Is it rape if you consent to having sex where the female rides on your penis, then when you say you are cumming...

Is it rape if you consent to having sex where the female rides on your penis, then when you say you are cumming, she unexpectedly does not get off and deliberately has cream pie with you?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x391, 34K)

No, why would you not say at any point you don't want to cum inside.

why didn't you use a condom?

or ask her to be on the pill?

Are you fuckin retarded

Allow me to give a serious reply to this bait, because reasons:

No, retard. Not having the foresight to tell her the natural end of sex isn't what you wanted isn't rape. In general, regretful sexual acts are not rape. It's rape if you didn't consent to sex. Which you did.

But I didn't consent to cream pie

yes

yes, that is rape.

You have been sexually violated and should confront the woman about your crossed boundaries and the trust that she broke.

>Is it rape if you consent
No. That said, both of you are fornicating degenerates and there's no real issue if you decide to press charges against her.

Stop being a fag and throw that bitch off if you're about to nut and you're going in raw.

Literally my fetish

Your a pussy.
Also it is rape, if someone asks you to stop and you keep going you have violated them. If a woman told you to stop and you kept on at it you have raped her, it is no different because OP is a guy.

he didn't tell her to stop or get off he said he was cumming

My bad, I only sort of skimmed over the OP. It not rape then it's just unexpectedly long sex and OP is even more of a pussy for letting a woman sexually tale advantage of him.

no it's not rape

It'd be if you gave a "No."

"I'm cumming" can be understood in either direction.

Invite me to your shotgun wedding OP

I thought it was understood between us that we would not be reproducing (yet). We talked about it before.

Get a morning after pill and then a pack of condoms.

Reproducing can be affected by many things. Was she ovulating or near her ovulation window? Is she on birth control? Simply nutting in someone doesn't mean you're reproducing. Next time, tell her you don't want to do that and ask her to get off of you in the future. Or stop her. Or don't let her ride you if you don't trust her. Or the million dollar idea - just use condoms if you're so worried about it.

It's not rape. She could've misunderstood the situation.

Well, I called her "she" in order to not be confusing and not to bring transgenders into this, but it's an FtM and on testosterone. "She" says "she" can't get pregnant like this, but it is possible, and if "she" doesn't come off of testosterone, it will miscarry. But I don't know, maybe "she" planned to come off of it in order to reproduce.

no wonder you're such a fag

I wish they would perfect a universal birth control already or make one for guys cause nutting in women in absolutely tops, i get a high for a solid 5 minutes after. Mines currently not on anything and I nut right before, during, and right her periods, this isnt full proof at all but its a risk im willing to take.