Worst way to die

What is the absolute worst way to die possible? Imagine it as payback to liberals after a hypothetical civil war. Drowning, burn to death, certain torture procedure?

Attached: Commies.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuymGZRQxq0
youtube.com/watch?v=frxSgKJPWhA
youtu.be/p1kwwJEM3sU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A slow death in the wrong timeline.

Attached: 1540689535161.jpg (949x678, 80K)

Burning, impaling and crushing. If i killed a communist, i would run them over with a tank and go as slow as possible so it would experience as much pain as possible.

Raped to death by the same subhuman gorillas they worked so hard to import.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-065652.png (600x1024, 105K)

This

Attached: guerrero.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

Killing them? What fun is there in doing that? No, I want them to live in our new world and realize everything they knew was wrong as they try and grasp reality.

Attached: 1554884493264.png (400x292, 157K)

Getting worked to death in a slave labor camp seems like a rather fitting end for a commie.

Slowly growing disillusioned with life.

dying in a nursing home surrounded by neglectful Somalian carers

Rectal core

Come and try it boomer. Day of the pillow is coming soon.

Something like this for Jewish civilians.

Attached: 1557042347020.jpg (960x480, 121K)

I think it'd have to be chipper, or meat grinder. Someone fell into one at a meat processing plant a couple of years back...

And of course, this for Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 1554818941172.webm (480x360, 432K)

The Tickler from Game of Thrones had some good ideas youtu.be/BuymGZRQxq0

Except we need to change it so cervical dislocation on the children occurs last.
They should be able to scream so the parents can watch and see, then the female jews need to die as the males watch, then the males simply burned alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=frxSgKJPWhA
(go to 2:24)
Why you leafs such major pacifists?

"If your enemies kill you, you win"
-leader of the leafs (Justin Trudeau)

you american motherfuckers are some sick fucks

Attached: 1557733516471.jpg (960x786, 38K)

We must kill them or they will return

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Ayy lmao did this

Attached: alien-life-shutterstock-e1430927507336.jpg (580x453, 41K)

Inhumanity is not good for anyone, especially for perpetrators.

We need to cull the herd but we need to do it with clean kills and sterilizations. Cruelty's only purpose is to scare the enemy. With modern technology, a small amount of cruelty can have a very big impact.

I imagine that will create a lot of dead nazis

Oh don't get me wrong, if action needs to be taken I will do it. Physical torture is nothing to the mental anguish that a person goes through when they realize their whole world view is wrong and that they lost while the world around them is getting better. And if you don't touch them you can see them squirm for attention and call out their lies that they are being hurt. I prefer psychological aspects then the physical.

youtu.be/p1kwwJEM3sU
Death by scaphism

Hanging.

Not gallows, hood over your head, last rites, through the trap door -SNAP, lights out, hanging. I mean string you up, with electrical cord, belt, bike chain -hell, even bed sheets tied end to end, will do -Then hoist the fucker up till his tippy toes can just barely, maybe -its just possible he might be able to stand...and just stare at him until you see the life slowly over the course of 10 or so agonizing minutes -he dies.

Fire and drowning are too quick -you pass out from lack of oxygen, really fast.

Then there is always the free helicopter ride -thats just fun for everyone!

IN MINECRAFT...

Exactly. If we eradicate the jews in a terrifying inhuman fashion that spawns nightmares in non-whites they won't fuck with us.

what a gay picture OP

Children first, gruesome method televised to females and males (held separately) then females are killed expediently with quick violence and no drama, televised to males.

Finally males are incinerated, televised to outside world.

my idea is to get a broom stick, maybe 3 feet long, then sodomize the victim for hours with it while someone else routinely dunk his head into a tub of water over and over, but not enough to drown. After I'm tired and want to wrap it up, I'd remove it then slowly insert the same shit-stained side down his throat until he dies of suffocation.

Feminism, open borders, BLM, lgbtqia+++, etc are all social communism.

So, Nanking 2: Jewbilee edition?

Pretty much. It must send a strong message when we exterminate the jews.

dumb ass fucking mods : this picture is graphic violence. get your fucking shit together.

Goli Otok style, with cameras.
Basically put them all on a remote island and let them starve to death because sooner or later they'll start eating one another to stay alive but no matter who wins they'll be dead in the end too.
Why the camera's? Pay Per View and Vegas gambling, baby

put them in safe cages (so they can't kill themselves inside), tie their hands to top of said cage, and strip them down to underwear and put them out in for a couple of days, leaving them to freeze or die of dehydration, or if you're feeling resourceful, pour cold water over them at night

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing
there are fluids you can breath apparently, its used to torture people by "drowning" them in this stuff, well, theire lungs fill with this which causes Panic, Pain and sometimes unconciousness...
after that you pull them out of the "water" and they will cough it up - very painful - rinse and repeat.
they die after 3-4 Hours of suffering, their Lungs will collapse by the constant stress and pressure change, aswell can their heart get a spasm.

second to that would be slow dosis of mustard Gas, ever seen what it does?
No you havent. thats one of the most disgusting and scary ways to go.
>inb4 Gas Jow Forumsommando Post
that wasnt mustard gas, that was Chlorine Gas.

Attached: 1509452473001.jpg (612x612, 94K)

Exile to an island with all their policies in play.

I think I heard that caffeine overdose is one of the worst ways to go. That it's like you burn from the inside out

Day of the Freikorps will come first, communigger.

Would not touch a hair on a womans head. Communist or not. You are not a man. In b4 white knight blah blah blah. Be a man

>Day of the Freikorps

Freikorps wouldnt suffice nowadays, we need SS

Attached: weg mit dreck.gif (320x180, 2.78M)

You know the sad thing? All these power fantasies will never become reality. All you guys do is shitpost online

faggot larp thread kys op

daily reminder never to trust a french.

I get the impression that you're a dwarf with a squeaky voice

this

a spiritual death, or anything to do with burning
and I dont wish either on leftists and wont no matter how much I loathe them
the dignity of a good, clean death is a hill worth dying on

No you

Attached: 1551395599823.jpg (906x1024, 166K)

I cant wait to blow my load in my blue eyed gurlfriend this weekend. I'll be camping, listening to bluegrass, and breeding out friend zoned fags like you

No need to draw anything out. Just yeet them into a ditch and call it a day

Being Skinned alive would be the worst way to go.

Pozzd creampies

>and then everyone clapped
ok there squeaky, whatever you say

Ouch.

Attached: 1554421923378.jpg (856x818, 56K)

WINRAR

Attached: MyNigga.jpg (454x338, 23K)

jews did it

>The Bloody Satanic Sacrifice Rituals of the Jewish Race: Blood Passover, English Version: Ariel Toaff, Bryrick, Dr. Toaff: 9781521203088: Amazon.com: Books

Attached: jews-Ritualmord.jpg (640x544, 194K)

Boiled alive. But starting with ice cold water and slowly heating it up. Gives you some time to ponder before it actually starts to hurt.

>Tank
Better idea:

Attached: AccomplishedLividCornsnake-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 466K)

What happened here?

Did he dieded

The internet in a nutshell

This shouldn't be relatable.

Read American Psycho if you enjoyed that

Gay.

Attached: basedb.png (809x730, 1019K)