American military is a joke

Meet the new face of the American military. Racist, sexist incels had better watch the fuck out.

Attached: 4DC9308F-8F63-42A7-9C90-F658AFE99DAC.jpg (626x1002, 778K)

To be honest. Aslong as their competent, I see nothing wrong with this. Why I do find strange is where is the statistic on Asian Americans?

Very diverse picture.

>American military is a joke
>Racist, sexist incels had better watch the fuck out.

Not sure what you're trying to say user.

Not all blacks are beneficiaries of affirmative action. As long as they had the qualifications to get into West Point, they'll probably be fine. I doubt West Point does "diversity admissions" in the way that other schools do.

They arent.

No junior officer is competent to begin with, but white men and women can be whipped into shape in about a year. Other races of officer are useless, just like their enlisted counterparts.

stop shilling your nigger shit.... its still white
>class of 2019

Attached: Graduation_EW.jpg (750x421, 450K)

all pogs no doubt

Diversity is officially a system where white people don't exist. Every white leftist or centrist must understand, that diversity is about destroying them too

Author of these 20 years old comics is not genius and prophetic at all

Attached: cd6.jpg (600x716, 70K)

We'll be losing wars for decades to come.

daily reminder

Attached: ayoooo.png (693x519, 594K)

Oh look, my picture is super diverse.

Attached: diversity.jpg (1280x720, 18K)

Put them on the front lines

>soldiers died for this

Attached: 1557292082192.jpg (431x408, 118K)

Very cool how they display a symbol of racial solidarity and it is celebrated.

Wonder what would happen if some blonde haired, blue eyed white officers threw up a Roman salute?

Operation: Human Wall

Funny story about, these chicks were from my class. After people freaked out about this they had to have a sit down talk with the commandant, but they were allowed to graduate (this was right before graduation.)

beautiful

Attached: niggers working at peak preformance.webm (960x480, 820K)

You guys also kicked out the new lieutenant with communist sympathies as well, if I recall. At least somebody still has some backbone.

I got out during the Obama era, so it's nice knowing things have not completely deteriorated.

Having attended West point and been in touch with it's graduates - west point of today is absolutely garbage compared the just a few decades ago

>OK, time for the graduation photo
>Give them their swords
>3 dead, 6 injured
>You weren't supposed to give them real swords user!
>I know, lol

Spencer Rapone was his name. Not only did that faggot get outed, but some femanon leaked his dick pic too.

Good. I hope they all go to war and die for Israel.

Incels are weak betas with low IQs.
If they can manage to lift a gun and aim, they can be mildly dangerous. Otherwise they are just leftover uterine discharge.

There's a reason people don't fuck incels. They are generically inferior. It amazes me that all the nazi shit on this board comes from incels, but they are too stupid to realize that are the ones the nazis would kill.

>women
lmao

Yeah that place is the community college equivalent for the military. They will be stuck behind a desk running food orders and directing calls.

America's military has always been a joke without someone else to do the hard work.

Weight standards apparently don't apply to boons.

Attached: 1554591818344.webm (500x500, 873K)

Attached: 1554591835834.webm (480x360, 783K)

femcucks BTFO

Attached: 1554772124511.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-15-46-29-1.png (480x698, 51K)

How is that diverse?
100% female
No white
No asians
No indian
No slavs

Diversity just means no white people

>most diverse
>only blacks and Hispanics
Idk man, that doesn't sound very diverse to me. But what do I, a white male know.

the left has found its rifles

Sauce? Looks hilarious

One of Steven Crowder's "female cops" segments I think.

Interesting. Reminds me of the time a human rights tribunal showed up to a business which employed a German, Swede, Englishman and a Frenchman. This workplace was not diverse and needed to change.

So all the aforementioned men were fired and replaced with Indians. The next time the human rights commission came, there business was adequately diversified and 100% Indian.

>boomer conservatives will defend this

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted for Hitler

I am getting the fuck out of this country. I'd rather take my chances with the cartels than a military that hates me because of the color of my skin

Why are they all different ranks holy crap?
Have you guys fallen for the participation trophy meme, those insignia's are so over the top it reminds me of gold stars for toddlers

hey it's probably like +100 degrees

Good lord, does this mean they actually segregated them to their own building?

Are you telling me right now that you think the US military hates you because you are white?

first retard post is best cuck post
You are an absolute retard. I know more about unit level ambush than ALL of what you see combined.
I ALSO can fucking game the fuck out of all of them. And by the looks of it...I far more fit than any of these fucking retards.

Thee - republic - is fucking dead

Operation "Black Shield" is a go!