UK Muslim Attacks Ex-Wife as “Bacon Basher” for Dating Non-Muslim

>The explicit derogatory reference to non-Muslims, referenced as bacon, meaning something unclean to a Muslim, makes the religious motivation abundantly clear.

>>An Asian accountant smashed his ex-wife’s head against a car and called her a ‘bacon basher’ after she started dating a white man, a court has heard.

>>Syed Ahmad, 51, grabbed Perveen Ahmad during an early morning argument after she emerged from her David Lloyd gym to find her Lexus car had been vandalised.

>>An incensed Ahmad dented a gym member’s car as he slammed his ex-wife’s head against the bodywork during the attack in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.

>>He was eventually pulled off of Mrs Ahmad, 51, by her boyfriend David Wallwork, who then pinned her former husband to the ground as he ‘thrashed about’.

Read it all:
jihadwatch.org/2019/05/uk-muslim-attacks-ex-wife-as-bacon-basher-for-dating-non-muslim

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-145942.jpg (1536x2048, 759K)

>asian
stopped reading there

Attached: 47F41150-9735-43B4-8665-8F30C76DE346.png (434x521, 43K)

Who cares? White people are fucking filthy - can you blame him?

>bacon basher

No that's in the quoted article, not the one linked. The link I posted is quoting from a news source that used that term, not using it itself. Jihad Watch has pointed out many times that "Asian" is a euphemism for Muslim.

A white person interested in a woman that he isn't related to?

That's how I know this article is BULL SHIT. Go back to fucking your sister, ya filthy white trash faggo.

nigger

>Asian
>Syed
We have to stop doing this

Calm down, trailer trash. Take your dads dick out of your mouth and get a fucking job, clown.

Nah white people are the most attractive people by a landslide

Oh you're trolling.
Carry on then

Attached: Bacon_lovers_only.jpg (500x364, 28K)

Even picked up a flag :)

Can you shills explain why you love muslims like this so much?

You're all inbred - that's why your skin is so fucking disgusting.

Honestly bacon kinda grosses me out now. I used to love it.
I love sausage though

just saying bacon, im hungry
one of those home bred swine that ate dead people

You would like sausage. Little white fag boy.

don't you go halal on me you little bitch

>bacon basher
Fucking love it.

Never

Aww look at your concerned about you boyfriend. Don't worry, bacon or not, he'll still be willing to tea bag you and your mama tonight.

imagine thinking the enjoyment of bacon as an insult. what a sad existence that must be.

get out, roastie kike.

Attached: 1557562480095.jpg (601x326, 47K)

I’m more of a beef guy

Go pick my veggies, trash bag.

So the crime is he dented a car?

>odokadik
How did you get your irl name to be your id?

Lol no one mentioning the white guy picking the muslim up and throwing him to the ground, holding him there

>one muslim battered
>another muslim in jail
I see no downside to this story.

Attached: 1427565203306.png (301x312, 137K)

>inb4 the white guy gets charged for hate crime assault

Don't forget - one little white girl fucked by a muslim dick

The downside is it's happening in your country, not Goatfuckistan.
Or wait, never mind.

Actually it's the other way around odokadik

A white person fucking something that isn't related to them just doesn't add up.

I'm OK with it, Jensen. God knows our people will never grow the balls to remove them, so let them remove one another.

You guys have to stop responding to obvious trolls

>asian

>white people are so gross that muslim women are leaving their husbands for them

Got it, thanks!

The problem is they breed more than they remove. It's like cheering on two cockroaches fighting for dominion when they already laid a billion eggs under your fridge.

She got PORK'D

Fair enough, but we're living in such a dystopian hellscape, that I cheer on the little victories when they appear.

What do we do about the Asian problem, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1435258261764.jpg (800x499, 111K)

Swimming lessons in the international waters in the Atlantic.
None of the fuckers can swim anyway, if any of them make it to land, fuck it, let them stay.

pigged

>30 year old fertile white man chasing after a 51 year old barren Mud shit used condom
Ya he sure is alpha!!!!!!! I bet they have tons of still borns!!!

You had one job, Germany.

Feign ignorance and deport them to China.