front National in France don't stand stupid amounts of ethnic candidates.
Why do the Brexit Party and UKIP have to be such KEKS
BNP come back :(

Attached: D6whJamX4AU57aV.jpg (680x383, 59K)

I really do not believe the pessimistic blackpill people on here thinking it's all over. Did you guys not see the video of the Muslims arguing with Jess Philips in the street? The cracks are already forming. Brexit is already on the rise. You people thinking that there are problems that we cannot fix are just lost in a spiral of self induced despair. Everything that was done can be undone.

OK then. Go ask someone about British history and see what they know. Go ask someone about traditional British law and see what they know. Ask someone what the most important part of the nation is and see what they say. The truth is that the foundational myth of this country is dead, and now no one sees any reason for the nation to exist at all. To undo this will take centuries of laying mythological groundwork.

It's easier to demolish something that built it. Notre Dame took centuries to build but was ruined forever in a few hours.

>an american
Ex-Bong. I left the country when Blair got elected.
And what a shit-show it's been since.

If BXP won the general I might even consider coming back. I'd hate to leave behind my collection of assault spoons though.

Attached: NF_showers.jpg (478x246, 21K)

>were a country of racists
No we're not. We have the highest rate of inter-racial marriages in the world. If the people don't even know they're a people, what hope do they have?

VOTE ARE NIGE

Attached: 1558479832664.jpg (634x436, 67K)

cracks arnt enough there are some very stubborn voters in the uk

how did you green a greencard, I want to leave this shithole eventually too

>Go ask someone about British history and see what they know
>Peasant shepherds 300 years ago would have had a 2000 year long encyclopaedic knowledge of Britain's history

>go and ask a peasant with a sub zero IQ what they know about British history
you think this was any different at any other time in history?

>The truth is that the foundational myth of this country is dead,
it LIVES ON IN YOUR HEAD DOES IT NOT, BOY? ARE YOU STILL BREATHING? ARE YOU LITHE OF LIMB? SOUND OF MIND?

>To undo this will take centuries of laying mythological groundwork

it'll take a decade at the very latest

>immigrants arguing with leftists shows that the right is winning
>neoliberal economic globalists means the nationalists are winning
How about no?

>we are a nation of immigrants but we are all racist
>britain was never white but we must put more browns into history

Attached: 1557665197196.jpg (626x900, 77K)

She can't vote so we must vote for her.

Attached: brexitfu.png (585x558, 605K)

Nope,all it will take is a rework of the educational system.

Sage Nick Griffin speaking out against grooming gangs in 2004
youtu.be/d613MThaGgM
youtu.be/6uyU3dfd3pE
youtu.be/Qs5GaH7RNAI

Attached: jacky-nick-griffin-jaunty.jpg (468x339, 62K)

>Mrs May was said to be crying when she last met the 1922 Committee

This is why women should not be allowed anywhere near politics.

Attached: TinyTears.jpg (742x465, 50K)