Why do modern Military Veterans come back with PTSD after deployment?

Why do modern Military Veterans come back with PTSD after deployment?

Attached: 764324671.jpg (1536x2304, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpEs_QYZKlE
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZKlnfBopI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we realize that it's all been a lie

Attached: general_zinni_iraq_invasion_for_israel_haaretz_article.png (618x481, 90K)

Why do you post this thread so often?
Sage

The realization that no one's happy and your left with sloppy seconds women

Because they realize that Islam can save the west yet we reject it.

Couple that with the fact they are warriors who are now being forced to fit in with civilian life.

Sage

This pic was already debunked as being a guy returning from boot camp because of his lack of patches.

gibs

Cus they're fuckin pussies

Also the government leaves them out on the street lol

becouse they dont know what they fought for

>he has posted the same thread over and over for an entire year

Attached: military ptsd shillbot.png (1892x6746, 3.41M)

because modern warfare is a constant fucking nightmare. In old times you had a battle and that's about it. In modern times you are constantly on the lookout.

Attached: 1558138682396.gif (300x186, 446K)

Weak minded fools who can't hack shooting a few brown people.
They should come back filled with pride.

Because they are pussies.

Attached: neckbeard_certified.jpg (550x550, 96K)

>pic doenst technically match the question so sage hurrrrr
go the fuck back to [lebbit mr technical

It's more about this and that many soldiers are unintelligent people with low emotional intelligence too
Then there's injury such as TBI

They killed innocent people in the name of Zion. I would just off myself, if I realized that.

Fighting a war solely because that jews want it probably isn't a morale booster and then your best friend Chick decides to kill himself because he couldn't stand being shoot at and killing people who had done nothng wrong at all.

That's because the sergeant susprised private boi pusci with an unscheduled drill

>post proof that this guy is a shillbot posting this thread since 2018
>ignored by all the brain dead eurofags
cancer to this board, all of you.

Probably this
I spent the better part of a decade as a grunt and have some less than favorable opinions about the shit I did, but think the PTSD card is just an easy one to play for losers who want gibs and sympathy.

Gibsmedat.

There's been a lot of anti military threads lately, I wonder why. My guess is foreign shills.

Dude, let me tell you something about ptsd.
You can get ptsd from work like i did.
Had a high stress job and just couldnt keep up, i just broke completly down.
That feeling that i will fail again almost drove me to suicide.
Respect and support your veterans, they deserve it.

Killing innocents. Tribesmen that have fought and killed people coming to kill them sleep like babies.

US soldiers have nightmares and guilt the rest of their lives. When you see a vet remember to spit like a jew on a nigger.

Attached: jew spits venom.jpg (233x411, 25K)

That'd not the reason though. Afghanistan was punishing people for not bending the knee, Iraq was about sending a message

who gives a fuck about those leeches

PTSD == post TRAUMATIC stress disorder.
Unless your high-stress job was some sort of emergency service, or you were otherwise exposed to traumatic events, it wasn't ptsd.
Burnout - absolutely.
midlife crises, maybe.
but not ptsd.

>veteran
>no Combat Patch!

kys pussy

i dont want any sympathy, i just want my old life back again

They've some shit. Like kids being shot in the head etc.

Can fuck a person up. I gotta look away at some liveleak videos. Imagine watching that in real life.

It keeps playing in your head over and over again.

>mfw this memeflagging faggot keeps posting this thread
get necked cocksucker
>in all fields

>Haaretz

>he
They'll all bots

Pretty sure it's one of those over-diagnosed things, like autism. I knew a nuke-drop in Groton, who was sad that he failed out of Nuke school and wanted to get out of the Navy. They diagnosed him with "PTSD" from Nuke school and separated him.

They probably would've simply called him a bitch and moved things along if it happened a few decades ago.

Attached: 1552778969914.jpg (400x400, 9K)

They realize they were just used by the ZOG.

Attached: 1557744218906.jpg (1144x1218, 385K)

I was going to argue with you but has only one post
Sage

Because the US need people to take pictures of their poor poor soldiers coming home from hard months of killing former allies or people defending their country from US aggression.

Probably sexually assaulted by the trannies.

Because they get paid disability for their entire fucking life. Why not?

onions MRE's

also clean boots, straight outa basic, defiantly not a vet.

>Cus they're fuckin pussies
Please, tell us about your "life" and how it has made you a man. Feel free to leave out your fantasy of getting double teamed by Jordan Peterson and Milo.

it was 1 year of nonstop rush and deadlines, almost drove me mad.

maybe it was not ptsd, but im 6 months out of it and still feel empty inside

because war life is a good easy life.
you come home to a bunch of cucks that you can't trust all trying to destroy everything.
PTSD is just a reality badge. That you have lived in the real world. It's more of an advantage when you stop living in fantasy land.

What did you do

Because they think torturing innocent people comes without consequences but it ends up haunting their dreams

That'd be burnout, most likely. It'll absolutely destroy your love for your job, and likely your enjoyment of anything else.

As a veteran, I feel lucky that I came back from deployment without PTSD
A lot of the dudes I was with came back fucked up
I think it depends on the ability to compartmentalize and let shit go or being hung up on shit you cant do anything about

I dont fully understand why some veterans come back fucked up, but I will say that my best friend in the world came back not the man who left and I saw the difference. Its fucked man

Maybe I'm warped but I don't think that would fuck with me. I would feel bad about the loss of innocent life, but I don't think I would be that disturbed. One time I drove past a burning car and later learned a woman died in it. Wasn't bugged by it though I felt sorry for the woman.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1530746679902.jpg (2830x1900, 2.14M)

Why is an american soldier riding the Toronto subway in uniform?

Attached: 1531087597190.jpg (326x352, 16K)

worked with people (assholes) who didnt take no as an answer

go away jew

Attached: 1554332614846.jpg (996x682, 91K)

Classical depresion from turning again into a normie + coming back to an absolute rubish society + realicing that nobody thinks you are a Hero for killing people Who uses 60s equipement while you have been thinking so for 10 years + shit US welfare system

When an IED blows up your friends in an APC traveling in front of your own APC, that tends to do things to your mind. And the only remedy during service is alcohol. Alcoholism is a very common problem in peacekeeping forces too. You come back home to a rehab, waking every night to nightmares of your friends splattered all over the street, screaming for help and you being unable to help them.

It's just the truth, a lot of people in general are not intelligent. My guess is the smart soldiers learn to cope, the dumb ones can't.

Because they realize they were part of destroying the world for jews.

now that I think of it, it explains his visible stress

Attached: 1533225533336.png (1200x630, 778K)

compared to pre-Vietnam wars where the enemy was clearly uniformed and there was a certain code of honor in the air (on the euro fronts at least), now we send these guys to the fucking desert waiting to get IED'eed up the ass.

Imagine this: you're a normal 18 year old. You were so average throughout life that your only options for the future are be in debt because of college, go into a shitty job for the rest of your life, or join the military. You learn all kinds of skills and by the time you're even able to buy alcohol in the US, you been trained to shoot a man dead. You're then sent to some miserable place in the states. If you weren't miserable because of your work, you're miserable bacause of your home life. After months of this, you get ordered over to some country you barely knew existed. All of your and your brothers in arms training was about to be put to the test. You see and experience things that can only be described as tragedies. All the while you realize you've been being used as a political pawn and that whether you live or die, the people who sent you there would only feel bad that they would have to pay out your life insurance.
All that paired with the fact that so few people can relate or even understand is why they have ptsd and why so many see putting a bullet in they're head as a better alternative.

I think they expierence reality, that they are powerless in war situation and they cannot do anything about it.
Its similar to rape victims, they are afraid that someone can take the control from them and do what they want.

Call me a boomer , but I think it has to do with how new generations just arent as strong as old ones. Our grandfathers killed Japs and Germans like it was nothing and came back relativity fine. Now? A guy kills one Hajji in his 4 years in the Army and he cries every night and needs 25,000 pills just to go to the post office.

Attached: 1541468715990.jpg (980x552, 248K)

yes, maybe or somekind of depression

Long term high stress situations(IEDs, snipers, artillery and mortar fire) only to be dropped back in a place where life is completely calm. At least this is one theory. Though PTSD or something akin has been a thing we've known of by different names throughout time. Charny talks about one of his fellow knights jumping and having some kind of panic attack when a servant dropped some dishes. Several ancient historians talk of men seeing the faces of the dead, losing themselves in drink and whores, etc. It seems more prevalent now either because society isn't as rough overall or psychology has advanced enough to catalog it.

Attached: sanjuro poster.jpg (220x309, 27K)

Because only wimps join the military. Real men have realized you fight for others, not you country.

Too much śoy in their blood.
Millennials are weak.
Good times have indeed created weak men.

Do you have any plans for the future?

What message? Don't even think about abandoning the petro-dollar?

I dunno, my gramps was a WW2 vet and it fucked with him. He didn't get emotional but he probably should have. He took his problems out on his family instead. I think the key is processing what happened little by little. Not getting overwhelmed but not stuffing it up either.

Because what used to just be considered the natural consequences of being involved in mass violence, is now a way for leftist faggots and sociopath abuse victims to make money, and for kikes to keep you from your rights.

They dont. It's just a way to increase a VA rating.

Now pay your taxes, faggots.

Killing my self is not an option, i would make a lot of people unhappy.
I moved to another country and found a calm job, trying to get my self back again.
Its funny how people enjoy simple things in life, i dont know how to enjoy those things anymore.

hate onions

>When you see a vet remember to spit like a jew on a nigger.
based

PTSD from combat service has always been a thing but that term didn't exist until 1980. Used to just call it shell shock or something. My uncle had issues from vietnam and my grandfather never saw the front or active combat in WII.

PTSD comes about because suckers with a naive view of the world don't realize what their emotional limit is and can't cope well. they tend to overthink a lot and can't comprehend the events going on around on a big scale. that's why it was more of a theme in WW1 than WW2

That generation was full of drunks why the fuck do you think they were drinking all the time?

Because their temporary escape has granted them devastating insight into the vacant emptiness of modern western life.

All of Jow Forums should read this book.

Attached: TribeCover-s.jpg (1500x2250, 137K)

Pretty much. It was a message to Arab states about loyalty. They're all similar to Iraq, they have no real military to defend an invasion with. It also further destabilized the area surrounding Iran. That's the best I can make of it. Things were of course bungled but there has to be a reason beyond muh WMDs or the (((usual suspects)))

hate sюy

Have you ever read any books or poems by Audie Murphy?
youtube.com/watch?v=YpEs_QYZKlE
Or the fiction of Tolkien or Lewis or the hundred thousand other men from the War to End All Wars?
Heck I know my own grandfather couldn't sleep when he got back from Korea, and when he did he'd wake before long. Constantly in a terrible mood relying on drink, abusing and abandoning his wife and kids.

this, its a mean world out there

They pussies maing

Attached: 1514961540652.jpg (558x480, 90K)

trauma witnessed changes some men permanently. my grandfather and his crew had some responsibility for the loading of one of the Atomic bombs one Tinmen (spelling). He told me once during his sober years, which were brief, that they had no idea what it was. they thought it was a barrel. He was an ornery drunk but I had to believe that this contributed to the whole picture of the man's internal madness.

someone tell me something about the Giants in Afghanistan

Thats what people always say , that we dont really see WW2 and Vietnam Vets acting like Nu-Vets because they were so good at bottling it up and/or taking it out on others. Im not so sure , though... There is something else going on...

Maybe our Vets should start drinking. Save us from all this PTSD talk.

Just like what said , but I really dont know... My grandfather was a Vietnam vet (Do that math) and he was fine when he came back , according to my grandmother. Whenever my retarded nine year old ass would ask about what he did back in Vietnam , he would be fine talking about it and could tell stories for HOURS. Again , I feel like something is DIFFERENT with the military today.

Attached: 1517787076840.jpg (2800x2193, 690K)

PTSD from Vietnam war was real, i actually knew a guy who went into those tunnels, was missing a few fingers and an eye, was an obvious drug addict and was always fucking dirty. Government literally abandoned him he ended up shooting himself in the kitchen. People have to remember that the soldiers in the south rarely fought with the NVA and it was most vietcong and innocent civilians.

I'd rather them ending their own lives then becoming meth peddling bikies

Just happens.
You expect a pitbull to just not eat an unguarded baby?
It's pretty much the same.
Soldiers get trained to expect the worst and kill. Each war is different. Before you more or less knew who was the enemy. "Kill the guys with grey uniforms, the ones with green are bad" Nam, was different as well "Burn all the trees". Now in the time of Proxy wars it's like Nam 2.0.
I spent time overseas, driving trucks so nothing too crazy. For us it was "keep an eye out for Haji that goes Kaboom." Thing is which haji will it be? Or maybe that small pile of trash is hiding an IED or worse an EFP.
Now imagine a rubber band, you keep twisting and twisting it. Action would be release but it never happens. So your band is still stuck and the cooldown period is not really very good at helping go back to being a civi.
Not trying to say what we do is any good, but it's also shit like this The time I spent overseas, a lot of people wondered why we were there. Oil was the only plausible thing.

We aren't living in the time where we really need the "warrior" class. So we kinda just look for shit to do.

That's a bum who told everyone he's a vet for sympathy. I swear for every living Vietnam vet there's 50 "Vietnam vets" who really like drinking Thunderbird and park benches

Attached: they were in the trees man.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

Some men are built for the chaos of war. Look at people like Custer who almost get off on the thrill of death being so near. Others are good at hiding it or are simply not fazed by the killing because of their upbringing or they are just wired differently.
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZKlnfBopI

pic says all.

Attached: holyshit.jpg (966x943, 145K)

I definitely feel like there is truth to that , but why are there so many vets today that have PTSD? I mean , if there ARE people who are wired differently and there ARE people to enjoy the thrill , why does it feel like they havent been fighting? I swear , its like every Afghanistan or Iraq veteran coming back has a form of PTSD and needs to be put on happy pills. Is there something going on in the Middle East or do these PTSD vets just get more time on the news?

Attached: _96268866_noriega.jpg (660x435, 47K)

>We aren't living in the time where we really need the "warrior" class. So we kinda just look for shit to do.
This is something I'm stuck on. What do you do when you have the instincts of a warrior but society is pacified and modern wars are fairly questionable. I think there's at least something to be said about what occurs on the battlefield even in a greater context that is at best absurd. Gonna read Metaphysics of War soon, maybe that has some answers. I know Evola thought war could be a proving grounds for a person but he also lamented that modern wars were dictated by technology. He was an artillery officer in WW1 and though he tried to sign up for WW2 he wasn't permitted because he had views that were critical of Italy at the time. He refused to take shelter during raids and still walked back and forth from his office. He got hit during a bombing at one point but didn't get upset over it, he saw it as fate.

I think this is partially due to media focus. There are plenty of successful, well of, reintegrated vets. The media just focuses on the broken people generally. That and the broken vet is more apparent and may need to use their veteran status to survive whereas the guy who is doing fine doesn't see the need to let everyone know.

user, why do you think the advertisements from the 50s all showed happy, healthy families?

I think that youre right. I think that this is definitely a BAD thing , as the media now makes our military look like pussies.

I know this is a rhetorical question but I have no clue why. Im fucking retarded.

Attached: 1534661365225.jpg (621x349, 49K)