Christ pill is the ultimate pill. Change my mind

And to any retards who think Christianity is a Jewish psyop here you go. Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Repent or perish Never fucking forget Jow Forums a Christian board.

Attached: download (3).jpg (205x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/roots/history/did-the-ancient-celts-practice-human-sacrifice
digitalmedievalist.com/opinionated-celtic-faqs/human-sacrifice/
youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: READ IT.png (896x5808, 536K)

Attached: The Original christkikes.jpg (1454x925, 1.01M)

Okay but this relies on the (false) assumption that Jews today aren't actually Jews, which is incorrect

Show your flag rabbi.

I don't have a memeflag and I'm saying Christianity is Jewish and for brown people

finding people who spam retarded shit for a cult and shooting them in the back of the head is the ultimate pill

Attached: 1384819348383.png (333x496, 11K)

Why

Attached: dark ages.jpg (2746x1154, 2.18M)

they're not true Jews they don't practice the Torah they practice the talmud and Kabbalah

please don't tell me you're a pagan, that's so gay

I actually don't need to believe in any ancient legends of yore because my IQ is above room temperature, but atleast paganism is European in origin

this is complete bullshit

Which part Moshe, be specific on which part and why

Attached: 1537030274143.png (640x400, 217K)

Christianity is the diluted red pill
The red pill is realizing the collapse has occurred and we're all in the free fall

Attached: fatherandson.jpg (1538x1523, 213K)

modern-day paganism is nothing like the original one, we used to be degenerate's who used to do ritual human sacrifices before Christianity came to Europe

>we used to be degenerate's who used to do ritual human sacrifices before Christianity came to Europe
gonna need a source on that one

Fact: It was Christian Kings that lead the various purges of the subversive hook-nosed nationwreckers. Only when nations became democratic and secular did the purges stopped.

irishcentral.com/roots/history/did-the-ancient-celts-practice-human-sacrifice

Fact: Christianity spread wherever jews settled in Europe

>irishcentral.com/roots/history/did-the-ancient-celts-practice-human-sacrifice
>An expert has stated that the latest bog bodies found in Ireland has proven that belief that the Celts ritually sacrificed their kings to the Gods.
>An expert has stated
Don't you have anything better than a wordpress blog?

Why did you include your portrait on the bottom corner

Attached: 1556645909861.gif (200x200, 335K)

QUESTION FOR LURKING CATHOLICS

I am a newly baptized Catholic. I am interested in Eastern Christianity and have always admired the monks of Mt. Athos and the Jesus Prayer.

Would it be allowed to use a prayer rope made at Mt. Athos to pray the Jesus Prayer? Or would that be committing a sin?

Mt. Athos is a hive of homosexuality. Orthodox Christians, particularly the greek kind, are extremely gay.

As long as you've accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior I don't think he really cares about the church you go to. I personally despise the Catholic church they are corrupt as fuck and Pope Francis is a fag

digitalmedievalist.com/opinionated-celtic-faqs/human-sacrifice/

so romans, who were at war with the celts at that time accused them of human sacrifices? Did you know that Julius Caesar was attacked by the "press" in Rome for being a faggot?

there was a reason why the Romans were afraid to invade Britannia, also meme flag fuck off kike.

surely an open minded person will consider the other side?

youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0

>le mem fleg
I wish I saved one of those shitty NPC memes right now.

yes, I used to be an atheist I get it. But it never made my life any better ever since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior my life has been immensely better I hope you find it one day too user.

Oh is that why in the medieval bibles they painted jews with the contemporary discriminatory jew hat?

Attached: 4256537829856.gif (402x470, 209K)

*snap* yep that's going in my cringe collection

stupid christcuck

Attached: 1558221959229.jpg (860x522, 77K)

Attached: 1558219521229.png (723x575, 380K)

pathetic attempt

Attached: 41B17EB9-6EAC-43E1-A5E3-3745D99D4210.jpg (469x600, 245K)

Attached: 1558540795160.png (960x821, 325K)

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

....?
whats your point retard?
he tried to reform judaism which had become amoral in his eyes

what the fuck are you trying to get at you disgusting amerimutt swine

Attached: 1558227277642.png (794x807, 378K)

kek, christcucks seething

does the fact it has been translated from hebrew to broken english somehow make it seem more pertinant to the low iq?

Attached: 1556713575549.jpg (399x370, 40K)

Attached: GodHatesJews.png (1084x656, 283K)

real paganism
>strict observance of moral taboos
>strict adherence to tradition and traditional family roles
>huge importance on blood, family, tribe

real life pagans
>reject their parents religions
>make up fake "traditions" to replace the ones they don't like
>reject any morality that requires them to do anything, practice lazy religiosity
>mostly childless and obese

yeah I'll be taking my 4 children to my Catholic parish, nice try though

Already did as a Catholic

Reminder vote far right in EU elections

Attached: preuzmi.png (225x225, 6K)

Why because my life got better and I'm happy now, I've stopped drinking, smoking weed, masturbating and my depression's gone and I finally have purpose and meaning in my life. feels good man

yes its called the new covenant, which is why christians in europe generally dislike/hate jews, but amerimutts are so incredibly fuckign retarded and ignorant that somehow they forget about the central part of their religion

your point being

Attached: american christians.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

What are "back parts"?

give me a fucking break you lying snake

yes and most of those retards of probably never read the Bible and just go to church

Attached: Wittenberg_Judensau_Grafik.jpg (1123x1841, 867K)

everything they believe in is in the bible

>because my IQ is above room temperature
You believe in the infallibillity of your own limited mind. Nothing more fanciful than that.

The base premise of the books being the literal inspired word of God is insane retardation.

I'm going to say a prayer for you man, I hope you find your faith one day it's took me a long time god bless user

Stupid kike, your bullshit tricks are completely transparent.

why would anyone read the bible for any other reason than studying christians like an alien species is beyond me
>everything they believe in is in the bible
apparently they just read the old testament, which is pretty much just the jewish torah +dlc, considering jews have always been genocidal and xenophobic, everything in the ttorah is about jews being the greatest and genociding their enemies and how thats a wonderful thing

considering christians are niggers they take that at face value and start worshipping the jews

Attached: 1549545076251.png (550x543, 50K)

daww, thanks user xD

I'll think for you. Hopefully one day you will find your brain. I was aware I had one from a very young age.

Breaking the religion down into causal chains will lead to real events back in time. It's simple reality.

Like when god showed moses his asshole?

Attached: 903AE0D2-6B59-456A-B562-E0307565F441.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

Keep posting, brother. Look at how the kikes are swarming this thread. It says it all right there. The kikes are not the jews. We Europeans carry the divine spark. No other race can create beauty and mighty works like Gods true chosen people.

Breaking the religion down into causal chains will lead to real events back in time. It's simple reality.

you're definitely a kike

Amen.

Attached: 1432291-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 46K)

Exodus 33:23

I see the simple reality that god showed moses his asshole. God is obviously a closeted homosexual.

You really want to go to hell, don't you?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

>quoting the delirious scribbling of an anonymous Jew from 80 CE who never even met Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef and was so dumb that the book wasn't included in the canon until the 350s
Oh wait, you're one of those Christcucks that literally believes Revelation is some non-existent person named "Jesus" talking.

Attached: MUH REVELATION.jpg (904x874, 230K)

>imagine unironically indentifying with a sheep
I hate normies so ghodamned much
jews are right to call them cattle they re essentially right

Attached: 1526629701117.png (945x771, 1.02M)

All of it, hence the "complete" part.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 97K)

that literally means that if you are not jew by blood, you are of the synagogue of satan, like this kike is trying to push:

is this type of christianity ok? or is it just catholics only christianity?

Attached: Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Martin_Luther,_1528_(Veste_Coburg)_(cropped).jpg (250x296, 13K)

Attached: 1558560624635.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Daily Reminder that these Pagancucks are the same ones that post anti-Christian propaganda on Jow Forums . They come from /leftycuck/ and do anti-Christian raids on Jow Forums, they are communists and leftists trying to stir whites away from Christ because they hate him and they hate us. Also a lot of them are actual nonwhites who hate whites and shill paganism to further destroy our western Christian civilization.
Everything they shill against the bible is easily debunked when you pay attention to what they're saying, they also take a lot of biblical verses out of context when they're trying to prove the holy bible supports race-mixing and universalism.
When they start getting BTFO they start spamming the thread with their debunked pastas until it reaches bump limit due to them seething.

Attached: pagancucksexposed.jpg (1116x1323, 452K)

Attached: 1556019683906.png (553x278, 88K)

in my opinion Martin Luther did the same thing Jesus did stood up to a church when he saw it was corrupt don't hate Catholics I just don't like or trust the clergy.

>They come from /leftycuck/ and do anti-Christian raids on Jow Forums
ok link the thread on /leftypol/ then

it exists right?
I mean you didnt just make that up and are lying out of your teeth

8ch doesnt delete its archives it should be easy to find
just post it mate

Attached: 1558277208456.jpg (920x960, 62K)

I posted facts, kike. Did you worship your Mesopotamian bull god this Sunday and partake in your ceremonial cannibalism again, as per always?

Attached: yahweh's wife.jpg (384x696, 25K)

We get it, your a fucking loser autist. Serve yourself and continue to be of this world. We will serve a greater purpose. Now fuck off and be an nigger loving wierdo elsewhere.

avoir des relations sexuelles

Attached: 1558559915305.png (211x239, 6K)

>our western Christian civilization.
just fucking yikes

Attached: 1558263818217.jpg (880x762, 351K)

The Bible tells us they aren’t Jews and if you weren’t a 2015fag you would already know they aren’t Jews.

>We will serve a greater purpose.
being?
I mean you re an amerimutt wageslave working for your jewish overlords, what might your "greater purpose" be?

Attached: 1556942326648.png (540x297, 252K)

There's two pagan boards on cripplechan and both are dead as fuck, which anyone can verify immediately.
Resistance to Jew-LARPing is the logical end-point of any serious nationalist since Christcucks are THE FACILITATORS of open borders, race-mixing, and Jewish power.

Attached: goodbye western world.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

you want to talk communism user?

Attached: christianity is communism.png (959x622, 1.01M)

Lololol....Keep giving me (You)s and we'll keep ignoring you memeflag kikes

I think it's a beautiful thought that even though we're pants staining frogtards that eat candy with the plastic wrapper still on, Jesus loves us anyways.

Attached: 1552158984797.gif (1200x675, 1.02M)

>replying to the same post 3 times

Why would idols explicitly condemned by the Bible be an argument against Christianity?

Christianity is intrinsic to Western Civilization for the past thousand years

Because your religion is a Jewish sect, and the Jewish religion was based on Canaanite/Mesopotamian paganism. Jews had only been monotheistic for 200 years before Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef. That means Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef proclaimed himself the messiah of a branch of Jewish thought that had only been around for two-hundred years.

Translation: It's all fake.

Attached: this is yahweh and his wife.jpg (433x443, 27K)

Exodus 33:23
>Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

His back = His boipucci
Kek pagancucks are fucking retarded, go swallow some somali semen faggot cuck

Your country is as negrofied as ours, jean. I'm assuming you're young, which is why you're so angry. Just put religon on the backburner for awhile and try and live a good, meaningful life. You'll come around sooner or later.

Yes where would the West be without christian figures such as Noah, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Ezekiel, Joshua, David, Solomon, Yeshua....
we don't need dumb faggot atheist pagans like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle or writers like Homer, Virgil, etc... ah shit okay well we need them but we're gonna write some fanfiction about 'em to make them seem christian.
your daughter would take somali semen proudly as long as the nigger also thought rabbi yeshua was divine.

Attached: christian WN.png (812x544, 585K)

Attached: newchristianright.jpg (500x500, 92K)

> Until the 350's

> First included in the Muratorian Fragment
> Circa. 170 AD

Attached: hewhat.jpg (230x356, 30K)

well first time I glanced over it and saw it was retarded, then I read the first part of it and actually bothered replying how the christian was a lying coniving snake making stuff up to shill his trash here, then I read further and saw him spewing even more disgusting anti white bullshit

lmao, christianity in the west has been so revised there are little christian elements left in it, everything whites like about it is straight up pagan, plus are you REALLY trying to say anything past the renaissance/enlightnement was christian?
fucking really?

Attached: 1556039428829.png (550x808, 712K)

the holy spirit is a fag and so are you
at this point i genuinely can't tell if this is satire or if you retards actually believe this

Regular people = wild olive branches
Kikes = Cultivated olive branches

Accept the lord and saviours goys

>people read and believe this shit in 2019

>Kek pagancucks are fucking retarded, go swallow some somali semen faggot cuck
This coming from a christian is ironic.